You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

Karu

Karu

D-rank
Karu stretched as he came up to this giant tower that was being built. It was time to get cracking again. No time to sit around with his puppy anymore and play the waiting game. He was getting in to much trouble. Last time having his father and his dog chase him around town trying to pin him. He knew that was making him faster and stronger. It made Karu smile, cause even though his father was punishing him the old man had a huge smile on his face. It was getting harder and harder to catch Karu. Which means he was getting faster, stronger. Even though that was just a morning warm-up it was time to really get down to the good part of his day. Placing down a make shift training dummy down into the ground he smiled at his work. He waved at the workers, and yelled to them "Don't worry I am not here to mess with anything for once! Just to train to become a better ninja!" Shisa barks in his shirt, how that dog stayed there was beyond even Karu. "Okay boy, time to get out and actually do something!" He says to Shisa. The dog whines as he gets out of his shirt and puts his nose close to the ground. "Hey! Don't give me that! We actually have to train if we want to be anywhere good as a ninja! Or a ninken in your case! So come one! We can do this no problem." Shisa whines a little more and shakes his tiny puppy head as he gets ready to practice. Looking at the dummy in front of him Karu watched Shisa turned into him. Karu smiled as he thinks to himself 'Darn I look good, need to style my hair soon. It's getting a littler longer than he wanted.' Karu ran at the dummy swinging his sturdy first at the dummy to make sure it stayed. Making contact he could see that is was a littler wobbly. Shisa made sure that it would stay in as he hit it hard into the ground. The stick went deep into the ground, making sure it would stay there. This was good as Karu unleashed a fury of punches on the dummies face. One hit after the other he could see the damage in the dummies face. He was getting stronger, and faster. His punches were becoming more lethal, one at a time. Karu smiled as he saw Shisa flip over the dummy and start slashing at the dummy's back. If they caught someone like this, oh the pain would happen. Karu flung himself away as he looked at the dummy's structure. It was holding this time. This was good, last one at the academy did not last that long and was easy to knock out of the ground. He quickly got onto his hands and legs and felt the chakra flow through him, oh that feeling was great. Now he would fight a lot like Shisa and it would be more in sync that what he is used too. He could feel the energy pumped through him. Maybe that was just his adrenaline getting to him. He loved this feeling, he should do this more often. Maybe it would keep him out of trouble. Running at the dummy him and Shisa took turns hitting it back and forth hitting the dummy. It felt good, watching the dummy quickly take everything they had. He hoped one day he would be quick enough to do this to a real opponent.

"Shisa! Do not let up on the thing. Make it wish it was not even made for any reason!" He tells his partner as he continues to smack on it. He could tell he was growling now, he was actually getting serious now. It felt great, doing a backflip he could feel Shisa land on his back. This did not even phased him and probably looked really cool. Jumping to the left and Shisa jumping to the right Karu smirked as he didn't even have to tell Shisa what to do. That dog was defiantly getting some meat today. Well done meat, but hey meat non the less. Shisa loved meat, more than the dog treats his dad makes all the time. Which reminded him he had a few in his pocket. Hitting the dummy even more it finally popped out of the ground to have Shisa and Karu jump up, grab it and finally throwing it back into the ground. It looked painful and he was glad that it was just a dummy. Not a person, especially someone he knew. He knew what he could do after that. Taking out some of the dog biscuits out of his vest he threw 5 of them at Shisa "Shisa! dodge them! It is dad's cooking!" He could hear the whine come all the way from the other side and he noticed Shisa dodged them with ease. It made Karu smile at this, he know the justu could be broken if Shisa is hurt to much. He did not even want Shisa to get hurt at all. Making that justu break would probably infuriate him to no end. He quickly looked back at the dummy "Quickly Shisa! Recover and get that dummy!" He said with a smile as he watch his dog flip in mid air and made a mean looking dive at the dummy. Hitting it with full force, which mean it was his turn. "My turn!" He yells as he quickly he started to run at the dummy himself taking some slashes at it with his finger nails. They were going all out, and it made him happy. This would make sure his twin would survive everything. He quickly back flipped and slid underneath the dummy kicking it upward. "Now!" He yells as he watch Shisa tears up the dummy in mid air. It almost brought a tear to his eye and he watched his dog flipped around the dummy tearing it apart.

