Masu

Masu

D-rank
Mission Details:

2Patrol Duty (Yuuto) Empty Re: Patrol Duty (Yuuto) Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:39 pm

Masu

Masu

D-rank
Masu watched upon from the tower by the centre of Konoha, as she looked down upon the hidden village. She slowly glanced around to see where the gate would actually be at it was said to be listed east from the guard tower so she started to gaze her eyes in that direction and in no time she spotted it, a small little booth to the back entrance of Konoha during this time she knew she could stop and get something to eat before she had to properly start her job. Mission details didn't say what time she had to start but knew she shouldn't be super late, but the name in which she was going to work with wasn't familiar to her at all. Yuuto Hoshigaki. Masu knew of the name Hoshigaki as the legends of the "Tailed beat without a tail" she had heard of him before and how he was one of the strongest ninjas during the times of the 7th Hokage. Masu would glance about at a few stores taking in the atmosphere of the environment before picking up a usual few things from a food stand. Some green tea to go and a few Donburis with the very few Ryo she had left in her pockets, but to her it was better than nothing. She had to wait a little for the food and drink to be ready for her but she was more than happy to wait, she got to meet another new person again. With these past few days Masu seemed to continually meet new people on and on again, there seemed to be no stop or halt to these new people but to her she loved meeting new people.

She picked up her food and started eating her fresh Donburis as they burst of flavour throughout and sipping on her tea like the young girl she was. By the time she finished her Donburi she was already there by the gate, it seemed way to quick but no one was there yet with her she would simply have to wait for her bound to be partner to show up sooner or later. But she sat down and relaxed on one of the two chairs there sipping on her tea and leaning back upon it. But she looked at the time and knew that in no time her partner would arrive, what would they be like she thought? All of these flooding thoughts came to fruition as she couldn't help but pleaded to know what they looked, talked and acted like. Maybe it wouldn't be someone as friendly like Verdandi, or maybe it'll be a repeat of a foe like Fuyuko or someone else. Only the future would hold to tell her who this person will be like while she sipped upon her tea watching the gate.

WC = 480

3Patrol Duty (Yuuto) Empty Re: Patrol Duty (Yuuto) Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:22 pm

Vhah

Vhah

D-rank
Well her partner was definitely running behind, but not to any fault of his own. He had barely been here a few days, barely getting set up a place to sleep and ready to offer his assistance to the Hokage, and here he was on his first mission. He'd barely walked the village at all, and the map he had brought with him was not the best of help when he had no idea where several of the landmarks even were. After several attempts at getting help, someone finally stopped long enough to point him out toward the gate he was meeting his partner at. Masu Raiu, he had no idea what kind of person he was set up to work with. Admittedly it was his first mission period between the two villages, shipping over to Konoha after just becoming a Genin, so he wasn't sure how one WAS supposed to be a team mate. It was a mix of curiosity and excitement that coursed through him once he made his way toward the gate. For his age, he was rather tall, almost piercing six feet in height before even reaching true adulthood. Mixed with his razor sharp teeth, he was rather intimidating for some to look upon. That, and his mix of colors made it confusing to tell who's side he was on, his kimono bearing all the colors one would associate with a Kirigakure Shinobi, but the headband (Worn around his neck rather than it's proper position) bore the symbol of Konoha.

As he came upon the gate, he had been chewing on the end of a Cat Tail plant, keeping it trapped between a pair of teeth as he walked rather calmly. Hands behind his head, a song had been leaving him for a good couple of minutes now, even as he came closer to the gate. "Send me down the River, that old faithful river, for that is where my body lay to rest. Oh I can not be bothered, be it sons or daughters, for to travel the world on this river is the best~" Pausing only when he had made out someone already waiting by the gate too. A grin suddenly swelled up, putting all of those fangs on display, as one hand abandoned being part of the head rest to wave out to them. Loudly he would call out to them, "Hooooyyyyy! Are you Masu-San?" A healthy laugh leaving him afterwards, openly spitting the Cat Tail to the side before closing the distance between them, that smile still plastered on like it was a natural feature. His voice, when not singing, was fairly smooth but also seemed to keep a tone that could come off as mischievous.

