You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Training the Damasu [Ryoku / Private] Empty Training the Damasu [Ryoku / Private] Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:07 pm

Skye

Skye

D-rank
“…Training my Damasu… That’s all it is… All I’m doing is training my Doujutsu…” No matter how he said it, it still made him nervous about what would come after the training. His father, being the clan’s head, would no doubt want to have his son try to take his place once the training of his eye was finished. From what Skye remembered from the many years he has been with the clan, the fights to try and become clan head were gruesome and even resulted in blindness for pushing their Doujutsu too hard. Skye sighed and continued up Sky Point and eventually made it to the very top. He had asked one of his closer cousins to meet him up there around noon. Of course, Skye got there a bit early and was going to wait for his cousin.

As Skye got to the top, he found a good place to sit and set his stuff down. He was glad that one of the members from his own clan would help him with this. Knowing that his own clan had a natural resistance to their own Genjutsu, anyone else who wanted to help him with this would probably get a headache, or even pass out from the stress of the Genjutsu.

Word Count: 212/750

Ryoku

Ryoku

D-rank
It was just before noon when Ryoku began his journey to Sky point, He had agreed to help one of his closer cousins train there clan KKG the Damasu. Ryoku walked through the village on his way there he had made sure to bring along his Guitar and his gloves with him for the training. He sighed as he saw the point coming into view. He looked around at the crystal clear sky and began to walk up to the top. Upon arrival he saw his Cousin Skye sitting down. He smiled and walked up "Hey skye not getting lazy are you" He said in a bright tone. Ryoku was happy today. He had been feeling better recently so his anger had been under control. He set his things down and yawned before saying "You ready to start". Offering his hand for skye to take so he could help him up.

WC:151/?

OOC: Sorry for the late post i just got my guitar yesterday.

3Training the Damasu [Ryoku / Private] Empty Re: Training the Damasu [Ryoku / Private] Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:22 pm

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Upon hearing the joking comment, Skye immediately came back with an equally joking comment. “Lazy? No. I was just getting a little tired thinking about how boring your guitar playing is.” With a laugh, he watched as Ryoku walked in front of him. With a quick and surprisingly happy remark about getting started, Skye brought his hand up and allowed Ryoku to help him up. A good chunk of his worry was gone now that his cousin was here. Out of all his family members, Ryoku was one of the closer ones. Even though he had a bit of a temper, Skye still enjoyed having him around.

It looked about time to start the training. Knowing that I would be hard on himself, as well as Ryoku, Skye gave a nod and a few words of warning before starting. “You know this is going to be hard on both of us… right…? If you need to back out, just say so… Alright?”

Word Count: 374/750

Ryoku

Ryoku

D-rank
Ryoku chuckled at the comment about his guitar playing and said "Yeah i know how straining the Damasu can be it is hell a literal hell on earth if used right". Ryoku had experiences with the Damasu, He had even fell victim to it when he was younger and was being trained by his father. He can still hear his mothers scream from that day. He sighed and smiled "But you can count on me". Ryoku said with a smile "But if it becomes to straining i know when to back out of it" He said in a more serious tone. Taking a few steps away he closed his eyes and focused his chakra, And turned around to Skye and said "I am ready" then he reopened his eyes to reveal the Damasu.

Chakra=135 jutsu inside:

Skye

Skye

D-rank
There was no escaping the training at this point. He knew once his cousin was committed to doing something, it would take something incredibly important to take him away from it. With a sigh, Skye turned and walked to the opposite side of the summit. Listening to Ryoku’s reassurance that he knew when something was too much gave Skye a feeling of relief. Once in place, he stretched for a moment before getting into a comfortable fighting position.

Closing his eyes for a moment and focusing chakra, he sighed and answered back to Ryoku. “Heh… You better be.” Opening his eyes, they were now a dark purple with the unique symbol for the pupil. Cracking his knuckles and exhaling, Skye began a rather long stream of hand signs. While in the action of doing the hand signs, he smirked and quietly spoke. “Try this on for size…” A void began to form underneath Ryoku and spread out until it reached Skye. A few flat hands began to lightly grip at Ryoku’s feet, slowly trying to drag him down into the disorienting void.

Word Count: 556/750

Chakra = 280:

Ryoku

Ryoku

D-rank
Ryoku made the mistake of looking at his cousin in the eyes which locked him in his cousins lesser arms of void genjutsu. He sighed then while the arms where pulling him down he was going to try to reverse it back on Skye. "Really the lesser arms to start" He said with a smile before closing his eyes and pulling his guitar out in front of him. "The disorientation is lessened with my eyes closed, But let's see how you like this". Ryoku began to strum on his guitar imbuing his chakra into the strings to make his auditory Genjutsu activate. The guitar began to make a screeching noise that was hidden in the strums of his guitar. Anybody in earshot of the move will be affected by it. Which was part of the reason they chose to train here was to keep bystanders out of the way.