Training Taijustu:

Justu Used:

Chakra:

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
"There's nothing to do here!" Sanosuke exclaimed in boredom. Taking another stroll through Kumo, Sanosuke decided to take a look around to see what was new. With every step he took, he looked to see if he found something new in Kumo. But to no avail there was nothing to watch that was worth his attention. The fact that Kumo was boring was beginning to bother him. Before, Kumo was just a quiet place and was a good time for him to get stronger. That wasn't the case anymore, there was more shinobi in Kumo now giving the village hidden in the clouds more life. And yet, even with these new shinobi coming around, there was still nothing more he can do with the other shinobi.

Then there was the sound of barking and the sound of shredding a training dummy. The sounds were rather vicious and blood curling. Now these were sounds that Sanosuke hadn't heard in a while. When he turned around he saw a genin and his dog to be working hard at fighting a training dummy to the death. The training dummy didn't stand a chance against their attacks. And they were just genin, it was remarkable. Sanosuke approached the duo with a smirk. Giving the two an applause, he laughed at the genin and his partner's attacks. "Nice job, very nice job kid. That is however for a kid that is" Sanosuke smirked at the kid. "Though your attacks could be more effectively placed."

He got out a marker from his back pocket and took off its cap. He then walked towards and empty training dummy and marked an 'X'. There was an 'X' on the training dummy's lower abdomen and the neck. "Get you and your dog to attack at these two places for me will you? Both of you take your pick" Sanosuke said.

Karu

Karu

D-rank
Karu could smell someone coming up to him. Watching Shisa blown the target back into the stand he had a small smirk on his face. It would do for now. It was time to find out what this new person wanted. He did not know the scent of the new comer but he would know soon enough. He could not try anything funny, not in the town of Kumo. No one would let him go, especially his father. Then Karu started to think. 'Oh you are a retard sometimes Karu, look for a headband.' He could see the head back on him, allowing him to relax; a lot. Then he heard clapping, he was telling him that he approved of his training method. This was good. He must be some one of a higher status than him, even though it could not be that much higher than his. It did not matter Karu could use the company, Shisa was there, but people give him the weirdest looks when he talks to his dog like a normal person. Like they expect him to baby talk to the dog or something. The person was darker than most, Karu smiled at the person as he said it was good.

The quickly both Shisa and him growled at him when he said it was good for a kid. Even though they were young they were ninja, and defiantly not a kid. He was used to hearing it from his father, but that man was ancient and had a right to call everyone kid. He brushed himself off as he noticed that the person was trying to give him some pointers. "More precise? Well if it does not fall the first time you hit it again, just harder that time." Shisa whined at him, 'Good grief' he thought 'the dog even knew better than that.' Why the heck he even thought of it was beyond him. He watched the new person quickly make a mark on the dummy. The lower abdomen and the neck? It was a weird place, it was time to see if it was effective or not. "Come on Shisa time to show him what we got!" Him and his clone quickly started to move faster around the target trying to pick up speed. He defiantly wasn't that fast, but to another Genin it would be hard to keep up with him. He quickly stopped and Shisa stopped too and they went in for the kill. Aiming for the lower abdomen was easy, especially if the target was not moving and Shisa defiantly got the neck. Then it happened, the dummy snapped in half. Shisa started to growl and laugh at the same time at the dummy. It was surely effective and he needed to remember that for future times in fights. Maybe even the circular part, that could throw some people off. "I see what you mean old man! It worked out really well! I like it. Anything else you can teach me?" He says eagerly to him. As he slowly walks up to him on all four.

