View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Second Amendment Empty The Second Amendment Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:17 pm

Shimo Rai

Shimo Rai

D-rank
In light of the STUPIDITY in washington dc

Why I Should Carry a Gun ?

This just about says it all.
Now I won't have to explain my guns and the use of them...

PEOPLE ASK WHY?

Why I Carry a Gun

My old grandpa said to me 'Son, there comes a time in every man's life when he stops bustin' knuckles and starts bustin' caps and
usually it's when he becomes too old to take an ass whoopin.'

I don't carry a gun to kill people.
I carry a gun to keep from being killed.

I don't carry a gun to scare people.
I carry a gun because sometimes this world can be a scary place.

I don't carry a gun because I'm paranoid.
I carry a gun because there are real threats in the world.

I don't carry a gun because I'm evil.
I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the world.

I don't carry a gun because I hate the government.
I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government.

I don't carry a gun because I'm angry.
I carry a gun so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.

I don't carry a gun because I want to shoot someone.
I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed, and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.

I don't carry a gun because I'm a cowboy.
I carry a gun because, when I die and go to heaven, I want to be a cowboy.

I don't carry a gun to make me feel like a man.
I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love.

I don't carry a gun because I feel inadequate.
I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate.

I don't carry a gun because I love it.
I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me.

Police Protection is an oxymoron.
Free citizens must protect themselves.
Police do not protect you from crime, they usually just investigate the crime after it happens and then call someone in to clean up the mess.

Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin'.....author unknown (but obviously brilliant)

A LITTLE GUN HISTORY

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
------------------------------

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
---- ------------- -------------

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------------

Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

You won't see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.

Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens.

Take note my fellow Americans, before it's too late!

The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, please remind them of this history lesson.

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

During WWII the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED!

If you value your freedom, please spread this anti-gun control message to all of your friends.

The purpose of fighting is to win.
There is no possible victory in defense.
The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either.
The final weapon is the brain.
All else is supplemental.

SWITZERLAND ISSUES EVERY HOUSEHOLD A GUN!
SWITZERLAND'S GOVERNMENT TRAINS EVERY ADULT THEY ISSUE A RIFLE.
SWITZERLAND HAS THE LOWEST GUN RELATED CRIME RATE OF ANY CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!

IT'S A NO BRAINER!
DON'T LET OUR GOVERNMENT WASTE MILLIONS OF OUR TAX DOLLARS IN AN EFFORT TO MAKE ALL LAW ABIDING CITIZENS AN EASY TARGET.

I'm a firm believer in the 2nd Amendmen

2The Second Amendment Empty Re: The Second Amendment Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:13 am

This section is for discussion, not for you to copy and paste talking points. That said, allow me a brief moment to thoroughly whoop your ass.

First, about this "The black man is coming for my guns" bullshit; the Obama administration has NEVER called for banning firearms. What they have asked for is the following; banning HIGH CAPACITY CLIPS [clips that hold massive amounts of ammo. 20+ rounds. These clips are often used in mass shootings since they allow felons to fire large amounts of rounds without reloading. Combined with Assault weapons, this maximizes collateral.], ASSAULT WEAPONS [meaning military grade firearms which are not required for home protection and are used in most mass shootings] and Closing the gun show loophole.

The Gunshow loophole allows felons and people on the terrorist watchlist to buy guns no questions asked. If you have a problem with this being closed you clearly don't care about your safety or that if your family because you're allowing a loophole that lets felons acquire a large variety of weapons they would otherwise not have access too.
Those seeking to close the "Gun Show Loophole" argue that it provides convicted felons and other prohibited purchasers (i.e., domestic abusers, substance abusers, those who have been adjudicated as "mental defectives," etc.) with opportunities to evade background checks, as they can easily buy firearms from private sellers with no accountability or oversight.

It is getting old hearing you people spew this drivel everywhere I look. Actually LOOK AT THE NUMBERS before you start spreading your smegma all over my saga.

"We compared the United States to the other First World countries. We looked at both genders and all ages, but here are the statistics for 5- to 14-year-olds. A child in the United States compared to a child in Finland or France or New Zealand is not 20 percent more likely to be killed in a gun homicide, or 50 percent more likely, or twice as likely, or five times as likely. It’s 13 times higher."
Source here.

