You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

JokerTheOG

JokerTheOG

D-rank
Another dreary day in Kirigakure, nothing special of course that is the weather forecast for the next one thousand years. This day, however, is a special one; Yoshito walked around the borders in search of a single person who is mentioned in the report he received from the Mizukage Administrative building, the scroll was delivered to his home. He wore his traditional clothing as he always did when within his home country, the uneven large-single-sleeved robe with sweatpants and his headband located on his waist in the front. His objective is dark-haired and from the Hozuki clan so his ice jutsu would be the best way to force the person to come back and reconsider his position on leaving the village if it had to come to that. But that isn't in Yoshi's mind, he intends to speak to the boy and allowing his experience and history hopefully sway the person onto the right path.

Yoshi's way of transportation is walking, rain falling carelessly across the land but he was ready for the boy to make his appearance at any moment.

Wants to leave the village and the information on the boy is very similar to what I used to be... is this mission to stop myself from deserting those I care about?

His inner monologue proving a difficult thing to overcome mentally but it shall be done with time. However, for the time being, he is a man on a mission to convince this boy to stay with his aligned village. A simple task could prove difficult depending on the boy's mental stability and how long he has been convincing himself that he is nothing but garbage. In the time he was thinking about his fate and how far he had come to deter his path to criminality in the eyes of Kirigakure the shadow flew past him high above. Yoshito looked upward in the direction of the shadow but it had already vanished, Yoshito's eyes widened not believing what he just saw. The only explanation being that someone was so fast Yoshi couldn't even keep track of their body as they moved at their top speed. His muscles tensed as he shot his body forward in the same direction that the shadow was heading.

The sound of a kunai whizzing through the air headed directly for Yoshito, the boy grabbed the kunai's handle in his back sachel and thrust it in front of his torso, the blade facing downward all in the same motion. The metal surfaces collided, meshing together as the kunai that was airborne flew off its course. "Who's there? Kiya Hozuki? Is that you?" Yoshito hollered outward in the direction the kunai came from gritting his teeth after doing so. That kunai came so fast, this boy that Yoshi is after, did he outclass the young Yuki clan member? A small wind gusted in the air pushing rain aside slightly for a moment as Kiya spoke,

"Yes, what do you want? Don't act as though you want me here." His voice audibly showing his fear of Yoshito and his possible powers that he possessed but in reality, Yoshi is nothing to fear, he is a genin fresh out of the Academy he hadn't even had a chance to train yet but Kiya didn't know that. Yoshi is still in his stance that he was in when he deflected the kunai.

"I'm not here to fight you." Yoshito said,
"Then why are you here!!" Kiya responded yelling louder than before still out of visual range from Yoshito. Kiya's response had Yoshito thinking, why is he here? Because the village willed it so? The two aren't so different in their views and opinions of the village and possibly how it even runs. But this is Yoshito's past, he has since declared his love for his country and became a Kirigakure shinobi. That doesn't mean he doesn't understand where the boy's coming from, he may not know why he feels the way he feels for everyone is indeed different but he did understand the feelings that the boy is going through. A moment had passed and Kiya spoke again, "I'm waiting for an answer!"

To this Yoshito had no choice but to respond trying to talk the boy off of a metaphorical ledge. "The information I got on you says you doubt your ability." Yoshito spoke with reason in his tone, his voice died out slowly at the end of his sentence. "Maybe so..." Kiya began sniveling- was he crying? "So what? Didn't everyone when they first began?" He spoke the truth and this hit Yoshito hard, right in his own heart for it was true for the most part. Yoshi clutched his kunai still in his hand, his teeth gritting at the same pace that it was before.

"I was just like you. I hopped around from village to village with my family, mostly ones that didn't have shinobi but that doesn't matter. I wanted to leave when I got here, I didn't feel apart of the village like the rest of you who were born here. Then I heard my parents talking to each other on how I was a disappointment. You see they wanted to finally settle down, their time of running had come to an end but I didn't want to stop. I started failing and starting fights just for the hell of it. But that changed when I made some friends who talked me through the Academy, they showed me the life I could lead if I set my mind to it. And so from then on, I chose to be the best I could be. But it wasn't for those who didn't believe in me or those who were disappointed in me. I did it for myself. You see, when you hear other people talk about you, you can do two things about it. You can fold and leave like you are thinking to do... or you can choose to prove them wrong, and be the best."

Kiya walked closer and closer to the young shinobi, the two were brothers in arms within the Kirigakure roster but his speech had nothing to do with that. The speech told a little of Yoshito's past and how he got the courage to overcome his childish whims to change what had become difficult for him. This seemed to reach Kiya more than anything anyone else had done. That showed by Kiya moving closer to Yoshito, tears forming at the corners of his eyes because he apparently felt that Yoshito was speaking of the truth and his own motives. That moved Kiya. It moved the young man from the darkness and into the light. Well, the rainy light that is. The boy known as Kiya finally becoming fully visible to Yoshito and he took note of what he had on him in case this turned out violently. Yoshito had no plans to attack the boy but he would defend himself and so he was at the ready even though he lowered his kunai from his torso allowing Kiya to get closer. When he got too close, he threw his arms outward to wrap around Yoshi embracing him in a hug. This was new for the boy, affection of this calibre from someone he'd never met. Shocked at first Yoshi became enveloped in the emotion Kiya showed and hugged him back.