Training Taijustu:
Chakra:

Bau

Bau

D-rank
In the distance an almost indistinguishable noise of anger could be heard. It was far enough away the words where lost but down the street stood a very angry looking girl with something in her hand. She appeared to be stalking forward with the vessel on her forehead pumping blood. She was visible now as the dummy broke in half and her face was furious. She leans on her left foot and then slams forward on her right hurling her book at Karu as hard as she could hoping to bounce it off his head. Of course her fast pitch was intense. As she was so abnormally strong. Still it lacked any kind of fighting technique. She stomps forward whether it hits or not to grab him by the shirt collar her gloves making the audible leather sound as it tightens. Her family owned the dojo and earlier she had noticed a training dummy was gone.

"Karu...where did you get that training dummy you just broke?

It was funny to watch the little girls eye twitch as she almost whispered the question.

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
New Posting Order, READ FIRST:

All Sanosuke saw was what can only be disguised as a dust cloud the was coming in quickly at Sanosuke and the new genin. The earth rattled with every inch the raging dust cloud gained towards the to. Finally he heard a shout that shook Sanosuke to his core followed by the swift black object that was seen only as a shadow to him. The black object smacked into the kid, that Sanosuke had given advice to, with such power and force it made Sanosuke cringe in sympathy. He sure was glad that Sanosuke wasn't that kid.

Then the dust cloud died down to reveal a little girl. The girl looked as though she was the same age as the dog like genin but yet she was acting as though she was his elder. Then Sanosuke heard the sound of lethaer being tightened around the kid's collar. Ok this was getting too much for Sanosuke to handle. Even if the kid broke down a training dummy, it was just a training dummy; nothing special nothing new. It was time that Sanosuke intervened. Sanosuke tried teaching a kid how to properly fight from his studies in kenjutsu about the effective parts of the body to hit.

Picking the young girl up by the collar of he T shirt from behind, Sanosuke lifted her up from the ground with ease. She must have weighed less than 100 lbs for Sanosuke to lift the girl up so smoothly. By picking her up, the grip she had on the genin she was holding slipped. Sanosuke turned her around so Sanosuke can get a good look at the girl's face. She was actually pretty cute, though she was very much younger than Sanosuke was. But bullying was still bullying and that was when Sanosuke would have no choice but to step in. "Hey kid what are you doing? Can't you see that he's training?" Sanosuke chastised the girl with his own tick mark forming on his forehead.

Karu

Karu

D-rank
"Hey calm down you old hag, Shisa and I build it our self with the wood around the our clan house. I am a brat, but I do not steal. I always ask before I take from your Dojo. Unless I am there and you are there, it is usually wrecking time then." He growls at the little girl. He backed away from her when the person who was helping him train broke her away from him. Karu knew that she was much older than both of them. Even though she looked so young. This was cutting into his training, and he need to continue on. He wanted to be ready for anything that could happened and he needed it now. He stopped and looked at himself "Hey Shisa is this what dad meant by more motivated?" His clone barked at him. Smiling he quickly went into his pouch, and grabbed more treats.

Throwing them at Shisa he saw Shisa jump and this time catch them with his mouth this time. Making a grin he went up to himself "Hey! You can not eat Kunai! Careful of that." He started to jog in a circle and then watching Shisa jog around him. Making a small circle they could have fun with that. It was intense running faster and faster. It was a pumping feeling in his body. His body felt great, it was weird doing things got him in trouble gave him this thrill. Karu kept running around with Shisa bouncing off the ground flying by his partner.

Stopping Karu started to relax, allowing Shisa to go back to his puppy form. Slowly standing up and his legs he could feel his body creaking, as it often does after going into his beast form. Holding out his hands Shisa ran up and jumped to him. Hugging him he petted the top of his head. Shisa did well today, and deserved to rest. "Your a good puppy Shisa! You deserve a treat!" Pulling out his some beef jerky he gave it to Shisa, watching the puppy tear through it made him smile. It was moments like this that made him happy he was a ninja. Getting up and brushing himself off he went to the two standing at each other. "Hey old man its okay, she does this often to me. She has a right to suspect me. When something does go wrong in the village it is usually my fault." Shisa bark from his cradled hands. Looking at the man he slightly nodded at him and said to him, "I have introduced my self yet. Karu from the clan Inuzuka. Genin of Kumo, no squad yet. I hopefully work with you later on." Stretching Karu felt a little tired from all this running. Shisa must be feeling it also, the dog was panting reminding him that he was thirsty too. Pulling out his water canteen he took a swig himself. Pulling out a small bowl he gave Shisa some water too.

