You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Suutei

Suutei

B-rank
The Legend of the Weresheep Part 1 [Invite Only/Yukino] D6ehE4O

*CLICK* *CLICK* Was the sound that followed a bright white flash. The avian wildlife emerged from within the thickets flapping their wings urgently in fear of a predator. The young man rose from his prone position, bringing along the Earth with him or so that’s what it seemed to the animals. Prior to the short nature shoot he felt that he needed to do a better job of blending in with the setting. This idea of preservation inspired him to design himself a ghillie suit. The young man threw off the suit before he began patting the excess dust and dirt from his regular attire. “Whew, I think that should be enough for today. Guess I may have over done it today the sun is already beginning to set.” Suutei said indirectly to no one as he observed his surroundings.

“I think I remember there was a small village not too far from here, pretty sure there’s an inn there I can crash at until morning.” He said while packing his things back into his satchel. He tucked and rolled the ghillie suit back into a nice roll, and fastened it horizontally to the back of his pants. He clipped his camera to the belt loop on the front of his pants, and flung his satchel across his shoulder. The rigorous movement started to work up his appetite. He could almost smell fresh baked bread, and the various meats available, and the vast assortment of cheeses. He hadn’t even noticed his legs had been moving on their own, carrying his body to the scent of food emitting from the village.

When his eyes opened, he’d already been sitting at the front counter of the small café, where whom he presumed was the owner, had been waiting for him to place his order. “Ahem. Hi there I’d like Chicken on eh...What is that Wheat? Okay yeah, I’ll take Chicken on Wheat with Pickles and uh...” Suutei went back and forth for about half an hour, silently getting on the nerves of the café owner. “Will that finally be all for you sir!” She exclaimed agitated with his presence, once more patrons entered her café and he held up her line. “Gomen'nasai! I didn’t mean to hold up your line. Yes ma’am, that’ll be all.” He replied to the woman anxiously. She prepared his sandwich with haste, and tossed it over the counter in his open hands.

He thanked the woman as he moved around the small crowd of people that had assembled inside. As he applied force to the small café door, he halted midway through the door eavesdropping on a peculiar conversation. “Dude your bullshitting there’s no such thing as a Weresheep.” The patron replied in disgust to his companion. “I’m not fucking with you, I swear I’ve seen the freaky thing with my own eyes. I even saw one of those Leaf Ninja’s down here scoping the place out. The leaf ninjas never come down here for anything!” He assured the other male as the line forced them to move forward. “Now I know your fucking with me. The leaf shinobi all the way down here? Now I know your fucking with me! What am I, a joke to you?” He prodded his companion.

Suutei continued outward curious about this tale of the Weresheep that the two buddies were going on about. ‘Weresheep huh? Doesn’t sound too farfetched honestly, especially after dealing with those lizard people in Sunagakure some years ago. I wonder who this Leaf Ninja is that’s roaming about, and I wonder if they’re connected somehow.’ He thought to himself as he wandered about contemplating on whether he should stakeout the forest, or check in at the inn. “I suppose I could read up on this ‘Legend of the Weresheep’ see what details I can dig up, at least while I search for this other Shinobi. Where could they be though?” The Kimura spoke aloud to no one, while he rummaged through his bag for his ‘Tome of World Mythos’. If anyone was capable of investigating such a fable it was him.

TOTAL WC

Yukino

Yukino

B-rank
“Ah shit. Here we go again.”

Yukino found herself in another predicament as she traipsed through the woods like some kind of baby deer. “They always do this.” Yukino said to herself under her breath. “I don’t understand how this is supposed to make me a better ninja.” she pouted to herself as she crossed her arms.

The young Sarutobi’s parents had taken to sending their daughter to almost remote places to “aid in her growth” whatever that was supposed to mean. The wind caused the tree branches to dance around her as their leaves hummed out. While she was no less irritated, Yukino found a special peace in it that caused her to lower her guard. The weapon that hung horizontally across her waist swayed slightly with each step the girl took. Not accustomed to the weight as of yet, she found that she was hyper aware of the ninjato’s movements.

“Now, what am I supposed to do now?” the young girl thought. Her hand moved to her chin as she went into thought. “Oh yea. I’m supposed to be finding something called a ‘Weresheep’, whatever that means.” she thought. Her head moved back up as she cleared the woods and found herself in a grassy plain. All around was farmland, plenty of sheep and crops. The young Sarutobi breathed in deeply as she opened her mouth and letting her true emotions out.

