You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Tigress and the Mouse (Invite only) Empty The Tigress and the Mouse (Invite only) Sun May 12, 2013 1:16 am

Dākuchairudo Jishin

D-rank
Her eyes casually peered up from the book which she had clasped within her hands, it was the epitome of a beautiful day less overcast than the usual Kumogakure day with the Sun peering out from the clouds. The peasants were going about their day as per the usual, tending to the rice paddies of the area, small shanties dotted the area a testament to the simplistic living of the farmers. There was a certain serene beauty about the area, in many ways she wished her life was more like that of the farmers yearning for a sense of place, of acceptance. Unfortunately it seemed as though fate had differed in its opinion, as she was a woman made to maul and kill. A tragedy in itself.

Looking back toward the book, and indirectly her hand which had so far healed fairly well no longer needing the splint she simply kept it bandaged now, as a young woman Jishin had yet to understand the full meaning of the 'Shi No Tenrei', the black liturgy instilled so many horrible thoughts in their people, thoughts of superiority and eugenicist ties.

Sighing heavily she once again looked up from the book toward the people, differing ideals. She yearned for the one that was not possible. "Sheep." She stated plainly, the term in the book referred to anyone outside of the clan. The fleece was their resource, the flock was the entirety of Kumogakure, mutton was the flesh. Still unsure of how to make everything out she waited for her squadmate to show up, she wished to know why he had so promptly left their last conversation, unable to grasp that he had been offended.

Nagare approached the rice patties to survey the area. It seemed as though his fight with Gakuto was not too destructive, and the scorches on the ground as well as the ruined crops were all repaired and tended to. He watched the farmers work casually when he noticed Jishin, sitting, reading a familiar large book. Horui had already noticed her, and poked Nagare interrogatively. Are you still pissy about what happened a few days ago? Nagare grew angry and turned to punch Horui, but missed terribly. You suck when you're emotional.

Horui, you're not the one who was shamed and labeled a pervert.

Technically, I was, because I'm as much a part of you as you are of yourself. And also, you were totally hitting on her.

Nagare ignored that last comment, and ran to a nearby tree, shuffling into its higher branches to observe Jishin from afar. Horui didn't feel like following, so he walked up to Jishin directly, and sat down next to her. He couldn't speak, of course, but he waved to her, and gestured towards the book. Nagare was slightly jealous, but still watched carefully from the treetop.

Dākuchairudo Jishin

D-rank
It seemed when the thought of her comrade appearing he did just that, she curtly wave back watching as he gestured to the book, "A little light reading." closing the book inspecting the man a little closer. Something was odd about the man, she couldn't immediately put her finger on what it was as she in all actuality hadn't spent that much time with him. Of course the fact that his kekkei genkei was that he had a clone who appeared to be exactly the same as the user eventually came to her mind. Horui, Horui. She thought, if Nagare wanted to play about she would humor him playing on as if she hadn't realized. Putting a quaint smile upon her face she stood quipping in quite the upbeat manner, "Well, aren't you looking adorable today!" her eyes softened to go along with the charade, she was going to have fun with this.

"Not that you aren't normally.", she winked to go along with her award winning acting, her complacent smile had yet to fall from her face. She could barely wait to see the real one, simply to shove what she was doing in his damn face. That was who she was after all.

Horui caught on immediately, because obviously this wasn't like Jishin. He suppressed a silent giggle before looking into her aqua-pearl eyes. He forced a slight blush and waved his hand in front of her before making a provocative whistle to return her compliment. Nagare almost died. He was going to scream, but he shoved his arm in front of his mouth to stop himself. He knew that they were probably just messing with him...right? Yeah. Why did he feel so strongly about this, anyways? It wasn't like him. He leaned back against the branch and thought about how relationships worked, and what love really was. This woman ate hearts, literally. He couldn't allow himself to be next, metaphorically. That's the only way any committed relationship between them would end, and he knew it. But still, she was attractive, physically, he couldn't deny that. He caught one more glance at her perfect, athletic figure, her long, silky hair, and her irresistible eyes. IRRESISTIBLE. He leaned back again, catching his breath. His body was responding to his emotions, and he felt very uncomfortable at the moment.