Taijustu Training:
Chakra:

Bau

Bau

D-rank
Suddenly Song was being lifted high into the air by her shirt a look of shock on her face a moment as she is turned around. SHe had an innocent look for a moment hanging there in the air like clothes hung out to dry. It was then that the comments would strike her nerves. Her right eye twitched and she smiles a dark smile her eyes watching the tall man. Her fists clench as she contemplates punching him in the face with a rock technique... Kid?! He had the nerve to call her kid. Her voice even trembles as she speaks in anger. And then it dawns on her. Karu obviously wasn't going to help her down and no one around this part of town really knew her. Construction workers everywhere..Oh yeah.. this would be perfect! She sucks in as much air as she can before screaming out at the top of her lungs in a scared little girls voice.

"Rape! Somebody help me! this pedophile ape is trying to look up my skirt! Help! Help me!"

She grins darkly at the man holding her as the workers stop. Some of em looked tough too. Now thats using your brain.

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Oh a pedophile? He was now called a pedophile? This was fantastic. In his day Sanosuke was called many things; an idiot, a rule breaker, and just about every cuss word in the book. But being called a pedophile was definitely a new one. That actually annoyed Sanosuke a bit, he preferred his girls his height with a rockign body. Not this half pint who really needed to get off her high horse.

Sanosuke put the girl down on the ground and delivered 3 hard punches on her head that was hard enough to give her 3 matching bumps on her head. "It's not nice for you to talk that way to people who you just met you know!" Sanosuke retorted loudly. He was growing a rather large tick mark that was pulsing more rapidly and angrily. Calming himself down, Sanosuke decided now was the time to address the kid named Karu. "My name is Sanosuke, Sanosuke Flynt" He pointed to his Kumogakure vest that was being slightly hidden by his short sleeved hooded overcoat. This Kumo vest that Sanosuke was wearing was his second favorite peace of clothing. It meant that he worked his ass off to be a full fledged member of Kumo's shinobi forces. That should be enough to tell the Karu kid his rank in Kumo.

Karu

Karu

D-rank
Karu started to laugh really hard, eventually rolling on the ground. Watching her take some hits was humorous. Made his day, he didn't see if often. His ribs started to hurt he was laughing so hard. He knew this was coming but didn't expect this outcome. She was always quick on her feet and he knew she had a quick brain but for once he met someone who reacts the same way he did. Even his dog seemed to be laughing with him.

"Oh Jeez Song, your older than him most likely. How are you calling him a pedo, you would be the pedo in this case."

Karu slowly got a hold of himself and got himself up. The vest meant Chuunin if he wasn't mistaken. Good thing it was Song up there and not him. "Oh man...Song you might wanna tell him your sorry. So what brings you over here anyway? You usually take me missing as a sign from god its going to be a good day."

Bau

Bau

D-rank
Song was set down and a sense of accomplishment filled her before three blows landed and for a moment it really hurt. She even felt dizzy and it began to swell. But quickly the swelling fell and it was like nothing had happened much faster then it ever should of. Something was off as she stood there looking pissed. Karu's laughing didnt help.

She looks up at the man who had hit her and contemplates removing the tip of his nose or using that earth technique again but instead her eye twitches and she plants her hands on her hips glaring defiantly.

"Really? Your instant reaction is to punch a small girl? you have daddy issues or something dipshit?!"(P.S. Character concept dont take it personally)

She then huffs and turns around to glare at Karu. So he hadn't taken the training puppet...who had then? Oh well another mystery for later. She stalks over to him and crosses her arms and then spoke.

"I came because when you or your brother train you push yourselfs a little too far some times and I am there to patch you up."

Upon saying it she realized it was an admission she actually cared and she turned away as her cheeks turned red and mumbled "idiot."

