You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nightmare Hollow(Kumo-A Rank) Empty Nightmare Hollow(Kumo-A Rank) Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:34 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Mission name: Nightmare Hollow
Mission rank: A
Objective: Investigate the Chest.
Reward: 500 Ryo
Mission description: A strange chest has appeared atop Sky Point. For some reason there seems to be blood spatter surrounding it, as well. As the number of missing persons who have gone to Sky Point has increased as of late, I ask that you investigate this chest, since it seems to be the only thing that might be the cause. (Odd, I know, but bear with me, we have no leads!)
Mission details: Upon reaching and opening the chest, you will be transported to Nightmare Hollow. Nightmare Hollow is a very dark and foggy area that cannot be left until the mission is complete. There are no trees nor other plants. Dead bodies hang from hooks from what appears to be the very sky itself, though it too is clouded and foggy.

With little else to do, you must find the chest again and open it. A note inside will read:
Spoiler:
After reading the note, the chest will have disappeared. Again with nothing to do, you must wander around until you enter a cave. Inside is Chesty with another note inside him.
Spoiler:
This time after disappearing, ten giant beetles will appear that you must slay.
Spoiler:
They are of little threat and go up to your knee in size. They can fly for brief periods and will try to tackle you. Although rare, they can also jump onto your face and bite it. If you thrown onto the floor, the beetle will likely die instantly. After the beetles are defeated, Chesty can be found again. The note inside will read:
Spoiler:
Now you will fight "Hobbes".
Spoiler:
Hobbes are small pests which resemble short and stout goblins. They come up to a human's waist, are bald and have light grey, red, or black skin. Most hobbes are weak but they make up for it by attacking in large numbers. There are twenty of them, have no armor, wield axes, and are weak against Katon, Raiton, and sharp weapons. Hobbes are actually cowardly, and shall run amok slamming into walls and jumping off cliffs. Sometimes after slamming into walls, they may die.
After defeating them, you come across a graveyard and a note.
Spoiler:
Once he disappears, the graveyard will be full of "Hollow Men".
Spoiler:
Hollow Men are ancient corpses animated by the restless souls of the dead (also called 'Wisps'). Wisps are the restless souls of the dead that manifest as glowing white lights that reanimate corpses to create Hollow Men. When a Hollow Man is destroyed, the wisp will leave the body in a shape very similar to a face. Wisps will only follow dead flesh. Hollow Men are fast, melee type. Wields two hand weapons and appears in groups. There are a few different models, both male and female. They resemble dead peasants, and all have the same attacks and stats. They have barely any armour, are weak to Katon, and wield what appears to be sickles, small swords, and makeshift axes. Their arms, and head are both removable. When their heads are dismembered, they will attack in the direction of their most recently received attack. There will be fifteen of them.
Once defeated, Chesty will appear again with a note.
Spoiler:
This time fifteen hollow men appear with a banshee. Banshees are the souls of women who have fallen into darkness by the greed of others, having been treated very badly, they appear as a floating, hooded, human outline covered by rags.
Spoiler:
Banshee screams depress all who hear it, and fills them with the horrors of their past, trying to demoralise them. Banshees will taunt you in a ghastly voice about your past. Some things she might say:
Spoiler:

They will summon about 4 unnatural offspring to attack you.
Spoiler:
You must defeat these before you can damage the Banshee. While you are fighting her unnatural offspring she will slowly move closer and closer to you so she can attack you herself. Any kind of head shots do much more damage to them.
Once all the enemies are defeated, Chesty will appear again. Inside him, the note will read:
Spoiler:
After reading the note, eight balverines will appear. They share certain similarities with werewolves such as a wolf-like appearance with black or brown fur and piercing yellow eyes, and their supposed vulnerability to silver. Balverines are also much stronger than a normal human and even rival ninja in physical strength as displayed by their lean musculature, and unique ability to jump high into the air disappearing for several seconds before landing again. Balverines are able to attack with their claws as well as by jumping towards their victim. They are also able to jump high into the air (completely out of sight) disappearing for several seconds before landing again, usually behind you. Balverines tend to use short, fast combo attacks and they can also lunge at you from quite a distance. Often balverines will jump high out of sight, but before they do so they will howl for a second or so. If you stab a dead balverine, you can still hear its growl.
Spoiler:
Once defeated, Chesty will appear with a note for a final time.
Spoiler:
After reading the note you will find The Diamond of Sorrow and find that you are back at Sky Point. The Diamond of Sorrow is a piece of Chesty's very own heart, which you broke by deciding not to be his "Super best friend". You will need to turn this diamond in as proof that you completed the mission and as such has no value otherwise.

