You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Screw the system! (invite only) Empty Screw the system! (invite only) Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:40 am

Michibo

Michibo

D-rank
Michibo had seen it, felt it and knew it. There was a higher level of strength out there than he had ever felt before. There was a level that could be achieved. Being at the level he was now was no longer something he could just accept. He wanted it. The strength to fight the gods. To be everything anyone could be in the world. He wanted to overpower everything. Even his own limitations. To surpass them entirely. Now he was driven to do more. To train harder. To excel beyond his weakness and his disease. If they could become monsters he could to. He was halfway there anyway. The unwanted orphan half breed bastard child. His clan denying him because he was too weak. All of it was just fuel for his fires. His drive to become more. Screw the lot of them. He knew there was more to come now and he wasn't going to stop until he had it. Even those other ninja the other day acting like they were out of his reach. He wasn't so pathetic as that. Nor so forgiving as to let it go that they implied that they were out of his league. He would surpass them too.

For now he was on the deck of his ship just an hour after sunrise. He was wearing a pair of cargo shorts and was walking around barefoot with only bandages wrapped around his torso and shoulders. Sitting on a chair off to the side was a box of donuts with two glazed donuts missing and one with a bite out of it out of six. However Michibo was leaning against a rail already drenched in sweat. Taking the time to drink some water out of a water bottle. He had to take a break so his asthma would chill out. Getting out of breath so easily was some shit but it happened. Perhaps the only thing he inherited from his shit sperm donor was the clan disease. His taking the form of asthma of all things. None of the Kaguya were born disease free anyway. Despite their protest it was only further proof for him that he was in fact a Kaguya. If the bone jutsu wouldn't cut it though the disease wouldn't either. Still his breathing was normal now. So it was time to get back to it and stop thinking about why or who. Such simple thoughts didn't even come up in a fight anyway. Just distractions.

Still he would drink the water bottle down to half before capping it and setting it upright in the donuts box. He was on board the pirate ship he had commandeered from some pirates with help. Some blood stains were still here and there. Not easily washed away. The ship was at the end of some docks in an abandoned harbor some distance from the village but it was home for him now. He had managed to move in once the old tenants were...well they were for the fish now. It had taken him forever and a wheelbarrow to get the punching bag there though. It now hung from one of the sail beams. A chain holding it there danging back and forth slowly with the sound of metal slowly whining. Michibo would take a breath before stepping up to it again. Moving through a couple of Muay Tai stances before beginning a rhythmical thudding of him preforming martial arts combos on the bag. Slow at first but picking up speed and power. Left elbow followed by right knee. Left kick left elbow. Flying right knee left elbow drop. Left elbow right elbow uppercut. Series of jabs to face before knee to side three times. So on and so on.

2Screw the system! (invite only) Empty Re: Screw the system! (invite only) Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:01 am

Xiao

Xiao

D-rank
The wild beings of Kirigakure had ever surprised Xiao, whether it was their one size fits all designs of bloody murder and pale tones or the ever looming threat of those shinobi becoming missing ninja in the future once they obtained the power they lusted for, it appeared no matter what Xiao attempted to do the every present reign of blood that was the mist lingered and every time it did Xiao couldn't help but poke fun at the darkness and taunt it relentlessly.
His latest source of this darkness to 'heal' was that of a young genin he had met not all that long ago. A kaguya by birth who seemed to hold a deep anger, a rising fire that roared like a tiger's rage and yet was wild and untamed unlike the rage exhibited by many of the shinobi of Kirigakure but far closer to the cannibalistic Hoshigaki or even a bijuu itself. It had reminded him, in a way, of a feeling he too had when discovering his own half-breed nature though being half none-human perhaps brought more of an oddity and curiousity than that of being told one is bonded to an ancient star race that devour planets for fun.

Taking note of the young boy, Xiao had opted to keep an eye on him in his own way, following him to an old rocking ship that wavered gently creaking on the shorelines of Kirigakure, the shinobi known as Xiao had followed the Kaguya resting above him among the masts of the grand ship away from his sight as he watched him assault the bag. Creating a strand of web within his wrists the little spider began to gently spindel down his way behind Michibo gently smiling as he continued to silently watch him assault the bag "So, You're a Kaguya huh. That must come with a pretty heavy burden." Xiao stated opting to get right to the point.

3Screw the system! (invite only) Empty Re: Screw the system! (invite only) Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:59 pm

Michibo

Michibo

D-rank
Michibo was striking the bag with increased speed and ferocity as he laid into it. Had it been a person he may have actually killed it by now. There was something just animalistic about him as he flew into the bag. Strike after strike making an impact sound as he grit his teeth and kept it going. Keeping the pace up as he switched it from fists, to kicks to elbows and knee's. His fighting style utilizing each part of his body as he trained them all equally. No matter what position he was in he wanted to be able to attack. Grapplers be damned. However he felt slow. He felt weak as his hits barely made the bag shift. He needed to be able to do more. To hit with such power that a normal bag would immediately split open. This one didn't even seem phased by his blows. It was so frustrating being so weak. Those other ones he had met were stronger they said and he couldn't disagree. He was still just starting out as a genin and he could feel his muscles straining already. He wanted to be something more. Someone who could fight anyone on equal footing. This bag was laughing at that dream.

