You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Reunion [Nova] Empty Reunion [Nova] Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:04 am

Izumi

Izumi

A-rank
Izumi's raiton chakra was flooding the environment around her searching for her target. She'd immediately recognize the chakra signature when it was within her sphere of sense. Izumi was running from rooftop to rooftop with her sword on her back. She was searching for her night's prey frantically. This was a target of a more personal nature, some unfinished business of great import to her own sanity. Izumi hadn't seen the person for a long time, but it was time they met again. Izumi knew they'd be in the Leaf Village for the exams. Izumi hope to find them n the Shinwato district since they weren't around the arena. Izumi finally locked on to her, she was heading into a building that was she was presumably staying at. Izumi crept behind her target stalking them from a distance, she wasn't really worried about being noticed her target wasn't gifted without their tools which they wouldn't have out in public like this. A foreign kunoichi with a weapon was nothing of note at the current time. When the figure she was stalking finally limped into it's room Izumi was on it like a shadow and tackled the figure to the floor putting her hand around the figure's throat and giving them a deep passionate kiss. Izumi broke away to speak, “We need to talk.”

Izumi had a lot on her mind about Nova since last they spoke. Truth be told Izumi had been furious with her for a lot of the time they'd been apart how could she keep a secret like that from her. Izumi felt so hurt and betrayed that her lover had hidden the artifact that Izumi recognized as the puppet that once was the man Sasori. Izumi kissed her again, her grip on her neck tightening. All the bottled up anger finally came out when she screamed at Nova, “Why didn't you tell me!? You were acting so weird for so long I thought something was wrong and you were just hiding a puppet from me? Is that really it? What else was it? Tell me!!” Izumi's grip tightened as she spoke until she finally realized what she was doing and released her lover. She was breathing heavily over her lover and tears were falling on her. Izumi had so many emotions and things she'd wanted to say and do with Nova that she had been avoiding and it was all coming out at once. Izumi collapsed on Nova sobbing into her chest and hugging her.

434 words.

2Reunion [Nova] Empty Re: Reunion [Nova] Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:05 am

Nova Makato

Nova Makato

A-rank
It was another late night in konoha, this one accompanied by an overcast sky and endless drizzle of rain. Chilly but not cold, it was enough that one might not linger outside but would not avoid a walk through. Nova had spent a lonely evening at a bar and grill near the room she had rented in town. It was a short walk, and the smell had hung tantalizingly over her head nearly every day as she walk home. Nova had made her way there around sunset, started with the drinks early and kept sipping them until long after her meal was ordered, eaten, and cleared away. Soft beats of music over the speakers around the seats had kept her company, but soon she found herself longing for the softness of her bed and the fall into her dreams. In one hand she held a bottle that she still nursed upon, one for the walk home. In the other a small bag with a dessert pastry inside that she couldn't find room for whilst there. Finding herself at her door before realizing it, she struggled to unlock it with full hands and drunken state of balance. After a long moment of struggling she would stumble into her dark room, currently in a state of dissarray from her fumbling through clothing to find an outfit for the night. It had turned out her entire closed before she had settled on a pair of black leggings and looseknit sweater that hung low on her chest and shoulders.

It was this cushion of clothes that provided a soft landing for Nova as she found herself suddenly tackled to the floor from behind. The world tumbled around her, disorienting from both the fall and the drink. When things stopped spinning, her emerald eyes would open as a familiar pair of cornflow blue moved in fur a deep kiss at the same time she realized there was the pressure of a hand around her throat. Nova's heart was sent fluttering by the oh so familiar eyes of her assailent, it felt like a dream she had had a million times where her lover game dashing through the door into her arms but perhaps that was the lack of reason often attributed to alcohol. “We need to talk.” That was so different from that dreams picture of the interaction that it seemed to scare sense into Nova for a moment, her eyes fluttering for a moment as the fact this was real crossed her mind. Talking was not something she could do as Izumi would press her lips against hers again more roughly this time, her own breath halted as Izumi's hand would clasp tighter of the pale neck of her lover.

Though Izumi would pull her lips away, the grasp on her throat would not loosen and Nova's breathing became shallow as it clasped down ever harder. Eyes that had previously glowed with the affection of seeing a loved on that hadn't been seen in some time would make the subtle shift to a glint of rage that Nova had never found herself the focus of before. “Why didn't you tell me!? You were acting so weird for so long I thought something was wrong and you were just hiding a puppet from me? Is that really it? What else was it? Tell me!!” Stars would burst at the edge of Nova's vision as the lack of oxygen would begin from the grasp around her throat. Weak hands would flutter uselessly at Izumi's back, Nova far to weak to barely even make resistance felt. If there for maybe even a moment more, she would have faded to black and lost consciousness. But the hands were gone and now instead she felt the head of her lover pressed between her breasts torn somewhere between sobbing and laughing. Nova would gasp for air as her windpipe would open back up, but even before she caught her breath she would wrap her arms around the shoulders of the woman who just moments before held her fragile life in her hands. Rolling slightly to the side she would let Izumi fall beside her onto the padding of clothes still in an embrace, “Where have you been?....”