“What the hell is a Weresheep!!” she yelled out to no one.

Collecting herself, her attention went back to the world around her as she just barely caught men who were near. Not knowing what the situation was in this area, she used her immense speed to hide back in the forest. Finding a perch in a tree, she crouched down and listened as the men converged on her previous spot. “Have I just gone crazy? Was there not a leaf ninja here just a second ago.” the shorter of the men said to the other. “I saw her too, but it looks like shes gone now.” the taller one replied. “And what the heck is a Weresheep?” he continued.“You mean the legend of Doom D’s Ranch? That’s just a story.” the shorter of the two said, rubbing the back of his head.

“C’mon, I think I need a drink.”

“Yea, we should tell the others about this too!”

“Doom D’s?” Yukino mumbled to herself as she sat back against the tree she was in. “What kind of name is that? Still…” Yukino thought as her hand went to her chin. “I guess it wouldn’t hurt to pay a visit to this ranch. Doom D’s eh?” she said to herself.

The young Sarutobi used her speed to clear a large amount of the forest she was in. The small village she was near was in the middle of the area while forest surrounded it on most sides. She was never had been to this village in particular, so Yukino thought it would be better to get a feel of the land before moving into the village. In which case… Yukino felt the forehead protector that she wore as a necklace instead with her hand.

“It would be probably be better to hide this somehow; in order to not raise a lot of attention to myself.” she thought to herself. She kept her speed in woods, finding that the sun was getting closer to setting. “I guess it doesn’t matter too much. It would look weird regardless.” she finished thinking.

A thirteen year old girl just appearing in town one day would be way more suspicious that a ninja belonging to an ally. It was here she caught the whiff of freshly baked bread the meaty aroma of hot stew. Yukino’s stomach growled at her, causing her to stop in track and turn her attention to the village. She reached her hand into her ninja pouch, feeling for the coin purse she always carried with her. While it would normally never be an issue of finances for her or her family; the blue eyed girl’s parents found it fit to only give her a certain amount of funds. There was no way to tell how much longer she would have to stay in the village, her stomach put up too strong of a case for her to deny.

“It should be fine. It’s better to operate on a full stomach anyhow.” she said to herself as she made her way to the village. It didn’t take her long to find the source of the smell, having slowed to a walk. While it looked nothing like a cafe from back home, it served its purpose, and so she made her way to it. In her hurried, excited speed walk, she didn’t notice when the door to cafe opened; only when it ended up in her face. She instinctively covered her face from the pain, as she fell on her butt. Even only through one watery eye, she looked up to a man who looked to be preoccupied with a book in his hand.

“Oowww. What the heck…” she said eked out as she rubbed her nose.  

WC: 874

Suutei

Suutei

B-rank
The Legend of the Weresheep Part 1 [Invite Only/Yukino] D6ehE4O

“Alright so the first reported sighting of this Weresheep was at Doom D’s. That’s a funny na-” Suutei paused as his study came to a halt, from the sound of a loud thud. It sounded like something had made contact with the door, but it wasn't strong enough to break or crack the glass. Upon further investigation, he observed a large smudge and some trailing saliva. It would seem that an unfortunate young woman had lost her bout with the door, thanks to his passion for cryptid study. He caught a glimpse of her face flushed red; possibly from the impact of the door. He knelt down besides the girl in order to assess her injuries, his tomb slipped out of his hands falling open into her lap. “I’m sorry young lady. Are you okay?” He asked the young lady.

While in her prone position he took notice of her peculiar neck scarf, before he realized it was actually her Konohagakure forehead protector. He quickly recalled the two gentlemen from earlier mentioning a Leaf Shinobi snooping around their village. Their unlikely, mishap of a meeting would now make his investigation more fruitful. All he would need to do is probe the young lady for whatever information she’d gathered. He’d consul the young lady, sincerely apologizing for disregarding his surroundings. “I’m completely sorry about that. Here let me help you up.” He said while reaching for her hand in order to bring her to her feet. As the girl would stand up he would notice his tome had fell before the two of them, and it was still turned to the cryptology of the Weresheep. ‘Shit maybe she didn’t notice it!’

TOTAL WC

288/991

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.