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Karu's laughter turned out to be contagious as he laughed at what Sanosuke did to the girl. Apparently the girl's name was Song. The name sounded like the name of a beautiful girl who would have her emotions controlled; silent, strong and beautiful. But apparently, Song wasn't the person who filled out the architype of the name "Song". But even Sanosuke had to admit, though she was still very young, she looked very beautiful.

But then the way Song puffed her chest out while having her hands on her hips to make her look more commanding made Sanosuke fall over laughing hard. In fact Sanosuke's ribs was killing him from laughing too heard, there was tears streaming down his face."Oh my god, there's no way I can take you seriously like that!" Sanosuke wheezed loudly with laughter. He was rolling on the ground laughing so hard.

Finally, he let his laughter calm down and die. Sanosuke then picked himself up from the ground and wiped the tears that was coming from his eyes. "Ok I'm done now. Ok then Karu, I have a challenge for your taijutsu level. You'll have to spar against me though. Think you can handle it?" Sanosuke asked as he began to stretch his arms to release any tension in them.

Karu

Karu

D-rank
Karu stopped laughing, getting up he brushed himself off. He shouldn't have laughed so hard, he was one of Song's friend. He noticed Sanosuke now actually looking at her, "Careful old man, she might call you a pervert again." He like this guy, he had the same sense of humor that he had. He was actually hoping that he might get to know him later.

Karu had a stupid grin on his face as he watch Sanosuke laugh on the ground. He watch him pick himself up, Karu was happy to meet a ninja like him. That means that all ninja wasn't super serious.

"Training? I would love too! But you gotta go easy on me old man! I might get hurt and get you in trouble."

Bau

Bau

D-rank
Song shakes where she stands with her fist clenched tight controlling her temper. Her teeth where grinding and her eyes where twitching she was even barely breathing. The rocks at her feet begin to shift just a little as if preparing to attach itself to her but it all suddenly stops and she lets out a breath. Instead she unclenches her fists and stretches before kneeling down to collect her book. Dusting it off before she moves to the side with out a word. A sweet smile on her face.

She flips open her book nearby while taking a seat and crossing her legs and waits on standby reading about spinal connections. She would wait. One day when he had forgotten his insult she would return to burn every worldly possession. To poison his food with something that causes diarrhea and then when he was down and out on his luck to slip out of the darkness of the night and rearrange his face so no one would ever think him attractive. All these psycho bitch thoughts fluttering through her head as she smiles sweetly.

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
The look of rage was flashed in Song's eyes but was quickly masked with a smile. He disregarded the rocks that was fluttering around the girl's body in anger, Sanosuke was just distracted by smile Song gave him. Despite the annoying attitude she thought of herself as the best thing ever, she did have a slight stunning effect on him. Sanosuke smiled back at her, she was just too cute she was baby faced. Sanosuke then turned his attention to Karu after Song sat down on the sidelines to watch them.

The sword on Sanouke's back was slowly brought out as he unsheathe his weapon. He swung the blade around so that it would whistle in the air so that he can get his muscles moving. The sword's swings seemed to be slashing at the air with each swing; he had to make sure that Sanosuke acidently didn't slice Karu as he exercised his arms. After he was done, he stabbed the tip of the ground and leaned on the pommel of the sword. "The goal is simple kid, try to fend off my attacks for 5 minutes. Don't worry I'll coat my sword in chakra so that you won't get any cuts. But it'll hurt like a bitch if you get hit with it"

He channeled chakra into his sword so that a small coat of chakra was surrounding his sword. He made sure that his sword was coated with enough chakra that he wouldn't harm Karu too badly with his sword. Sensui Sanosuke said mentally as the chakra coat had just finished being set on his sword. A smirk went across Sanosuke's face. "Last chance for you to back out you know, I'm going to come at you pretty hard you know"

125/135
Spoiler:

Karu

Karu

D-rank
Karu faced turned slightly stoned as he saw that face song gave off. He knew what that face meant. It was trouble, not now, not later, but whenever she chooses. That could be the most dangerous thing in this whole entire town of Kumo. Well this could be problematic, but he wouldn't worry about it right now. He didn't have time.