He was so focused on this defiant bag however that he didn't even notice he had been followed. He wasn't the stealthiest or most perceptive one. Michibo was a simple type of man. You put him in a room with someone you wanted to hurt and it happened. Strategy and awareness were for thinkers not fighters. He was fine with that too. However he hadn't noticed the young man climb up the mast and watch him in the slightest. He hadn't bothered to check around him at all. Truth was if he got jumped by pirates he would have been caught off guard. And still he would have loved every minute of it. Still when the spider boy lowered down behind him and spoke out of no where Michibo would instinctively clench his fist and turn with a back handed swing. Upon noticing a familiar face though he would shift the swing down to miss the kid so that he didn't knock his block off. Instead his hand catching a piece of the mast as he winced and held his hand from the sudden change of the bag to something very solid. His voice bordering on irritated as the words registered with him.

"Don't let the clan hear you say that...They won't acknowledge me yet. They wouldn't be happy if they found out others called me a Kaguya. It's just Michibo. Whatchu want?"

4Screw the system! (invite only) Empty Re: Screw the system! (invite only) Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:56 pm

Xiao

Xiao

D-rank
As the fist soared through the air the spider nin's eyes bulged beneath his cloth mask, hidden away from sight as he had optto live his life as a pshinobi hidden away behind layer upon layer of aliasing, never fully showing his true face, nor form, to any who may pry. Either the punch was far off its mark or Michibo was missing him on purpose. As the fist hung against the wood Xiao flipped from the webstring and landed front side up as he gazed at the Kaguya with a prayer like position of his hands. "Sorry about that, spider clan yknow so we always end up being creepy even when we dont wish to be!" Xiao stated genuinely apologetic as he spoke to Michibo.

When he first met the Kaguya he had seen wild bloodlust but Michibos next words caused something to resonate with Xiao. He was an outsider too. Pausing for a moment Xiao looked to his shoes nodding gently as he did so as he tossled with the revelation of Michibo's status "Huh. Yknow, I know that all too well." Xiao remarked casually as if opening up was second nature to the boy as he leaned against the mast with still folded his arms "I'm a half breed in a clan of purity. My Dad wasnt even a shinobi. It sucks being hated for an existence you never chose y`know, Heck I don't remember consenting to living." Xiao opened, opting to be open with Michibo, not for any nefarious reason but to ensure he knew that the band he bore united them and would ensure Xiao's support.
"Well just Michibo, As I feel that same individualism, call me Xiao. No aliases here, ha[/color]" Xiao stated, his "Joke" perhaps being lost on Michibo as the spider never opted to use his true name when given a chance and to Xiao there was a level of trust given with his name. "I just wanted to check up on you, yknow, We take care of our own here. So, yknow, is everything ok?"

5Screw the system! (invite only) Empty Re: Screw the system! (invite only) Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:00 pm

Michibo

Michibo

D-rank
Xiao would reside in the same space mostly while speaking about how similar they were. The two of them just two regular pees in a pod he supposed. Not that he cared to be compared to anyone really. Yeah everyone had their trials but he wasn't about to dwell on his own and let them stop him from accomplishing anything. The comment about not remembering having wished to be born made Michibo frown however. He didn't think that such depressing thoughts were conducive to progress. It was much better in his opinion to choose instead to get so strong that anyone who doubted you choked on their history with you. If anyone just sat back and cried about their lot in life usually he was already done with them. However this one was a member of the spider clan. He knew they held a certain potential as his own did. He had met the queen of their clan and knew she was beyond his current strength. Perhaps Xiao was too if he was just as strong as her. Though he doubted it. He didn't feel any pressure from this kid. If anything his response was rather dry in comparison to the bright young youth.

"Way I see it ain't no point in cryin because someone don't like us for bein us. They ain't my problem and if they make me theirs they can come and do somethin bout it. I am getting by fine on my own. This whole ship is mine. Who else just barely eighteen can say as much?"

Michibo would spit out the corner of his mouth off the deck before turning and laying into the bag some more. It seemed like each time he hit it he was getting faster and hitting harder. A single hit still didn't move the bag much but a three hit combo made it sway considerably. Still the boat would sway a little with a wave and force Michibo to shift his footing. His right kick gaining more space as he had to step into it with his left. The impact making the bag shift even more than the three hit combo even if his leg did sting a little. He would take a step back and retrace what he had just done in his mind to consider how to replicate it again. Remembering the steps before he rolled his shoulder. Thinking about it as he stopped to sit down a minute and breath. His attention shifting back to the spider boy. His demeanor seemed easy enough but Michibo was willing to bet if pressed there was something predatory in there.