Chakra=140 jutsu inside:

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Continuing to stare at Ryoku, he noticed that Ryoku closed his eyes, pulled his guitar out, and immediately started to play it. Not knowing what song would be played, he only hoped it wouldn’t affect his hearing. Unfortunately for him, the sound that came out was unbearable. Skye tried his best to tune out the screeching, but it had already hit his ears and was now echoing through his head. Not being able to block the noise out, Skye brought his hands apart and held them against his ears as he yelled. “AH! Okay! I take back the ‘boring’ bit! That’s just annoying!” Jumping back slightly, he let out a heavy exhale to gain a bit of energy back from using the arms. The arms soon released their grip of Ryoku’s legs and receded back into the void. The void itself began to disappear in patches until nothing was left of it. Skye wasn’t going to be able to move due to the chakra put into his previous Jutsu.

The noise seemed to continue in his head, but was a little less irritating now that his hands were covering his ears. The pain was bad, but Skye had felt much worse. Immediately knowing that the noise was from Ryoku, he broke out as soon as he could. Although, he would leave himself open to another one of Ryoku’s horrid songs.

Word Count: 786/750 (Completed)

Chakra = 275:

8Training the Damasu [Ryoku / Private] Empty Re: Training the Damasu [Ryoku / Private] Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:00 pm

Ryoku

Ryoku

D-rank
The arms receded back into the void, This was good taku ran forward toward Skye and opened his eyes as wide as possible and used the Demonic Illusion: Hell-Viewing Technique He had hoped that Skye had looked in his eyes, but he would not sit around to find out he quickly jumped back into position and awaited Skye's reaction. He did not know what else to do after that. If this did not work he may have to resort to Taijutsu. He starred at Skye but was unsure if he was still reacting to his Song of pain or the hell viewing technique. Either way Ryoku started to make another plan in his head.

Chakra=125 jutsu inside:

9Training the Damasu [Ryoku / Private] Empty Re: Training the Damasu [Ryoku / Private] Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:03 pm

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Skye slowly stood up and shook his head. He didn’t seem to notice that Ryoku had gotten so close to him and tried to use another technique. Bringing his hands away from his ears, he sighed. “And THAT’S why I dislike your music.” With another grin and a slight laugh, he put his hand together once more and focused a bit of chakra into them. After the hand signs were finished, he held his hand out, with his palm open towards Ryoku. With a push off the ground, he leaped for Ryoku and tried to swipe him with his hand. If contact was made, it would easily allow Skye to prepare another attack.

Word Count: (Complete)

Chakra= 260:

10Training the Damasu [Ryoku / Private] Empty Re: Training the Damasu [Ryoku / Private] Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:53 pm

Ryoku

Ryoku

D-rank
Ryoku watched as Skye avoided his Genjutsu but then skye made a bad mistake jumped toward Ryoku. That was not smart seeing how Ryoku is a expert in Taijutsu. He smiled and said "You are not suppose to get close to a taijutsu user". He ran forward and jumped in the air toward skye and avoided his hand narrowly then he and threw a punch toward Skye's face as a distraction and brought his other hand up toward Skye's throat if it hit he would begin coughing and and get a rather large head ache.

120 jutsu inside:

Last edited by Ryoku on Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

11Training the Damasu [Ryoku / Private] Empty Re: Training the Damasu [Ryoku / Private] Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:35 pm

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Skye expected some retaliation by Ryoku when he went in for his paralysis jutsu. Seeing as his cousin was pretty good with Taijutsu, he might have had to take a hit or two. In midair, he could see a fist coming right for his face. He did however notice the other hand going for his throat. As a quick reaction to the two fists, he tilted his head forwards and took the fist heading for his face, but was still aware of Ryoku’s other hand. Fortunately for him, the first hit gave him enough kickback to avoid the second. In his mind, it would've been one or the other. And knowing his cousin, the second would've been more devastating than the first. Ryoku was the first to hit the ground, while Skye went a meter or two back from where he first jumped. Skye fell on his back, but slowly inched his way up to a nearby rock. His face would most likely develop a bruise from the punch. Looking over at Ryoku, he grinned yet again. “How’s your eye doing? It’s been a while since you started it.” Leaning against the rock, he could feel the pain in on the side of his face where Ryoku’s fist hit him.