Word count minimum: 2500

Name: Chesty
General Appearance:A semi-circle shaped box containing gold or other items. A chest.
Personality: Chesty is a living sociopathic, homicidal Chest that possesses a child-like but malevolent intelligence.
Motivations: To get a "Super Best Friend"
Fears: Losing his "Super Best Friend"
Other: -

Code:
[b]Mission name:[/b] Nightmare Hollow
[b]Mission rank:[/b] A
[b]Objective: [/b] Investigate the Chest.
[b]Location:[/b] Sky Point
[b]Reward:[/b] 500 Ryo
[b]Mission description:[/b] A strange chest has appeared atop Sky Point. For some reason there seems to be blood spatter surrounding it, as well. As the number of missing persons who have gone to Sky Point has increased as of late, I ask that you investigate this chest, since it seems to be the only thing that might be the cause. (Odd, I know, but bear with me, we have no leads!)
[b]Mission details:[/b] Upon reaching and opening the chest, you will be transported to Nightmare Hollow. Nightmare Hollow is a very dark and foggy area that cannot be left until the mission is complete. There are no trees nor other plants. Dead bodies hang from hooks from what appears to be the very sky itself, though it too is clouded and foggy.

With little else to do, you must find the chest again and open it. A note inside will read:
[spoiler][i]Hello! I hope we can be Super Best Friends. There's something I want to give you. Something I think you'll like. Chesty, your friendly chest. PS What are your hobbies? Sometimes I like to kill people.[/i][/spoiler]
After reading the note, the chest will have disappeared. Again with nothing to do, you must wander around until you enter a cave. Inside is Chesty with another note inside him.
[spoiler][i]Hello again, Super Best Friend. Let's play a game! And if you win the game I can give you your prize. Because that's how games work. Winners get prizes and losers bleed a lot and then get eaten by worms. I like games! Chesty[/i][/spoiler]
This time after disappearing, ten giant beetles will appear that you must slay.
[spoiler][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090310151713/fable/images/1/18/Kever.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
They are of little threat and go up to your knee in size. They can fly for brief periods and will try to tackle you. Although rare, they can also jump onto your face and bite it. If you thrown onto the floor, the beetle will likely die instantly. After the beetles are defeated, Chesty can be found again. The note inside will read:
[spoiler][i]Hey! You're very good at games, aren't you? Do you ever cut the legs off adventurers and see how long it takes them to crawl to what they think is safety but is actually a swamp filled with flesh-eating insects? That's one of my favourites. Maybe we can play it later! Chesty[/i][/spoiler]
Now you will fight "Hobbes".
[spoiler][img]http://images.wikia.com/fable/images/9/94/HobbeFable2.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Hobbes are small pests which resemble short and stout goblins.  They come up to a human's waist, are bald and have light grey, red, or black skin. Most hobbes are weak but they make up for it by attacking in large numbers. There are twenty of them, have no armor, wield axes, and are weak against Katon, Raiton, and sharp weapons. Hobbes are actually cowardly, and shall run amok slamming into walls and jumping off cliffs. Sometimes after slamming into walls, they may die.
After defeating them, you come across a graveyard and a note.
[spoiler][i]Hey! That wasn't very nice, you know, hurting Hobbes like that. Don't you know that they're only little children? Children who've had their souls devoured by dark nymphs? I'm only Super Best Friends with nice people. But it's okay. I forgive you. Chesty[/i][/spoiler]
Once he disappears, the graveyard will be full of "Hollow Men".
[spoiler][img]http://images.wikia.com/fable/images/d/d4/Marsh.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Hollow Men are ancient corpses animated by the restless souls of the dead (also called 'Wisps'). Wisps are the restless souls of the dead that manifest as glowing white lights that reanimate corpses to create Hollow Men. When a Hollow Man is destroyed, the wisp will leave the body in a shape very similar to a face. Wisps will only follow dead flesh. Hollow Men are fast, melee type. Wields two hand weapons and appears in groups. There are a few different models, both male and female. They resemble dead peasants, and all have the same attacks and stats. They have barely any armour, are weak to Katon, and wield what appears to be sickles, small swords, and makeshift axes. Their arms, and head are both removable. When their heads are dismembered, they will attack in the direction of their most recently received attack. There will be fifteen of them.
Once defeated, Chesty will appear again with a note.
[spoiler][i]Wow! Isn't this just the best time you've ever had? In fact, we're having such great fun that I've invited a bunch of my other Super Best Friends! They came into Chesty's home just like you did, and they liked it so much they stayed here forever and ever. Please say you'll stay too! Chesty[/i][/spoiler]
This time fifteen hollow men appear with a banshee. Banshees are the souls of women who have fallen into darkness by the greed of others, having been treated very badly, they appear as a floating, hooded, human outline covered by rags.
