You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stop the Vandal [D-Rank] Empty Stop the Vandal [D-Rank] Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:26 pm

Kumori

Kumori

D-rank
It has been a long day for the young Shinobi Kumori, but none of that really mattered to him. It was on to his next mission which seemed to be a little more exciting then the usual stuff. It was his first stake out even if the culprit wasn't anything special it still sounded like fun. Kumor stepped out into the night ready to go he had on black pants and a black shirt, and of course his yellow jacket. Kumori raised his head up to the sky and examined the stars sifting through his favorite constilations. Once he finished he hung his head again and placed his hands in his pockets. He began walking down the street at a decent rate passing multiple houses,shops and business's. Kumori yawned before reaching the old mans house wich was covered from top to bottom in grafiti. He sighed as he knocked on the old mans door and then he heard some movement inside. At last the man made it to the door wich came swinging open at a rate wich was unconcevable. Kumori jumped backwards in an attempt not to get hit by it." You dang whipper snappers i'll get you one of these days and your gonna be sorry!!!!

Kumori just shook his head in disbelief at the man his mission was to stop a kid from picking on a bonafied psycho."Uh...the Hokage sent me, said your in need of some help?" The man shook his head and motioned Kumori in."quickly quickly now before my wife wakes up. Now inside Kumori realized there was no one else here but the old man. The house was small enough so that he could see pretty much everything."the boy usually shows up about two hours from now." Kumori shakes his head in confirmation then steps back outside. He begins to scan his area for a good hiding spot.

He decided it would be best if he leaped on top of the old mans house itself. Kumori layed on his stomach at the edge of the house looking down into the street. A few hours passed and nothing out of the ordinary was seen. It was almost time for the sun to rise when finally the young boy cautiously made his way out of a close by alley way with a spray paint can in his hand. Kumori smirked as his red eye's glared down at the boy. He jumped down landing on one knee. He kept himself from falling forward by catching his weight with one hand on the ground." YOU STOP WHERE YOU STAND" The boy froze then as Kumori approached he ran. Kumori shook his head then took off after him.

They shot down random alley ways and through peoples yards finally as the boy was trying to climb a chain link fence. Kumori leaped atop it balancing himself perfectly, he then bent over and removed the boys hand from the fence wich caused him to fall to the ground. Kumori jumped down just in front of the boy"I dont know if anyone told you but writing your initials on a psycho old mans house does not make for a good ninja record. Kumori wrapped his fingers to form a fist then placed it in his other hand cracking his knuckles. The young boy by franticly tried to crawl away, but Kumori just laughed as he began to move closer. Once he was at the boys feet Kumori crouched down and reached for the boys hand. He cautiosly grabbed Kumori who in return helped the boy to his feet.

"Akane is it? I'm guessing your doing this for attention, but trust me its the wrong kind. If i catch you at it again the consequences will be much more severe than this trust me. Oh and since i caught you red handed you get to help me repaint the old mans house today after school"

And so after school the boy reported to the old mans house just as he was told Kumori knocked on the door and had the boy appologize. He then asked for the paint supplies and spent the day painting the house and giving the boy tips on how to be a better ninja. Just as the sun touched Hokage mountain the house was finished. Kumori returned the supplies and sent the boy on his way home. He then started off towards the administration office where he turned his mission in to the Hokage.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.