You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
It was early morning the sun had not yet arisen and had only slightly breached the horizon highlighting the dark shaded clouds covering the village awaiting the sun to clear them, Yoshiro sitting on his small rocking chair onlooking a window with a dim lit view of the city his mind had been racing since the acceptance of the request causing his early awakening, As he reminisced over his reasons for such a request he found it an insult that the main sword clan recognized in the village was the akako meeting and spending time with his family a clan born of the sword his anger grew towards the insult of the village refusing to acknowledge the mans power, villagers on the street gossiping about the man being a thoughtless killer snickering behind his back as he passed, Although yoshiro had killed more threats to kumogakure then he could remember the resentment felt from the locals saddened the man his actions all to protect the village that he called home.

"Maybe if i beat such a well respected man the village will finally recognize my ability, My clans ability, I Will be the greatest swordsman kumogakure has seen" he told himself onlooking the village his temper drifting as he reassured himself, Looking towards the clock hanging on the wall to his left the time reading 4.45Am upon the digital clock face the numbers glowing in the dark shadowy room, Yoshiro taking a large exhale in bordem "Another four hours until the duel, I should go ready myself" he thought to himself once more heading towards his desk scribbling down a short note "Dear Sasquash, I couldn't sleep im going out to train please meet me outside the dojo at 8.50am and bring komo, Don't be late. Yoshiro" with that he dressed himself in his normal attire as well as a thick brown fur coat and headed into the dark streets below.

Walking through the sleeping streets of village hidden in the clouds yoshiro was able to enjoy a rare moment of bliss the silence set over the city was a sound he loved to hear the peace of fleeting night had always been his favorite time, with the cover of darkness and the up coming morning he was able to witness a breed of people normally hidden amongst the sea of faces of the villagers small burning fires down long closed ally's flickered lighting the forgotten people the homeless there faces all withered with age and hardships yoshiros eyes focused of the multitude of people he accidental trips over something dropping to the concrete below with a large thud scratching his knee on the fall "Ouch!" he says in an ironic voice a voice before picking himself stopping as he thinks over where exactly he was heading having not decided where to train "Got it the plateau" with the idea popping into his head he headed of once more this time with a destination.

Reaching the battle plateau the sun had crept upward finally meeting the horizon as it slowly rose bring in the natural alarm clock for the village as light slowly chases away the shadows of light gently waking the village with a warming touch, walking into the center of the battle plateau it was empty as he expected but he did not come to test his skill against others that already lay ahead he came to practice his technique making sure every single of the basics of all kenjutsu where round to perfection the simplest of mistakes could cost him his one chance to show the village the strength of the kuroka not having his leader gin the kazekage as a constant reminder to the villagers of his heritage, Centering himself in the middle of the arena skimmed the air in front of him with his index and rude finger his yami no katana being created from tip to handle as his fingers trace a length in front of him grabbing the large nodachi after its creation.

Looking of his sword the light catching along the long polished metal reflecting and bouncing the suns light from behind him he began swinging his sword his two hands holding the hand a simple movement his right foot moving forward accompanied with a vertical slash his the weight of his body for maximum force and speed one of the most basically kendo teachings following this action with to diagonal swings in a crossing pattern, Yoshiro repeated this action for hours pushing not only his body but mind to breaking point the bordem of repeating such a basic move and the physical restraint it put on the body begun to take its toll yoshiro dropping to his knees after two hours of relentless attacking patterns.

"I can't stop now I have to be able to do these in my sleep" he told himself pushing himself up with the nodachi as a walking stick his back humped and body slouched from exhausted he picked up with sword once more continuing the basic kendo patterns several more times before collapsing to the ground this time his feet giving out from under him his body falling to the ground the hard stone tiles bruising his arm on impact his eyes blur as the close over into darkness, It was as he slept of his exhausted that he was plagued by dreams and illusions yoshiro walking down the street like he did before only to hear snickers of tournament, "Sir, Sir are you alright?" a voice pierced the darkness bringing him once more to the late of day the sun had reached the heights of the sky beaming down behind a glowing figure his eyes adjusting to the light to reveal a small blonde haired boy no older than ten prodding the sleeping man "Yeah im fine" he replies with a yawn reestablishing where he was "What where you doing out here?" the small haired child asks with a intrigued face, "I was training for a big fight at the dojo" he replies with a smile arising from the warm stone tiles feeling refreshed from his short nap.

Looking around the arena the warmth of the sun and position of the glowing orb had changed the plateau now humming with a dull roar of people sparring each other his eye brow raises as the situation change puzzles him briefly "Oh crap I wonder how long I was out" he thought to himself before addressing the young boy once more "Hey kid what time is it?" the child replying simply with "I don't know around 8 or 9" the response widened his eyes a face of shock appearing over the mans face before sprinting of into the distance deciding it would be faster traveling across the roof tops avoiding the villagers, With a leap and control over one of the most basic techniques in his arsenal his chakra traveling to his feet acting like suction cups sticking him to the slippery clay tiled roof tops, his leaps and prowess leaping across the kumogakure skyline was that of a cat pouncing from point to point cutting half the time from his trip arriving at the akako dojo.