Horui looked back to the tree through his peripheral vision, and was satisfied with the result. He stood up, picked up a rock, and threw it at Naga, when rolled out of the tree to dodge it and landed on his feet. Too late to run now, Nagare came upon them in an awkward stance. He coughed twice, and blinked once. "Hello, Jishin. How are you today?"

Dākuchairudo Jishin

D-rank
Watching in silence Jishin couldn't help but let out a small chuckle as Nagare moved from the tree, seemed that for the moment her fun was coming to an end. Looking back toward Horui she couldn't help but say, "Awkward, isn't he?" of course it was more in good humor rather than her normal biting sarcasm. Turning to fully face Nagare a slight grin remained upon her face "Fairly well, Horui and I were just having an engaging philosophical conversation.", she was of course fully aware the Horui was quite unable to hold any conversation.

He, while not exactly her type -- not that she knew what her type was anyway, was still in his way fairly handsome. A striking purple hue resided within his eyes, covered by a pair of glasses which admittedly did make him look somewhat intelligent. If anything he was handsome in a somewhat effeminate way, perhaps best to be described as squirrelly. A captivating timidity seemed to surround him. Clearing her throat she spoke, "I have a few questions for you, if you wouldn't mind; and I suppose I best apologize for any unintended offense in advance." sitting as she spoke expecting the questions to span at least a few minutes.

Hearing the calm tone in Jishin's voice as she said, "I have a few questions for you, if you wouldn't mind; and I suppose I best apologize for any unintended offense in advance.", Nagare stood silent for a moment. Horui smirked and thought, Say yes. She won't rip your head off. Nagare was growing very irritated with Horui, but held his tongue.

He looked down for a moment, and said "Firstly, I would like to apologize for yesterday. I do admit than I was trying to get more physically acquainted to you that I let on. It was impolite, and I'm quite sorry. Now, what were you going to ask me? I promise that I won't be offended, regardless of the question."

Dākuchairudo Jishin

D-rank
Looking up toward the man she listened to him apologize about the situation that had happened the day before prompting her to apologize as well, "I suppose I should apologize as well, I was rather coarse in dealing with the situation. As one might imagine, I don't exactly have people attempting to get, eh, close to me." there was a certain sense of embarrassment in her voice obvious that she wasn't exactly used to talking about such matters as made evident by a slight blush which found itself onto her face. In fact even such a innocent gesture evoked mental images of other things completely unrelated, and the painful fact that she herself was still a virgin.

While the blush sat upon her face, the cutting gaze that her eyes usually held were still in place, unflinching as they met Nagare's, "What does it mean to be a human being, or to you anyway?" she wasn't going to dance around what she wanted to know, and she wasn't going to play about like some infantile child. Her left hand tightened around the book which she still held, looking to get an outside perspective on what life was from one of the 'sheep', obviously quite unsure of her clans teachings.

The next question was of a much more intimate matter, "My next question, since you accepted my request to answer these, why did you make that advance on me, physical attraction, or?" Jishin was sure the question was going to catch the boy off guard, Hell it caught her off guard that she was asking. The minor blush from earlier had become much more prominent; although her gaze remained fixed and little expression could be seen upon her face. It was quite odd to hear her ask in such a way, as if she was in fact more curious about his reasoning rather than the possibility he wished to be intimate aside from physical attraction.

She had other questions of course, but they could wait until the more pressing ones were answered. She was absolutely dying for an answer to both.

She held a solid stare at Nagare, that was neither hostile nor enamored, but instead straightforward. "I suppose I should apologize as well, I was rather coarse in dealing with the situation. As one might imagine, I don't exactly have people attempting to get, eh, close to me. What does it mean to be a human being, or to you anyway? My next question, since you accepted my request to answer these, why did you make that advance on me, physical attraction, or...?" Nagare processed these questions carefully, and scratched his head. He removed his glasses, polished them up a bit, and put them back on.

