You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Taking a Break [Alessi/No Kill] Empty Taking a Break [Alessi/No Kill] Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:37 pm

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Taku had just finished a mission and was walking through iwa he had just been promoted to Special Jounin so he was staying pretty busy as of late. Taku decided that while he had some time he would take a break. So he headed toward Waterfall Point.

When he arrived he listened to the birds chirp and the water run. Taku felt so relaxed that he sat down and decided to watch the clouds. As the minutes passed Taku became really relaxed to the point of Taku nodding off to sleep.

2Taking a Break [Alessi/No Kill] Empty Re: Taking a Break [Alessi/No Kill] Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:47 pm

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
Alessi was simply wandering Iwa as she liked to do. Only stopping occasionally to admire scenery or something she hadn't noticed before or talk to people she had already met. It still didn't occur to her that she had to be anywhere or do anything after her last big mission with her team. They definitely proved their worth when fighting higher level ninja. She didn't do too bad herself. Eventually, her path swerved off ad reached Waterfall Point.

Continuing on her walk, something caught the corner of her eye. The moment she saw who it was, she changed direction to get to him. Looking down, she shook her head slightly. Taku was asleep and looked like he had been there a while. Kneeling down, she lifted one finger and poked Taku's side, hoping he would wake up. With a smile, she tilted her head and started to talk quietly. "Taku...? Taku...?" There wasn't any concern that he was injured. He looked far to happy laying down.

3Taking a Break [Alessi/No Kill] Empty Re: Taking a Break [Alessi/No Kill] Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:52 pm

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Taku was in a deep sleep when he felt a poke and heard a familiar voice say his name. Taku yawned and sat up and when he turned he saw Alessi kneeling beside him. "Hi Alessi". He said as he sat up Taku then realized where he was and jumped up. Then taku turned and said "Crap i feel asleep again". Taku then turned to say "Oh hey alessi how are you". Taku Said as he tried to hide his embarrassment.

4Taking a Break [Alessi/No Kill] Empty Re: Taking a Break [Alessi/No Kill] Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:00 am

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
Alessi giggled quietly. Taku was a bit freaked out about where he had chosen to nap for a few minutes. To her, that was pretty funny in itself. With a very quick and slight tilt of the head to silence her laugh, she gave a wide grin. "I'm good Taku. I was just passing by until I noticed you sleeping, so I decided to see what you were up to." Another quiet laugh came out before she switched her kneeling position to sitting. "So, from what I've heard, you're a Special Jounin now, right?" Her voice slowly transitioned from playful to calm.

Last edited by Alessi Kazako on Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total

5Taking a Break [Alessi/No Kill] Empty Re: Taking a Break [Alessi/No Kill] Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:04 am

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Taku laughed a bit then said "Yeah it's true i got the promotion a few days ago. It is actually the reason i was asleep it is tiring". Taku then said "So What have you been doing lately" Taku asked smiling.

6Taking a Break [Alessi/No Kill] Empty Re: Taking a Break [Alessi/No Kill] Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:19 am

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
Alessi stretched her arms above her head and sprawled out on the ground next to Taku. She was going to stay there for a bit, so she might as well maker herself comfortable. "Well, my team and I got back from a mission a few days ago, so there's that... I need to do missions on the Kage's mission board... At the rate I'm going, I'll be a genin forever." She ended her rather sorrow-filled sentence with a smile to show she wasn't too worried about it. She had enough time to deal with the problem.

7Taking a Break [Alessi/No Kill] Empty Re: Taking a Break [Alessi/No Kill] Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:37 am

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Taku chuckled a bit then said "Don't Worry you will get there eventually i have faith in you". Taku looked up and said with a idiotic smile"But being a higher rank is not all fun and games it is really stressful". Taku said as he laid back. "You rarely get breaks it's really a drag sometimes". Taku said while scratching his head.

8Taking a Break [Alessi/No Kill] Empty Re: Taking a Break [Alessi/No Kill] Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:16 am

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
Nodding once, she used the motion to show she agreed and believed Taku's quick statement about being a higher rank. "The one thing that I'm trying to get to; the one goal I aim to reach is a high up medical ninja." Alessi brought her hands up behind her head and stared directly up at the sky. She knew being up there in ranking would definitely put more stress on her, but it wasn't all a downside. Higher ranks usually received more respect and people looked up to them. Not that Alessi would gloat about it, but having people strive to do just as well or even better, that would be nice.

9Taking a Break [Alessi/No Kill] Empty Re: Taking a Break [Alessi/No Kill] Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:33 am

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Taku smiled then said "i have faith you will get there in time". Taku made a stupid smile then said "Well there are fun things too i laugh because i have people older then me calling me sensei it is awesome. But tiresome just remember it is not all bout rank but your overall strength keep practicing your moves too". Taku said with a smile.

10Taking a Break [Alessi/No Kill] Empty Re: Taking a Break [Alessi/No Kill] Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:01 pm

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
"I know... I have to work on being more of a support for my teammates... Not just run in and let my Taijutsu do it's thing." Alessi, chuckled after she was done with her sentence. With a soft sigh, she turned her head to face directly at Taku. "So tell me how others treat you now that you're a Special Jounin. It must be pretty nice having people recognize you for something."

11Taking a Break [Alessi/No Kill] Empty Re: Taking a Break [Alessi/No Kill] Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:14 am

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Taku laughed a bit then said "Well it's worth the work i just find it funny that i outrank most people older than me". Taku said with a smile. Taku looked at alessi and said "And for those people yeah they recognize me but at some points it feels like they do not think a 12 year old should be somebody who can run a squad.". Taku smile turned faint as he said "And who knows they may be right. But i won't let that bring me down it just makes me want to get stronger". Taku said as his smile returned.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.