Word Count = 454
Total Word count: 454

4Patrol Duty (Yuuto) Empty Re: Patrol Duty (Yuuto) Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:00 pm

Masu

Masu

D-rank
Masu looked upon the clock again, her sight fading as her eyes slowly started closing from major exhaustion from lack of sleep and training. Her dreams seemed to flutter, random thoughts drifted past as she casually rode upon in her dream before suddenly waking up. No noises really got to her but she just casually woke up knowing it was the right time, she looked at the clock and saw it had just reached ten fifty five at night. She re-read the mission details glancing over and seeing that the mission was meant to start at eleven and she simply just arrived early for once, and for the past for days she had been doing the same for some reason. A few more minutes passed as she sipped on her now luke warm green tea as the clocked ticked past eleven and still no signs of anyone before slowly and surely she was hearing singing from a little down the gate. She didn't bother grabbing upon her sword as she knew there was no point, it just seemed like a normal passer by nothing out of the ordinary before she realised who it was. The man known as Yuuto had called out her name she slowly realised who it was and replied back after a little bit of delay because of sleep. "Hey there! Yes I'm Masu, I'm assuming your Yuuto from Kiri correct?" As she quickly got up and offered him a seat nearby. You know Masu hadn't dont a gate duty for a long time, it was a weird feeling for her to be back here once again after a whole year off. But looking around there didn't seem to be much to be on the look out for except maybe a few people passing by. Masu decided to delve into the questions as they had a lot of time to kill and could go non-stop about whatever they wanted to talk about.

"Your a Hoshigaki correct? So you must of come in from the Konoha Kiri trade system, been a while since I've seen one of those types of people! I don't really know much about your clan except the history of Kisame Hoshigaki from folk lore but apart from that nothing else! Anyway how has it been settling into Konoha, it might of been really easy or really hard, I know I've been on both sides before and it's never really easy. Apart from that tell me a little bit more about yourself any plans you have for the future and your goals later down the line, what do you want to do for a living?

Masu continued talking on and on before giving the voice back Yuuto in know time as she casually awaited a response she sipped upon her green tea and lied back on the chair staring at the stars. The small distant winds of the trees nearby rustled and the calming environment in which both of them had been set in was perfect, couldn't of asked for a better night. There hadn't been a night this peaceful from inside due to the Chunnin Exams, everyone had been partying and those faint sounds of lights and sounds were from a distance and to far of reach to really be heard. But she perked her ears up to begin listening and to pay respect after talking for such a long tangent as she always does, eager to hear what this boy had to say to Masu about anything honestly, she was ready for the best and the worst at the same time somehow.

WC = 612
WC Total = 1092

5Patrol Duty (Yuuto) Empty Re: Patrol Duty (Yuuto) Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:36 pm

Vhah

Vhah

D-rank
Thankfully he had found the right place, and the right person. As she shifted to allow him a place to sit, he flopped down, immediatly laying back and resting with his eyes closed. It wasn't too long until he was hit with a barrage of questions regarding his move and settling in, as well as questions about his people, even name dropping one of the more infamous ancestors of the clan. For the time he just enjoyed listening to Misa's curiosity, taking this as the prime chance to just get in some quick lazy rest before they had to actually commit to work. Once she had taken a breather, he paused a moment to reflect back on all of her inquiries, taking in the sounds of the village a bit before just shrugging a little bit.

"Well... Hmmm... Lets knock these curiosities out a bit in order. Yup, I'm Yuuto Hoshigaki, and its a pleasure to meet you, Misa-San. Just call me Yuu if you want. I've officially moved to Konoha to lend my abilities and learn a thing or two while I'm here, so you nailed that on the head. I could talk your ear off about my clan, but I think everyone who knows of us kinda knows the majority of what you need to. We're fierce underwater warriors with a Bite worse than our bark, with a few lineages of idiots here and there." Laughing a bit as he closed his eyes again, fully resting back now as he sought out more words for the inquisitive girl.