5 Average number of child deaths in gun-related accidents or suicide EVERY DAY
9 Number of kids under 19 years old killed by guns EVERYDAY
32 Number of states in the US that allow ANYONE to purchase firearms without an ID or criminal background check
40 Percent of gun sales in the US occur without an ID or background check requirement
40 Percent of American households that contain both children and guns
83 Average number of Americans killed by guns EVERYDAY
1,260 Average number of annual firearm homicides in the European Union (pop 376 million)
10,821 Average number of annual firearm homicides in the US (pop 282 million)
34,000 Average number of Americans killed by guns EVERY YEAR
$33,000 Average medical cost (80% uninsured) of a gun related death
$300,000 Average cost (80% uninsured) of a gun related injury
70,000 Average number of gun-related injuries EVERY YEAR
655,000 Number US service men and women killed in all Foreign Wars combined
1,035,000 Number of gun deaths in the US over the past 30 years
$4 million NRA contributions to George W. Bush's 2004 campaign
$18 million NRA contributions to Congressional candidates in the last four election cycles
$40 million NRA promised contributions to John McCain's 2008 Presidential campaign
$34 billion Annual US medical and productivity costs of gun injuries and deaths
Source here.

In 2010, guns took the lives of 31,076 Americans in homicides, suicides and unintentional shootings. This is the equivalent of more than 85 deaths each day and more than three deaths each hour.
73,505 Americans were treated in hospital emergency departments for non-fatal gunshot wounds in 2010.2
Firearms were the third-leading cause of injury-related deaths nationwide in 2010, following poisoning and motor vehicle accidents.
Between 1955 and 1975, the Vietnam War killed over 58,000 American soldiers – less than the number of civilians killed with guns in the U.S. in an average two-year period.
In the first seven years of the U.S.-Iraq War, over 4,400 American soldiers were killed. Almost as many civilians are killed with guns in the U.S., however, every seven weeks.
Homicide
Guns were used in 11,078 homicides in the U.S. in 2010, comprising almost 35% of all gun deaths, and over 68% of all homicides.
On average, 33 gun homicides were committed each day for the years 2005-2010.
Regions and states with higher rates of gun ownership have significantly higher rates of homicide than states with lower rates of gun ownership.
Where guns are prevalent, there are significantly more homicides, particularly gun homicides.
In 2010, unintentional firearm injuries caused the deaths of 606 people.
From 2005-2010, almost 3,800 people in the U.S. died from unintentional shootings.
Over 1,300 victims of unintentional shootings for the period 2005–2010 were under 25 years of age.
People of all age groups are significantly more likely to die from unintentional firearm injuries when they live in states with more guns, relative to states with fewer guns. On average, states with the highest gun levels had nine times the rate of unintentional firearms deaths compared to states with the lowest gun levels.
A federal government study of unintentional shootings found that 8% of such shooting deaths resulted from shots fired by children under the age of six.
The U.S. General Accounting Office has estimated that 31% of unintentional deaths caused by firearms might be prevented by the addition of two devices: a child-proof safety lock (8%) and a loading indicator (23%)
Source here.

Your guns are not making you safer. They are killing you. For gods sake, you are sitting on the biggest library mankind has ever collected. At your fingertips is the collective knowledge of the entire human race; Try reading some of it.

Some articles for you to read, even though I know you won't;
Gun Laws Matter 2012: Understanding the Link Between Weak Laws and Gun Violence - 11/14/12
5 People Shot At 3 Different Gun Shows On Gun Appreciation Day - 1/19/13
NRA Gun Control Crusade Reflects Firearms Industry Financial Ties - 01/11/2013
Keith Ratliff Dead: FPSRussia YouTube Channel Producer Shot In Apparent Homicide, Georgia Police Say - 01/10/2013
CNN Panelist On ‘White Privilege’: We Have To Ask Why All Recent Mass Killings Committed By ‘White Guys' -12/23/12
LAPD investigating rocket launchers taken at gun buyback - 12/28/12
Guns Sold Out at Wal-Mart as Ammo-Magazine Sales Surge - 12/20/12
Craig Allen Loughrey, 7, Shot To Death At Gun Store
After Shooting Whiny Customer at Little Caesar's Pizza, Florida Man Cites "Stand Your Ground"
Student Brings Gun To School In Utah For 'Protection' After Sandy Hook Elementary Shooting
Gun Violence: How Research on an American Health Crisis Has Been Suppressed - 12/17/12

Oh, and Shimo, one more thing;

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.