Chakra=255:

12Training the Damasu [Ryoku / Private] Empty Re: Training the Damasu [Ryoku / Private] Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:51 pm

Ryoku

Ryoku

D-rank
Ryoku saw that his cousin was taking his original strike instead of the second one, That was actually smart on his side Ryoku laughed as he stood when he heard skye say "How’s your eye doing? It’s been a while since you started it.". Ryoku stood and said "Just fine i can go like this for a while more". The actual truth was he could not hold the Damasu for much longer without hurting himself. He looked at Skye then he reached into his back pocket and pulled his gloves out and put them on. When he made a fist he felt the steel that was on his knuckles constrict. He smiled and he moved his wrist back and fourth and said "now to get serious". He said as he charged forward and threw a punch at his cousin.

115:

13Training the Damasu [Ryoku / Private] Empty Re: Training the Damasu [Ryoku / Private] Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:06 am

Skye

Skye

D-rank
((OOC: 5 Posts have gone by; Ryoku should be getting affected by the first strain of Damasu. Due to my rank, I still have one more post till I get affected.))

Skye didn’t seem too phased by the sight of the steel-knuckled gloves. In fact, he simply stood in place and grinned as his cousin rushed towards him. The punch thrown by Ryoku made contact with Skye, but something seemed off. Ryoku’s fist seemed to go straight through Skye. Skye seemed to disappear into nothingness and instead a rock had taken his place. Quickly taking advantage of his illusion, Skye gained some distance and focused a fair amount of chakra in his hands. Electricity began to dance around Skye’s hands as he poured more and more chakra into the attack. At this point, his cousin would’ve realized that he punched an illusion and was now being attacked by Skye. Before sending his attack, he yelled a quick jest at Ryoku before using his jutsu. “I thought you were here to fight me! Not rocks!” While laughing, he slammed his hands into the ground causing bolt of electrical energy to shoot through the ground and head right for Ryoku. Once the bolt would reach him, it would then split into three tendrils and aim themselves to the left and right of Ryoku, as well as directly at him.

Word Count: (Complete)

Chakra=225:

14Training the Damasu [Ryoku / Private] Empty Re: Training the Damasu [Ryoku / Private] Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:19 pm

Ryoku

Ryoku

D-rank
His fist hit but something seemed off then skye turned into a rock, That was when he heard his cousin say "I thought you were here to fight me! Not rocks!" Ryoku felt it he had overused his eyes and now was suffering the downside of the jutsu, His vision had begin to fade. He stood and said "Don't count me out yet. But before he could say anything else he saw tendrils of electricity coming at him. Ryoku tried to dodge them but 1 hit him in the back. He felt his skin sizzle and burn. He looked up and said "I think we both need this" He pulled up his guitar and began to play a soothing tune on it, The feeling on his back began to fade. He stood and said "This is my last chance" He ran forward and grabbed for his cousins right elbow and left hand if he grabbed his he would flip him onto his back and attempt to punch him in the face.

Chakra=100 jutsu inside:

15Training the Damasu [Ryoku / Private] Empty Re: Training the Damasu [Ryoku / Private] Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:51 pm

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Skye was definitely outmatched when it came to Taijutsu. He always tried to keep his distance and control a fight using the combination of Genjutsu and Ninjutsu, but his cousin was definitely giving him a hard time of controlling the fight. His cousin played another song to ease the pain of the lightning attack Skye used; he didn’t realize that Skye had been hit by the effects too. The pain he received from the blow to the face drifted away, and Skye was now less fatigued.  Watching as his cousin ran up and immediately flip him over, Skye couldn’t really react due to his lack of skill in Taijutsu. He looked up and noticed that his cousin was now going to follow up with a heavy punch. Seeing this, he reacted by putting both arms up and locking his wrists and elbows together in order to make a barrier between him and Ryoku’s fist. Once the punch had been blocked, Skye put his arms down and smiled at his cousin. His eyes were no longer purple with the spiraling pupil. He had cancelled his Damasu and was now starting to speak. “Alright… Alright… I think we can call it a day.” Pushing Ryoku to his feet and standing up right after, he stretched slightly. “You did pretty well. You’re Genjutsu could use some work, but that Taijutsu of yours is pretty hard to beat.”

16Training the Damasu [Ryoku / Private] Empty Re: Training the Damasu [Ryoku / Private] Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:35 pm

Ryoku

Ryoku

D-rank
Ryoku watched as he flipped his cousin onto the ground, But alas his Punch failed and his eye sight had now gotten worse. and even more so was his song of healing had worn off. Ryoku sat down and released the Damasu. "That sounds great" Ryoku opened a water bottle and drank a huge gulp of water. He listened to his cousin speak then said "Thanks your Genjutsu is as formidable as ever, And your ninjutsu is good as well". After a few minutes of rest he stood and said "Well if you ever need any more help just let me know" After that he began to walk home.

-Exit--

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.