"As for the move in? Well... I'm staying with some old friends of my mothers for now, but its nothing permanent. I need to get my own place soon, since they can't really afford to keep me around too long. Past being really lost and confused where everything with, guess I'm just happy its a fresh start more than anything. As for me? Right now I just train, I haven't really picked up much besides Shinobi related training and ideas. I know I plan to explore Medical Ninjutsu down the line, and explore my family's capabilities a bit more when I can, but right now its just a matter of convincing the Hokage I'm worth keeping. Who knows, maybe I'll become some big name Doctor?" Laughing heartfully again, his eye popping open to focus back on her.

"So your turn. Tell me about yourself. What am I to expect with my partner for the day? Am I going to be in for an easy ride, or should I find some rope and tie you down so you don't get into any fights kind of partner?" His smile said he was joking around, but his voice did still carry that mischievous tone that could be mistaken for honesty.

Word Count: 467
Total Word Count: 921

6Patrol Duty (Yuuto) Empty Re: Patrol Duty (Yuuto) Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:02 pm

Masu

Masu

D-rank
The boy seemed a lot more at ease seeming like he finally settled in knowing this was the right place, this definitely wasn't his natural habitat as he had been used to Kiri by Masu's guess. Masu sipped on her tea as she listened upon to Yuuto and now she dissected his body language and what he was going to say next. Quickly she piped down and was ready to listen upon as the boy started to talk about himself and she finally got to see insight to what he was like. They boy seemed to be fine to being refered to as Yuu which was a cute nickname to give to someone and seemed to fit him well and to his look as well. Obviously he came from a clan that was ruthless and is one of the most feared even though the lack of known ninjas from the clan has died down over the past few years due to the lack of development or maybe exposure who knows. The boy accordingly had plans for his life, seeking down a medical route which seemed unusual for a Hoshigaki but also made sense since their natural affinity to water nature, maybe this boy had something special to him that Masu simply saw but didnt analyse properly yet.

Her partner went on to ask about Masu herself and what she would bring to the table, and honestly fair enough. "Look I don't do much right now except train and meet new people, I've been busy making a few contacts with some people to get me to higher placers and thankfully they have been more than helpful with making me feel welcome and securing proper training from a strong teacher. But apart from that I had been on leave for a least a years time to take a break from the ninja life and relax. I came back to look at the Chunnin Exams after my failure in the previous one, but apart from that I plan to grow in comparison compared to those who were in my exams and prove them wrong while I could!

Masu's eyes glistened as she looked at the boy more thinking about what she wanted to accomplish and how much she wanted it more than ever before. It was a new drive unlike before on her old more dark path, something new and bright, fluttering in the air unlike before a certain peaceful feeling laid upon in the air. While looking around Masu didn't have much to offer to the boy she simply gestured her tea and said politely.

"Want some?"

As she took a sip and awaited for the boys response, the crowds had seemingly died down as the lights and noise from the village passed through the night. Masu looked back upon the clock to see the time hit 1am, as she half got sleepy and yawned at the sight of it she couldn't help but tried to stay refreshed. "How long do you plan to stay in Konoha, in a short amount of time I may be headed off so I wanna know more about you still! I only know so little but I wanna know more honestly blabber on! Masu smiled tilting her head and laughing at the same as she did the cute little smile she always did to people out of kindness and because it seemed like the right thing to do. She awaited a response but looked upon the stars, and the Hokage mountain with all the faces carved out before simply allowing the boy to do talk about whatever he wanted.

WC = 610
WC Total = 1702

7Patrol Duty (Yuuto) Empty Re: Patrol Duty (Yuuto) Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:59 am

Vhah

Vhah

D-rank
He listened to her in turn, showing her the same level of respect that she had him. All the while keeping one eye closed as he semi-rested up to the time their mission was meant to begin... Well less mission but more basic patrol duty it seemed. As she gave her own speech and then offered him tea he simply raised a hand up to signal a decline, "Thank you, but I'll pass for now." It wasn't that he wasn't grateful, just some biting nervousness about accepting drink or food from someone who by all rights was still a total stranger to him. Guess it was fair to admit, though only to himself, that for how social he could be trust was a hard thing for him to offer up to anyone. As the clock made its way to eleven, he'd watch as the streets slowly died out and the sounds of the city became more quiet and calm. He could make out lights and some sounds of people still in the distance, at the very least making him not feel like he was out by himself. Granted, having Masu there with him was also supporting this, but small acceptances as they came.

