You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Legend? [TRAINING/PTS/SOLO] Empty Legend? [TRAINING/PTS/SOLO] Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:09 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
SAGE TRAINING: (9) THRID LEVEL

Kenji walked inside the dome to use the magic grain to make some bread that was sure to calm his angry stomach.  He picked two stalks of grain out of the plot of earth along the wall of the eastern wing of the dome. He looked at Kasfara who was dragging his nails down the walls of the dome, presumably sharpening them. “How exactly do these magic grains work?” While still sharpening his nails, “The genetic make up of the grains were altered by Kaligi implanting the life energy from other plants, animals, and spices. As a result upon being heated, the new genetic code enables the modified ‘wheat’ to undergo an accelerated cooking process. Then, the senjutsu chakra inside creates a sweetener and growth hormone, depending on its DNA, allowing it to almost instantly grow into anything, desserts mostly.” The ninja’s jaw dropped to the floor, as the entire explanation went over his head. With a look of confusion, “Yea, it all makes sense now. Thank you.” “No problem.” Kasfara, as stated earlier wasn’t among the strongest, but as one of the youngest he seemed to be exceptionally intelligent, much more intelligent than the majority of his family. On several occasions he demonstrated to have knowledge of things that even his elders were unaware of, and has theorized on topics that others haven’t even pondered. He was always there to assist Kenji when he didn’t understand something, and was overall, just very helpful. “When I become a master sage, will I gain your intelligence as well?” They laughed as they began to partake in the bread that Kenji had put in the oven. It was the sweetest and moistest bread he had ever had the pleasure of eating. Kasfara’s piece was almost 4 times the size of his, and he ate it in about 30 seconds. Kenji on the other hand savored every bite, “You’ll never become a lion sage eating like that.” Kasfara scolded him, Kenji chuckled but it was obvious Kasfara was serious. “I’ll make sure to remember that.”

A few hours went by where they just talked and engaged in playful activity; they had grown to be very close to one another. Their time on the first level was a blast and Kenji was now looking forward to traveling to the third, each level was connected by a spiral staircase that stopped at the 4th. Most of the Kasfarians couldn’t go past three simply because they wouldn’t fit; only the leader was small enough to make it that far. Kenji inquired on what he was to expect on the third level. “Well, it’s an aroma room. The aroma sends the person in a genjutsu, we’re unaffected.” Kenji looked at Kasfara sideways. “But don’t worry; it’s a harmless genjutsu that instead enables the person to travel to a virtual and fantasy universe. It’s like a great adventure, where you can slay dragons, swim to the deepest depths of the ocean, dance on stars, or even defeat a Kasfarian in battle.” Kenji laughed as he contemplated the proposition of being willingly encased in some fantasy world and of a few other things he could ‘experience’. “The virtual trip is also very therapeutic and relaxing. You’ll feel like you had a nice long refreshing nap.” After a few moments of deliberation, he agreed to enter the aroma therapy level.

