You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nagare was sitting on top of one of the tallest mountains in Kumo. It was beautiful, and the sky melted into the clouds and the white-blue mesh that was the atmosphere seemed to continue up forever. The sun was at its peak, and its rays were reflected by the gleaming snow covering the top of the mountain. Sky Point was definitely beautiful. But sadly, the sun wasn't doing its job and it was far too cold. Naga immediately regretted coming up here, and he turned to leave. Horui, who wanted to stay, lingered behind, begging Naga not to go yet.

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Skye stared up at the path to the top of Sky Point. He didn't really have a reason to go there, but he thought it was the best possible thing to do considering he was bored. As he climbed the side of the peak, he stretched his arms out above his head. His mind started to brainstorm on things he could do on the peak. It started to go down a list of ideas, but one idea in particular caught his attention. He could test out a few jutsus and how they worked in conjunction with one another. Then again, he would most likely need someone else along with him in order to truly test them. His idea slowly died down as he kept going up. It seemed to be getting rather cold as he kept going. Rubbing his hands together, he made it to the top of the point, only to see another person there. At least, he only noticed one person.

Kharis

Kharis

D-rank
Kharis was busy playing on his flute in the park when he noticed that his cousin, Skye was wandering around. Kharis decided to follow if only to see what he was up to. He was bored, and Skye almost always came up with something fun to do. Kharis quietly shadowed Skye to the path that led to Sky Point. As Skye began to climb the peak, Karis decided to go ahead and stop being a creepy shadow and just walk on the main path. He went ahead and pulled out his flute and began to play a lilting melody as he climbed up the mountain. He noticed that as he climbed the path, the air began to turn more and more bitterly cold. Kharis wrapped his coat more tightly around himself as he saw Skye and Nagare, the other ninja he had met before.

Nagare saw two shady figures approaching in the distance, and made a hand seal. "Horui. Get up, we have attackers."

But as the figures came closer, he realized they weren't threats and put his hands down, moving towards the two. He could tell that one was Kharis, but he didn't recognize the next one. Horui still sat at the edge of the mountain, not listening to Naga. The scenery was too beautiful to pay attention to anything else.

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Skye slowly turned his head to the sudden sound of a flute. In an instant, he knew who was playing it. Once his focus was fully brought to the source of the soft melody, his guess was right. Kharis was following rather close behind him. With a grin, he stood in place and waited for his cousin to reach him. Because of this, Skye didn't notice Nagare starting a stream of hand signs, then quickly cutting them off. "Hey there Kharis. How have you been?" Even though Skye was fully aware of Nagare being there, he felt like it would be a better idea to distribute his attention to one person at a time. Once done with greeting his cousin, he would then introduce himself to Nagare with a simple, "Hi there."

Kharis

Kharis

D-rank
Kharis noticed the hostile reaction from Nagare and raised an eyebrow at the sight of his instant reaction. He had to hide a grin and smother a chuckle as Nagare dropped his hands quickly and looked sheepish. Kharis smiled as his cousin turned to greet him. "I'm fine cos. Had to listen to Mother and Father nagging at me again, but all parents can be a bother can't they?" It was always very strange when they were young. The two cousins had played a lot together thanks to their parents wanting to foster a feeling of kinship between their families. Kharis slightly shook his head to clear the memories and turned and waved to Nagare and Horui. "Hello there you two. Nice to see you again. How have you been?"

Finally, Horui stood and turned his attention to Kharis and the boy next to him, who seemed to be related based on their conversation and their eyes. He nudged Nagare and thought, "Tell them I said hello and that I've been very well. And also, make sure to ask what the other boy's name is."

Nagare nodded and relayed the message. "Good to see you, Kharis. Horui says that he's doing very well, as am I, thanks. And hello there. What is your name?" he asked the boy next to Kharis, curiously.

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Bumping his arm into Kharis' only once, he whispered a few quick comment before straightening his posture and focusing on Nagare. "Least your Father isn't the clan leader. You wouldn't believe the nightmares he puts me through." His voice was rather sarcastic to show he was poking fun at his family's position in the clan.

Skye nodded once to acknowledge the greeting. "Skye Nekito. I take it you already know my cousin." Putting a hand out for a quick handshake, he waited for the new face to grab it and commit to the action before taking his hand away. He made sure to maintain a grin through their conversation.

Kharis

Kharis

D-rank
Kharis rolled his eyes as Skye jokingly poked at his father. While Kharis had never disliked his uncle per se, they weren't terribly close. Only during important family functions did Kharis ever see him. Shaking himself out of his reverie, Kharis smiled as the two boys began to slowly make friends. You could always count on Skye to be able to make friends wherever he went unlike Kharis, who could barely stand to be in the same room as a stranger for too long. Kharis went ahead and walked over to look out over the vista as the other two got acquainted. While Kharis liked everyone involved in the conversation, he thought it best if he left the two of them to get introductions and greetings out of the way. Introductions that didn't include him were always tedious.

Nagare accepted Skye's handshake happily. "Yes, he helped me train a jutsu not too long ago. Very kind." Horui telepathically told Naga, "Ask them about their clan. I heard that it utilizes Genjutsu." Naga nodded and said, "So you both are of the Nekito clan? I noticed your eyes. Genjutsu is their specialization, correct?"

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Skye was happy that Nagare shook his hand. Nodding once, he released Naga's hand and went back to his relaxed stance. He glanced past his new possible friend to see what Kharis was up to, but immediately snapped his gaze back when Naga asked him a simple question about his clan. "Yeah, Nekito's are really effective with genjutsu." With a grin, he returned with a question for Naga. "How exactly did you meet Kharis?"

Kharis

Kharis

D-rank
Kharis continued to ignore the conversation and decided to call Ayarin, the peregrine falcon he had been training with recently. Kharis lifted his flute to his lips and played an extremely high pitched note for a couple seconds. As the note rolled across the mountains, Ayarin heard it and flew to Kharis. As the falcon landed on his shoulder, Kharis pulled out a small strip of meat from a pouch and fed it to the falcon. As the other two continued talking, Kharis stroked the falcon's head.

A shrill note from Kharis' flute caught Naga by surprise and he looked to see a falcon land on Kharis' shoulder. He turned back to Skye and explained. "Kharis actually helped me train a few days ago. We had a random encounter at the Tower of Heaven, and I learned a new Katon technique because of him." Skye's eyes were bright and cheery, and Naga stared into them steadily with a genuine smile.

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Skye squinted slightly because of the slightly irritating note of Kharis' flute. Due to the sound, he glanced over at Kharis to see what he was doing. After seeing he merely called a falcon down, he brought his attention back on Naga. Nodding once he got an explanation on how the two of them had met, he simply grinned. Thinking for a quick moment, he looked around while still talking to Naga. "You know... I actually forgot what I was coming up here to do..."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.