Like an eager puppy he started to bounce on the balls of his feet. He was excited, this means a lot. He was getting training from someone above him and this means he could get one step closer to that power to protect people. He noticed that justu Sanosuke used on it, making his chakra glow on the sword.

He couldn't handle it any more, taking Shisa he put the puppy on the ground and petted his head. "Go see Song! Give her love, I gotta get serious and down to training, we will continue ours later! Gotta get our sync down." The puppy barked happily and ran off, making Karu smile inside. Looking back at the Chuunnin he had a hug grin on his face. "Come on old man! No holding back! The enemy won't hold back when they try to kill me."

Bau

Bau

D-rank
Song blinks at the chakra on the blade. If only she knew some taijutsu she could be a driving force against that. but in due time. For now She could bide her time. Instead she wanted to see something. The distance between them was merely one rank. A part of her wondered if Karu could go so far as to push the man back. After all with a blunted weapon and a medic present why not go all out?

She frowns deep in thought until Shisa hops up next to her flopping down next to her. Damn cute and cuddly wuddly things. She beams all happy like and wraps her arms under the dog hugging him to her chest and resting her chin on top of his head as they watch. Grey haired old man...hoped he got his ball sack ripped up she did.

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Shisa'a barking made Sanosuke think, was this kid really serious? Someone form the Inuzuka clan was going to fight without his dog partner. Although Sanosuke had no experience with fighting a member from that clan, he did some research in the library about clans in Konoha. The library had a book about the clans of Konohagakure that was hundreds of years ago. He was lucky that the book had something about the clan's fighting style. And the fighting style said that they fought close with their animal companion.

This kid, Karu, was either really confident of his skills or he was really stupid. The way the kid looked at him, there was no way he was backing down now. "If you can survive against my attacks for 5 minutes without losing consciousness, you win. Short, sweet and to the point." Sanosuke said as he took his sword from the ground and level his sword at Karu.

Karu

Karu

D-rank
Karu smiled at Sano when his face takes a thinking moment. It was true that most Inuzuka's fight with their dogs, but not all of them do. If you know they can and they are not it was most likely a trap. Alas how would he know, he probably never faced one in battle or training. Karu had an idea if he got to bad inwards, but he had confidence in himself. Getting down on all four he went back into his four legs getting ready for his Four Leg Technique. He defiantly was not as experienced as Sanosuke. Taking care was not Karu's thing and he was not going to start now.

Picking up speed he started to move around in a jagged line, running at Sano would be just horrible and he knew better than that. He was going to make it at least hard to hit him. Hitting him was not he answer, especially the goal of the mission was to just survive. He could just dodge long enough to make sure that he would not get hit, or if he did it would not be that powerful or that painful. He was waiting for the first swing.

Shisa sat in Song's lap tail wagging all out. The dog knew what was going on, Karu's father did this to them a while back and it hurt back then. Shisa was going to wait patiently, and attempt to lick Song's face. It was right there, might as well.

Justu used:
Chakra:
Taijustu B>A:

Bau

Bau

D-rank
skip me for now.

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Sanosuke noticed how Karu was moving in jagged and evasive maneuvers to surround Sanosuke. This guy was pretty intelligent for a genin that it, he knew that he wouldn't be able to fight Sanosuke head on so he's trying to in a way run the clock. It was a bit cowardly in Sanosuke's opinion but it'd get the job done. The way Karu was running, Sanosuke was having a bit of trouble trying to keep his eyes on the young Inuzuzka. Every time he thought he successfully tracked down Karu, but he would just weave his body out of Sanosuke's vision. If he tried to strike Karu, he would dodge his sword swing and retaliate with a taijutsu technique. So he had to track him down at some point.

Lifting up his sword, he dragged his sword along the ground that was right in front of him. He swung his sword on the ground in a complete circle, as his sword moved it created a dust cloud that wrapped Sanosuke's body masking his prescene with a slight dust. He paid attention to the dust that was around him and its pattern. The dust made one slight movement to the right and smirked. He did this because the speed that Karu was going at would cause his mini dust cloud to shift to the same direction Karu was going. All he had to do was pay attention to the dust cloud.