Kenji could see the mist being emitted by the room on the third level. The smell was awful, “This is supposed to be therapy, and it reeks.” Kenji exclaimed as he got closer, and as he got closer the stench became less pronounced. “This must be the first phase of the genjutsu, eliminating the odor.” Kenji thought as he entered the room completely, his partner was still on the first level licking the chocolate out of the fountain, “At least we have one thing in common.” Kenji said to himself jokingly. Once Kenji entered the room completely he could tell what was taking place, as a genjutsu expert he was well aware of what part of the brain controlled what and how certain experiences were caused by the disturbance of the chakra network in the brain. The effects were instant as he was swung into an illusion, his body turned into milk as his body was dispersed into a void of darkness. Kenji never panicked as he was conscious of the fact that it was an illusion, and always kept a decent grasp of his emotion and his position, despite the genjutsu’s displacing quality. It was that quality that soon made keeping track of his position negligent but his emotions remained steady. In the void he saw a man walking on emptiness; he was a tall and dark skinned man, his hair was almost not visible as its blackness blended in with the backdrop. His oil slick black hair wiggled to his chin; it had a slight curl to it. His face was strong and indented; he opened his mouth to speak and revealed a perfect set of teeth that almost blinded Kenji. “So you’re the one Kas’Lam decided to let in the dome.” Kenji’s milky form slowly reformed, but before it did Kenji willed himself to speak despite not having his mouth formed yet, his voice echoed through the space. “I take it you’re Kaligi, I knew an aroma room where you could travel to a universe and do whatever you want, and it feel extremely real was too good to be true.” Kaligi’s head jutted out as he couldn’t believe Kenji’s control over his senses to be able to speak without having a mouth. He straightened up and stopped a few feet away from Kenji. “My life energy can only persist for a moment; I chose to wait for the one they deemed worthy, even though I liked Ooame a lot, he just didn’t have the passion and he’s too focused on politics. He could never truly understand or wield the power of a Lion Sage. The essence of the Lion Sage is to forge ahead, never stopping for obstacles or standing for weakness. You have what it takes. I see that the natural energy flows strongly through you.” Kenji was now whole and he looked over his body to make sure everything was in the right place. “Kaligi what made you so great, and did you really build the dome in three days and create that wheat on the first level.” Kaligi shook his head, “There is no time for such trivia, Kas’Lam can tell you all that stuff. Listen to my words; a true lion sage climbs to the top alone, but that is not where he will stay.” A smile from Kaligi was enough to rival the sun, and in that beam of light he was gone and when Kenji’s vision returned from being temporarily blinded he was standing on the ground floor. Kenji was now fully aware of Kaligi’s mastery of Senjutsu, being able to preserve his own life force to communicate with a fellow lion sage; Kenji didn’t see much need for him to learn such a technique; he was more interested in destruction and rebuilding. The shinobi wondered what other awesome jutsus could be derived from the utilization of senjutsu chakra. His imagination began to run wild with all sorts of feats he could accomplish with the aid of senjutsu.

Kenji was not flustered at all as he was expecting some supernatural event, knowing there was an underlying purpose. But that purpose was still unclear, the words Kaligi spoke to him, they were cryptic to say the least. “Thank goodness you’re back; I’ve been waiting for you to go to the fourth floor.” Kenji snapped out of his trance, “What?” “The fourth floor, usually Kas’Lam goes up about twice a year, but after an uproar he banned us for five years. But now that you’re here you can surely go up.” Kenji’s face was still rather blank as he was still pondering the words of Kaligi, “What exactly is up there?” Kasfara looked as if he was about to swoon, “FOOOOOOD!” he roared. Kenji was now fully alert and an evil smile crept onto his face. “The fourth level it is.” Kasfara began hopping up and down at the sound of Kenji’s words. It was getting close to dinner time and all the two had been eating was sweets and bread. There was food on the fourth level and Kenji was going to get it, and bring some back down for the one that informed him of the treasure that waited up above. They both stared at each other as they fantasized about the juicy succulent bird and beef that was calling them, Kasfara lost all self control and began drooling excessively. Kenji jumped back at the rain drops of saliva falling at his feet. “I think I’ll go now.” Kenji wondered what he would find, would all the food be gigantic, would it have senjutsu infused seasoning… Kenji’s taste buds were igniting sporadically as they awaited the feast to come. The Dome had many ridges making it easy to climb and such. The shinobi many times dreamed during his stay at the Den that they would have such a magnificent buffet, Kenji didn’t know quite yet if it would live up to his dreams, but he was going to find out. During his stay his physical strength had increased, by being in the harsh conditions and joining the lions in their demanding work outs had transformed Kenji’s body. He sent blood and force surging through the muscles of his legs providing him with the speed and torque to reach the top quickly, as he couldn’t wait any longer.
1622/5000

2Legend? [TRAINING/PTS/SOLO] Empty Re: Legend? [TRAINING/PTS/SOLO] Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:13 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
SAGE TRAINING: (10) FOURTH LEVEL