715 WC

3Reunion [Nova] Empty Re: Reunion [Nova] Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:30 am

Izumi

Izumi

A-rank
Izumi's eyes had already welled up with tears as she realized what she was doing. Izumi squeezed her lover tight. Nova had asked her where she'd been. “I've been silencing problems. I missed you so much but I was just … so angry. I couldn't believe you wouldn't tell me. Why didn't you just talk to me about it. I knew something was wrong, what else is it? I need to know. Where'd you get it? How long have you had it?” Izumi was all over the place, her thoughts unable to stay headed in one direction, her emotions swung back to anger and she rolled on top of Nova, grabbing her by the wrists and pinning them to the floor there was no chance of her escape. Izumi stared into her eyes and began to prepare her dojutsu. She was going to force Nova to answer her questions one way or another. She would talk, Izumi knew that much. The question was how far she would have to go to force it. Izumi had to know she could trust her lover. Izumi's paranoia had served her well thus far, why stop now? It had kept her alive through war and assassination after assassination. Her meticulous planning had always helped, she wanted to be prepared for anything. She hadn't been prepared for this. Izumi pressed down harder on Nova's wrists leaning into them while her knees squeezed into her ribs.

Izumi's eyes burned with rage, “You're going to answer my question Nova, you don't have a chance, I caught you and you're going to tell me what I want.” Izumi's grip tightened again she had to make it clear that Nova had already lost, there would be no fight only Izumi's questions and Nova's answers. “Trust me, I can make you tell me. I don't want to make you but I need to know.” Izumi's tone left no question to the seriousness of her demands. This wasn't a game, Izumi was truly enraged at her lover she had been hurt by her secrecy. Izumi's emotions rarely played into her interrogations this was different, this was a personal matter and she would be satisfied one way or another. Izumi new Nova's puppet sometimes summoned itself so she planned ahead for that, bringing her arms above her head she pinned them with one hand while she made hand seals with the free one. When she grabbed Nova's wrist again a seal would be placed on it preventing her from using her puppet strings, even if the sinister machine found its way out she wouldn't be able to control it before Izumi extracted what she wanted.

466 words.

4Reunion [Nova] Empty Re: Reunion [Nova] Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:22 pm

Nova Makato

Nova Makato

A-rank
“I've been silencing problems. I missed you so much but I was just … so angry. I couldn't believe you wouldn't tell me. Why didn't you just talk to me about it. I knew something was wrong, what else is it? I need to know. Where'd you get it? How long have you had it?”, Izumi's grasp on her wrists were iron, Nova would feebly struggle against her for a moment before falling limp once more having accepted that she would not be able to free herself. At first she would just wince as Izumi shouted only inches away from her, before her chest would fill with indignant anger. Yes she had kept a secret from her lover, but perhaps the secret had not been so well kept that Izumi ought to have noticed it. Between Nova's peculiar behavior around corpses and that one large banded scar that wrapped itself halfway around her upper arm might have been indication enough that something was off. Perhaps if Izumi had been more attentive... she would have known. Nova would mentally kick herself, Izumi had her own issues to attend to. But how many secrets does she keep in her own heart? How long has she been gone? Sasori often presented himself as the voice of reason when Nova felt panic, but now when calm and composed he would instead instigate her behavior. Perhaps it seemed more like a game to him with Izumi being the one to pin Nova, less a risk that she would meet her untimely death while he was still able to pull the strings on the situation. Normally softspoken and meek, a furrowed brow and irritated tone would pair with a red flush of anger,”How long have I had it? You haven't noticed? All  this time?”

”At first it was something wrong. Not now. It- No. he is not longer something wrong.”, turning her face stubbornly to the side while flailing once more ineffectively under Izumi's grasp. Pinning Nova's hands above her head under one hand, Izumi's other would roughly grab the lavender-haired girls chin and force their gaze to meet. Nova should have known what was happening, being as familiar with Izumi as she was. But for some reason Izumi stopped before she began, eyes still glittering as their properties of influence were prepared. They could paralyze Nova in a heartbeat, yet they remained inactive if still burning with anger, “You're going to answer my question Nova, you don't have a chance, I caught you and you're going to tell me what I want.” Nova's fingertips would begin to tingle from the tightness of the grasp pinning her, one that would only tighten with anger as their faces drew closer,“Trust me, I can make you tell me. I don't want to make you but I need to know.” Helpless to stop, Nova would squirm still as Izumi made a number of handseals with the fingers not wrapped around Nova's wrists. Bringing it back down, Nova would feel the tingle of chakra imparting itself on her flesh. She knew not what it would do, but it felt as though jutsu that would normally come to her fingertips easily was just beyond her grasp.

