You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Juyo

Juyo

D-rank
Mission Info:

Juyo made his way up the stone pillar to the village's Battle Plateau.  It was the second highest pillar of stone and coincidentally the second highest plateau used for sparring and training.  The wind picked up as he got higher up on the pillar, the buildings of the village now standing lower than him.  It was a shame he had to fight on a cloudy day, but you couldn't ever predict the weather in Kumo.  For Juyo, the Battle Plateau would be used for a mission and a bit of sparring.  He had been assigned to fight another Genin of the village, a way to boost camaraderie and combat experience within the young shinobi.  He was glad he had trained up, and couldn't wait to challenge his newest abilities.  

Also, this would be a good chance for him to make sure he was ready for the upcoming Chuunin Exams.  He needed to leave the village soon to make it to Sunagakure for the Exams, but in his laid back way, was putting it off to the last second.  He made his way to the plateau and anxiously looked around to find who he'd be fighting with today.

[201/1000]

Last edited by Juyo on Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Miho

Miho

D-rank
Miho was staying in the Battle Plateu all morning as she sensed something familiar underneath those grounds. She was concentrated on damaging the surface, which was taken care of  some days ago. From the side, that might look like a normal training of the girl that wanted to check how deep her weapons would cut, however, the idea and purpose of this was less innocent than that.  As the tall blonde girl was busy working, she was mumbling to herself,  it seemed as she couldn‘t careless what people around might think or more like she wasn‘t interested in them at all in general.

“Ow, c‘mon, I know that you‘re hiding somewhere  deep in here, I can sence that. Why won‘t you just show up so I can take you, huh?“

Some people, that were training around kept  throwing their strange stares at her, however, now she threw one at the new boy that came just now. Miho wouldn‘t pay much attention normally, but his looks were familiar to that one Kage  had appointed her a mission with just the other day. She stopped her damaging process and mumbled again, those words seemed were directed to no one, but the ground.

“Oh nice, now I have to deal with you later. You better prepare to come up from there to me.“

Miho crossed her arms onto her chest and swayed her way to greet the boy leaving her weapons freely lying  near the huge pit she was making before. When she came closer, she saw the boy who seemed around her age, but yet who looked way too young for her as she would think.

“Hello there, I think we were appointed to train together.“

She curved a little devilish smile on her lips. Miho wasn‘t so eager to introduce herself, as she really didn‘t see the point in doing that as this gesture gives nothing, but politeness. The true information should be seeked though the real contact.

W.C. 335/1000

Last edited by Miho on Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Juyo

Juyo

D-rank
Looking around the plateau, Juyo noticed that there were quite a few people already here.  He had no idea who his opponent would be, as he was never told.  Whoever his opponent was though, was supposed to know that Juyo was their opponent and be waiting here for him to arrive. This disadvantage felt like it should anger him, yet he found himself enjoying the thrill of not knowing who it was.  His mind raced with thoughts on who it could possibly be.  Would it be someone from the Ryuzoji clan, like Ikki... or maybe it would be the kid from the Uchiha clan?  Juyo also couldn't wait to have a rematch with his sensei, Nagare.  He sighed as his mind raced with thoughts, most likely knowing his opponent would be from a clan he didn't even know about.  He wasn't even that well educated on what all clans were in Kumogakure no Sato.

From what he could tell of the others training here, no one seemed to pick him out of the crowd.  There was one person who caught his eye, but it seemed everyone was glancing over at her.  The girl's outfit was quite the eye-catcher itself, being some sort of one-piece suit that fit tight on her body, showing every curve.  It was dark as the night, but for a one-piece suit, it revealed quite a lot.  At the chest and back they're was a big section missing that started at the shoulders running all the way down until it met right at her hip line, leaving the middle of her torso completely exposed as well as a lot of cleavage.  The suit had the same design on her legs, having slits on the sides of her legs that started at what seemed her ribcage and went down to her mid-thigh, exposing a big portion of the sides her butt.

What she was doing to the dirt was what really interested Juyo.  She was on her knees digging with her weapon.  It wasn't a kind of digging to see the ability of her weapon she was holding, but instead a crazed digging as if someone had told her there was buried treasure there.  Juyo watched on as the girl continued digging, when she stopped and looked around her.  Those who had been watching her averted their gaze and resumed their training, but Juyo didn't move.  Her eyes met his and she seemed to be frustrated.  She got up and seemed to mumble something to her digging spot, before walking her way towards Juyo.  Seeing this girl come up to Juyo, he started to fear she was gonna do something to him for looking at her weird.  No, not this weird, digging girl... why did I have to look? he cursed himself for his curiosity as she stopped before him.

“Hello there, I think we were appointed to train together.“

She said it so calmly that it took a few seconds for Juyo to comprehend it.  Upon realization striking him on the head, Juyo fought to keep a straight face.  He was dumbfounded that this crazed, digging girl was the one he was to fight.  Something far more odd then her digging into the Battle Plateau was going on if he was to fight her.  Noticing that time had past since she had talked, Juyo quickly found his voice.  "Yes, I guess we were.  The name is Juyo of the Dākuchairudō clan" he said, bowing just a bit but keeping his eyes on her's.  "I'm sorry, but I wasn't told who I'd fight.  It just said you'd find me."  He tried to laugh off his thoughts and his silence to her.

"So...what were you doing?"  He asked, not being able to contain his curiosity.

[845/1000]
OOC: My bad, totally just was on a roll with writing, hahahaha...

Miho

Miho

D-rank
Miho was standing there for some moments waiting for the boy to speek. Was he mute or something? She rose her eye brow when he finnaly found his voice and introduced himself.  The clan the boy was from was unknown to her, not like she would just go and read about those at her free time though.

