You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Empty Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:33 pm

Isamu came to the Steam Bath, for a rest, and was surprised to see his sensei there. He stood there contemplating whether or not to stay; he preferred to be alone at the steam bath usually, but he figured he'd need to get to know his sensei anyway and now was as good a time as any. He got into the water and greeted Yuudai with an upbeat, "HI, SENSEI!"

2Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Empty Re: Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:44 pm

Yuudai

Yuudai

D-rank
So here he was, in the steam bath. There was nothing better to really do, and after a while, selective time for relaxing came and Yuudai took advantage of it. He let his thought ponder, as the ends of his dark purple hair sunk within the water. He contemplated cutting it short, though he never really considered it a real option. As long as it never got in his way, he saw no reason to chop it off. Lost in his thoughts, he was unaware of the presence that would show up.

"HI, SENSEI!" Even after such a short meeting, he knew that voice instantly. The white haired boy he was meant to be a teacher of. He had to resist the urge of groaning. While he didn't hate the boy, he could tell at a glance he was a rather loud individual talkative individual. His naturally cold body was already beginning to heat up due to the steam at this point. Barely 10 minutes have passed, and Isamu had already interrupted his alone time. Oh well, best to know someone better who was a part of his squad. "Isamu. How are you?" Yuudai attempted to keep his voice relatively warm, but it may have came out a bit strained.

3Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Empty Re: Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:56 pm

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
Strafe walked slowly out the steam bath, looking a bit sad as he did. He hated anything hot, but he had to get in. This was one of the few times where Strafe wasn't happy. He walked to the steps of the bath, climbing in slowly. His face cringing as he came into contact with the steamy water. He got as comfortable as possible, hoping to be done soon.

The whole reason he was even there was because of training. He strained a back muscle during a taijutsu session, as it was beyond difficult for him to learn or perform taijutsu. His teacher told him to come here and see if it didn't help, so here he was being a good student. He had to push through the discomfort, and do this for his training.

He noticed two men across the bath, talking to each other. He wondered how it felt to be in the water to them, as he didn't recognize either as a member of the Aisu. They didn't have the distinct displeasure of hating anything warm in the slightest. He turned his head, hoping to get his mind on something else. He needed a pick up after such an awful day.

4Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Empty Re: Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:02 pm

"I'm doing pretty good, Yuudai-sensei. And yoursel--"

He got cut off by the sound of a slight splash. He looked across the bath and saw a kid with short, purple hair looking a little sad. His eyes widened with surprise, and he moved his wet hair out of his eyes. It was the striking image of Yuudai-sensei, just short-haired. He nudged his sensei's arm, and whispered, "Do you know that guy? He looks just like you..."

5Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Empty Re: Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:14 pm

Yuudai

Yuudai

D-rank
Movement. Another person walked in to the baths. Though Yuudai didn't know the newest entrant to the steam baths, he may have seen him around the village itself, though there was no bells ringing to inform Yuudai who it was.

Keeping his chakra circulating within his body, in order to maintain his naturally low body temperature, Yuudai only felt slightly warmed by the steam bath. As Isamu continued speaking, Yuudai persisted in keeping his senses about. Paranoia was always the enemy. "Do you know that guy? He looks just like you..." No, he didn't know him. In fact, he never formally met him and as far as him memory could recall, he had never seen the boy before."No. I do not know him." He had no idea why Isamu was asking such questions. Yuudai would never go up to an individual, in this setting, just for the purpose of asking who they were. It was just out of character.

6Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Empty Re: Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:06 pm

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
Strafe couldn't help but here the two men speak to each other. He wasn't trying to be nosy, he just couldn't help his good hearing. He turned to look at the older one, noticing the resemblance they spoke of. It was odd indeed. Maybe they were related after all. He wasn't really in the mood to just go talk though. He glanced to the younger one, noticing his vibrant personality and chuckling. He was probably a hand full.

He turned his head once again, having forgot about the discomfort. His body's chakra was adjusting to the heat, making sure to make any annoyance minimal. Maybe this wouldn't be so miserable after all.

7Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Empty Re: Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:11 pm

"No. I do not know him."

