You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Heaven On Earth [Plot] Empty Heaven On Earth [Plot] Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:56 am

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank
Hey there everyone! Well, like most people, i thought about giving Binsu a plot. Atm, his plot is kinda *Under Construction*, so i will just do the generic Friends, Enemy, what-not thing.

Heaven On Earth [Plot] Chibi_ninjas_id_by_madiblitz-d469s98

Friends
As far as friends go, anyone will do really. Not really picky about which people i befriend, so if you want on the list, i'm more than happy to add you on. If you wish to be close friends (not lovers, but in my top 5 best friends) PM me or Skype me with the message: EXTRA pickles, for more details.

• Bonreu Uzumaki
  • Takumi Senju
  • Strafe Aisu
  • Karoshi
  • Nagare
  • Susumu Uchiha

Foes
Please keep in mind that these people are my foes and not enemies, so it's highly unlikely that we will ever fight to the death (unless you automatically make my enemies list). My foes are just those people i see as competition and wish to surpass, so i won't randomly add you on here unless i think you could be worth calling a foe.

Enemies
Alright, so you aren't friendly enough to be called a foe, you piss Binsu off, up to the point where he just wants to K.O your A**, or you're just plain evil. Where do you belong? Here of course!

Lover(s)
Aww, you have feelings for me? Oh, do you just want a daddy for your children? This doesn't have to be an automatic relationship, it would of course build up IC and doesn't instantly mean marriage. I am not a player, i just put Lover(s) so that more than one person can admire me, but not necessarily at the same time.

• Misoka

Heaven On Earth [Plot] Chibi_bending_brothers_by_scarlet_songstress-d4veam7

Thunder and Lightning
Okie, this spot is reserved for Binsu and his apprentice/future life-long partner.

• Binsu
  • Rui

Last edited by Binsu on Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:14 am; edited 12 times in total

2Heaven On Earth [Plot] Empty Re: Heaven On Earth [Plot] Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:39 am

Kage No Akira

Kage No Akira

D-rank
I would consider Binsu my friend, and depending on how the world turns, it could be best.

3Heaven On Earth [Plot] Empty Re: Heaven On Earth [Plot] Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:53 am

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank
*Bonreu added to the list: Friends and is one of Binsu's best Friends*

4Heaven On Earth [Plot] Empty Re: Heaven On Earth [Plot] Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:49 am

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
Post-timeskip, I'd like to apply for being one of Binsu's love interests :D Since you and Sano are friends or thunder & lightning (xD), this would make a good triangle or in other words provide some action + test your friendship.
Just a suggestion, though. :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/KanameXSisters?feature=mhee

5Heaven On Earth [Plot] Empty Re: Heaven On Earth [Plot] Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:32 pm

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank
kool, great idea :D

*Misoka has been added to the list: Lover(s)*

Last edited by Binsu on Fri May 31, 2013 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total

6Heaven On Earth [Plot] Empty Re: Heaven On Earth [Plot] Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:42 pm

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi for EXTRA pickle friend :).

7Heaven On Earth [Plot] Empty Re: Heaven On Earth [Plot] Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank
*Takumi has been added to the list: Friends as an EXTRA pickle*

8Heaven On Earth [Plot] Empty Re: Heaven On Earth [Plot] Mon May 06, 2013 4:35 am

Satoshi

Satoshi

D-rank
Strafe shall take an Extra Pickle friend!

Sato can take a foe spot, and we'll decide on moving to enemy later ;)

9Heaven On Earth [Plot] Empty Re: Heaven On Earth [Plot] Mon May 06, 2013 2:59 pm

Karōshi

Karōshi

D-rank
I wanna be your friend :D

10Heaven On Earth [Plot] Empty Re: Heaven On Earth [Plot] Wed May 29, 2013 6:54 am

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank
Satoshi: Reach Jounin first, then maybe i will consider, cause right now surpassing a Genin is child's play XD for Binsu.

*Strafe Aisu has been added to the list: Friends as an EXTRA pickle*

*Karoshi has been added to the list: Friends

11Heaven On Earth [Plot] Empty Re: Heaven On Earth [Plot] Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:46 am

I'M JUMPING IN AS A FRIEND, A BEST FRIEND, AND MAYBE EVEN THE THUNDEEERRRR

12Heaven On Earth [Plot] Empty Re: Heaven On Earth [Plot] Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:02 am

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank
*Nagare has been added to the list: Friends*

*Susumu Uchiha has been added to the list: Friends*

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.