"I suppose I should be honest about these things since they affect you. What it means to be a human being? Honestly, I don't know. We're just like the rest of the animals, and our only innate need in life is to sustain ourselves through nourishment and to sustain our species through reproduction. We carry an extra burden with our expanded minds and complex personalities, but that's all it boils down to. We're animals. I hope one day we can all be more than that, but we'll have to settle for now. As for why I invaded your personal space yesterday, my judgement was clouded by my already intense feelings of depression and rage, which channeled directly into sexual frustration. But I still feel entranced by you, so that wasn't all of the reason. I find you beautiful in every way, and even your harsh attitude towards others fits mine well. I see a lot of myself in you, but I also see a lot of qualities I wish I had in you. I don't know, at this point I'm just rambling on, but all I can say conclusively is that I'm both physically and mentally attracted to you. I hope that cleared things up a bit."

He sat next to Jishin on the opposite side. Horui hadn't been paying attention, but was looking out into the sky at the colossal sun and its radiance. The sky was a keen shade of blue, almost as blue as Jishin's eyes.

Dākuchairudo Jishin

D-rank
"I would certainly appreciate it if you spoke honestly.", there wouldn't be much of a point of him lying in the situation anyway, or so she thought. Jishin observed as Nagare removed his glasses to idly polish them and put them back upon her face, making a mental note of the action as it seemed to her as though it was a sign of nervousness or one being uncomfortable, but then again she was never good at guessing peoples' feelings through their body language.

Without further thought on that, she contently listened as he articulated his views on what it was to be a 'human being', and how he felt that as a people they were like any other species of animal, the only major difference being an extended intellect. Jishin slightly furrowed her brow as she pondered on her own thoughts on what it meant to be a person, "In all likelihood you are correct, people are driven by their base instincts after all, as with any other animal. Honestly, the human condition is quite the tragedy, an animal with the ability to question the reasoning behind it without any chance of learning why, typically unable to accept the simplistic fact that they are beasts." quite the tragedy indeed. As far as the chance of people evolving to the point of being more than just animals, she felt the chances were the in the field of slim to naught.

Beautiful in every way, hm? While she was immune to most flattering compliments, there were the few that were so over the top that she couldn't help but feel a bit, well, flattered. So flattered in fact, that she chose not to mow him down as he said that their two personalities complimented each other, perhaps just when hers was directed at others? After all she did make him scamper off in offense the night before. Though it was refreshing to see someone who found her social proclivity of being an ass 'beautiful', that was a real rarity. Cocking her head slightly to the side she replied in a bemused manner, "Sexual frustration, hm? Base nature, after all." of course referring to their earlier topic on what it meant to be a human being, after a momentary pause she continued "As you might imagine, I'm not exactly used to getting compliments of the sort, so I'm not exactly sure how to respond to them, aside from a simple thank you ... Now, what I'm going to tell you doesn't leave us." once more she paused, now more for a sense of dramatic effect than any other reason, " I must admit, in a way I suppose I find you interesting, and while that doesn't equal up to the grandiose compliments you've just given me, it certainly means something. I don't find many people, interesting." her tonality had changed once more, as though a bit of the social tension which usually rang through her voice had evaporated leaving her with a much more natural tone. "Perhaps, if neither of us die in the line of duty, we may see if that interest grows.", oddly charming or so she thought, in her own slightly odd way she had insinuated that possibly a relationship might form.

Her eyes shifted from Nagare and toward her holy book, reopening it to the page she had last left. Her peripheral gaze still focused upon Nagare as she continued with her line of questions, "What do you think of our Squad-mates?" her views on the two were obvious, Zetsume-Sensei was a prattling fool, and Kharis was overly sensitive and quite annoying in his own right. Her eyes trained upon the book she once again said something out of her normal bounds, "When we had first met, as a squad, I was rather conservative in my history. If you had any questions, now would be the time to ask." flipping onto the next page of the Shi No Tenrei as she did.

Jishin expounded on how she felt about Nagare. "Interest, hm? I suppose that's a positive for me.

She changed the subject succinctly to prevent further discussion. "What do you think of our Squad-mates? When we had first met, as a squad, I was rather conservative in my history. If you had any questions, now would be the time to ask."

