You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1They Made A Monster[B-Rank][Binsu Only] Empty They Made A Monster[B-Rank][Binsu Only] Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:44 am

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
I had stepped up once again. My last mission was a C-rank and now I was back to a B-rank. Easy in my eyes. As I grabbed the mission report I read through the file. It appeared that I was going on a hunt for a large creature of some sort. Strange really but it was nothing I couldn't handle. As I continued reading the mission file I noticed something. I was assigned to do the mission with someone. At first thought I was thinking I would be working with Etsuo again, but I was mistaken.

The mission file said to meet my team member at the village gates so that we could find the beast together and not go after it alone. I didn't know why I was assigned a partner on a B-rank mission, seeing as I would be counted as a B-rank shinobi myself but I didn't question it really. I went off to the village gates, having seen a picture of my teammate I knew who to look out for.

I stood outside of the village gates, waiting for my temporary tag team partner to arrive. I checked my persona as I waited. My three kunai, a little different in appearance than the average but worked just as good, if not better, and fifty feet of wire. It seemed like all was in it's right spot. The sun was raising and it was a sunny day, as sunny as Kumogakure got anyway. The mission would hopefully get going quite easily and we would be able to reap in the reward and take care of one more of Kumogakure's problems.

[287/1500]

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

Binsu had woken up that day, knowing he had a few missions to complete that day and that his time in which to do them was limited. Today, he had to take on a mission called, ‘They Made a Monster’. Binsu had a short term goal to achieve, one he had set for himself, by himself, that required him to complete a certain number of missions. He was a chuunin, yes, but he wasn’t as strong as a true, Chuunin ranked Shinobi. He lacked the combat experience and lacked to resources in order to be a be a successful aspect of his village. He was determined in fulfilling his dreams of one day serving his village with great importance, but in order to get to the top, we all must start at the bottom. Binsu, was at the bottom, but he had so much hope that he could almost taste his dreams. His future was shining bright, and he hoped it’d stay that way. One way of making sure that that happens was getting stronger, and getting stronger included doing missions, such as the one he was going to tackle on today.

Today, he was going on a mission with a guy named Tatsuya Taosu. Binsu had never heard of the guy, nor did he think they were in the same squad, but apparently the Raikage had patterned the two together to take on this B ranked mission. The mission scroll explained something about a big, unnatural monster that had been released into Kumogakure by a well known gang just outside of Kumogakure. The two were to go on over there and put this creature to an end. Binsu had brought along his two katana: Hakujona and the Genko blade and was just on his way towards the Kumogakure village gates. After a few minutes walking, the latter reached the village gates, and instantly he noticed a figure of a man, standing just under the large gates. He approached the man and said, ”You must be Tatsuya. My name is Binsu, ready to go on the mission?” He wasn’t wearing his cheesiest smile on at the time, but his lips were in the form of a smirk at the time.

{Wordcount: 373/1500}

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
As I finished counting up all my stuff I heard a male voice and finally snapped back into the real world. I looked him over quickly. He seemed like a decent enough shinobi. I noticed he carries two swords. That meant he was a kenjutsu user. Interesting but not all too surprising. I raised my left hand in a greeting. "Yea I'm Tatsuya, Heir of the Taosu Clan. Pleasure to meet you Binsu." I said in introduction kindly as I then turned around and began to walk to the border of the country. "I've been ready for quite some time to be perfectly honest." I told the shinobi behind me. I chuckled a little.

"Hope you're ready to hunt this thing though. From the reports we have it's pretty big and it has killed a few traveling villagers already. I even heard some rumors there are multiples out there. Kinda scary in a way. I mean if they are as bad we some people imagine then if they all were made into an army and attacked Kumogakure then we'd have one big pile of shit to clean up." I told Binsu, talking to him to pass the time of the walk.

After finishing that conversation I turned my head to the side towards Binsu and asked him a single more question. "So. What rank are you anyways?" I asked him, because if he was a Special-Jounin like me then we had something to be worried about seeing as they sent two B-Ranked Shinobi on a B-Rank mission. It was either on borderline B-Rank or the elders were seeing what this kid had and were using me as a medium for his testing. Either way it was interesting to know.
[585/1500]

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

Binsu noticed the guy's hand come up and towards him: by the height of the gesture, Binsu asumed the guy was reaching out for a handshake. Binsu, wanting to make friends with the guy, took his hand with his and shook it gently, then as the guy let go, so did he. He listened in on the guy's words, as he made sense of them only seconds after the guy had stopped speakinng. The guy had asked Binsu if he was ready to take on this beats. Now to be honest, Binsu had no clue what size the beast was and how powerful it was. Obviously, it wouldn't have nowhere near the same power as that of a bijuu, but since the kage had sent two shinobi on this mission, instead of one, it kind of gave Binsu a perspective of how much man power was needed to take down the beast.