He slid up to his feet, stretching for a bit, as she popped out more curiosity. Turning his head to her with a smile, "Probably for the forseable future, assuming the Mizukage doesn't demand me back home. If you want to know more though you may have to ask more direct things, honestly I could babble on for a good long while about random crap so best to know what you're actually interested in, y'know?" Stretching a bit longer before plucking out a long grassblade from the earth, just sliding it between his teeth like he had the cat tail from before. Hands moving back behind his head as he looked back toward her, "Either way. Seems we're ready to get on with patrol. I'm still rather inexperienced in all this stuff, and don't know the city very well, so I'm going to let you mostly take the lead on this little job, alright? Don't let me down." His words remained soft, but his face did seem to narrow into a more relaxed and serious one, losing the big smile for more calm features as he waited for her.

It wasn't that he wasn't social, and further wasn't that he wasn't confident in himself. He was still a novice in the Shinobi world, and he was also far from certain what to really talk about himself. He was, atleast in his eyes, a tragic and boring story that he knew few owuld want to invest in fully. Letting her take the lead in both regards would be easier. Either way, two hours had gone by, and their patrol was already behind. Time to make sure more than just the gate was safe.

Word Count: 485
Total Word Count: 1406

8Patrol Duty (Yuuto) Empty Re: Patrol Duty (Yuuto) Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:06 am

Masu

Masu

D-rank
Masu held her hand out with her tea waiting for the response, the boy simply passed kindly which was more than fair to Masu, maybe tea wasn't his thing? She simply put it back and drank it once again as she always enjoyed the aroma and taste of good tea. She quickly slurped it away before in no time it was finished and put it in a nearby bin. Masu listened upon as the sounds hadn't seemed to loud and the peaceful atmosphere set in no time. While looking the clock had finally strike just past eleven and the two had to now start making their move to patrol the village. She listen upon to Yuu as he talked about his future and what his village wants of him, Masu tried to think of something to bring up and she had a few ideas on what she wanted to ask. Quickly Masu's head started bolting through with ideas to ask him and she jumped straight away at the chance to start babbling on to him.

"So do you know what type of teacher or mentor you're looking for, if one at all? And for after you graduate of Genin do you plan to travel to any other nation or villages and discover their culture much similar to Konoha or vise versa." The boy started to stretch out his body, as Masu also decided to get up from the chair as they actually needed to start patrolling, so Masu decided to lead the way as she seemed like she knew the town a lot better than he did. Masu grabbed her sword and put it in her back holster as she was ready to get a move along, and they both started walking directly back from where they started from. Looking around there wasn't much to really take note of most places were closed, but some were open such as food stores and a few shops with some people talking and drinking some alcohol.  

Looking around Masu knew most of the places around her but didn't know all of the faces around her.  Masu looked back at her partner and started to speak, "You know if you wanna get more experience around Konoha take a few more of these types of missions and in know time, you'll know the back routes and shortcuts around here quicker than you can say. But before we keep moving do you need or want any food or drinks before we start moving again or are you all good until morning?" Masu smiled as she looked back at him again, and then back at the surrounding area just to double check for anything she may have missed in time, but alas nothing. A few of the dogs seemed to bark at certain noises from back fences but nothing out of the ordinary yet for Masu.

WC = 486
WC Total = 2188

9Patrol Duty (Yuuto) Empty Re: Patrol Duty (Yuuto) Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:44 pm

Vhah

Vhah

D-rank
He kept his pace behind her, eyes lazilly opened for the time being as he looked around the village during their Patrol. It seemed rather calm here, honestly. Not a lot going on, and far and few people seemed to be getting into mischief. It wasn't as wet as Kirigakure was, so travelling should have been easier for everyone as well. Plus, less need to invest in rain wear or thick clothign every day. He had tuned out for just a bit, and his new friend had already had a new barrage of questions thrown his way, as well as more concern about his food and health needs. It was sweet, though he admitted he hadn't been expecting something so social. He was usually one of the background types, who only really spoke up when needed.. Or.. You know.. Every moment he'd blurt out something out of no where and get into a small scrape. Regardless, he couldn't help but laugh a bit.