Horui's attention span was at its thinnest, and he stood to go talk to a farmer, no longer amused by their conversation. Nagare didn't mind.
"I've trained with Zetsume a few times, and he's an expert in battle. I respect him for that, and not many people can earn my respect. His dog is sweet, as well. Kharis is not the best in battle, but he has potential. For now, he's little more than a musician. I can see how you would think of him as annoying. And as for you, I've read the Shi no Tenrei myself, and I'd like to ask a few questions. Firstly, when was the last time you consumed a heart? Second, who did you kill? Thirdly, do you enjoy the process of feeding?"

He held a neutral countenance while he waited for a response.

Dākuchairudo Jishin

D-rank
"I would certainly say so." she quipped as he had spoke on how her interest was, good. Her eyes had not faltered from her book, her usual concise gaze returned as she gave further thought to the text upon the pages of the Shi No Tenrei.

She quaintly listened as he expounded his thoughts upon their squad mates, apparently he felt that Zix's combative prowess garnered respect, she would of course take that in mind the next time she saw him. His sentiments toward Kharis seemed similar enough, though she would have put it in a much more gruff manner. "I don't see much potential, but then again my views upon his personality might be blocking an appropriate assessment of his talents. I will say one thing, he can certainly blow on that flute of his." a little joke at the end seemed appropriate.

With that it was his turn for questions, immediately catching her off guard as he said he had read through her holy book prompting her to blurt out, "Not many outsiders take an interest in our book." genuinely impressed with him for that moment. His questions were somewhat expected, more or less of the usual that people asked " A little less than half a year ago, I've been acquiring my own food for the past three years ago. Twice a year or so." if he had read her book then he would know that since the age of maturity everyone in the clan must hunt for themselves. The second question was far more intimate, she rarely discussed the people she had fed from. Her eyes lifted from the book and pressed back toward Nagare as she enunciated who the last person she had killed was, "We don't usually give out such information, but I suppose I'll make an exception. Count yourself lucky. The last man who helped sustain my life force was a peaty criminal, a footpad around our age. He took my coinpurse, so I took his life." with her grim statement complete her eyes refocused upon her book. His final question was one that would require delicate explaining as to not sound like the monster her people were usually associated as, "Yes. There's a dopamine rush when it happens, not to be vulgar but perhaps it would be best described as similar to having a," unsure if she wanted to say it or not, uncomfortable with the word still she decided to simply blurt it our "well, like having an orgasm." with the maturity of an average teenager her cheeks began to blush once again, her eyes still solemnly trained upon the book.

Jishin answered his questions, one by one. He admired the fact that she had killed a criminal to feed on rather than a citizen; this proved to him that she was definitely "good" morally, despite her base instincts. As for his last question, she compared the rush of dopamine after feeding to an orgasm. He began to laugh, but caught himself and saw her blushing. He cleared his throat.

"Hrm...Interesting. Such a unique advance in human diet and energy production. It's like combining a drug and nourishment, without negative effects. I almost envy you. I don't, however, due to the natural penalties of not feeding. It must be hard to kill, only to sustain your own life. Not that killing is hard, just that finding someone to kill without causing a stir is. I'd be willing to help you whenever you need someone to feed on next. And I do have one more question. Have you ever met someone in your clan who has undergone the effects of the psychological decay due to refraining from eating a heart?"

13The Tigress and the Mouse (Invite only) Empty Re: The Tigress and the Mouse (Invite only) Sun May 12, 2013 10:00 pm

Dākuchairudo Jishin

D-rank
Her sense of embarrassment increased as he chortled at her awkwardness, refraining from saying anything else on the subject her nose remained buried within the book catching a phrase that she had underlined in blue ink, it read as follows:

'We are the Shephard of the flock, any member who chooses to deem themselves as a wolf, who seeks to abolish our natural order shall be struck down by the communal hand of the clan.

It spoke volumes on how the clan viewed people as a whole, as though they were protectors, and yet killers. A great hypocrisy.

"Yes, I'm sure most would be envious if not for that fact, or those who could accept killing another being to sustain their own life, anyway." his statement implied killing another being was rather easy, causing a slight frown to cross her face only to fade almost as fast as it had made it's way, "Have you ever had to kill someone then? I certainly wouldn't call it easy, snuffing someone out." showing that she was more human than she had first implied. "As far as you helping me with my feeding, the thought is quite comforting, but such a thing is found fairly inappropriate. The circumstances of such a thing occurring would have to be rather spectacular, for lack of a better word."