"So what really brings you out here kid? Most people don't risk coming out to these docks for a social call. Pirates hunt these waters and run these docks. They avoid me because I avoid them and I ain't got shit worth taking besides this ship. Our encounters so far seem to have left the impression on them that getting it from me is too costly. So what is it your really after? If you say somethin like friendship imma dunk you in the water."

6Screw the system! (invite only) Empty Re: Screw the system! (invite only) Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:47 am

Xiao

Xiao

D-rank
The Kaguya's reply kept his casual anger constant much to Xiao's delight, he actually quite enjoyed engaging with the gruff and tough sort of shinobi that attempted to intimidate others primarily due to their physical strength, destiny or some other aspect that gave them an air of superiority but Michibo was different. The orbweaver spider had found that some, though not many, also used the bolstering as a way to hide their pain in the same way that Xiao used humor to mask his own. Smacking his hands together with a laugh he nodded "Hey, It's the scorpion and the frog sometimes I guess" Xiao stated with a smirk hidden beneath his red mask, it's two enormous white eyes blankly staring at Michibo, eye articulation being something Xiao desperately needed.

As Michibo casually mentioned his ownership of the ship Xiao looked about his feet tapping the wooden planks "I'm sorry, did you say you OWNED this ship?" Xiao asked as he eyed the beauty, he had always been a fan of ships and ship building but to meet someone who owned such a thing made Xiao's heart soar "That's...That's awesome! You're a captain at your age? And you own a whole ship!?" Xiao exclaimed slapping his head thinking back to the hollowed wooden oak tree littered with webs that he called home, not much to look at in comparrison to a grand ship, looking about it with a smile and a nod as he turned about taking in the grand sight all at once shaking his head in disbelief as Michibo went back to his striking of the post firmly, causing the boat to rock to and fro and causing the spider-nin to attempt to regain his footing as he grasped a mast firmly to keep his feet about him as Michibo's taijutsu assault soon stopped just enough to allow Xiao to stay in place once more.

"Honestly? Just as I said, You're one of us and I wanted to make sure you we're okay...uhh does that count as a friendship speech? Totally tried to avoid using the 'F' word." the little masked spider stated with a shrug as he looked to Michibo as he paused for a moment raising his eye brow as his head snapped forward "Wait wait wait, Pirates? As in Yarr Shiver me timbers pirates?" the spider nin stated stroking his chin as he thought of the possibility of a pirate armada sailing the seas and pillaging and plundering as they saw fit "Man...That's just awesome...Tell me, do they have burried treasure? Parrots? Is it...y'know, as cool as the novels make it seem or is it like hotdogs where once you learn about it, it just becomes dull...or in hotdog's case unappealing....ah who am I foolin' I'll steal eat a Kiridog anytime."

7Screw the system! (invite only) Empty Re: Screw the system! (invite only) Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:31 pm

Michibo

Michibo

D-rank
Michibo would scratch the back of his head idly as the other one seemed amazed at the fact that he had a ship. He would grin a little but still he wouldn't speak in return. Best not to expand to much on it. After all he didn't own the ship really. No one did but he lived on it and the last ones that did were dead. Sooo that made it his right? Not to mention he couldn't sail for shit and he didn't have a crew so he wasn't sure it counted as him being a captain. That said anyone who stepped foot on his ship needed to show him respect so he was sure he had something along those lines. If they didn't he was gonna show them the error of their ways. Likely the ship wouldn't survive much though so he preferred any fighting go to the docks. His grey eyes would idly shift up the mast to the web the kid had come down with. Interesting. These spiders sure did take a shine to him. He figured cold wet places like this docks would be a natural deterrent for that. That said, for all his bravado this kid wasn't bad.

Still the kid continued on to speak about him being one of them and checking on him and avoiding using the word friends. Michibo would scoff at the whole thing audibly as he looked to the side as if irritated. He didn't ask for friends or for anyone to stand there and question his straight forward decisions. Thats all friends did anyway. Stand around and look out for you. You wanna charge into a brawl? Hold up your friend wants to stop and contemplate if thats a healthy decision. Well Susan, if I was interested in healthy choices I wouldn't be lookin for a fight would I? Stupid silly friends. He liked fighting and he didn't like being held back by the moral limitations of others. He liked not having to care if he was gonna be in the hospital or not. Like running into things over his head and putting his life on the line. He wasn't depressed or suicidal. It was simpler than that. He just loved the rush of putting your life down in a wager on a fight. All out no holds barred. Friends...laughable concept. Not that Michibo was doing any laughing.

Still the kid continued on to get excited about pirates. Asking question as if it were simply something from a childrens story book. Diluted by fantasies. Michibo would snap back to attention as he reached out to grab the kid by his shirt collar and pull him close so the gravity of his words would not be lost. Looking at him through the blank white eyes in his mask as he snarled out his next words. "They ain't no joke kid. They will come up on a whole family in their sleep and slit their throats just to rummage through their things. They ain't men and it ain't fun. They are rabid dogs and if you meet one you put it down you got that? None of this nice to everybody crap. You either kill them or they will kill you."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.