The dust cloud died down when Sanosuke leaped at Karu cutting him off from his path he was running on. Sanosuke made his feet slide against the ground skidding to fully face the genin. Pointing his sword's tip at Karu's chest, he jabbed the genin's chest. While his sword was coating with chakra, the coating pulsed to the very tip of his sword and exploded. "Taihō!" Sanosuke called out as the blast of the chakra sent Karu flying away from Sanosuke and into a tree 5 meters away from him. Sanosuke smirked as he waited to see if Karu got up. "Oh come on kid you can't be done yet" Sanosuke smirked.

110/135
Jutsu Used:

Karu

Karu

D-rank
'Crap sword. Sword again, and guess what? Another sword!' Karu thinks to himself as he tries to make sure non of the weapon's blow makes contact. This was not working well. He could try to dodge for as long as he wants, but that teaches him nothing about being offensive. He knew how to dodge things, he has been doing this since he was little. Causing trouble and getting out of trouble was he specialty. Dodging to the left and to the right it was like second nature to him now. "Come on old man, you should be able to keep up with me!"

Then the dust happened, watching him kick up the dust made Karu start to think. Sano was confident, and Karu was going to use this to his advantage. Karu has been growling and barking this whole entire time, but it was just useless jabber. Quickly, setting out a few short barks Shisa new it was time to shine. Karu spent his time getting close to Sano, quickly putting in a piece of jerky into one of Sano's pockets. Shisa quickly turned into Karu, and was quickly trying to get the jerky in Sano's pocket. Moving quickly and jagged around like Karu did. Shisa had only one thing on his mind and that was jerky. Karu knew what was going to happened, and was quickly preparing for it.

The contact happened, Sanosuke hit Shisa making the dog fly toward the tree. Karu cringed as he saw this happened, but now he was behind Sano and had a slight advantage. "Now Shisa! Dynamic Marking!" Shisa poofed back into his cute little puppy ran up to him and proceeded to spin around in a circle unleashing his pee everywhere. It defiantly made contact no one was face enough to dodge that. Taking a sniff he could now smell Sano no matter where he hid, and he smelled. Because of the chakra put into the pee, it was more potent that the normal marking. Making it so he could be smelled for 2 miles away. Karu took advatage of this and charge Sano.

One slash of the hand, the second hand, finishing with a kick with the two feet. Bouncing off something he flung himself backwards. It was time to get serious, and Karu was starting to get the hang of everything. Quickly running around Sano he tried to kick up as much dust as possible making a small dust storm. Shisa was doing this also, the dog was not as fast as usual, but quick enough to keep up the dust. As soon as the dust was in the air he tried again for another attack. Slash, slash and lower leg kick, then quickly jumping back. He had to think, time was quickly catching up to him.

Justu Used:
Chakra:
Spoiler:

Bau

Bau

D-rank
Song watched as Karu dodged the weapon swings quietly. It was almost like watching a little show. She frowned though as the man with grey hair seemed so over confident. She kind of wanted to punch him in the balls. For now she just pets the puppy.

Of course that was until the puppy took a leap from her lap and joined the fight. Only to transform and take a blow to the chest. Her eyes widen as she began to fight the black outs.. her legs curl up to her chest as her hands grip her head. Her body starts to tremble and shake. The rocks around her begin to shift and little signs of electricity begin to form. This happened sometimes when she saw those she cared for get hurt. Her chakra was going wild. She didnt have much so it was small signs but the signs where growing. She begins taking deep breaths.. she could see the dog was fine. It was hurting but fine...She didnt need to kill anyone..Sanosuke didnt need to die. She just needed to calm the fuck down.

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Warning Karu's Chakra levels are low:

If there was at all anything Sanosuke didn't see coming was the dog that he sent flying from him after unleashing a powerful blast of chakra from the tip of his sword. He cringed as the blast sent the dog flying undoing the transformation jutsu it had on itself, Sanosuke was positive that he heard an inner pop from the dog's side when he was blasted. The blow would have the dog feeling pain in the next day, but he'll live. Then said dog went with the motion of the thrust and spun around in mid air, and began urinating in mid air. The skill and aim of the dog was impressive as it got over Sanosuke. The chuunin gritted his teeth in annoyance. He signed up to help the kid in training in taijutsu not to get pissed on by a dog. Some of it even got in his mouth, leaving a rather unpleasant taste in his mouth. He would have to wash it down somehow with sake after this.

