You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 2]

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
Again peeking through the crack in the formation, Bokuden saw Kenji take a knee and begin eating a granola bar from his pocket. Bokuden then jumped up to the top of the rock formation and stood at its highest point. He then proceeded to deactivate his Combat Range to preserve chakra. Looking down towards Kenji he announced, "I accept your surrender. You're not bad kid, keep training and maybe one day you can challenge me seriously." This was another of Bokuden's mind games. He wanted to see just how far he could push Kenji before he broke.

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Kenji walked lover to his sword he threw earlier. "If you say so..." Kenji said in response. Kenji expected Bokuden to attack but he didn't so his hand was forced to use one of the oldest tricks in the. Kenji transformed into the most beautiful woman in all of Kumogakure, she just so happened to be the one who taught him the jutsu. She was a tall curvy woman with silky smoothed mocha skin. She also had long flowing gold hair with ivy green eyes, she was truly beautiful, and no man could resist her beauty. When the unsuspecting shinobi gets mesmerized, Kenji would scoop of up his sword and use his superior speed to deliver a finishing strike, nowhere near fatal though. If this schoolboy tactic failed he would surrender in embarrassment, unless the thing Kenji waited for earlier happened.

140/150

Last edited by Kenji Chikara on Wed May 15, 2013 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
(OOC: Btw your chakra should be at 140, not 125. The bunshin jutsu only costs 5 chakra.

As he soaked in the glory of his apparent triumph, Bokuden looked down to see Kenji form a quick set of hand seals. "A transformation jutsu. What's his game?"Bokuden thought to himself as he waited for the smoke to clear away. What he saw when the smoke cleared was an extremely beautiful woman. Tall, curvy, and tanned, just his type. Flustered by her appearance Bokuden began to turn red. This light blush soon changed into an enraged red as he reminded himself that she was actually a man. Bokuden picked up a basketball sized chunk of ice from next to his feet and hurled it down angrily as he shouted, "STOP FUCKING AROUND!" Bokuden reactivated his Close Combat Range in preparation to discipline Kenji who in Bokuden's mind had purposefully and egregiously insulted his honor by using such a foolish tactic against him on the field of battle. In reality though, Bokuden was more upset that the woman wasn't real.

Spoiler:

Chakra 115/150

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Kenji didn't get the response he expected but he'd take it. Kenji left his sword on the ground. "I apologize for not seeing you as much of a threat. But what do you expect when you keep such distance. And you're obviously a close range fighter by how fond and confident you seem to be with and of your katana." Kenji with a calm tone. "If you really want me to surrender you'll have to make me." Kenji walked towards Bokuden arms out wide with no weapon. "Let's finish this, because quite frankly I'm getting bored with you."

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
Bokuden glared down at Kenji, skeptical of his challenge. "Are you sure that is what you really want?" Bokuden questioned, "There is a reason that I haven't drawn my sword to cut you." Bokuden let out a sigh as he brushed back his hair. "Do you even have the stamina for a sword fight? Your fighting style relies far too much on wild movements to be stamina efficient at this altitude," Bokuden remarked and waited for a reply.

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
As Bokuden talked Kenji had his eyes closed and shaking his head. The bit about the stamina was true, Kenji hadn't even realized but he's was breathing heavily. Kenji began to realize that he had just graduated and was fighting evenly against someone with much greater experience in this style of fighting. Hell, if this guy wasn't so chicken shit Kenji would have probably won. But for, after the grueling hike and his explosive moves he was definitely running on his last legs. "Next time we meet it'll be on more even terms." He then walked back to pick up his sword and sheathed it. Kenji didn't want to leave like this. If the guy didn't talk so much this this battle could've had a definite conclusion. Kenji was humble in the end before his exit
"Nice sparring with you ill improve and force you to draw your blade. See you around Bokuden." Kenji picked up his bag and swiftly made his way down the mountain. As he left with just enough stamina to make it back home in a reasonable amount of time.

[EXIT THREAD]

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
As he watched Kenji leave the mountain Bokuden grinned and said to himself, A Chikara, huh? We'll see if you hold true to your word. Before he departed the mountain himself Bokuden decided he would take a moment to enjoy the solitude he came for in the first place. While gazing out over the mountaintops he felt his stomach rumbling. "Maybe I should have taken that granola bar after all," Bokuden said while letting out a sigh, "I guess I will head back to the village and get some food." Bokuden proceeded to make his way down the mountain the fast way, a snowboard.

[Topic Concluded]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.