Kenji acrobatically climbed to the fourth level completely bypassing the stairs. Upon reaching the fourth level he tripped over an undulation on floor and as a result went flying into the door and into the buffet. As he crashed inside rolling along the floor, he raised to his feet slowly as rubbed his head. “Someone needs to fix that bump” Kenji gradually spun around as he took in the grandiosity of the hall he currently stood in. Kenji rushed out the door and leaned over the balcony where Kasfara was attentively waiting, “Where did all this food come from?” “The lionesses hunt and cook the catch and store the room once a month.” The room was colder than usual, not that it bothered Kenji; he had been in the freezing cold now for months. “As you probably noticed the room is colder than the rest of the dome, it’s basically a giant fridge. You have to bring the food down on one of those trays and warm it up in the oven.” Kenji flew back into the room but not because he was moving so fast but because when he turned around he tripped over the same bump. This time he went flying even further than the last, he crashed into one of the tables and a frozen ham fell right on his face.

To his surprise there was also a dessert section of jell-o, Kenji dove in and ate like a true lion. Kenji gathered a ham, chicken, and a goose on a tray and leaped to the ground floor. Kasfara followed Kenji as he rushed the poultry to the oven. As you probably guessed the two ate to they were content but as the night swept in and their food digested Kenji chose to do some meditating as his ability to regenerate his chakra was increasing everyday.

Kenji sat outside as the cold wind circled him as he gathered the natural energy around, Kenji was giving off a blue glow, but his concentration was broken when his fingernail was split open. “Huh, seems like I lost control for a moment. I’m getting too arrogant; I need to be more careful.” Kenji thought about the words Kaligi said to him once more, and he thought about the drawings on the dome. “The top… In order to become a true lion sage I must go alone, the circle in the picture. It was the dome.” He jumped up as he had an idea of how he was going to obtain master sage status. He looked up to the top of the dome. “Waiting for Kas’Lam would mean failing, I need to become a master sage on my own. Being a Lion Sage means being fearless and having supreme confidence. To become a master sage by myself is the ultimate test. And according to Kaligi, there’s only one place to go to achieve it; the top of the dome.”

Kenji trekked up the dome using the chakra in his feet to keep his balance. “I wonder why the top of the dome” The dome was indeed the highest point on this mountain range; its peak was further above the ground than the Den itself. Kenji realized the conditions as he climbed higher were even troublesome for him, as his ancestors lived in high altitude environments, but this was a different level. The only reason he was able to persist thus far was because of his training as a sage, not his kekkai genkai. Kenji finally reached the top of the dome and looked from the perch at the massive den, the sleek compound and the night sky. The blue and white mountains seemed to stand out even more in the night. “To become a master sage and unlock sage mode I need to become one with nature, not only that but I must master the manipulation of the natural energy all around, allowing me to mix and change my chakra with ease. It has to become effortless.” Kenji took a deep breath as he stood atop the dome and was most likely stood above every living thing in the world. His legs crossed while he sat, he assumed his meditative position. The natural energy at the top of the dome was a lot more difficult to control, for the first time he felt hints of transforming into a lion. He smirked at the thought of failing and resumed his balance act, but this time he would concentrate more than he has ever concentrated before. He slowly felt his spiritual and physical energy, analyzing every detail about how those energies felt and made sure to compartmentalize them when introduced the sporadic natural energy. As he meditated, he gradually took in a small amount of natural energy from the few plants that were on the ground this took a long time seeing how far away he was. He held the energy in balance as he brought in a little more energy from the lions that were below, their energy was so strong it almost knocked him back, he had to quickly grab the reigns and oppress the energy; by doing that he was able to maintain the balance. Now it was time for him to draw in the energy from the planet, his senses were heightened as he could feel his perception of his surroundings change, and he could feel every particle around him giving him a vivid description of his environment that spoke to his essence. As he absorbed the energy from the planet, which greatly increased the natural energy he took in, he now compartmentalized the spiritual and physical, but this time he just didn’t do it to regain chakra, but he didn’t to change the composition of his chakra completely. As he mixed the energies he could feel the texture, properties, and strength of his chakra changing. However, he could feel the dangers of undergoing such a drastic chakra transformation. He allowed himself to relax even more to the point where he was virtually unconscious. His body felt like milk and he was dispersing truly becoming one with nature, and he was indirectly connected to everything. His being was splattered on everything, while in this state he felt as if his chakra was divided into every spec that was now his body, allowing him to control that one segment due to the small size. Once he balanced all the small sections he simply reformed himself, and with it the perfectly balanced and newly composed chakra. After reforming mentally a surge of power shot upward and then throughout his entire body, Kenji was so focused the blast was quickly managed and it swirled around him gracefully. “A true Lion sage climbs the mountain alone, but he doesn’t stay there.” The chakra flew through his hair increasing its volume and spreading it out so that it resembled the blue mane of the Kasfarians. As the new senjutsu chakra flowed throughout his entire body he could feel the chakra releasing through his nail sharpening them greatly and slightly increasing them in length like that of a lion’s paw. Kenji felt the chakra seeping into his skin giving him great “feel” of his surroundings and could feel the increased speed instantly even though he was sitting down. The muscles and tendons in his body felt like they were ready to fire emphatically. The senjutsu chakra flowed through his skin changing his pigment from a light brown to a light blue, like the coat of the Kasfarians.