"Have I ever seen my clansmen taken from decay? Yes, many times. Such a thing is so frequent that we deem certain members of the clan to execute those who have become Feral, can't say I envy them. As far as personal experiences, my mother had been taken by such an occurrence." she spoke with a practiced apathy, as though the pain of talking about such a thing had long since fallen to a sort of numbness, witnessing many cases of such a thing will do that to you.

14The Tigress and the Mouse (Invite only) Empty Re: The Tigress and the Mouse (Invite only) Sun May 12, 2013 10:12 pm

Nagare grew sorry for her, and pity almost built in his mind, but he didn't allow it to. He knew that she wouldn't accept his pity. He tried to be sympathetic, instead, a slightly better reaction.

"I'm sorry that you're mother was taken by the decay. That's very sad. But as for killing someone, I don't have a problem with it. I feel as though survival of the fittest sets a standard on all animals, and as I said earlier, we're animals ourselves. It's not like we're the only species to kill each other; there are plenty of mammals, birds, insects and aquatic creatures that fend for themselves are forced to and may even enjoy killing weaker creatures, each other, members of their own families, or close friends...if you choose to believe that we are not the only ones who feel for members of their species or that animals are capable of having friends. I could go on, but I'll just leave it at this: we should not feel guilty doing something like murder when we are the ones who put the negative connotation on it anyways. It's not something that was naturally wrong. I've killed a total of four people, and I hold no problems with doing so in my mind. I intend on killing my old friend Gakuto, soon enough, as he killed me with no qualms. Horui, I mean, but he thought it was me nonetheless. That's what was bothering me the day in the Thunder Grounds, by the way."

At this point, he completely lost track of where he was going with the conversation. He sat quietly for a while. He went back to the subject of Jishin, the subject he was so intrigued by. "Were you close with your mother? And do you have a problem with murder?"

Last edited by Nagare on Sun May 12, 2013 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

15The Tigress and the Mouse (Invite only) Empty Re: The Tigress and the Mouse (Invite only) Sun May 12, 2013 10:46 pm

Dākuchairudo Jishin

D-rank
Closing the book she turned to face Nagare as he spoke on his views of killing another being, in a Darwinian sense, "In theory, I support your ideas, but in practice it's difficult to maintain. You've killed four men, and yet you feel this way? Shows early mental illness, let me expound on how I felt after killing. The feeling of fear that is transitioned from them to you, those last breaths. Pressing down upon the windpipe of another person, as their eyes plead with you not to do such a thing. The last breaths that escape their lungs, the intimacy you share with them. The moments after when they release their bowels, the eyes jut outward the body swells and a feeling of intense sickness passes you. There is no one in their right mind who has the stomach for killing another human being, you can rationalize it in anyway you want, but it will haunt you, it may not now but I promise you it will. I've widowed people, Nagare, murdered parents." her voice turned more distressed as she spoke, until toward the end it reverberated back unto the apathy she usually held "And then you become numb, bitter, and then eventually die.", afterward a silence passed over her, wondering if he was absorbing what she was saying.

"Your former friend, he is obviously wrong in the head. Such things happen in this world where people are exposed to the death of others." her expression had changed unto quite the frown, as opposed from the blank one she usually held, "My people, they don't become feral for lack of food. They choose to do so when the moral quandary of what they are doing becomes too much to bear, it's what happened to mother, and eventually the cycle will reciprocate for those of my generation." she felt strange stating her opinions, realizing that this was the first time she had actually stated such things to another person. The feeling was quite odd.

For a moment she sat quietly, regaining her composure waiting for Nagare to continue on with the conversation. After a few moments of tension he asked about her mother, and asked whether or not she had issue with killing another being, "No, not really. Both parents were of the other half of the clan, we were never close." being raised communally and all, "I have as much of a problem with murder as any sane person should, but that doesn't mean I'm at the point of letting life go." sighing heavily she waited for his response on everything.

