You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Narku

Narku

D-rank
Narku sat there atop of the second Hokage's stone nose. His feet swung carelessly in the air and his heart was unafraid of the long drop down. His crimson eyes pierced the fog of the village with a kind expression that one wouldn't usually see on a shinobi. Most people had believed him to be a trouble maker but in all honesty it just ran through his blood. It was like a bad habit that couldn't be broken.

Narku laid his arm on his knees and let them hang between them. " Hmmm, I guess I'll go see what missions I can take later. " he spoke to himself. In his hand was the piece of a sandwich, one that had been bitten several times and was almost finish. " Though, I really do need some more ninja tools. " he told himself again before taking out a piece of paper from his pocket. He read it carefully before stuffing it back i his trousers. " Shuriken... I need more shuriken. "

Narku

Narku

D-rank
Narku finished off his sandwich in a matter of three minutes, his hand still gripped tightly around the reminder from before. " Missions, I need to do more missions. " he told himself. He stood up on the nose of the Second Hokage, stretching high into the air while yawning. " Guess I'll go to the boards. " he told himself.

" Hey, Dammit Narku ! " a man yelled towards him. A green vest decorated his blacksuit, identifying him as a Chuunin or higher. The man had short cropped red hair and head wrapped on his shoulder " Your always up there get the hell off ! "

Narku looked down at the man with an annoyed glare, his cheeky glower almost beaming from above with arrogance. " I told ya before old man, I don't need grown ups bossing me around, " he told him ill-mannered. The ninja gawked then continued with a rant about how he was nothing but smart-alec boy. Narku wasn't bothered in the least by it though, it seemed like more and more people were growing comfortable with calling him that. So he was hearing it alot.

" Yea, Yea I hear ya good-for-nothing ninja. One day you'll bow to me as your Hero. " he told him, lookiing down towards him with toothy grin. Before the ninja had time to even speak again, Narku dashed off the monument, leaving only a blurred shadow of what use to be there and the scattered leaves that were under his feet.

[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.