Kenji opened his eyes as he felt the balance of energies stabilize. Kenji looked at himself in awe. “So this is what sage mode is” As Kenji spoke he accidentally bit his tongue as he was unaware that his canine teeth also grew in strength and length. “I feel like I can beat lightning in a foot race.” He jumped from the vast height of the dome and fell through the air and landed on the ground as quiet as a feather; only a single ripple of wind escaped his feet. “This is amazing!” Kenji sprinted to the training field in just a few seconds. “I bet I could beat a Kasfarian in a race now.” He could feel all the life forms near him, most were either sleeping or bathing themselves. Then Kenji snatched his head around to see Kas’Lam staring at him from the top floor of the Kasfarian Den. “I guess it’s time for me to show Kas’Lam that he made the right choice in not having me eaten.”

3051/5000

3Legend? [TRAINING/PTS/SOLO] Empty Re: Legend? [TRAINING/PTS/SOLO] Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:15 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
SAGE TRAINING: (11) EPIPHANY

Kenji in a blur appeared inside the office that was the fifth floor of the Kasfarian Den. “Did you go to the fifth level of the dome?” Kenji in sage mode scratched his head with his sharp nails, “There is no fifth level, just the top of the dome.” Kas’Lam smiled as Kenji understood the message from Kaligi and had achieved sage mode. “How’d you know?” Kenji smiled, “Kaligi said a true lion sage travels to the top alone, but he doesn’t stay there. The top of the dome is indeed the fifth level.” “I think you will be a great Lion Sage. How do you like your new power?” Kenji raised his arms and bounced up and down, “It’s great.” Kas’Lam trotted towards Kenji and looked him up and down. “So how about a spar, if you think you’re up for it.” Kenji didn’t know what he could do in sage mode other than the ability to move at great speed and sense other life forms around him. “Sure, let’s do this on the training field.”

After hours of tussling, Kenji was able to hold his own. Kas’Lam fought near half his strength and Kenji on his first run with his sage mode was able to use it skillfully enough to fight the leader of the Kasfarians to a draw. Both Kenji and Kas’Lam had their chest puffed out, Kenji in sage mode looked just like a Kasfarian with his blue skin and wild hair and sharp teeth and nails. When Kenji engaged in the spar, a new feature arose on his face; two white circles on his cheeks and another white circle in the middle of his forehead with a black dot in the middle of each circle. Kenji apparently didn’t even use a fraction of his power or chakra as he was able to deactivate his sage mode and seemed unaffected by the strain of sage mode.

“I destroyed Ooame at a quarter of my strength when he first gained sage mode.” Kenji now back to normal laughed, “He was always more for diplomacy.” They both laughed and stood beside one another and looked to the stars. “How did Kaligi look?” Kenji stared at Kas’Lam and could tell how much he cared about Kaligi, like he was his son or something. “He looked great; he was strong with an impressively defined face with great black hair. And the most amazing set of teeth I’ve ever seen.” Kas’Lam smiled and said, “Yea, that’s him.” “Kas’Lam, I’m a master sage now. Can I hear the story of Kaligi now; the setting is perfect for a tale.” Kas’Lam nodded his head and took a seat and began the legend of Kaligi. “Kaligi was born to a family of architects in Iwagakure…”… The story took almost three hours and the sun was now starting to rear its head.