“ Dākuchairudō you say? Haven‘t heard about it.“

Miho made little and graceful gesture with her hand and one of the two weapons behind  her, that were lying near the pit, continued digging. No strings were attached, no signs of puppetry either, it seemed as it was moving by itself, while the owner was staring right into the boy‘s eyes. Miho wasn‘t thinking about the battle that should occur any minute or how she should manage to fight this boy, something was making her blood boil and that thing was underneath the ground. She couldn‘t really concerntrate as she felt that she was so close to her goal of this day. Miho turned her head to side a bit to see how things were going over there, where the silent call for her blood could be heard.

“Ah, you mean there? I am just taking what belongs to me. You see, my people were great artisans that produced weapons for ninjas, but then suddenly they were killed and their bodies  were tossed away somewhere deep to the grounds of Kumo. However, the weapons were continued to be used  by other ninja despite the fact they did not belong to those users. I can feel one is here, so I am showing it its real master.“

Miho said that in a calm and cold voice like this would be a  normal thing for people to hear or act. It wasn‘t though, It was quite creepy to say the least, the whole treasure hunt thing and revenge the clan thing was just insane.  Kyouki were cruel and killed people at their will at first, they did deserve what they got in the end for those long and unbearable bloody years they caused. Although, the true evil is when a man acts wrong, yet he thinks that is right. That is how they all were, that is what runs through their blood.  And the last blood that was left was Miho.

“I know you are in a hurry to defeat me, but I think I got to it just now, would you mind me checking for a bit? You can come if you want, I promise I will not attack you unprepared.“

A seductive smile ran throuhg her face and she smirked a bit. As soon as those words escaped from her mouth, she suddenly rushed to the pit, the chakram that was digging now fell on the ground causing a loud noise, that was because one of those things weighed almost 8 kilos. However, they seem like two light feathers when Miho performs with them. She suddenly jumped in the pit without hesitation or fear leaving the boy at the point where they met.  After some minutes of silence a moan could be heard from the depths of the pit.  That wasn‘t the cry for the help, more like the cry of unexpected sorrow. Normally, Miho wouldn‘t show much emocion, especially those sad ones. However, this time what she found there caused her the feeling of pain she hasn‘t  felt for so many years.

If one would look down from above, Miho was down on her knees holding a small and dirty metal thing. The dirt seemed of color of dark red, and the whole metal thing reminded a hand blade, identical to the one Miho possesed. When she examined the blade more closely, her eyes locked on the sign that was burnt into the inner side of the whole thing. Another moan escaped from her mouth, now filled with even more sorrow and despair. Just some minutes ago, Miho was so excited, because she was about to find another relic of her clan, another creation of her people to add to her collection and yet now she found herself looking into the hand blade all covered in old blood. The one she gave the man who wiped out many of her clan people and was about  to kill her as well, but took her under his wing when she was only 13. The man who introduced her some feelings for the first time, that were not the bloodlust  or the urge for  the revenge. The same man, who went missing when was appointed to the mission.  Miho turned around to see if the body was somewhere around, however, no clues of it  anywhere near. She felt a little relieved and got a grip of herlself.  

“He probably escaped.“

Miho calmed herself down and pressed the metal to herself. She sent her both chakrams down in the pit and then holding onto them lifted herself up from it. Miho left those two floating in the air and turned to see if the boy was still standing there.  She spoke in the same calm and cold voice as nothing had happened down there.

“Still in the mood of fighting?“

W.C. 335+871 is 1206/1000

Juyo

Juyo

D-rank
"Dākuchairudō you say? Haven‘t heard about it.“

It appeared she wasn't one to hold back her thoughts, being honest about not knowing Juyo's clan.  That could prove helpful later on for Juyo in the upcoming fight.  Something else caught his eye though, as the girl waved her hand, then something behind her moved.  Juyo peered over her shoulder to see what it was, and saw one of the girl's weapons resume digging into the pit.  Her hand had only moved a bit, and no signs of puppetry strings so this was something new to Juyo.  She spoke up again, telling him the reason for her crazed digging.

He gulped at hearing the brief tale of her clan, knowing that if there was an uprising within Kumo that his clan may have played a part in it.  Yet he learned to keep a cautious eye on her now after hearing her tale.  Kumo-nin wouldn't just kill of a clan for no reason, they must've been quite strong, meaning this girl was strong as well.  Her eyes seemed to light up for a moment before she asked to go fetch the thing she had been digging for.  Without waiting for a response she hurried back to the pit and jumped in.

Juyo decided to wait on her to come back.  Even though she had promised not to fight until after, he didn't want to start the fight too close.  A loud clang could be heard throughout the plateau as one of the girl's weapons dropped to the ground.  It was quite the loud hit, sounding very heavy in its tone.  Juyo was quite interested to guess the weight, and found his curiosity moved him a bit closer to the pit.  Only a few feet closer, the girl reemerged from the pit, being lifted up by the two heavy metal weapons that had gained Juyo's interest.  They appeared to be some form of giant shurikens, but their design wasn't like most shurikens.  He couldn't wait to figure out what they were.

She landed softly on her feet, the two flying weapons hovering above her.  She stood poised in front of Juyo and he noticed she seemed more confident than before, if possible.  Her eyes narrowed as she addressed Juyo again, her voice cold as the wind on the cloudy day.

“Still in the mood of fighting?“

Juyo smiled at her words.  He had been waiting for just that, as well as a chance to prove to himself that he was ready for the Chuunin Exams.  Setting himself in a fighting stance, a thought crossed his mind.  "Before we fight," he said, still smiling as the anticipation of a fight drew near. "Tell me, what is your name?"

[1312/1000]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.