"Man. You really do wanna know all you can about the people you meet, huh? I feel like I'm being interviewed for a book or something."
A brief chuckle later, he sorted through what he could of the questions. "I'm not really sure, to be honest. Logically if I wanna be a Medical Ninja I should find someone studied in that field... But also I guess I should see if anyone here has smarts with Suiton or fusing jutsu together... I dunno, I got a lot of ideas. Maybe eventually I'll hit up a clan member to have them teach me about what our bloodline can really do, you know?  Haven't really planned far ahead past getting ready for my Chuunin trials in the distant future, and trying not to get my ass kicked TOO hard up until that time. Small steps, small goals. I guess figuring out how I want my Jutsu to all work too is a major goal as well."

He did let out a small yawn though, having been awake most of the day and now having to plow through a patrol shift until early morning.. But the pay was worth it, and he needed to start hunting down a proper apartment so he'd man through it. Besides, with her talking he doubted he'd fall asleep any time soon. "I'll probably grab up a few more in village jobs for the time though, like you said. Just get used to where everything is so when we inevitably have some kind of big issue, I'm not running in circles trying to find my way to help out." Chuckling a bit... But she had to have mentioned food... He HAD been eyeballing the stores as they had walked, and when she mentioned pausing the mission a bit to grab a bite his stomach was loudly growling in a mix of need and anxiousness.

"Hmmm.. We really should focus on the mission but... Would a quick bite to eat really hurt our duty..." Rubbing his chin in actual thought.

Word count: 503
Total Word Count: 1909

10Patrol Duty (Yuuto) Empty Re: Patrol Duty (Yuuto) Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:27 pm

Masu

Masu

D-rank
Masu watched upon as she was a little tired but she managed while she could, looking around nothing really seemed to be notable as smashed out a bunch of questions for Yuu to answer, and to be fair I don't know how he managed to listened on for the whole time for her to ramble for days on end about questions.
But she was humbled it that he didn't seem rude and was very kind to her to let the conversation flow on. She perked her ears and listened to him talk about himself as she always loved to do. He made a joke and Masu laughed and smiled politely as she brushed her hair back so she could see everything properly.  He didn't seem to have many ideas in what to do or where to start but Masu was like that at one point and he just simply had to wait and find out himself who he truly is and then the people will form around him that can help him grow and flourish. The boy also seemed to have difficulty with people within his bloodline actually being known or even if there is someone else out there nearby that could help him with his traits and kekkai genkai, but all of that would be discovered another day. Masu looked around once again there still wasn't any signs of trouble, older adults walking about making their way home as she looked at a nearby bar to see the time passed over to half past 1 as she seemed to get ready for something to pop over however unlikely. "It's no real hassle with the way its going I doubt anything bad will happen and even if it does I can take it by myself no stress! Now what do you want noodles? Bon Bons? Something that you could take away would make life easier as well but I dont mind either way you know!

Masu smiled and gestured to a few nearby restaurants nearby that he could choose from anything between traditional type food to very uncommon. Most of the other normal stores had already closed up for the day so any shop that was lit was ready for service and was usually food or 'other' things. "You know if ya got any questions for me as well shoot them my way I'm open to anything in terms of that stuff and it means we get to know each other better!" As she looked around she noticed a few movements from the rooftops, maybe enemy ninja or someone trying to sneak around? It was unusual for this type of stuff to occur in Konoha, so Masu wanted to make sure what was up there was a proper enemy or just another figure of her imagination.  She quickly generated some chakra in her palms just in case something would happen. She looked up and yelled "Hey who's up there show yourself don't make me have to go up there and find out myself!" the small figure simply looked down and a pot from the top of the building came crashing down, splatting to the floor as she watched up the figure. It was to hard to tell the height of the figure as the lights didn't shine in the direction need be and also the angle made it very obscure to tell what it was. After a few moments of stand off the figure moved closer and revealed itself. It was a cat, Masu was yelling at a cat. She deeply sighed as she got worked up over nothing and made herself seem like a fool as she drooped for the next few minutes. "Oh boy that was dumb, wasn't it"
She gestured over to her partner before they started to get a little move along to the western parts of Konoha.