”Why do you need to know, you were fine before you found out. For so long”, she was so angry that her voice would begin to break. It had hurt her too to keep it a secret, but how could she explain that? Even now she didn't think Izumi knew the extent of her strange connection with the old soul of Sasori, and how could she be expected to react if she came clean and told Izumi all that was yet unknown. What was the best possible scenario should she tell Izumi that she heard him in her mind, no not even just hearing but communicating with. Speaking with. Even if she was receptive to that, what but pain would be brought from reliving the tales of things already past? At first she had been told to keep him a secret, when he was still dangerous to her and she was not prepared for what had come from releasing those seals placed so long ago. No longer was she as at risk of falling too deep into his ways and she was stronger on her own, but now rather than keeping him a secret due to her own fear she did for the sake of others. Two others had seen Sasori of the Red sand besides her teacher and her student, they having attacked on sight of those black and red robes striding across the desert. Nova couldnt help but whimper as Izumi's nails would dig into the thin skin of her wrist, ”What do you even want me to tell you?” It would sound defiant at first, but she was even questioning herself and what she ought to tell her. ”Tell me... what do you need to know”.

845 WC

5Reunion [Nova] Empty Re: Reunion [Nova] Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:21 pm

Izumi

Izumi

A-rank
The fight was over before it began, Izumi's training from Yosei making easy work of any resistance the violet haired woman planned. Nova's words dripped with venom and had planted the seeds that grow to crumble the walls Izumi had put up. Izumi was referring to the puppet as a he now. Was it more than just a puppet? Nova had a point, how had she not asked any questions. Izumi understood how Nova could see Izumi as completely oblivious. Her distant cold nature may have been excellent for Nova's bedroom appetite but it turned out to be a poor carer of her tender emotions in her real life. Nova was weaker than Izumi in more ways than one. She lacked much of the confidence and killer instinct the older kunoichi possessed. Izumi was cruel and decisive where Nova was kind and thoughtful. Violence came easily to Izumi while  Nova had to train her mind for it. Izumi had failed her lover as a partner even if she had succeeded as her assassin. The blonde woman's defenses further began to degrade with this realization. Izumi needed to have more balance in her life if she wanted to keep her lover. She is not a possession, she is a person. The final realization snapped Izumi out of her rage and back to reality.

Izumi saw the fear in Nova's eyes the abject terror of a helpless girl caught in the clutches of a deadly assassin. Izumi released her lover tears welling in her eyes. “I-I just thought you'd tell me anything. I'd fix anything for you why wouldn't you ask for my help. If it was such a burden why wouldn't you want me to carry it? I didn't ask because I trusted you. I knew something was wrong but I thought you'd tell me. You've hurt me Nova and it's pain I can't just numb away. No one else could cut me so deep.” Izumi wiped her tears and rose, picking up her lover and gently setting her on the bed. Composing herself to her normal steely demeanor Izumi sat next to her and continued speaking, sitting upright with perfect posture her voice still as glass once again, “Are you okay? Your wrist is bleeding from my nails, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I scared you Nova. I … I just had to know if you were still the same. If I lost you, I'd have nothing stopping me from becoming the evil I aim to root out. You're the harbor to my storm my love. I need you and I need to treat you like it. How have you been? It's been months since I've seen you and this is how I make my newest first impression. So, tell me about Sasori, now that the shock has set in I'm really curious so tell me. I've read about his part in the Great War but you must know so much and more than me given your intimate knowledge with him.”

522 words.

6Reunion [Nova] Empty Re: Reunion [Nova] Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:39 pm