[spoiler][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110920043413/fable/images/9/98/Banshee_Large.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Banshee screams depress all who hear it, and fills them with the horrors of their past, trying to demoralise them. Banshees will taunt you in a ghastly voice about your past. Some things she might say:
[spoiler]"Your son/daughter despises you."
"Do you really think everything in existence revolves around you? This world will carry on without your parasitic presence."
"You are worthless, let me take your life now and put you to rest."
"Nothing you do means anything, and when you die, you will be forgotten."
"You bring only despair to this world. It is better off without you."
"What would your mother say if she could see you now? Do you think she would be proud? Do you think she would recognize the creature you've become?"
"The people you see, all the people you talk to, they are not real. You are alone in this universe. Terribly alone."
"I will bring you peace."
"Come with me, my love. I am your bride."
"Close your eyes. You cannot escape the inevitable."
"Succumb to my embrace."
"Think of all the time you've wasted fighting blame, when you could have been leading a normal life."
"Join us. Join us. Join us."
"It is all over. After your death awaits the void. You will cease to exist completely."
"The whole world despises you."
"Why do you think you continue to cheat death? Not even oblivion wants you."
"Love wasn't enough to keep him/her with you..."
"Not even your gold was enough to make her/him stay."
"Your son/daughter hates you, he/she will get a blade in the night and plunge it through your heart."
"Your husband/wife is cold and alone right now. Balverines will feast on his/her flesh."
"Your son/daughter is so sweet, like honey. Last night when I visited your home, he/she screamed your name as he/she died."
"Think about all the endless hours you've wasted roleplaying. And for what? Nothing!"
"You should've never left your husband/wife alone!"
"I have seen where murderers like you go. It is a dark, desolate place."
"The soul of the one you killed wanders here. It shrieks in suffering."[/spoiler] 
They will summon about 4 unnatural offspring to attack you.
[spoiler][img]http://images.wikia.com/fable/images/a/a7/Banshee_Plus_Children.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
You must defeat these before you can damage the Banshee. While you are fighting her unnatural offspring she will slowly move closer and closer to you so she can attack you herself. Any kind of head shots do much more damage to them.
Once all the enemies are defeated, Chesty will appear again. Inside him, the note will read:
[spoiler][i]Oh, hi; you make me sad when you hurt my other friends. They just want you to stay here like Chesty does. Don't you like it here? Do you like doggies? I love doggies. Let's play with doggies! Chesty[/i][/spoiler]
After reading the note, eight balverines will appear. They share certain similarities with werewolves such as a wolf-like appearance with black or brown fur and piercing yellow eyes, and their supposed vulnerability to silver. Balverines are also much stronger than a normal human and even rival ninja in physical strength as displayed by their lean musculature, and unique ability to jump high into the air disappearing for several seconds before landing again. Balverines are able to attack with their claws as well as by jumping towards their victim. They are also able to jump high into the air (completely out of sight) disappearing for several seconds before landing again, usually behind you. Balverines tend to use short, fast combo attacks and they can also lunge at you from quite a distance. Often balverines will jump high out of sight, but before they do so they will howl for a second or so. If you stab a dead balverine, you can still hear its growl.
[spoiler][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090310152833/fable/images/thumb/1/1a/Balverine_westcliff.jpg/640px-Balverine_westcliff.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Once defeated, Chesty will appear with a note for a final time.
[spoiler][i]Dear stranger who used to be Chesty's Super Best Friend but isn't any more. We've all been so happy that you came to visit us, and we really, really wish you would stay. But Chesty said he would give you a prize, and Chesty never lies. Enjoy it, and think of Chesty whenever you look at it. We will be so lonely without you and die. Love, Chesty[/i][/spoiler]
After reading the note you will find The Diamond of Sorrow and find that you are back at Sky Point. The Diamond of Sorrow is a piece of Chesty's very own heart, which you broke by deciding not to be his "Super best friend". You will need to turn this diamond in as proof that you completed the mission and as such has no value otherwise.

[b]Name:[/b] Chesty
[b]Age:[/b] Unknown
[b]General Appearance:[/b]A semi-circle shaped box containing gold or other items. A chest.
[b]Personality:[/b] Chesty is a living sociopathic, homicidal Chest that possesses a child-like but malevolent intelligence.
[b]Motivations:[/b] To get a "Super Best Friend"
[b]Fears:[/b] Losing his "Super Best Friend"
[b]Other:[/b] -

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.