Kenji was left absolutely speechless by the adventures, accomplishments, and the tragedy of Kaligi.

3546/5000

4Legend? [TRAINING/PTS/SOLO] Empty Re: Legend? [TRAINING/PTS/SOLO] Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:17 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
SAGE TRAINING: (12) LEGEND OF KALIGI *~ {F.L.S.} ~*

Kaligi was born to a family of architects in Iwagakure and showed great sculpting ability at a young age. Kaligi spent most of his time outside creating impressive art. Kaligi was also recognized for his great physical capability as he was revered early on as one of the strongest and fastest shinobi, he also showed great potential in ninjutsu. He was promoted to Jounin at the age of 15 and was sent on a mission where he had to escort someone to Kumogakre and had to remain with the customer for a week as a bodyguard. There he heard of the mountain ranges that rivaled the mountains of Iwagakure. He climbed the mountain with no equipment and his knack for sculpting and his eye for detail enabled him to recognize that this particular mountain range was not over where it seemed to be. He could also tell that modifications had been made to the ground, by design or by a large species that dwelled in the area. So he continued on without the ability to see, Kas’Lam sensed the human and was so impressed he canceled the technique.

All Kaligi did was smile as he had already known some sort of genjutsu was at work since he was walking on a surface he couldn’t see. Kas’Lam sent his Kasfarians guards to attack Kaligi, the shinobi soon proved himself to be highly skilled in genjutsu and ensnared the lions in a vicious illusion that forced them to attack each other. Five more giant lions followed and Kaligi used a powerful earth jutsu that trapped and fatally wounded the lions. “Who’s behind this, I do not want to hurt anymore of these exotic creatures.” That was when Kas’Lam introduced himself to the impressive shinobi, he then challenged Kaligi to a duel for trespassing on his territory. Kaligi was a man of integrity so he accepted the consequence. Kaligi and Kas’Lam fought for days; Kas’Lam was victorious, even though Kaligi’s earth jutsu was naturally weak against Kas’Lam’s lightning ninjutsu he was still able to inflict quite a bit of damage. Kaligi consistently matched Kas’Lam’s speed but did boast afterwards that if the altitude wasn’t so incredible he could’ve exceeded him in speed. After the clash both admitted to not fighting at full strength and expressed that they had no intention on hurting one another.

Kas’Lam then offered to train Kaligi to be a sage. Kaligi eagerly accepted as he was amazed by the speed and strength and elemental ninjutsu ability of the lion. As Kaligi learned more about the abilities of Kas’Lam he became aware that if he had fought at full strength he would’ve died and told Kas’Lam of his gratitude for sparing him and further thanked him for training him in his techniques. Kaligi became a master sage in 2 months and after that went on to build the dome and the den and the compound and training field. In his extensive training in senjutsu he discovered and created many powerful and ingenious jutsus that spawned all the seemingly mythical creations and structures of the Kasfarian Compound. Everything that is rumored about him indeed happened.

Kaligi trained and fought along the Kasfarians for 5 years before returning to Iwagakure where he did not tell of his time in Kumogakure. He was assumed to be a spy and several attempts on his life were made by those of his own village. No one could defeat him in combat due to his immense strength and senjutsu prowess. Kaligi went back to the Kasfarian Mountains the only place where his village wouldn’t hunt him due to their ignorance of the place. There he resumed training with Kas’Lam and learned some of the techniques that Kas’Lam himself is too afraid to use due to the incredible power and his other techniques that are also useful. Kas’Lam could see Kaligi begin to turn evil as the betrayal of his village ate away at his heart and began using senjutsu to perform forbidden acts with natural energy. Kas’Lam tried to talk Kaligi out of destroying his village as the means of the destruction would give away their involvement and they would be attacked by Kumogakure. Kas’Lam didn’t want to believe that Kaligi had turned evil, after he took such a liking to him, but eventually it became clear that Kaligi wasn’t going to stop.