Nova Makato

Nova Makato

A-rank
“I-I just thought you'd tell me anything. I'd fix anything for you why wouldn't you ask for my help. If it was such a burden why wouldn't you want me to carry it? I didn't ask because I trusted you. I knew something was wrong but I thought you'd tell me. You've hurt me Nova and it's pain I can't just numb away. No one else could cut me so deep”, it was strange to see so much emotion from one who held it back so well and often. Even then, what were capable of eeking itself through those self imposed barriers was almost always anger. To see tears in her lovers eyes made her heart ache with empathy. To hide ones real thoughts and intentions, especially when so important, was something Izumi herself was guilty of quite often so Nova ought to have known how painful that could be. And with a deep breath and the back of a hand moving across her face to wipe away the tears, it was gone once more. Scooping up Nova in her arms, Izumi would turn and set the lavender haired girl on the bed and sit beside her. Posture and demeanor back to her usual once more, she would speak again but with none of the emotion within, “Are you okay? Your wrist is bleeding from my nails, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I scared you Nova. I … I just had to know if you were still the same. If I lost you, I'd have nothing stopping me from becoming the evil I aim to root out. You're the harbor to my storm my love. I need you and I need to treat you like it. How have you been? It's been months since I've seen you and this is how I make my newest first impression. So, tell me about Sasori, now that the shock has set in I'm really curious so tell me. I've read about his part in the Great War but you must know so much and more than me given your intimate knowledge with him.”

Nova began to attend to her wounds as soon as Izumi pointed them out, fingers of her opposite hand working with small deliberate movements to generate a number of lavender threads that wrap around her injured wrist. There they would remain bound while Izumi spoke further. Despite the absence of it in her tone, it was clear with the words Izumi spoke that she did in fact care for Nova, rather than the feeling that she often had that she was nothing more that belonging of the stronger woman. Scooting closer on the bed, Nova would lay her head upon Izumi's shoulder and breathe in deeply the scent of the woman she had missed so dearly. Even Nova's soft heart had held some spark of rage that Izumi had gone for so long with no trace or word of her wellbeing and whereabouts.”I.... I just wish you had told me where you were going. One morning I woke up in our tent and you were gone. Not unusual by itself. . . but then that day . . . What happened to you that day? There was nothing to return to after what happened to me. There was a battle, Rysano and I and. . . Well Sasori. Sasori fought the battle. Kiri shinobi I think. I thought they were coming for me to take me back. To be honest I dont remember that battle much but we didn't lose. Had to make some repairs to Sasori's body but it wasn't too hard. After that I wasn't sure what to do for a while. I felt like I needed to be looking for you but had no idea where to start. I couldn't find Yosei, no one. Rysano traveled with me for a while but ended up staying in a large camp to help their infirmary. I wandered for a while. From refugee camp to refugee camp doing what I could until I knew what to do.”

Nova would slowly extend her hand and lay it upon Izumi's knee while she spoke further, “As far as Sasori. . . I was afraid to tell you. Lord Osada advised I do not speak of having him in my possession. I think he knew something of what would happen, but was not aware of. . . well of how much was left of Sasori. Do you recall that scroll that the Mizukage gave to me during our travels to Kiri after the exams? It was a gift from the Raikage for my victory. I don't believe that the Mizukage knew what it contained, when I approached Lord Osada about it he told me of the warning that lie within the numerous seals put upon the scroll. Something along the lines of “Beware the puppeteer lest you become the puppet.” Nova's hand would slide off Izumi's knee and back to her own upper arm where it bore a thick deep scar. That scar was her close run in with what that warning spoke of in part. When Sasori first used his influence over her and nearly had her carve her own arm off to replace it with what he called a work of art. “I felt stupid for letting myself get taken under his sway and it made me even more reluctant to tell anyone that I had let my weakness cause a problem I didn't know if I could stop. Not only that can you imagine how most people would react upon hearing that Sasori of the Red Sand had returned? I thought I would be considered nothing other than a bearer of bad news and carrier of a curse. I was afraid what people would do to me if they knew I had his body. Much less that there was still something within.”

Nova's brows would furrow and her face would shift into a grimace. She knew whatever she spoke now would be at the audience of both Sasori and Izumi, though she was not quite sure who she feared more. “I don't know how it works. Once Lord Osada helped me unseal him there was something strange that I felt with it. I didn't know what it was at the time but there was like a void in the back of my mind, like thoughts that I just couldn't quite reach. I know now that it is his consciousness. In my mind. All the time. I can hear him talking even now, not pleased that im talking about him but relieved that if anyone that it is you.” Nova would trail off for a moment, her stomach feeling rather sick from the emotional reveal that she had hoped would never happen. “He respects you. Used to berate me for not being like you. Always thought you had a more fiery spirit. We've come a bit more cordial with eachother, though he is resentful that he needs me. I've come to the conclusion that while he is still in there, he has no chakra of his own and depends on mine. Still sometimes he is powerful enough to exert his will over mine and use my chakra as his own, though that has only happened in the most dire of situations.”

With a heavy sigh of relief Nova would flop back and lay on the bed, “Wow it feels good to get that off my chest. You can't imagine what it's been like.” Pulling Izumi back to lay beside her, Nova would turn her head to look at Izumi, “So it's your turn. How about you tell me what you have been up to since you dissappeared.”

Exit

1311 WC(2871 total)

1870 WC used in specialization training

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.