You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Silence is Golden [Kumo-A] Empty Silence is Golden [Kumo-A] Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:34 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Kenji had hoped against this very thing. A few weeks elapsed before the test results from the sample Kenji delivered were deciphered. What was discovered tore at the seams of the fabric of morality. He had oppressed the notion that something so despicable was within a mere human’s grasp, but once again he had underestimated the cruelty and perversion of the human race. It was now Kenji’s duty, as a fighter for justice to end… His eyes wavered, as someone who takes pride in stealth and tactics, Kenji cringed at the objective of his upcoming mission. After several minutes of pacing Kenji was finally able to rationalize the goal. If he succeeded in his assignment, it would greatly increase the probability of ending this evil crusade upon the sanctity of life.

This would be the first time Kenji used the Hane on an official assignment; the Hane, despite its vicious cutting ability was more of stealth weapon. The fuuton chakra than swam through the steel gently disturbed the air around the blade, making it swift and equally deadly. The Supa Hane required little maintenance as the fuuton stream seamed to keep the blade sharp without aid. This however did not discourage Kenji from polishing his treasured possession. Kenji, was still a Special Jounin, but his skills were increasing at a steady rate that would indicate a higher rank. He cared not of the rank, only of accessing his full potential, the two seemed to coincide, but the perspective Kenji had gave him more fervor. If he sought rank, it would soon be quenched and leave him thirsting once more, unsatisfied. But to obtain all that can be grasped was a perpetual and self continuing journey that would not soon cease.

Kenji was to infiltrate the base of the criminal organization; quietly, not making any disturbances, an in and out. The shinobi was to avoid detection and gather undisputable evidence of their guilt and involvement in human experimentation and mass murder. Kenji had finally been able to dull his contempt for this particular crime and was mentally prepared to carry out the described mission. “A stealth mission, they’re my favorite.” He said standing outside and above the entrance to the evil lair. “Two guards, both wielding swords, should be easy enough.” Kenji already had a plan to take both guards out as quickly and neatly as possible. The shock that they would face, was more likely the stunned, jaw dropping; more so than the screaming, flailing kind.

The two guards seemed to be joking with each other as Kenji heard one of them laughing hysterically. Kenji was disgusted that the two men appeared to have no conscience. He began to grit his teeth as he wanted to jet down in the cover of the night and kill them now, if he entered sage mode he could accomplish such a feat easily…

Instead, Kenji took his original plan. There was starkness in the air that Kenji couldn’t shake. He was… afraid of what he would find in the cave. It was his duty to face his fears and act valiantly and that was exactly what Kenji intended to do. Kenji reached out to his left and grabbed a rock and threw it away from him near the guards. The laughter trailed off as they examined the noise casually, not moving towards the sound. They whispered to each other and one of the guards made their way to check it out. The lofty shinobi had used one of his area of affect Genjutsu and the guard had only to take one more step and he would be caught in one of Kenji’s favorite supplemental illusory techniques. The guard looked down and began to chuckle as he saw that it was just a rock, but shortly after he adopted a look of despair. He held out his hands examining his now ethereal form and then turned around and looked to his partner, but he saw himself standing next to him. The guard was so frightened that he feinted. The puppeteer in the rafters couldn’t help but break a smile. Running over almost immediately was his partner who while on one knee shaking the fear stricken guard was pounced on by Kenji. His Hane seemed to slip into his back through his torso, spilling his guts onto his unconscious partner. Kenji removed his katana and kicked him over, and while the other was beginning to wake he deftly slit his throat.

752/2500

2Silence is Golden [Kumo-A] Empty Re: Silence is Golden [Kumo-A] Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:35 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
After removing a silk cloth from his pack pocket Kenji cleaned off the blood from his katana. He then carried the bodies outside of view, someone would need to do some major snooping to find them, and by time anyone did he’d be gone. There was a wood near the base, he dragged them into the brush and covered them with foliage. Kenji snapped his head back and glared at the cave. The cave appeared massive from the outside. The guards were protecting two steel doors; while transformed into one of the guards he gently pushed open the one of the steel doors. Kenji peered down the immediate corridor. It was empty; the hallway appeared to run endlessly. The ceiling was lined with fluorescent lights. A thin, cold mist ran along the surface.

