You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hika

Hika

D-rank
Continued from here.

The cove was spacious enough, from my displaced vision into the area. Streams separated the stones as if rooms, a large circular dais standing proud amongst its smaller island siblings. Two different exits seemed to lead to the other areas, barred by metal gates, guards fast asleep.

My physical self laid just outside the falls, accompanied by two slumped kunoichi slumped against the rocks. The commotion outside, my comrades' imminent offense, would need to be drowned out or this pair would awaken and alert the rest. My only option was to drag them through that wall of water, though its wetness rolled off me in beads.

My form was largely similar to my normal one, though I'd changed my face a bit. Can't hurt to keep your identity secret on a mission, I'd thought as I returned my senses to my body.
Used the Transmogrification Technique to change superficial appearance; used ESP passive, & the Time-Out Slump last post on the NPCs, though it will fail on Ma-el. Updated techs are located here, doing so in progress now.

145 | 625

Ma'el Strom

Ma'el Strom

D-rank
Splinter from here

Having just posted up behind a desk of mahogany, Ma'el leisurely thumbed his way deeper into the book on jutsu research he had been reading. With his feet propped, he'd need to move quick if someone came in to hide himself. The urge to sleep soon followed this lazy practice, balanced only by Ma'el listening intently to each soldier that walked past, knowing that at any moment, one could burst in at any moment. As he reached the final chapter, Ma'el bent down the corner of his book one last time.

Time to go use the can and do my rounds again.

Ma'el got up, placing his book into his pocket as he slowly crossed the room to the door. As he would reach the andle and turn it, so to would he find himself locked in. The door was a solid metal like the last one, and appeared to be more than just a little stuck. Ma'el quickly grabbed a pen and a piece of paper, scrawling out a message asking the next passerby to open the door. Sliding it under the door with a haste before slinking back to the comfort of the desk to finish his reading. Ma'el quietly grumbled to himself as he opened his book back to his recently made notch.

"Guess i can at least finish the book while I wait. Someone will see it, I hope."

[WC 574 + 240 = 814]

Hika

Hika

D-rank
The book’s contents took a rather drastic turn, from the normal combat applications a new author took a pen inside the crimson-haired one’s mind. The kunoichi and even more recently shinobi used techniques to pacify potential opponents through means quite opposite of violence. My own senses in the room were all that allowed me to extend my presence there. Hopefully illusory clones of myself would suffice as I wove that feeling for him. “I’m just daydreaming because I’m alone, it’s fine” - yes, this is what I would tell him in his own voice, an internal monologue fair to his own age.

I exerted myself a bit, the air around me rippling visibly; the young man’s book quickly found itself obstructing a view that perhaps might not have been noticed immediately, for a replicant of myself, wholly existing within his mind, traced a finger down his neck. The chair halted from any of its past swiveling, a pair of hands found itself traveling down to his shoulders. Yet this shift also might have made him notice a parting of his legs - a second entity identical to the first, holding the small of his back and lightly tugging on the chair to pull his face toward….
Used the Puppet Feelings technique, as well as Heavy Light, As Above/So Below, and Seeing Double. Updated techs are located here, doing so in progress now.

145 | 625

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.