"Yeah, i guess i am ready, though i'd still need to do the missing whether i was ready or not really," Binsu replied, as he the guy now started making their way towards the village border. After a few more minutes of walking, maybe 10 minutes or so, Binsu heard the guy ask him for his rank. Normally, other people laughed at him when he revealed to them that he was a 21 year old chuunin, but eventually he got used to it. "Ahh, i'm a Chuunin ranked nin, and yourself?" he replied the man, followed by a question of his own.

{Wordcount: 632/1500}

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
As the man told me he was a chunnin I was a little relieved to be honest. If he had been my rank, or even higher, than I would have to truly question whether or not this beast was so strong it needed two B-ranked shinobi to take it out. Luckily he was a lower rank. It meant the beast wasn't as powerful as I had first imagined, which was still a relief to hear. As he then asked me for my rank, as any normal person would, I responded with a smile, even if he didn't really see it. "I am a Special-Jounin in ranks." I told him. I was a little proud of the fact but it wasn't like I had just come out of the academy, and I felt like I should tell him but I didn't. How many people truly left the shinobi world for roughly three years and then came back as a genin under the Raikage's personal squad then become a special jounin so quickly. The elders clearly saw a lot of potential in me, seeing as the newly instated Raikage did not as much, seeing as ever since I came back to the Shinobi world the previous Reikage was dropped down and replaced with a woman I had yet to meet.

After some time we began to approach the border. As we walked along the road a very loud road came from the west, more towards the land of Wind's borderline. I sighed at the fact because I didn't want it to cross country lines and make this a matter of politics. "Let's follow that sound. It's most likely the beast." I told Binsu. I went into a running speed finally.

As I ran I noticed deep foot prints, the foot prints not being much larger than a giant human footprint. It was the prints to next to the feet that worried me. They looked like hand prints. MUCH larger than the feet and deeper, meaning there was a lot of power in the arms. That would lead to be a problem. "Keep on your guard. We don't know what this beast is like." I told Binsu as I ran. After some more running , luckily a good four hundred meters away from the border, we saw the beast.

It was large. Eight feet tall, lord only knew how wide. It had four arms, the front larger than the ones in the back. It's bottom jaw was larger than the top part of its mouth, which gave it a strange under bite. How it bite food was comprehensible to me but I honestly didn't want to find out. I looked at Binsu. "That's the beast I assume." I told him. As I said that it looked right at us and raised its front arms and beat on its chest. "And it doesn't look all that happy to see us.

[1086/1500]

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

Binsu and Tatsuya, continued walking towards the village border. Along the way, Binsu was lucky enough to hear that Tatsuya as a Special Jounin, this meant that he was hopefully stronger than Binsu was and as a result, would get the first hit at the beast. Binsu had no idea why he had been picked, out of all the shinobi in Kumo, to assist a Special Jounin ranked shinobi such as Tatsu, but he kind of felt stronger knowing that he was strong enough to take on B ranked missions with other strong ninja, although, he wasn't planning on remaining a chuunin forever.

Once the pair had reached the border line of Kumogakure, they started sprinting. Naturally, Binsu wasn't much of a sprinter, so he took the lone race to the trees and hopped from tree branch to tree branch, chasing after Tatsuya from above, not knowing how they would know if they approached the beast. They weren't given an exact description of what the beast looked like, so maybe they'd be forced to attack the first, largest and ugliest creature they would come across whilst running through the trees.

Apparerntly, it seemed as if Tatsuya was following some sort of tracks, down on the ground. He thought it was a bit too random for the guy to know which exact direction to go and where to turn at the right turns, or maybe he was given more information on his mission scroll, than what Binsu had been given. Maybe it was a rank thing: the higher rank you are, the more mission about the mission you are given. Binsu wasn't sure if that was the case, but it was his hypothesis. After a while of running, Tatsuya came to a halt, and Binsu did the same. It had seemed as if they had arrived at the location of the beast, as they could now see a large, hideous beast starring right towards them, banging its chest like drums with rage. It was large, eight feet tall by the looks of it. It had four arms; the front larger than its hind legs. It's bottom jaw was larger than the top part of its mouth, which gave it a rather strange, under bite. Binsu didn't like the idea of fighting such a nightmare of a creature, but a mission was a mission.

Binsu quickly drew out his first katana: Hakujona, his black katana and dropped out from the trees. He landed a few steps away from Tatsuya, before saying, "Ahh,you can have the first crack at it, i'll follow in after," trying to not sound scared and intimidated by the creature.

{Wordocunt:1082/1500}

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
As he landed near me I examined the area quickly. A good forty meter radius of trees were taken down by the beast. That was good. It would make for telling the boy the leave the area much easier, just in case I had to use my clan jutsu to stop this beast. I could only hope it didn't come down to that. I didn't want to show off my clan's ability like it was some over-used tool.

