You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Default Sensei [Training/Private] Empty Default Sensei [Training/Private] Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:14 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Jutsu being Trained:

As usual Kenji had a lot to work to do. There was much to be accomplished and learned before his leave. He still wasn’t as strong as he wanted to be, and he would need more strength if he was going to keep up with Latika and Ebull. Today, Kenji would practice a fine sound based Genjutsu he developed recently and he was ready to try it out. As a Genjutsu master it was a very simple yet highly effective maneuver. “This Genjutsu targets the opponent’s hearing. The first phase is to obviously mold the chakra. Genjutsu requires exquisite chakra control, so as a Genjutsu master I can mold the excess Yin-chakra with ease. Anyway, once the chakra is molded I simply clap my hands and anyone who hears the sound emitted will be caught in the Genjutsu. Now, because I don’t use hand seals, even though it is sound based there is still a limited range to where I can manipulate the chakra. Normally a sound based Genjutsu is limited only by if the target can hear the sound, in this case, not quite.”

Kenji had been given the responsibility of training the youth of the clan. He has been giving the youngsters lessons on Genjutsu for a few months now. They first got a better understanding of Genjutsu as a whole and then they practiced basic Genjutsu. Finally, Kenji taught them the clan’s secret jutsu, a result of their special ability, Genjutsu Block. Kenji was now essentially using the young Chikara to practice new jutsu, these jutsu were however low level, but in the hands of Kenji extremely dangerous. Therefore, the students could also use the jutsus Kenji was teaching. The Genjutsu Kenji was teaching today was sound based Genjutsu called “Sonic Diffusion”. “A  C RANK GENJUTSU!!! What does it do Kenji-san?” Kenji smiled as he paced, “Yes, this is indeed a C rank Genjutsu. The secret jutsu of the Chikara is also a C rank ability. So far we have learned many basic D rank techniques, and you will find that Sonic Diffusion is truly more complex and unique. However, it’s very simple but awesome. You know how you turn the volume down on your radio; well this Genjutsu does the same thing. It turns the volume of your opponent’s surroundings down. This enables you to sneak up on the enemy as they struggle to hear, decreasing their reaction time to auditory cues drastically. Also, hearing is vital to a human’s equilibrium and without it or when it’s impaired it can wreck havoc on a person’s balance, with that being said this Genjutsu also decreases their reflexes in general.”

453/1250

2Default Sensei [Training/Private] Empty Re: Default Sensei [Training/Private] Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:15 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
The kids began to chant begging Kenji to teach them the Genjutsu. Of course Kenji was going to teach them but it was also going to be to his benefit since he was technically training the jutsu himself. As stated earlier this Genjutsu is especially dangerous in the hands of Kenji; this is because of his great speed. It’s true that the slightest drop in reflexes and/or focus could end the fight against someone as quick and agile as he. So, it is conceptually a basic Genjutsu but it complements Kenji very well. “Alright, alright, let’s begin.”

“You guys have mastered the molding of chakra, as Chikara you all are innately skilled in chakra control. Now clap your hands and release the chakra from hands interweaving it with the sound released. From there you simply manipulate the chakra flow in brain, blah blah blah.” Kenji had a grin on his face as he looked at his three students. All three kids were extremely talented. A girl, her name is Sairu; she was the most stubborn and determined. She is 12 and frightfully close to mastering her first B rank, deadly Genjutsu. She is without a doubt something special. Naturally she is also skilled in bukitjutsu and a good archer, like Kenji. Her potential is great. Next, is a boy, his name is Enkidu. Probably the worst Genjutsu user out of the three, but incredibly strong, he able to wield blunt weapons at the age of 13 that Kenji wasn’t able to skillfully wield till the age of 18. Lastly Shane, he’s a bright young man (14) with impressive intellect and tact. These credential allowed him to exercise Genjutsu at a high level similar to Sairu. “First, I will perform the Genjutsu, a demonstration if you will. After you all practice it, we’ll have a little spar, to gauge how far you’ve all progressed. Okay, let’s begin.” As soon as he finished speaking he clapped his hands together releasing a booming sound. The three “students” were standing shoulder length away from each other. Kenji in one motion, as he saw his students wobbling, dashed behind them. He positioned himself behind the one that was in the middle, Enkidu. He had a kunai in his mouth and he pressed it against the side of his neck and his two katanas branched out and the cold steel was laying on the other two’s flesh. The kids yelled in excitement, “Our turn, our turn, our turn!”