The hallway was wide, Kenji was confused, and as he walked past plain doors; he could hear clanging and beeping from inside the rooms. There was a small rectangular window on each door. Kenji could see silver drawers attached to the walls. No one was in there, so Kenji entered. He walked over to the drawers and opened it. Kenji gulped as the drawer revealed a corpse. “This is a…”

Kenji exited the room and when he walked out of the door, one of the doors flew open and the wide passage was joined by two of the gang members. They looked at Kenji suspiciously, Kenji just smiled; “Dax, aren’t you supposed to be guarding the door?” Kenji, instantly responded, “My partner is covering for me, the bugs were eating me alive.” With a smile he walked past the two men. Kenji had been forced to practice in the art of deception; as he was expected to carry out many covert missions in his youth, so he had become quite skilled in manipulation. Also, being a Genjutsu master helped him with his tact.

Kenji continued down the hall and saw an opening; it was just an open area that forked into another area of the hideout. Kenji barely noticed a thin sheet of glass that sectioned it off. The adjacent path led downwards into what appeared to be a dim damp area. Kenji subtly drew a kunai and ran it alongside the glass door and it slid open. The floor was slick, like it was recently mopped. The dim light began to flicker as Kenji advanced down the ramp. There was a constant buzzing sound coming from the end of the ramp, “Sounds like electricity.” He thought to himself. Past the ramp was darkness, Kenji had his hand on the hilt of his sword as he was submerged in darkness for a fraction of a second.

1203/2500

3Silence is Golden [Kumo-A] Empty Re: Silence is Golden [Kumo-A] Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:40 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
The lights illuminated the room and sent a stream of light up the ramp, and once it hit the glass frayed causing a glowing aura to emit from the entrance, sufficiently indicating that someone was down in this area. A frown came onto his face as it was now obvious he wouldn’t have much time to inspect the area. Out the corner of the shinobi’s eyes he saw a container full of liquid containing what appeared to be someone who was once human. Kenji turned fully and looked at the sight shaking his head. The entity was clearly transforming; slowly, but the change was gradually increasing.

Step! Step! Step!

Someone was coming down the ramp, the path to the experimentation room created a funnel into the area amplifying everything outside. The footsteps became louder and louder. There was nothing Kenji could do at this point. Still transformed as one of the guards he was confronted, “Hey you! What do you think you’re doing?” Kenji slowly turned his head, he was acting like he was searching diligently for someone or something, “Come out--- Oh, I was inside taking a break and I was called in to check out a few things; make sure everything was clear.” The gang member’s eyes darted all over the room, “No one, I mean no one is allowed in here without the doctor’s permission.” Kenji faltered as he searched for a rebuttal, “…well, you’re here.” Kenji chuckled. The guard was taken aback and appeared to be offended, “That- That’s because I have authorization and permission to be here at anytime. Whatever, I don’t need to explain myself to you; I’m the one asking the questions.” Kenji bowed his head apologetically, when he raised his head he released a quiet gust of wind from his palms; Kenji formed the necessary hand seals while the man was walking down the ramp. The supposed assistant was robbed of his senses as he lost comprehension of his surroundings as they began to spiral out of control. In his vulnerable state Kenji stabbed him in the heart quickly and quietly. He moved behind him, catching him. He looked for somewhere to put his body. A few meters away was a door, still pulling the dead weight he opened and saw that it was a closet full of basic medical equipment, he slung him inside and shut the door.

ARRRG!!!

1610/2500

4Silence is Golden [Kumo-A] Empty Re: Silence is Golden [Kumo-A] Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:44 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Kenji was startled, he hadn’t been monitoring the rate of the transformation, and now there was obviously nothing Kenji could do for the poor person. Kenji figured the reason they chose this location was because of the abundance of travelers and vagrants. Travelers were unfamiliar with the area and had no one from the village that would be searching for them making them prime targets; and vagrants, well, it was presumed that they had nobody, or the people they had abandoned them. It was a sad pondering, but it was nevertheless the rationality of this awful organization. Kenji approached the vat with the growling… thing inside. Kenji disconnected the oxygen supply, suffocating and laying the entity to rest. For a moment, Kenji regretted how he treated the previous mons--- sick, how he slaughtered and toyed with them, not knowing they were a result of some despicable experiment. “There was nothing I could, all I can do is complete this assignment; getting the village one step closer to preventing anyone else from having to endure the same.”

