You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The endless job of cleaning  Empty The endless job of cleaning Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:51 am

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
Today's mission excited yoshiro even though he didn't exactly enjoy cleaning he was going to the library at the top of the tower of heaven on of the highest point in kumogakure as he got ready for the day ahead changing into a fresh pair of clothes after having a shower down stairs he looks over his pet fox sleeping on his bed "Can't take you to a library, I'll have to take you for a walk when I get home ill be gone a few hours" the young silver haired boy thought to himself feeling guilty about locking his best friend inside all day "Cya Komomi ill be home later " giving his pet as pat on the head before leaving his apartment.

As the young boy hastily made his way to the tower of heaven he had seen it many times but never actually climbed to the top although it was still under construction the height of it excited yoshiro as he has never seen much past the outskirts of his great village being born and raised here and was anxious to reach the top to admire the view before his chore of cleaning the library, When reaching the top of the tower of heaven where the library was located the young boy took a moment to look around him being able to see the white and green landscape for miles parts covered in puffy white clouds.

"Alright its time to get on with my mission i have komo waiting at home" he said to himself entering the library the large arching door to match the large almost medieval designed building as the young boy enters the large building he notices the seemingly endless amount of book shelves the thick dust covering almost everything the wooden floors a dull gray from the years of neglect on the right a few wooden tables and chairs a few elderly people reading papers and books as he looks almost directly near the door to his left was a long wooden bench covered in books standing behind it a sweet old lady her showing her age wrinkled long gray hair and an old woman's dress sense.

"Excuse me Mrz my name is Kuroka Yoshiro I'm a shinobi i have been sent to do some cleaning today" He said introducing himself with a calm and polite tone his face with a warming smile and a circuitous bow as he always loved being viewed as a gentleman especially from the elderly as the old woman gazed upon the young boy she paused for a second probably because she was use to dealing with rude youth in the library "Oh well aren't you a polite handsome young man its a pleasure to meet you my name is Aoi, im afraid you have your work cut out for you today yoshiro-san" she said in a humble tone returning with a polite bow before continuing with directions to the cleaning supply's, the young boy waiting politely to reply "Thank you very much Aoi-san no works to hard for a ninja" displaying a cheeky smile afterwards before excusing himself to begin the large job ahead.

"Where do I start " he though to himself wondering how he was going to tackle such a large job, he decided the first thing would be dusting and mopping as the boy set to the task he noticed the floors he was cleaning and desks he was dusting was simply just getting more dirty from the sheer volume of people "This is hopeless" He thought after his past 30 minutes of works just went to waste, placing signs over areas he was cleaning stopped people allowing him to clean areas the size and amount needing to be cleaned hours passed as the young boy rushed around the cleaning he had done by the time he had finished made a small difference at best.

The fact that the cleaning didn't end had no effect on the boys motivation relentlessly cleaning every time things had been dirtied until the librarian approached him "Yoshiro-san i really appreciate the effort but you can go now, the floors are clean and most of the dusting and books are in place this is the best you can hope for in service hours" she said with a warming smile handing the boy a glass of water before allowing him to leave after his hours of cleaning.
744/600

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.