871/1250

3Default Sensei [Training/Private] Empty Re: Default Sensei [Training/Private] Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:16 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
The students practiced the Genjutsu over and over against each other; they were all a skilled bunch. Even Enkidu, a Genjutsu of this level was easy even for him to master, but C rank would probably the highest rank Genjutsu he could truly master and wield effectively. They all succeeded in learning the Genjutsu, “Great job! Now take your fighting stance and wield your weapon of choice.” “YES SIR!” “What a great team they make, almost brings a tear to my eye”

Enkidu was the first to draw his weapon, a pair of tonfas, wielding one in each hand. Then Shane drew his short sword (tanto). Finally, Sairu leaped back and drew her bow and knocked an arrow on the string, ready to fire. Enkidu was extremely talented in Bojutsu and Onojutsu, Shane: general weapon skill; kunai, shuriken, and tantos. He also made great use of explosive tags, flash bombs, smoke bombs, and makibishi. And Sairu was extremely talented in Kyujutsu. Enkidu was the strongest and most talented in close range combat and he charged at Kenji head on. Enkidu had impressive strength, and his strength was on par with a Special Jounin but Kenji could easily thwart his attack with speed, reflexes, and tact. “When you are a part of a team, a foolish charge can lead to the vulnerability of your comrades.” Enkidu looked confused as he finished his strike. He was swinging viciously for Kenji’s chest, yet Kenji didn’t make a single attempt to avoid it. A direct hit would have easily knocked the wind out of anyone, but instead Enkidu only dented a log.

Kenji used a substitution, and was now right behind Sairu. A swift and powerful side kick collided with her main shoulder, the one she needed to aim and shoot her arrows. The kick easily dislocated her shoulder. She dropped her bow and arrow and was holding her good shoulder. “Long range fighters are dangerous because of the difference in attack range. My attack range is only 15 meters, yet yours extends from 10 -40 meters. As you can see you’re vulnerable within in 10 meters. The problem is that it is up to the close/mid range fighter to close the distance. This will usually allow a long range fighter to simply pick the attacking enemy off. This was only obtainable because of Enkidu’s charge creating the opening for me to create a sneak attack. As a long range fighter…” Kenji felt a disturbance in his chakra, but he had his kekkai genkai active so the Genjutsu was stopped. Kenji chuckled, “Nice try, it was a good idea assuming that since I was going up against children I would underestimate you all and not activate my Genjutsu Block…” Kenji’s eyes squinted as he tried to locate Shane… With the use of his reflective gloves he was able to spot Shane behind him. After quickly weaving some hand seals, he swung his head around locking eyes with Shane, who appeared to be readying himself to attack with his tanto. Shane began to see Kenji’s eyes glow blue and his body would start to feel loose giving him a nauseating feeling. Kenji dashed ahead and grabbed his wrist that held the tanto and slapped him across the face firmly knocking him to the ground. His face was pulsating and red as the open hand strike landed fiercely. Enkidu was bewildered as he was well out of range to attack, Sairu had been robbed of her main weapon, and Shane had been smacked to the ground. “Lesson is: When fighting as a team; coordinate your attacks, protect your strengths, conceal it if you have to, and be mindful of your opponent’s position. Shane, great work, you were aware of my position the whole time and you used the commotion with Enkidu and Sairu to approach me undetected, that was very impressive. If you had the strength and skill with weapons like Enkidu or the long range arsenal like Sairu, you might have landed a strike. Strategy is great but you have to back that up with skill. Your Genjutsu is fine, but you can’t rely solely on Genjutsu, you need to work on developing your other skills and becoming physically stronger. Well, that’s it for today.”

1594/1250
Training complete

EXIT THREAD

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.