WC = 652
WC Total = 2840

11Patrol Duty (Yuuto) Empty Re: Patrol Duty (Yuuto) Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:55 am

Vhah

Vhah

D-rank
He couldn't help but cover his lips, letting out a brief snorting noise at the incidental display put on between her and the cat. He would wait not only until she admitted her embarrassment but seemed to be down about having did it in-front of him, who despite everything would be considered her lesser. He'd smirk a bit, walking over and resting his hand on her shoulder. "Hey, don't look so down. Tell you a story, during the exams to progress to a Genin I was in such a rush that morning? I forgot to eat breakfast, and almost was late and would have been held back longer. I get through it all and then in the middle of the exam I realize I didn't put underwear on. So there I was having to show what I've learned, repeatedly praying to myself 'Please don't let them see up my Kimono.' I managed to pass and the first thing my instructor did was ask me what I planned to do to celebrate. The look on his face when I said 'Go home and put actual underwear on' was so priceless I honestly wish I'd gotten a picture of it before I'd left."

His smile grew big, laughing boldly for a bit before patting her shoulder a couple times, looking around a bit at the restaurants as he continued. "Food though... I'm generally a meat man, but I wouldn't ask you to pay for steak or something. Thats a bit pricey for a first meet... Could always do a half-and-half bowl of Ramen and meat or something... Or maybe I'm due some veggies..." Rubbing his chin as he began to rant on about his diet, "When was the last time I had something other than meat... If I don't keep my nutrition going right I'm going to make myself sick or weak.... Damnit I need to start keeping a list for when-..." But he'd cut himself off, ear metaphorically perking for a moment as he looked around. He was sure he heard it for a moment. A child's whispering... Normally that wasn't a big deal, but they weren't standing outside someone's home.. They were out in the busy district... And to his knowledge, Curfew was well in effect at this point.

His Voice lowered a moment as he began to look around. "Actually... I think you weren't entirely off with that worry of someone being out there. I think theres a kid or something running about... Damnit... I don't see that well in the dark but I know I heard them." Actually seeming a bit disappointed in himself for a moment, "This isn't ideal for me. My nose can smell a cut for miles, but I'm worthless in scouting... Sorry Masu-San." Laughing just a little bit with his embarassment.

Word Count: 467
Total Word Count: 2376

12Patrol Duty (Yuuto) Empty Re: Patrol Duty (Yuuto) Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:40 pm

Masu

Masu

D-rank
Masu simply looked around then laughed for a brief moment with her hands over her head. As she realised her mistake looked very foolish but she brushed it off after a bit of time, but it still hung over her. Yuu told a story to Masu to cheer her up and she very much enjoyed it, laughing in the process and smiling forgetting about what she just did. Looking back at it, the story would be a very good one to tell others one day but for now she savoured the gesture and care by her partner attempting to help her feel better about herself. She looked back at the ledge on the top and there was simply nothing there, the pot plant which fell down was left in pieces as Masu went to ground to clean it up and put all the remaining pieces that she could into the bin. Yet something was still crying out to her she could feel something yet she didn't know what as she paced on and watched for anything weird, hopefully not another cat. "Look if you wanna get some food I don't mind, just make a good choice for yourself because I'm already full for now. I just want a place that may serve some tea, I need a little more caffeine in my system to keep me fully awake. Looking in the area there was a few meat stores that were available while the others open were some sushi and noodles. Honestly to Masu she didn't mind but it wasn't her choice as she eagerly awaited to see his choice, but a few moments later Yuuto's attention switched for a moment, maybe he seemed to hear or see something Masu didn't but after a few moments she heard it.