Kenji bowed his head in respect to the dead. There was commotion upstairs and it was time for Kenji to finish what he started, to do what he was sent to do; gather undisputable evidence of guilt. Kenji rustled through his clothes searching for the disk he brought with him. “I know I brought it with me--- Here!” He walked over to the console and inserted the disk. Kenji navigated the system finding what he was looking for.

He found a concise record of all the test results; they also documented who were experimented on describing how certain aspects of the particular subject’s physiology affected the results, and finally a mission statement. A full scale description of what the research was intended for, the sheer volume of text discouraged Kenji and he promptly activated his program, part virus part storage. The program was able to extract even more information such as employees and things that were blocked; the virus shattered the blocks and sent the information to the disk along with everything else. This information was sure to seal their fate and enable them to plan a full onslaught. The commotion above was getting louder, after Kenji killed the guard he undid his transformation. Now that it seemed more people were about to come down Kenji began to sweat, as they would certainly be expecting the guy who came down initially to check out what was going on. As Kenji’s program was almost done, it came to him.

TRANSFER COMPLETE ----------

2039/2500

5Silence is Golden [Kumo-A] Empty Re: Silence is Golden [Kumo-A] Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:46 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Kenji slipped the disk back in his pocket and transformed into the assistant. Kenji met the herd at the foot of the ramp. They looked confused, “I—we—thought there was a problem.” Kenji shook his head, with a small grin, “No problem, just an electrical issue that triggered the sensor to turn the lights on. I’m not the best with electricity, so it took me a while but it’s fixed now.” Kenji demonstrated the lights were working. “Anyway, back to your posts! We have work to do!” “Yes sir!” “And while y’all do that, I’m going to get some fresh air.”

Kenji walked down the cool corridor, as he looked into some of the other rooms, he saw that the lair was massive; these rooms were like auditoriums full of mechanical development. Kenji at first glance was unable to discern the meaning of their work, but he knew it meant danger for the village, and the sooner he could return to finish this once and for all the better. Kenji continued through the hallway and nodded to the few he passed, and exited the cave. As he swung open the steel doors and shut it behind, he took a deep breath, as he realized that he just infiltrated a lair of over 50 criminals and was able leave unscathed. He let out a sigh as he dashed across the field to the cliff where he descended from. Off to the near side of the hill was shrouded from the cave, so he took that route just in case someone came out for a smoke or something. He trekked upwards unnoticed, and apparently the bodies hadn’t been found yet. Upon reaching the top, he looked at the cave and then looked at the disk. Then in a blur he was off the cliff.

On his way back to the village he saw a vagrant and it sharp pain went through his stomach as he realized if he hadn’t completed this assignment, he could be next, he smiled as he knew he possibly saved his life. Kenji wasn’t sentimental but he wasn’t devoid of emotion either; he allowed the thought to persist for a moment and disposed of the sentiment all together; “I’m just doing my job.”

The night sky was clear as Kenji reveled in his accomplishment; it was a monumental victory for Kumogakure. It was sure to give them more than enough to prove and justify a full raid on the headquarters. Kenji was too late to catch the Raikage; therefore, he went straight home. He was to set out first thing in the morning to hand in his evidence. Kenji entered his home and relaxed. The assignment was exciting and challenging; he enjoyed it, but not as much as he was going to enjoy getting his hands on the man behind this whole thing.

Kenji ended his trail of judgmental thoughts and soaked in a bath. He sat and washed for a quarter of an hour; he dried off and sat on the bed. He slowly laid back and looked at his ceiling, as his eyes got heavier he allowed himself to drift to sleep. He woke early and delivered the disk to the Raikage.

2585/2500

~~EXIT THREAD~~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.