16The Tigress and the Mouse (Invite only) Empty Re: The Tigress and the Mouse (Invite only) Sun May 12, 2013 11:04 pm

"I can see how you have a problem with it, and it is a bit unsettling to know that you are ending another person's existence, and with it their potential, their future impact on the world. And of course, if they are aware while you are killing them, that makes it all the worse. Then again, all of the people I've killed were criminals, so I didn't feel for them at all. I suppose I am a bit insane in a way, maybe due to past experiences or something. Gakuto is definitely insane, maybe he rubbed off on me. But as for you, you're a lot more human than you seem at first. I find it nice. Let's get off the topic of death and murder, it's too macabre for such a nice day. Tell me more about the two separate halves of your clan. I read of them in the Shi no Tenrei, but they didn't expound in it too much."

Nagare was thoroughly enjoying this moment. He had never talked this much with someone, let alone with someone who he had just met a week ago. And about such serious and deep topics! It was odd for him. But again, he didn't mind. He liked it, a lot. Horui was still off in the distance in the fields, observing the farmers meticulously and assisting them tend to crops.

17The Tigress and the Mouse (Invite only) Empty Re: The Tigress and the Mouse (Invite only) Sun May 12, 2013 11:26 pm

Dākuchairudo Jishin

D-rank
"Wasted potential, indeed.", She found it rather endearing to hear him say that he found her much more human than initially thought, she felt as though she was as human as anyone else, even though she typically didn't come off in such a way. Still she wouldn't allow him the certain sense of satisfaction of knowing such a thing, "I must agree, it's far too beautiful of a day to be discussing such things. Though I must say the principle between the division of my clan isn't much brighter, but if you would like to know I suppose I'll give you the brief version."

Clearing her throat and gently scratching her left temple she began "Well it all began with the two great ancestors, who most the members choose to worship The Kemono No Haha, and the Chichi Torikkusutā, the Haha represented our free will and the burning hatred of assimilation, the Torikkusutā was a picture of our logical thinking and survival instincts. The Torikkusutā wished to join Kumogakure, and the Haha wished to remain without village. So the story goes, the Torikkusutā took half the clan and made a deal with the Raikage, if he killed the Haha, as a sign of loyalty, our people would find safe haven in Kumogakure. So he went out, battle ensued, both died the Torikkusutā's side suffered minimal casualties while the other side suffered mass amounts. With both sides without leader they once again came together, deciding it best for survival if they were to join the village. The story goes that within the clan a divide remains today, each side with their own patron deity mine the Kemono no Haha, others the Torikkusutā's. Often each side shares a personality similar with their deity, causing clashes within the clan. Personally I think the story's bullshit, but most seem to believe it. Truth is, no one really knows why each side harbors distaste." shrugging she wondered why people to chose to believe such gobbledygook. She personally held little distaste for the other half of the clan, though there was a sort of reciprocating cycle of hatred passed through the generations.

18The Tigress and the Mouse (Invite only) Empty Re: The Tigress and the Mouse (Invite only) Sun May 12, 2013 11:34 pm

"It's quite sad to know that two sides of the same being can quarrel with each other so. Hatred of itself, basically, as together they are a whole. I did read about the battle in the Shi no Tenrei, and I'm not sure what to make of it in terms of whether it is real or fake. Like you said, most people seem to think it's real, so I suppose I'll stick with that side of it for now. Is there anything else I should know about you, or that you'd like to tell me?" He really liked Jishin, and hoped to be at least close friends with her. All people who were allowed into Nagare's inner circle must be known inside and out by him. It was his analytical mentality, after all.

19The Tigress and the Mouse (Invite only) Empty Re: The Tigress and the Mouse (Invite only) Sun May 12, 2013 11:46 pm

Dākuchairudo Jishin

D-rank
It was indeed quite unfortunate that her clan quarreled so, but there was no need dwelling on something that one could not change so once again she shrugged it off. Turning to face the great farming landscape again she contemplated any questions she had for the man, or any odd statements she had yet to voice. Laying down upon her back and gazing out unto the sky, something which was once again quite out of the ordinary as often she was in a state of constant watchfulness of her surroundings her doing so was a bit of a sign of trust that nothing would happen while she did so. "Yeah, I have a couple. Big one being, could you hook me up with Horui?" she asked jokingly, placing the book upon her stomach.