Reaching the dojo the ambiance of the area was grand the multitude of people surrounding the area and the grand historic structure itself was a crowd unlike he had ever seen spotting his large furry friend in amongst the sea of swimming faces standing out in the crowd due to his appearance yoshiro having the push through the swarm of people to get to the spot of his friend politely exhausting himself gently pushed his way thorough, "Hey sas am i late?" he says to the heavy set gorilla his fox komomi sitting in his arm yoshiro reaching to pat her, hey face full of joy and excitement "Yeah we got here ten minute ago" "Come with me" he replies politely pushing himself through the crowd once more reaching the entrance of the great establishment a place he knew well.

1347/9000

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
The entrance to the famous dojo had a suspiring amount of security covering all entrances the men dressed in a traditional white kendoji along with a katana braced to the hip stopped him upon his entrance such an event would only be attended by students or masters "Erhm where do you think your going" the guard says stepping in front of the man and his pets the towering gargantuan looking down on yoshiro with smug grin "Well i was going inside i have a duel with Akoko Daisuke today I believe you've all been waiting for me" he returns the arrogant comment with a polite smile and grin "Yeah nice try kid what's the name" the booming deep voice speaks once more, Yoshiro replying with his name he and his pets allowed entry to the busying building.

Entering the dojo the interior had been transformed from the minimalist training space the sword arena surround in bench seating reaching upto two meters compacted with students and onlookers a young girl wearing a pale pink kendoji greeting him on entry asking his business, Yoshiro explaining his situation and being hurried to the center of the dojo where an elder man with long brown hair and rugged beard his skin olive in color his face disgruntled and annoyed giving yoshiro a blunt and angered stare as he walks into the arena "You're late" a single statement cast towards him by the stranger having such a man waiting would have surely insulted his pride "Yes im very sorry about that, Allow me to introduce myself Kuroka, Yoshiro" he says back at the man giving a bow to show his respect a silence settling over the crowd as an oldman from the sidelines begins to speak.

"Today we have a challenge against the house of akoko, The silver haired man in front of you is of Kuroka blood a famous sword clan he has seen himself worth to challenge are clan leader Diasuke which he had accepted, Today we will be have a best of three round duel the last of which will be to the death or submission" the old man clearly speaks over the silent crowd before explaining the rules of the bout, each round focusing on a different aspect the first of which would be a no jutsu round, Both men only being able to use a sword and there own abilities with said sword, the silence broken by cheering after the oldman had finished speaking the anticipation had reached its peak as a bell rings initiating the fight.

As soon as the bell wrung the annoyed man leaped into action withdrawing a three foot long katana from the black sheath hanging from his hip with his next action his body pushed forward into a leap quickly closing the gap between the two men his sword swings extremely fast and stiffened the haste to finish the bout from the clan leader surprised yoshiro catching him of guard dodging the swings of the sword with nothing but well placed footing and prowess not having enough time to create his sword his left arm reached for his newest of items his sword breaker the design perfect for guarding from incoming bukijutsu attacks, At this point Daisukes first flurry of attacks had missed giving yoshiro the window to wield his weapon his second movement a variety of sweeping and of place strokes of the sword testing yoshiros blind spots each probing swing responded with a well placed counter, The two men masters of the sword continued to test each other patience and technique exchanging blows that would be missed by the untrained eye lasting over ten minutes before the first hit was landed, Daisuke revealing a slight opening with a downward slash yoshiro catching the sword with the looped curve of his wakazashi he would spiral around the mans body landing a non fatal blow to his ribcage before taking a futher step to retain his advantage.

The landing blow seamed to bring a smug grin to his rivals face "Do you know how long its been since someone hit be with a sword" Daisuke shouts at yoshiro before unleashing a barrage of attacks each lethal in there own right the multitude of attacks preformed at at blistering speed put yoshiro on the back foot having to use his weapon and acrobatic ability to avoid each hit still waiting for an opening testing daisukes reflexes with a out of place sweeping kick preformed shortly after the swing his blade, Daisuke narrowly avoiding the kick giving yoshiro the opportunity he needed to advance throwing a flurry of twisting swings his elegant moves resembling a graceful dance his rival having no choice but to defend from the attacks, Yoshiro creating his sword kuro sendo to his right hand to double the volume of attacks quickly overwhelming diasuke or so he thought, with a simple turn of his opponents body a opening was exploited the olive man landing a cut to yoshiros left arm slowing down his advancing attack.

The fight between the two men lasted minutes the crowd cheered at the technique and entertainment provided at the dancing steel clashing against each other along with there own body movements the man daisukes face seaming to grow with anger as there abilities lay at a stale mate, yoshiro thinking over all of his opponent past moves looking for a single flaw in his technique a hole in his defense to capitalize on his only advantage his two swords to daisukes one, Using this slight advantage he took the offensive once more the bout between the two having a feeling of coming to a close, with crossing arms and a flurry of unpredictable movements seams to catch the man of guard being able to avoid his intended defensive swing ducking underneath it the tip of his sword reaching the mans neck pressed against it as the crowd silences and the oldman shouts "The First round Kuroka, Yoshiro" the crowd once again picking up in an out roar the clapping hand and noises of appraisal music to yoshiros ears as the oldman shouts again over the cheering crowd "We will take a short break and be back for the next round in 30 minutes" yoshiros sword pulled away from Daisukes next to reveal a small cut a stream of blood flowing on the release of the the swords pressure the man giving an up turned and annoyed face before storming out of the ring.

2430/9000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.