You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Ajairu (Pet Registration) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ajairu (Pet Registration) Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:30 pm

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
Before re-approval, a note about the part regarding multiple pecks. Whether it is there or not you will still have to rp exactly how many pecks he is performing in that post. And take a look at the pm I sent you regarding the rule change to pets.

27Ajairu (Pet Registration) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ajairu (Pet Registration) Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:40 pm

Ukiyo

Ukiyo

Dead
Noted :)

28Ajairu (Pet Registration) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ajairu (Pet Registration) Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:41 pm

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
~Re-Approved~ then, for 1k ryo. Enjoy~

29Ajairu (Pet Registration) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ajairu (Pet Registration) Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:43 pm

Note that as this was approved after the cutoff point, you cannot use this in the exams.

30Ajairu (Pet Registration) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ajairu (Pet Registration) Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:37 pm

Ukiyo

Ukiyo

Dead
Updated, need re-approval

31Ajairu (Pet Registration) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ajairu (Pet Registration) Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:01 pm

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
I'm not entirely sure that pets are allowed to "un-learn" approved jutsu upon rank up or that you are allowed to edit pre-approved jutsu to make them stronger. I'll ask an admin and get back to you.

32Ajairu (Pet Registration) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ajairu (Pet Registration) Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:04 pm

Ukiyo

Ukiyo

Dead
Actually I never purchased this pet. Since it was approved before the exams I waited until I ranked up to get a B-rank version instead.

33Ajairu (Pet Registration) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ajairu (Pet Registration) Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:24 am

Ukiyo

Ukiyo

Dead
I am setting this to WIP until I make Special Jonin rank.

34Ajairu (Pet Registration) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ajairu (Pet Registration) Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:05 pm

Ukiyo

Ukiyo

Dead
Re-apped

35Ajairu (Pet Registration) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ajairu (Pet Registration) Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:12 am

Yōsei

Yōsei

S-rank
approved for 4,725 Ryo

36Ajairu (Pet Registration) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ajairu (Pet Registration) Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:15 pm

Ukiyo

Ukiyo

Dead
Re-apping now that the new Seijutsu rules are up.

37Ajairu (Pet Registration) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ajairu (Pet Registration) Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:40 pm

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
Pet rules are being deliberated once again, so I'll ask that you hold off on this for just a bit longer.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.