You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Juyo

Juyo

D-rank
Spoiler:

Juyo sat atop a building, one of the taller ones of Kumogakure no Sato.  The night air whisked his hair out of the way of his green eyes.  He put his hands in his pockets as he waited, keeping himself warm against the cool night’s breezes.  He was on a mission, although this one was a very important and could prove to test his skills,  There had been reports of a cat burglar in the village, robbing several homes and shops all in the past two weeks.  Juyo’s mission tonight was a sting operation.  He carefully had a family display some of its heirlooms to make it approachable by this mysterious cat burglar.  So far, it seemed to not be working.  It was getting late and there hadn’t been a single sign of anything suspicious.

Juyo continued to sit and stare at the family’s window, the heirlooms shining in the brightly lit room.  He was pulling out a bean jam cake from his jacket pocket when there was a black flash inside the room.  The heirlooms were gone.  Juyo blinked a few times, making sure he wasn’t imagining it.  They were gone, and he noticed out of the corner of his eye a black silhouette of someone running across the rooftops, heading south and away from Juyo.  He scrambled to his feet and made a dash to catch up, almost losing his bean jam cake.  Placing it back inside his jacket pocket, he tore off after the silhouette.

[248/1000]

Juyo

Juyo

D-rank
Propelling himself faster and faster to catch up with the silhouette, Juyo noticed more about who he was chasing.  As he got closer, he could tell the silhouette had a feminine form.  He was almost near her when he saw the girl look back at him, and he could barely make out her face.  She was lightly skinned with blue eyes, but that’s all he could tell from the mask she was wearing.  She seemed to smile and then her body seemed to split into two.  One body turned to the right, the other turned to the left.

Juyo stopped and looked at both of them.  Having to think quickly, he took off after the one that went left.  He was gaining speed on her rather quickly when all of a sudden she just vanished.  A woman’s laughter flitted to his ears from the opposite direction he had gone.  Damnit, he thought, this chick knows what she’s doing.  That must’ve been a genjutsu, it wasn’t a normal clone.  He pivoted on his heel and sprang back after the real cat burglar, hoping he hadn’t lost too much ground.

Thinking over where she had been running to, he realized that she was heading to the south gates, and if she had turned to the right, she’d have to eventually get back to heading South.  He turned a bit to cut her off before she got there, heading southwest as she’d be turning to the south about now.  His plan worked, and he soon came across the cat burglar once again.  This time he had managed to get in front of her.  She stopped several paces in front of him, about 4 meters away he noted.  Her outfit was quite risqué; a black spandex suit that zipped up in the front except the zipper only went to her breasts, showing a large amount of cleavage.  She gave Juyo a sly smile, “Looks like you’re a clever boy.  Maybe you should make your intentions known to a girl you just met.  A girl’s mind could go wild with wonder at a time like this.”

[609/1000]

Juyo

Juyo

D-rank
Juyo saw her put a hand in between her breasts, making him raise his eyebrows.  She was much older than him, so any seducing moves would prove to be useless and she should know that, meaning she was getting something.  His intuition proved right when out came a retractable Bo staff.  She held it in her right hand as it extended to its full length of 2 meters.  She began twirling it in her fingers, spinning herself around in a slight dance as she slowly approached Juyo.  She wants close combat, huh?  Juyo couldn’t have that, he was better suited for longer range attacks.  He waited until she was close, but just outside of her reach to clasp his hands together.  The lightning chakra molded into his hands produced a bright flash of light, which was even brighter in the dark of the night.

The girl took a step back, stopping the twirl of her stick as the bright flash blinded her.  Taking advantage of her disoriented state, Juyo started the Mist Servant Technique, stepping outside of the ring of mist that would make up the illusion.  She would eventually begin to see 5 Juyo’s surrounding her.  He decided to wait and see what kind of moves she could pull off..  After a minute or so, she seemed to regain herself, and started twirling her stick again.  She seemed to be so flexible, going into crouches, then jumps, then twirls as she attacked the illusions, each one separating into two Juyo’s.  It didn’t take her long to stop attacking them; just letting them slowly get closer.  “Seems you’ve got me in a good predicament, clever boy.”  She seemed to be thinking fast on how to get out of the situation.  There were now 12 illusions surrounding her.

[911/1000]

Chakra:

Last edited by Juyo on Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Juyo

Juyo

D-rank
Juyo made the appropriate whistle call to alert the village’s other shinobi.  “It’s over now, back-up is on its way.  We’re going to get what you stole back.”  The cat burglar seemed to look in the general area that Juyo’s voice came from.  “Let me see you, my clever little boy.  I promise I won’t bite.”  Juyo smiled, almost chuckling to himself.  He wasn’t so stupid as to just let her have a chance to run away.  But it seemed he didn’t have a choice, as the jutsu was dispelled by her anyways.  Crap, must’ve figured it out and used Kai.  He drew out a kunai, but she put away her Bo staff back in between her breasts.

“Tsk, tsk, have I put you that much on nerve?” she asked, walking casually up to Juyo, emphasizing her hips.  “Put that down, little one, I said I wouldn’t bite.”  Juyo reluctantly did so, but kept himself ready to guard himself if needed.  “You caught me so I should reward you, right little lover boy?  I know…” she said, trailing her finger down the right side of his face.  He kept his eyes locked on hers.  “I’ll give you a little parting gift.”  Juyo caught onto the words just as she said them, swinging his kunai to try and stop her from getting away, but she had already taken a leap back, dropping a ball on the ground.  A smokescreen exploded before him, and Juyo took a leap back himself.  When the smoke cleared, she was nowhere to be found.  All that was left was a little note where she had been before the explosion of smoke.  Picking it up, it read “Had fun with you my little kitten. As a reward for showing me a good time I've written the location of the things I've stolen. Let's play this game again XOXO”  Juyo looked up from the note and searched the horizon, but only saw the village shinobi coming to him.  Oh well, at least we know where the stolen goods are.

1266/1000

Chakra:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.