You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kosuke's Plot/Thread Tracker Empty Kosuke's Plot/Thread Tracker Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:49 am

Kosuke

Kosuke

D-rank
This thread is my Plot/Thread tracker. It keeps track of my relationships with other shinobi on saga, and it keeps track of all the Rp/Training/Mission threads I've been in.

Thread Tracker

• A Crack in the Stone- Kosuke, and the rest of Iwagakure mourns the death of Dengen as Arashi becomes leader of the village. LINK: Here

• Day Off?- After the death of Dengen, Kosuke decided to take a day off from the life of being a shinobi. But instead, ends up having a friendly spar with Migoto Tenshi and Makato. LINK: Here

• A Simple Accident- On a hot day in Iwagakure, Kosuke decides to take a stroll around the village to read his book. But, he collides with a shinobi named Alessi which he sort of has a crush on! LINK:  Here

• The Mind is a Work of Art- Kosuke changes his mind on joining the tournament, and decides to prepare himself with an intense training session. LINK: Here

• Clear the Trash- With the anxiousness of performing his first mission, Kosuke cleans the lake in an effortless way. LINK: Here

• Park Beatification- Excited of completing his first mission, Kosuke takes on another mission the next day which is to clean 3 parks. LINK: Here

Plot Tracker

FAMILY

Father - His father name is Tori. Not much is known about him since Kosuke was given away to the Tohon Project for better usage there. One thing that was confirmed about his parents were that they were poor and very well mannered.

Mother - His mother name is Jichiru. Not much is known about him since Kosuke was given away to the Tohon Project for better usage there. One thing that was confirmed about his parents were that they were poor and very well mannered. 

FRIENDS

Alessi - More of an aquintance, but has slowly become his crush at first glance when they met in the middle of Iwagakure.

Migoto Tenshi - They met at Waterfall Point- shortly after Dengen's death. These two have something in common in their personality, and that is the reason their friendship started so easily.

RIVALS

Makato - Kosuke has placed him in the rival category of his life because the boy is an opposite of him. He loves to showboat, and can ill-mannered at times.

ENEMIES

So far, Kosuke has no enemies. If you want to become one of his, tell me. :)

LOVE INTERESTS

Kosuke is more interested in the shinobi world than his love life, but if your his age and he thinks your attractive- the kid may start with a small crush on you and escalate further on. 

Okay then, if you are interested in any of the above, just post here or write me a PM. I will reply when I have a chance.

2Kosuke's Plot/Thread Tracker Empty Re: Kosuke's Plot/Thread Tracker Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:37 am

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank
Friend :3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.