Shaking his head, he tried t get the urine off his body. Great now he had to make a trip to the cleaners after he was done training the kid. Speaking of whom, Sanosuke saw the young Inuzuka running at him along with his dog back into its transformation. They both were picking up dust to make a dust cloud as they ran. It seemed as though they were attempting to camoflauge their approach. The signs of fatigue were already showing on Karu's face as beads of sweat was beating down his face with every step he took. Just looking at the kid, he could see that he was running on his last legs of chakra. He wouldn't last long; it was already showing on his body. Karu's running became more sluggish and less coordinated, Shisa wasn't much better than its master.

It was time to finish this. He waited for them to come at Sanosuke. Resting his sword on his shoulder so it was on stnadby, Sanosuke simply closed his eyes and began tracking them down from listening to their loud footsteps they were making. If they had more chakra and weren't so tired from their previous training it would have been harder for him to track their movements. 30 meters, 15 meters, 10 meters Sanosuke began to calculate in his head trying to track the exact positioning of Karu and his dog just from the footsteps they were making.....5 meters.....Now!

Quickly, Sanosuke whipped out his sword from his shoulder and opened his eyes to see both Shisa and Karu less than a foot from Sanosuke each of them ready to strike Sanosuke down. He made a quick slash at Karu's ribs to knock the air from them with his chakra coated blade, he continued with the motion to make his sword come down on the transformed version of Shisa's shoulder. He heard a yelp as his shoulder hit home. "Cloud Style: Crescent Moon Slice!" He called out leveling his blade ready for another strike to come at him. The blows he gave the two were enough to make them really not want to get back up.

"Nice try but no cigar kid" Sanosuke smirked confidently.

95/135
Spoiler:

Karu

Karu

D-rank
Spoiler:

Karu was breathing hard, the amount of Chakra he was using in this training was clearly to much. He had one more chance to make this last the rest of the 5 minutes. Time was a blur now, he could not remember how long this fight has been going. Nor did he want to, it was kind of driving him insane. He could feel Shisa breathing hard too, Sanosuke was good, he had more experience than him. That was not going to stop Karu from winning this exercise.

The smell of urine was strong, and the only thing Karu could smell now. It was unique to only Shisa, a smell that his dog could produced. Sniffing he went back onto his two legs. Jumping back he found out what he could do. Quickly dodging the blow he saw Shisa get hit and bounce off the wall enraging Karu.

"Shisa is done with the training you got to worry about me now!" He yells at him, he was done seeing his dog get hit. Running at Sanosuke he jumped in mid air "Eat dirt!" He yelled again followed by "Piercing Fang!" He started to spin so fast he turned into a spiral force to be reckoned with. He was still on all four making this his last move. He could no see, but he could smell making him more accurate and efficient. Making this simple justu a tornado of pain.

Going upward he came down on him he was done with the four leg technique, but it was enough to keep this thing that more powerful. Swirling around he makes two more passes, turning at a ninety degree angle after each run to try again. Go upward again he goes on the blow above bouncing off the floor and going at a forty five degree angle away.

Justu Used:

Charka:

Training:

Bau

Bau

D-rank
Song's eyes watched as Shisa got hit again as if it where in slow motion. The Chunnin laughing at inflicting pain on others. This was just training damn it. why did this guy have to be such a Prick?! She drops down from her seat her Chakra rushing through her like a tidal wave in her mind her vision darkened as she could only See Sanosuke now. Her anger fueled by her endless rage.

She moved then. Her movements where slightly slower then Karu so Karu's attack would finish before she could act. The moment Karu was out of the way she would launch up with a spin. All of her power in its unnatural chakra influenced amount was sent into that knee aimed at the back of Sanosuke's head. She shouts out right when its supposed to hit.

"Good guys dont beat up puppies!"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.