Isamu was a little disappointed. He couldn't help but spark something, though, that's just who he was. He swam hastily over to the boy, until he was next to him. He looked the kid in the eyes and smiled warmly. "Nice to meet you!" The boy seemed confused. "I'm Isamu Maeda, and that's my sensei over there--" he gestured to Yuudai--"and I couldn't help but notice that you two look so similar! Anyway, you look like a...Genin? Maybe Chuunin? What's your name?"

8Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Empty Re: Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:21 pm

Yuudai

Yuudai

D-rank
Yuudai had to let out a small groan. Here he was, attempting to relax in the quietness the steam baths should allow an individual, but that just had to be ruined by a single person. It at least got him some insight on who Isamu was as a person. A pesky student who would ruin his personal time. Not that he could hate him, but it would constantly irritate Yuudai whenever possible.

As Isamu made his way over to the boy, who apparently looked like himself, Yuudai chose to stay in his spot and enjoy the few seconds he anticipated he had left to himself. Besides, he really did not feel like readjusting and retying his towel at the moment.

9Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Empty Re: Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:35 pm

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
Strafe's eyes darted to the younger male swimming over to him. He had never met someone forward enough to talk to a complete stranger in the steam bath. It seemed like it would be a bit awkward, so Strafe prepared himself as the boy ended up beside him. He listened to the boy speak, smiling as his previous thoughts were confirmed. He was a rascal indeed. "I'm Strafe Aisu" He said calmly as he gave a warm smile to Isamu. He could have taken offense to the suggestion of being lower rank, but he understood. Strafe was quite young to be where he was. "My rank is Special Jounin."

He glanced over to the quite man, and back to Isamu. His curiosity grew as he thought about the situation at hand. "Nice to meet you!"

10Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Empty Re: Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:42 pm

Of course, Yuudai didn't leave the spot he was in, and listened there quietly as Strafe said, "Nice to meet you"

Isamu could sense the chilling aura around his sensei, fending off all possible social interaction. Isamu was determined to change this. He swam back to Yuudai, and came close to his ear. Softly, he said "Yuudai-sensei, why don't you wanna come say hi to Strafe? What if you guys are distant relatives? The resemblance is too close not to be something like that!"

11Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Empty Re: Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:17 am

Yuudai

Yuudai

D-rank
Total shut down. That's what took place as Isamu began whispering in his ear. Add in the uncomfortable feeling and being barely covered, it was the only natural reaction. "Get away." His voice wasn't supposed to come off as cold as it did, but it did. Add in the hyouton chakra slowly leaking out, the area directly surrounding Yuudai began to lower in temperature.

12Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Empty Re: Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:37 pm

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
Strafe was slightly amused as Isamu swam back to the other man, who didn't seem to be friendly in the least. He eyes then got a little more narrow when he heard the rude comment from the man. Maybe the boy was annoying, but to snap like that was a little odd. Strafe became a bit more curious about the man, but didn't act on it. He decided to wait it out and see what happened next. He was interested in the young boy's actions.

13Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Empty Re: Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:56 pm

Isamu felt the water get cold. Yuudai apparently didn't like his "bubble" being invaded. The stern look on his face and the flow of ice chakra definitely made Isamu swim back a little. But he couldn't help it, he burst out laughing. After a few minutes of chuckles, he looked back at Yuudai.

"Jeez, sensei, you need to cool off. You got so serious! You're expression, I'm sorry, I just couldn't help but laugh. Anyways, I'm just trying to encourage making new friends, but if you don't want to, fine."

He swam back over to Strafe, who had an amused smile on his face. "So, you in a squad, Strafe? I never see you around Kiri."

14Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Empty Re: Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:03 am

Yuudai

Yuudai

D-rank
He was laughing at him. His student was laughing at him, to be more precise. "Jeez, sensei, you need to cool off. You got so serious! You're expression, I'm sorry, I just couldn't help but laugh. Anyways, I'm just trying to encourage making new friends, but if you don't want to, fine." He let a faint smirk appear on his face after hearing Isamu speak. "Is that so? Remind me to take that in to account when training begins." Yuudai deadpanned. He was somewhat serious about taking that in to account when their training sessions began. He would thoroughly enjoy going all out in a spar, if the need ever arose.

As Isamu went back to the other boy, Yuudai let his chakra dissipate, only until enough remained to keep his body at a cool temperature. He would attempt to enjoy his time for now. So, closing his eyes, Yuudai attempted to re-enter his relaxed state.

15Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Empty Re: Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:54 am

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
Once again he saw Isamu swim roughly through the water as he approached Strafe. He had quite high spirits for having a sensei like that. "I'm in the Anti-Personal Squad led by Bonreu" He said smiling warmly as he trusted the boy enough the information. He didn't seem like someone who would leak that information.

16Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Empty Re: Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:19 am

"Anti-Personnel squad, huh? That sounds cool. I'm sure it's top secret, of course, so I won't tell anyone else."

He took a pause to look back at his sensei, who was relaxing with his eyes closed. He looked back to Strafe. "Um, are you in a clan? Got any cool kekkei genkai?" This was his last idea to find a connection between the boy and his sensei.

17Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Empty Re: Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:35 pm

Yuudai

Yuudai

D-rank
A few more moments of relative peace were always nice. He still questioned Isamu's motives in his mind, mainly asking why the white-haired boy was so interested in finding if there was a connection between himself and the new boy, Strafe Aisu, if he remembered the name correctly. The small echoing within the steam baths helped him listen in, not that he really wanted to. And it just because they shared the same clan name did not provide a reason to investigate further. After all, seeing a member of the Aisu clan within Kiri wasn't a rare sight to behold.

18Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Empty Re: Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:11 pm

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
"I am a member of the Aisu clan." He said smiling with a hint of pride in his ocean blue eyes. "I have the ability to use Hyouton Release." He stated as he lowered the temperature of the water enough for Isamu to notice. He would keep playing along with the seemingly nice kid. It was better than just sitting there bored.

19Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Empty Re: Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:36 pm

Isamu watched as Strafe demonstrated his capabilities in Hyouton. It was interesting, seeing the abilities of the Aisu clan, although not fun to think about battling with such powerful users of the element. Battling. Hmmm...

"What a coincidence. Yuudai over here is of the Aisu bloodline as well. How about a little sparring match between you two?" Isamu soon had an amused smile of his own with this proposal. He would definitely enjoy watching a battle between them.

20Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Empty Re: Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:11 pm

Yuudai

Yuudai

D-rank
Yuudai opened his right eye to watch the two. Isamu seemed to be conspiring something, while Strafe just seemed overly friendly. As he continued to listen, Isamu said something that sparked a bit of curiosity, but nothing that would cause Yuudai to pursue the task of curing his moderate interest. Deciding to voice his opinion on the matter, he opened his other eye as well while facing the two. "As much as I would enjoy a spar, I believe that we need to work on your training first and foremost. However, a spar between myself and Strafe would be beneficial towards my personal training as well as his own."

21Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Empty Re: Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:23 pm

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
Strafe chuckled as Isamu brought up a sparring match between two members of the Aisu. Yuudai seemed very collected as a person, and spoke with such tact. He showed interest in a sparring match, as well as taking the opportunity to scold the young one slightly. "I would love to have a spar with you. " He said nodding with a warm smile. "Anything to further my training, and help a comrade out with his." He stated simply as he thought about the possible abilities of the man.

22Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Empty Re: Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:26 pm

"Perfect. I'll be back here, spectating."

He got out of the water, putting on a towel, and leaned against the wall, waiting for the action.

OOC:
[spectating the sparring match, feel free to post without me]

23Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Empty Re: Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:06 am

Yuudai

Yuudai

D-rank
"Isamu. As much as I would enjoy a spar, this is neither the place or time for sparring." Not only was this not the correct environment, one where destruction may be caused, he didn't feel comfortable sparring in just a towel. "However, a scheduled spar in a more suitable location would be better." He had no idea how Strafe would respond, but he doubted the boy would want to spar in the steam baths.

24Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Empty Re: Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:17 am

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
"I agree with Yuudai" Strafe said simiply as he didn't really want to spar with a towel on. That was not something he would consider. "We can agree on the time and place here, and prepare ourselves until that moment." He gave a friendly face as he stated simple logic. Hopefully, Isamu wouldn't make a big deal out of it.

25Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Empty Re: Family Ties [No Kill, Invite Only] Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:43 pm

"Eh, whatever. I'm gonna go home, now, 'cause I gotta meet someone, but tell me when you're ready to spar, because I HAVE to be there."

He put on his clothes, and gave one last wave goodbye as he left.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.