You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ikki

Ikki

D-rank
Upon recieving word of his participation in the Chunnin exams Ikki was ecstatic. Ikki quickly ran to his residence and began preparing all his gear into a duffle bag. "This is my first step to greatness... and a huge 'fuck you' to the old man who's always doubted and physically abused me," said Ikki with a huge smile. "Oh really 'a huge fuck you' huh?" says Hideki Ryuzoji the father of Ikki.

"Aw shit," Ikki says as he leans his head foward and sighs. Ikki turns around and continues, "Good morning, Father. Come to give me some words of inspiration before I leave?" Hideki grabs and holds Ikki by the throat and slams him on the ground. He rips off Ikki's left sleeve exposing the scars left by the trails he had to endure as a Clan head candidate. "I expect you have not forgotten to whom you speak foolish child of mine. Of course not, you remember all too well who you are. MY SON! And as such, I expect you to represent our clans excellance when you are at the Chunnin exams even if you are a failure. Have I made my self clear?" inquires Hideki as he continues to apply pressure to Ikki's throat. Ikki nods in conformation then Hideki lets go of the death grip he had. Ikki continues, "I understand, father."  

"Good, good. I await good news,"
says hideki with his back turned as he walks out. "You're a good for nothing piece of shit. I'll become the best Nin Ryuzoji clan has ever seen," thought Ikki as he puts his sleeve back on. Ikki walks to the bathroom and washes his face. When he finished he stared at the mirror and thinks to himself "I must prove him wrong and put a stop to the Clan's dirty dealing." Ikki grabs his bag and walks towards the gate leading towards Sunagakure.

Upon reaching the gate he recognizes a grungy character. Ikki though to himself, "Hey isn't that Juyo. Yup and he's got a travel bag maybe he's headed the chunnin exams aswell." Ikki sneaks  upto him and taps him on the back of the neck saying, "If I was a missing nin you'd be dead. Haha. How's it going Genjutsu user?"
387/600

Last edited by Ikki on Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Juyo

Juyo

D-rank
Juyo stepped behind Ikki, a wide grin on his face as he dispelled his genjutsu.  The Juyo-illusion that Ikki had snuck up on vanished into thin air.  Tapping Ikki's shoulder, it was Juyo's turn to sneak up on his friend. "Who'd be dead?" He laughed at his little trick.  He had noticed Ikki making his way to the gate and decided to play with him a bit, and it proved to be quite hilarious to Juyo.  "I'm good, can't wait for the Chuunin Exams.  You too, too, huh?"  He flashed a nice smile after his harmless prank.  Ikki was the first person he had sparred with and it had made quite the impression on him.  Not long after, Juyo ended up making friends with two other Ryuzoji, so he felt pretty comfortable around them already.

Earlier that day, Juyo had been given a nice going-away party at his home.  His mother and father giving him a big breakfast to eat.  Of course, his mother kept making sure he remembered to use his genjutsu wisely and warned him over and over several times to keep his opponents at bay.  His father made sure he packed everything he needed, asking to recheck the duffle bag multiple times before letting Juyo go.  Outside of his family, however, the rest of the clan just wished him a slow and painful death, that he'd get lost on his way to Suna, or various other ways leading to Juyo's demise.  This only made Juyo more motivated to succeed at the Exams and was glad to be far away from his clan.  At least in Sunagakure no Sato he'd be able to go to sleep without being jumped by his fellows.

Juyo was glad to get going and walked with Ikki down the path as they started their journey towards Sunagakure no Sato.

[316/600]

Chakra 135/150:

Ikki

Ikki

D-rank
"Who'd be dead?" hears Ikki and the Juyo Clone Vanishes. "Haha haa. You and your damned genjutsu," Ikki turns around and feels a little annoyed that he fell for that. Juyo says, "I'm good, can't wait for the Chuunin Exams.  You too, too, huh?"

"Of course, I finally get my chance to shut the old man up. Being an heir isn't easy ya know. I'm not feed with a golden spoon like these other pricks. I work hard for my status amongst the elder nins. Anyway, I gotta ask you somthing... Do you have a map? Cause you see, Its my first time traveling to Suna and, um yeah, I'm a little unprepared. I was planing on taggin up with one of the caravans but I was a little late. Since we're headed the same way lets travel together."
Ikki says desperately trying to convince Juyo. Ikki was horrible with direction and didn't want to show up late to the Chunnin Exams.
557/600

Juyo

Juyo

D-rank
"Of course, I finally get my chance to shut the old man up. Being an heir isn't easy ya know. I'm not feed with a golden spoon like these other pricks. I work hard for my status amongst the elder nins. Anyway, I gotta ask you somthing... Do you have a map? Cause you see, Its my first time traveling to Suna and, um yeah, I'm a little unprepared. I was planing on taggin up with one of the caravans but I was a little late. Since we're headed the same way lets travel together."

Juyo hadn't really thought life as the heir to a Clan Head family would be rough, but what Ikki said got Juyo's brain thinking about his own clan.  They might have it rough too, but his clansmen made Juyo's life a hundred times worse than whatever they had to deal with, that he knew for sure.  They never cared for him at all, nor his mother or father.  He could understand Ikki for having to prove himself to his clan's elders, but the Dākuchairudō clan elders would receive nothing but scorn from Juyo.

Shaking his thoughts away, he reminded himself of the map his father had made sure he packed.  "Yeah, don't you worry.  My father was so adamant on having everything packed that he gave me two maps, so you can keep one."  Juyo offered the extra map to Ikki, getting it out of his dufflebag as they walked along the road.  "And don't worry about the caravans, they would've stopped at lots of little towns along the way and we don't have time for that."  It was true, the Chuunin Exams were just about to start in the next day, if Juyo remembered correctly.  It was both their faults for waiting so late, but Juyo had no intention of missing these exams.  He quickened his pace as he thought about the time they needed to make up.

[653/600]

Ikki

Ikki

D-rank
"And don't worry about the caravans, they would've stopped at lots of little towns along the way and we don't have time for that." Ikki looks at Juyo and smirks. Ikki secures the map in his duffle bag. He tightens the strap around his chest and kneels down to a racers position and takes off full speed and yells, "What are you waiting for slow poke? Come on!"
Ikki slows his pace and lets Juyo take lead. Juyo seemed to know the route better then himself, so he was content following. After running for hours they had reached far into the Desert surrounding Suna. "Fuck it's hot... Oh shit, there it is! WOOT." They where finally close to see the city wavering in the hot desert air as if it were a mirage. Reaching the gate they presented thier enrollment to the Chunnin Exams and were let into the city. They had reached thier destination. Ikki looks at Juyo and says, "Good luck with your exam. I gotta go find some grub. Later."[Exit thread]

(694/600)Travel complete!

Juyo

Juyo

D-rank
Juyo nodded and waved goodbye to Ikki has he himself went in search of lodging. His father had reminded him to make sure to find a good place to rest as soon as he arrived before all of the good inns and hotels were taken. After a thorough search of the town, Juyo found a nice affordable inn to stay at and rented out a room. He unpacked his things and smiled to himself. He had made it to the Chuunin Exams.

[735/600]
Traveling Complete!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.