Kas’Lam had no other choice, he attacked Kaligi and they battled for three months. Kas’Lam tried several times to kill him but couldn’t will himself. Finally Kas’Lam used his ultimate technique. [b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"]Sage Art: Vaporizing Lion Breath.[/b] He used the technique to turn Kaligi into vapor and trapped him in a gourd. Later, Kas’Lam would realize that Kaligi used a technique to preserve his life force in the vapor, and asked Kas’Lam to let him help the next great Lion Sage, and help the future sage to not make the same mistakes he did, that was his redemption. Upon communicating with the next great Lion Sage it would use up the remainder of his life force. That is the reason Kas’Lam has always been so strict; if the person was going to use his favorite students’ life force they were going to have to be the very best. Kaligi was always a great person to Kas’Lam and was further proven by his last act of valor despite the hate in his heart by being betrayed by the people he loved the most.

4463/5000

5Legend? [TRAINING/PTS/SOLO] Empty Re: Legend? [TRAINING/PTS/SOLO] Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:18 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
SAGE TRAINING: (13) DEPARTURE  

“Wow, so you had to kill your apprentice.” A long pause filled the air, “The life force that was strongest in him, and made him the man he was is in you now.” Kenji looked at Kas’Lam then at the sky. Kenji had become a master sage and was now ready to tackle any task. “From now on, you will do most of your training alone.” Kenji grimaced at the idea of going further without the help of the Kasfarians. The wind brushed their faces as they sat on the surface of the training field. The story of Kaligi was a tragedy and an inspiration. Kaligi was a great shinobi, and because of his loyalty to the Kasfarians he risked his status among his own village. But the hatred that took its place became stronger than his loyalty. The master sage was grateful that his home village was in the place where the Kasfarians were. The sun shined on Kenji’s face and turned to face Kas’Lam, “I think you and all the Kasfarians have prepared me to do just that. But I can’t promise I won’t visit.”

The two walked back to the den as the morning woke up the majority of the den, a series of roars signified the start of a new day. Kas’Lam expressed how his sage mode was almost perfect and he demonstrated near flawless control. Now with more practice he was sure to solidify his position as one of the greatest sages. Kenji spent the rest of his last day before he started his travel back to Kumogakure tomorrow morning. Everyone wanted to see his sage mode but Kenji refused to perform party tricks with his new ability. He cherished his power and only wanted to use if he had to. They all understood. On his last day he was jeered by most of the lions as they didn’t want to express the sadness of him leaving so they insulted and bullied him around and Kenji retaliated with lion jokes and stepping on their extremely sensitive tails. Other than roaming around the den he spent most of the day with Kasfara and sneaking in the dome to enjoy some more delicacies and ran out before the lionesses spotted them. Kasfara was also Kenji’s mode of transportation for the day as well as he rode on his back through the den. When the day dwindled down he was back to sleeping on the bed made of fur and feather as opposed to the luxurious bed in the dome. Kenji slept like a baby due mostly to the exhaustion of the training, fighting, and talking.

Kenji woke up to the sound of the lions and after a hefty breakfast he began to pack his few belongings and swung his backpack on. All the lions including Kasfara and Kas’Lam were there to send him off. Kenji said his goodbyes and expressed his utmost gratitude for the opportunity to become a Lion Sage. He wanted to express even more emotion but that would be inappropriate for a Lion Sage. Kenji made his way down the mountain range coated with a thin layer of snow. Kenji wondered if things would be different now that he was a master sage. Should he publicize it or keep it a secret and only reveal it in dire situations and then let everyone know. However, most people were knowledgeable on sages so they would be aware of the ultimate achievement and most likely make inquiries. And if they did, he would answer honestly but he wouldn’t show it. No way. Well, maybe. The thing Kenji was looking forward to the most was combing his senjutsu with his other skills and creating defining jutsus that would distinguish him as the Third Lion Sage. There were also a few techniques that were passed down to him and a few other ones that he was told he could learn from Ooame. He couldn’t wait to learn those, but he would be determined to carry out experiments to design spectacular techniques of his own.

5143/5000
Sage Mode Complete!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.