You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nagare had already heard the news of a missing-nin being reported as seen near the outskirts of Kumo. He immediately questioned the Raikage, who confirmed his suspicions. It was Gakuto, of course; who else could it have been? He was at the Rice Patties within seconds.

Turmoil had broken out in these farms, as they were rapidly flooding. Farmers ran in terror, and atop a large pillar of rock stood Gakuto, looking back directly into Nagare's eyes. An unmistakable second Sharingan now sat in his left eye socket, similar to the first. They both had three tomoe. "Finally, you're here. Are you ready to finish what you started?"

"You and I both know that I didn't start this. You're the one who left. Took that Uchiha's other eye, huh?"

"No, Nagare. I wanted to see the potential of having two different Sharingan; it was my plan from jump street. I killed another Uchiha for this," he said, gesturing toward his left eye. "Enough talk."

Suddenly a blade flew over Nagare's head, as he ducked just in time. The Shōgeki blade was as exquisite as ever, and lethal to boot. Nagare transitioned his crouch into a flip, and kicked Shōgeki out of Gakuto's hand. Gakuto smiled and his Sharingan spun rapidly as Horui emerged from Nagare's body and attempted a punch. Gakuto's reaction time was perfect, and he dodged the punch easily, grabbing Nagare's neck and activating Water Prison Jutsu. Horui somersaulted back and began to charge a fireball, but Gakuto's Eizou came out of him, took Shōgeki, and moved in a blur while he cut across Horui's face. The wound began to bleed profusely. Nagare saw Horui get hit and charged up a quick shockwave that conducted through the Water Prison. Gakuto's justu broke and he fell back into the water, unable to move. Gakuto's Eizou covered the burden, and activated a jutsu.
"Water Release: Reverse Waterfall Pressure Crush!"

A torrent of water built up around both Nagare and Horui, rose around them, engulfing them completely in pillars of liquid, and finally began to collapse in onto themselves, crushing the two within. Finally, when the pressure was too much to hold shape, the two water pillars exploded, sending water everywhere. Both men fell into the water, but Horui hid deep under the surface of the waves. Nagare was grabbed by a now recovered Gakuto (the stunning from the shockwave hadn't lasted very long), and Shōgeki was held to his neck. "Do you know what insanity is? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. This is pathetic, you haven't learned any new jutsu or strategies since our last battle. I won't be so forgiving this time."

The blade was forced down, but just in time, Horui used a substitution jutsu to trade places with Nagare. Shōgeki pierced Horui's throat, and blood oozed from the wound. Nagare held back a scream of terror. Gakuto hadn't noticed the change, and smiled with relief. He dropped Horui's body into the water, and merged with his Eizou again. He turned one last time to face the sinking body, and hadn't taken notice of the real Nagare within the shadows of the waves. Gakuto's eyes changed form, both turning into different forms. One resembled a 4 sided red star with a black triangle inside, upon a red iris, while the other was a black iris with 5 red tomoe that seemed to twist in a circle, making the whole eye look like a vortex. Two separate Mangekyou Sharingan triggered by a kill that wasn't even a true Nagare. Gakuto retreated so that the ANBU wouldn't catch him, and Horui's body faded away, returning the remaining chakra to Nagare. Nagare stayed in the flooded farm for hours, with the hot sun beaming down.

The results of this battle were good and bad. For now, Gakuto believed that Nagare was dead, but had also awakened two Mangekyou Sharingan. Nagare needed to train before confronting Gakuto next time, or he would be the one with a sword through his neck.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.