I raised my right hand slightly and made a thumbs up towards Binsu. "Sound good to me. Just make sure not to get in my way. I don't say that as a way of mockery, I say that because I'm a dangerous person to tag team with because of the techniques I posses." I told Binsu with a kind smile and a joking voice.I then took off in a run towards the beast, sprinting as fast as I could. I quickly began to weave hand signs as the beast puts its arms back on the ground. "Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique" I said as I then quickly came to a stop, took a deep breathe in and then exhaled many small fireballs at a random trajectory towards the beasts general location. But a general location wasn't good for me, I was going to make it more specific. I weaved one more hand sign and all fireballs began to change their course. They now all went towards the beasts's torso. Good enough for me.

The beast raised its arms and covered its face and a little of its body. The fireballs hit the bare skin of the beast and gave it second degree burns. Not a bad start in my eyes.

As the beast blocked the attack I took out one. of my three kunai and my coiled up wire. I tied one end of the wire to the end of the kunai and grinned. I continued my run at the beast, coiling the rest of the wire loosely around my right arm, the same arm that now held the kunai. The legs were pretty small but had SOME length to it, I would have to take that to my advantage.

As I got closer the beast smashed his arms down after raising them into the air. Once he raised them I already sensed nothing good to come from this. I quickly changed my own trajectory and jumped a few times to the left and rolled behind arm range of the beast.

I quickly stabbed the back of the beast's knee with the kunai attached to the wire and began to transfer the coil of wire around its legs. I heard the anger from the beast but I knew what I had to do. I had to topple this son of a failure. I coiled about five feet of wire before I felt the danger about to hit, literally.

I relaxed my body and after rolling in front of the beast and jumping forward, holding the wire still around my arm, letting it extend from my arm to the leg. I was hit on my side by the beast. I felt the left side of my ribs break, OH the pain. I flew a few feet before gravity did its mark and I slide on the ground. I couldn't let this get me down though. I extended the full length of the wire, 13 meters from the beast who stood there, trying to look at its leg, wanting to know the wound. It was dazed it seemed, almost satisfied with the damage it dealt to me. "Binsu Come quickly and help me pull this wire!" I yelled out to Binsu, in hopes he would help me pull the wire. I had only a Chunnins level in Taijutsu so I assumed someone like him could help me pull a little to drop this beast so we could then go and stab to our hearts content.
[1759/1500]
225/250 Chakra:

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

Binsu raised an eyebrow, his smirk had disappeared from his face and was replaced by a straight, emotionless line. The guy raised his thumbs up towards Binsu and asked for him not to get in the way of him because he was scared he might hurt Binsu with his abilities? How weak did he think Binsu was anyway? It didn't matter how the guy had said it, the meaning behind the words remained the same. The guy was obviously underestimating Binsu, but Binsu couldn't do anything else but listen to the guy's strange orders. After all, he as a rank higher than Binsu, which made him the leader of this mission? Binsu wasn’t the type of person to change emotions so easily, so he took the guy’s words as a joke, instead of an insult to his skills.
He gave the guy thumbs up as well, before moving a few meters back from the battle zone. By what he had heard from the guy; Tatsuya could take care of this beast alone, and most likely wanted it that way. Binsu would soon learn that one of the guy’s elements were katon, when he saw Tatsuya blow out multiple fire balls towards the huge beast. The beast raised its arms and covered its face and a little of its body. The fireballs hit the bare skin of the beast and gave it second degree burns. If he wanted to end this fight fast, he was going to need to attack the thing with a much larger attack than that; at least that was the thought that Binsu came to when he saw the fire attack only caused 2nd degree burns on the beast. As the beast blocked the attack, Tatsuya took out one of his kunai and a coiled up wire. He tied one end of the wire to the end of the kunai and grinned; it seemed as if he had a plan of some sort, brewing inside of his mind. He continued running at the beast, coiling the rest of the wire loosely around his right arm, the same arm that now held the kunai. As he got closer, the beast smashed its arms down, after raising them into the air. Tatsuya quickly changed his own trajectory and jumped a few times to the left and rolled behind an arm’s length away from the beast.

Tatsuya quickly stabbed the back of the beast's knee with the kunai attached to the wire and began to transfer the coil of wire around its legs. I could hear the beast growling in anger at the attack. Tatsuya coiled up about five feet of wire. After rolling in front of the beast and jumping forward, holding the wire still around his arm, letting it extend from my arm to the leg, Tatsuya was hit on my side by the beast. He flew a few feet in the air, before gravity did its mark and he slid on the ground. "Binsu Come quickly and help me pull this wire!" was the only think he heard from the guy, after he was done with his attack. Binsu took 3 seconds to respond, for he didn’t think that the guy would need his help, from the way he was going so far. Still, the beast was too big for one person to take out alone, so luckily Binsu was prepared to assist. He quickly ran towards the beast and Tatsuya, before grabbing onto the wire and helping Tatsuya on pulling down the beast. To their luck, Tatsuya’s idea had worked perfectly and the two stood out the way, as the beast fell flat in front of them. Binsu took his Hakujona blade and stabbed the beast in the heart, silencing it once and for all. After burning down the body, the two ninja took the head of the beast back to the Raikage’s office as proof of the beast’s defeat, before claiming their rewards.

{Wordcount:1736/1500}

[Exit Thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.