You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Silver Saboteur (C-rank mission) Empty The Silver Saboteur (C-rank mission) Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:32 am

Kusa

Kusa

D-rank
It was another day for Kusa. Another day of being alive. Another day of being a shinobi. Yet another day to die.

Kusa, always held that thought inside the deep realms and beyond the darkest corner of his mind that each day held the chance of death. Just like how both her parents died as shinobis. Kusa, once more, observed the details for today's assignment as he casually walked towards the place which was the Silver Refinery.

"Apprehending a saboteur..." Kusa whispered to himself, a tiny emotion of doubt if he could do this or not sparked inside his mind. For awhile, he entertained the thought of doubt but later pushed it aside. Kusa inhaled a deep breath and exhaled as he approached the man who needed the help, Mr. Takashi who was waiting for him at Ichiraku Ramen.

"Good day, sir." Kusa greeted the man with a smile. Mister Takashi was short, his hair was gray but his gut wasn't showing off too much. He kind of looked like a malnourished person, I actually. "Ah. I hear you took my mission, kid." Mister Takashi just mumbled without even looking at Kusa. "Ah. Yes, yes I have. I read that one of your workers sabotaged your refinery is still doing it. Don't worry, old ma---" Takashi interrupted him, "Just get on with it already, kid. You're gonna miss him if you keep spouting senseless chit chat. I'll be waiting on the first building of the refinery compound." He fumed, still not looking at Kusa. "Ah. Will do, sire." Kusa stressed out the syllables of his words, a bit annoyed at Takashi's attitude then again he was probably pissed off at the saboteur.

Kusa arrived at the mission location, quietly he walked. He scanned the area, shifting his glance every so often to detect suspicious movement from anywhere. "rattle. rattle. rattle." A rattling sound was heard behind him. Kusa quickly turned his head only to see a stray cat that came out from a barely closed door. Kusa didn't mind the cat but he could not help but feel something fishy about the door, and it seemed very suspicious though. He heard a few metal clanging from the said door and quickly bent his knees to lower his stance. He tip toed backward to the refinery's wall and made his way slowly to an open window which was a few feet away from the door.

Kusa peeked from the side with one eye. He glanced the area, but couldn't see behind the wall he was leaning on. "Good riddance.." He hissed and slowly shifted his position to face the window. Then he grabbed both sides of the window, thrust his head out to scan the inside, withdrew, shoved his right leg through the opening, and rolled onto the wooden floor inside. When he came to his feet, he was facing a huge metal furnace, and on the other side of the metal furnace he could see a the man's feet by peeking under the it. Kusa quickly hid into the shadows. He was unprepared. No shurikens. No kunais. Just himself.

As he walked, Kusa made sure that he would not step into anything metallic that might cause a metal clang and alert the unsuspecting saboteur. He slowly slithered to wall, his eyes fixed on the man's feet he could see under and beyond the metal furnace. "Why are you doing this..I wonder." He thought to himself. "Someone must have paid him to do it. Probably, someone from the outside. A missing-nin, perhaps? or maybe some rival refinery? Hmmm. But that doesn't matter, because I will stop you.."

"Who's there?!?" Kusa heard the man yell, and his the sound of his voice was clearly directed to where Kusa was. "Shit. I said my thoughts out lou--" He quickly covered his mouth and ran back to where he started. The man quickly took two metal bars and ran to meet Kusa by the door. Kusa saw the man coming from behind the furnace and stopped, the man stopped too. Their eyes both met, he could feel fear coming from the man's eyes. Not fear of Kusa, but the fear of getting found out. Kusa didn't like this, this man should fear him. He chuckled a grin, "Heh." narrowed his eyes, faced his body towards the man and gestured his hand at the man and pointed him. "You." Kusa said, "are under arrest for sabotaging this fine refinery. I, suggest you not to retaliate for I may use deadly force." The man grunted at the Genin and spat out saliva to the ground. "I'll show what deadly force is, kid!" The man decided to dash towards Kusa but as soon as he made two steps Kusa also dashed towards the saboteur. "Eat this, you little shi--" The man flung the two metal bars down but Kusa easily dodged this when by shifting to a sidestep, faced the east and quickly dashed and jumped out a window. The man, annoyed by Kusa's escape gave chase and exited the refinery.

"Oh man! I've got to do something!" Kusa thought as he ran passed buildings that were also part of the refinery. Seeing a good place for a trap he headed there.

Meanwhile, the saboteur was kicking on some of the doors looking for Kusa. "Stop hiding you piece of shit!" The enraged man shouted. He was walking down the path where Kusa previously took. Good. Kusa can now see him from afar.

The man then, stopped at a corner where he felt something moved. "Gotcha, squirt." He snickered and moved into the corner only to be surprised at what he would see:
Spoiler:

"Ehh?" Kusa's female voice moaned sexily. "Kyaaa!" Kusa exclaimed cutely.

"O..oh my." The saboteur's face turned red. "Hehehe. Are you lost little girl? Hehehehe." Kusa nodded and pouted his lips, "Y..yes, I am. I was looking for my pet cat and wandered here by accident. But--" Kusa moved in close to the saboteur and grinned, "I think...it's fate that brought me here. You can help me. I will be in your debt then." He whispered but audible enough for the man to hear. "Mehehe. How will you pay me, little girl?" The saboteur chuckled like a pervert which disgusted Kusa, but he had to do this. "Hmmm.." Kusa hummed with his girly voice and held the two metal bars the saboteur held. "Such big, and long metal bars you have there.." Kusa smiled looking at both and took them away slowly. "I wonder what else would be big.." He giggled.

"Oh. Hehehe. I wonder too. Hehehe." The saboteur drooled. "Ah. I know what." Kusa winked at him. "Two.." He paused.

"Boobi--" the saboteur mumbled but was enable to finish.

CLANG! The sound of metal hitting a solid object, like a wall or the skull of a human being. Kusa hit the man with the metal bars on the both his temples.

THUD. The man fell to the ground, unconscious but drooling like a perv.

POOF. Kusa released the jutsu and threw the metal bars away, "Two big lumps on your head, dipshit! Geez. I can't believe I did that." Kusa hissed to himself, held the man by the ankle and dragged all the way to where Mr. Takashi would be. Having done his business. Kusa then would headed to the admin bldg for his ryo. After this, he would head home and take a bath.

1279/1000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.