Someone was whispering nearby, west of them and just in an alley. "You heard it too didn't you?" I say we just confront whoever it is head on and not dilly dally. I doubt it would be anyone to harmful as it was still a little bright out for some of us to get food, maybe just another cat or someone a bit to young to be out due to curfew. The voice wasn't exactly deep and seemed to be someone of much younger age then either of them. Yuu told Masu of his lack of seeing in the dark and that scouting wasn't his best feature, this would be left up to Masu to search. "It's alright, just stay out here and if anything gets to out of hand I'll call for backup but I highly doubt it." Masu edged closer to the alley as she readied one of her hands on her sword, as she edged closer to the unknown person. "Come out whoever is there, please don't make me have to use any force. We can be very civil about this." Masu watched upon as she entered a little closer into the shadows, to her surprise the figure spoke back to her this time. "Please, please don't hurt me, I'm just a little lost!" A small boy from the academy seemed to appear, Masu would immediately lower her stance and hand from the weapon as she waved her hand to allow the boy to follow on to her from outside the alley. "You should be inside due to curfew, how far is your house young man?" The young boy seemed very upset and by the look of him he seemed to have been lost for only a few minutes. "I...I was looking for my ball, it bounced from my window, I was playing with it from my house." The boy pointed them to his house which was only a very hard thing to spot, but seemed to be on top of the alley as you could see a small window and a door leading up to the house. "Yuu go and take the boy back to his home, I'll scout out for a ball."

Masu simply left the boy with Yuuto as she entered back into the alley searching around for a small little ball, slowly as she backed up she tripped over a toppled over bin as she landed straight onto her ass. Banging herself really hard onto the flat ground, she looked to her left due to the shock and on the ground was a ball with a star. "Just my luck ha!" She picked up the ball before getting up and walking out of the alley towards the boys house.

WC = 771
WC Total = 3611

13Patrol Duty (Yuuto) Empty Re: Patrol Duty (Yuuto) Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:32 am

Masu

Masu

D-rank
Masu had the ball in her hand as she would wack from the alley into the direction where Yuu had seemed to lead him, she couldn't spot her partner but still remembered where the house was of the academy student. She would slowly open the door but realised it wasn't the smartest plan to enter straight through the front as maybe their was parents or some waiting there for her. She chose to walk outside a little and look around from where the boy had came from, she knew he couldn't of gotten out through the front and nore the ball. She quickly scanned the area and noticed the small little ledge with a window open. It must be that, nothing else pointed to an opening like that did, the curtains drifted in the soft breeze as she would start to figure out how to get on top there. She noticed a small ladder that could lead to one rooftop then she could simply jump to the ledge and place the ball inside the room, or just throw the ball until it makes it inside. But Masu wanted to be more efficient and make sure where the ball going was secure and safe.

She would make her way to the ladder as the dark night set in before had slowly started to fade into a shimmering light, with the sun rising from a top the rooftop. She would traverse the rooftop and make a closer distance to the ledge, from this angle she could either jump as it was only a metre apart of just chuck the ball in. But if she jumped onto the ledge it didn't leave her much room so she decided to slowly toss it into the room. It seemed to land nicely as she couldn't here heaps of noise but a simple soft voice come from the room saying, "Thank you miss." Masu would smile at the little boy's thanks and she would climb back down. She traversed a little more looking for her partner but nothing to be seen. She looked at the time and it seemed to hit quarter past six and with the time Masu had left by walking home, her shift would be done.

She started to travel back home and carry her assets and make sure she had everything she needed. By walking home she got some of the fresh air into the system which she so desperately needed, by doing this she had managed to get her good amount of exercise and can get a good sleep in when she decides to crash. As she watched around for anything to bad, nothing seemed to be coming her way but simply some early birds chirping and people up and about while Masu had a little bit of a tiredness to her. She knew she was close now as she eyed around for a clock and it seemed there was none, until she saw right behind a corner she spotted one upon a wall in a shop saying it was now seven, and shes officially of duty. Masu would make it to her small little home she had paid to stay in until the exams where over and enter the door and crash onto the mattress full pelt, becoming numb and sleeping.

[Exit]

WC = 557
WC Total = 4168

1500 Words for mission total
2500 WC on two C rank jutsu and an E rank jutsu
168 WC left

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.