You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 2]

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
"Oh, you did?" She muttered surprised, musing how Bokuden had noticed the man long before she had. She couldn't believe that he was merely more vigilant. There had to be something else... enhanced hearing maybe... or a clan-related skill -
Her thoughts were interrupted when Bokuden pulled at her hand, gently, but still with the clear message that he wanted her to come with him.
"I promised you that you'd be safe with me, didn't I? Stop worrying so much about me, I want to do this."
Misoka opened her mouth to answer him, protest against his words, say it was still too dangerous - but all of this caught in her throat when she saw his face. Determined, no trace of doubt, neither in his voice nor in his eyes. He had said it before, but his actions were what convinced her in the end: He truly wanted to help her. And he was pretty straight-forward about it.
"Okay." A soft smile played on her lips as her own doubts faded from her eyes. Bokuden was right. She worried too much. She should become more optimistic. Appreciate the small joys in life. "Let's go."
The worst things came free, anyway.

[Exit Thread]

https://www.youtube.com/user/KanameXSisters?feature=mhee

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
"Okay," Misoka answered with a smile after a brief moment's pause, "Let's go." Satisfied by her answer, Bokuden slowly released her hand before motioning with his head for her to follow him. Once they were safely in his house Bokuden could get Misoka situated and hopefully she could get some sleep. There was more to be discussed, but enough had been said already that night. Bokuden's thoughts returned to the man who Misoka had told him not to pursue. No one has ever outrun Bokuden's tracking ability, catching him would have been a relatively simple matter and if he was strong enough to take Bokuden head on then he would likely not have needed to flee. Bokuden spared the man's life once at Misoka's request, but it was unlikely that it would be their only run in with her pursuers. He just hoped that letting him go didn't turn out to be a mistake...

[Thread Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.