Letting out a quiet yawn she got onto her actual question, "Do you get along with your people?" she had always wondered about the dynamics of family life outside of her own clan, which probably wasn't like anyone else's in the shinobi world.

20The Tigress and the Mouse (Invite only) Empty Re: The Tigress and the Mouse (Invite only) Mon May 13, 2013 12:03 am

"Yeah, I have a couple. Big one being, could you hook me up with Horui?" Nagare ignored this little joke, and she got onto her actual interrogative. "Do you get along with your people?"

Nagare took a moment to process his thoughts. His family dynamic was interesting, but he didn't know what to classify it as. He started slowly, "I don't get along very well with my immediate family. I dislike both of my parents, and I only really spend time with Horui. I do love my clan and I hold great pride in them. Gakuto, in fact, is a distant member of my clan, which is one of the reasons why we met. But anyways, I have practiced my kekkei genkai deeply and studied with the elders of my clan, partly because I want to learn to use it in different variations to my liking, but also to learn more about the Eizō in general, and therefore learn more about Horui. I really enjoy it, in fact. I don't feel so alone all the time with Horui. I have few friends, and he makes me feel normal." He looked over to his Eizō, who was now leaning against a fence out in the rice fields.

He looked back at her. "How's your hand doing? Has the pain subsided, any?"

21The Tigress and the Mouse (Invite only) Empty Re: The Tigress and the Mouse (Invite only) Mon May 13, 2013 12:40 am

Dākuchairudo Jishin

D-rank
As with most teenagers he didn't get along with his immediate family, nothing supremely surprising in that aspect. Still she was left wondering if he loved them, something which she would simply have to ask, "I hear most people of our age don't get along with their parents; regardless, do you love them? I never really had enough of a relationship with mine to develop such feelings." gazing over with a quizzical expression, her social awkwardness returned as she quite literally did not understand the dynamics of people. Listening further it seemed in a way that they dealt with things in similar ways, as he had studied into his clan vigorously. She had done the same, of course her studies let to more insecurities about her people where his seemed to inspire pride. Nagare also made it apparent that he didn't have many friends, for some reason she thought he'd of had a few, "Normally my people are almost Schizoidal in nature, most don't see the purpose in having other beings around. Anyway, it would seem that you made one today." she contemplated saying 'Don't tell anyone, it'll ruin my reputation' but it seemed he wasn't the joking type.

Raising her hand as he spoke Jishin examined it quickly before allowing it to flop back to her side, her gaze focused back upon the sky "I suppose it's healing about as fast as one would expect. Pain's minimal." thinking back to the mission in which her injury had occurred it only seemed polite to ask him how his injuries were doing, he did end up getting hit by a large quantity of needles after all, "Your injuries have healed up?" closing her eyes and awaiting his reply. The thought of taking a brief nap crossed her mind as she awaited his response.

22The Tigress and the Mouse (Invite only) Empty Re: The Tigress and the Mouse (Invite only) Mon May 13, 2013 12:49 am

"Honestly, I don't know if I love my parents. I've never been the type to love, really, just care about. It's good to hear that your hand is healing nicely; my wounds are, too." The hidden scabs that coated his back where the needles made contact said otherwise. The sun was beginning to set over the horizon, and the rice fields became a shining orange hue. Horui returned to them, and smiled. Nagare smiled back, and regained his bearings. He bursted back into reality abruptly, and realized that he had to be home.

"I actually have to go home, now. My parents are probably wondering where I am at this point. I'll see you tomorrow, maybe. I had a great time here, thanks for being so kind."

With that, he stood up, parallel to Horui, and the two of them walked back to the village, immersed in mental conversation.

{Exit Thread}

Dākuchairudo Jishin

D-rank
She sat in silence watching Nagare leave, stating that he didn't know if he loved his parents or not. Nonsense that only teenagers or those who've been abused thought, or so it was in her mind. "Yeah, it's been nice chatting." sitting up she watched as the two left. Afterward she aptly returned to her book, not like she had anything else to do.

[exit]

(OOC: Completely forgot I didn't exit until now...)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.