"Let's get you back home." Yoshi said with a smile and a thumbs up to Kiya, his right arm still wrapped around the boy's shoulder taking him along the journey back inside the boundaries of their country.

Troubled Nin:

Word Count:

JokerTheOG

JokerTheOG

D-rank
Drops of water fell fast to the earth and stopped along its way on the bodies of Kiya, Yoshito, and whoever else could have possibly been in the area. The two had just met but they were bonding faster than brothers, perhaps it had something to do with their similar brain wavelengths in terms of mental thinking and newfound ninja way, Kiya's being much more recently cemented than Yoshito's but nonetheless, their mental wavelengths were similar and in unison now that Yoshito had talked the boy off of the metaphorical ledge he was dangling from. Leaving the village could have been a grave or deadly mistake and Yoshito saved the boy from making that decision.

"Y'know, it's not just that I may disappoint my village members, I just am scared I may get someone hurt, I'm not that good of a shinobi..."

The boy Kiya spoke to his own abilities to Yoshito confiding in him. Yoshi's eyes darted to his newfound friend thinking for a moment on his own thoughts regarding his own abilities. It was as if the two were the same mind just split between two bodies, but that's crazy right? Yes, much too crazy to be a real thing. Anyhow, Yoshito paused for a moment causing Kiya to walk a little bit ahead of him before he looked back wondering why Yoshi was no longer alongside him. He proceeded to ask Yoshi what was the matter when that's when he noticed Yoshi's head was hung looking onto the muddy ground as if he was thinking of something deeper than himself. That was true. A shinobi's abilities are a big part of how they perform and act and even excel in rankings within the village but the most important part is that one has to believe in themselves or they will never succeed, that is also a fact.

With these thoughts shooting past Yoshito's mind he took it upon himself to jump at Kiya's kunai that was thrown earlier. He grabbed it softly by the handle and tossed it in Kiya's direction. The young Hozuki clan member caught it mid-air in a swiping motion with his right hand and looked upon Yoshito kind of knowing where this was going but audibly asked for an explanation. "You're worried, I'm worried, let's get better." The boy spoke before Kiya was allowed the time to ask any questions and he finished with a nod and a big smile painting his face. Yoshito himself clutched his own kunai he still had in his hand and held it in the same fashion he did when deflecting the kunai thrown earlier, tilted blade downward in front of his torso with his left arm bent but extended beyond the bounds of his body forward toward Kiya.

"Ah so it's training then, huh, well let's get it going then!" Kiya suddenly had some pep in his step as if Yoshito's personality rubbed off on the boy and made him less depressed than he was before. The boy still was unsure of himself and it showed physically, he lunged forward first at Yoshito making a striking slash from up to down at the young Yuki clan member. Kiya's slash, however, was met with an opposing force of Yoshi's, a slash upward from a downward beginning position. The metal clanked as they met in the middle, the two followed through with the strike to no avail, it was meant to not have their hand's momentum stopped by the opposing force from one another and that had worked yet Yoshito's little strength training had shown up when the kunai met. Nothing too notable but Kiya's slash ended first, Yoshi's after his only nanoseconds later.

Yoshito allowed his left hand to form a fist, clenching roughly he thrust forward into Kiya's stomach but he was too fast, he obviously had been training, unlike the young Yuki. Although his new way of life within Kirigakure was to get better and train to do so, he hadn't had the time yet. He took a walk through the town and then came here with instructions from the mission scroll he received by way of the mail. Yoshi's fist was met with an open-palmed defense from Kiya and he held the young man's clenched fist there for only a moment before twisting it sideways. Yoshi let out a howl of anger and pain mixed together to create a perfect shreik. His head looked upward in the pain and after the howl was let out he then darted his attention to the boy so he wouldn't miss anything but in the same speed as before, Kiya's leg went out and to the side aiming at Yoshito's torso.

There wasn't much time to react but Yoshito had the ableness to do so, his hand that previously moved down in preparation for another attack but was now used to block the leg of the young Kiya. Doing so, Yoshito dropped the weapon and quickly did just that. "Tchh." Kiya let out a slight grunt when his leg was caught by Yoshito. The two stood there in each other's grasp, unable to let go of each other. In truth, though, given the performance so far Kiya had the strength to free himself from Yoshito's hold yet he hadn't almost as if he was humoring the young Yuki clan member. This had Yoshito weary and rightfully so after Yoshi noticed that little fact about the battle so far is when his hand holding Kiya's leg in place turned to liquid effectively phasing through Yoshi's clutching hand and solidifying nanoseconds after passing through Yoshi's flesh and connected the hit. Kiya's shin collided with Yoshi's torso and knocked him back, Kiya's own hold on Yoshi's fist loosened allowing Yoshi to stumble to the side at his own pace allowing some space to be settled between the two Kirigakure shinobi.

Panting and holding his right hand on his abdomen Yoshito spoke aloud to his sparring partner, "Aha, you don't need training. You're better than I when it comes to Taijutsu and that's saying something!" he was speaking of his secondary specialization that is Taijutsu. He hopes one day to be better at it but for now, the boy had to settle being second best in this situation or at least talking big to make it seem as if he was tooting his own horn. The horn, however, had no tune, otherwise known as blowing it out of his ass. Although he could feel himself getting slightly better more and more the battle progressed and that brought a smile across the boy's face. He looked onward to Kiya as if asking if he wanted to continue. His eyes said, let's continue, but his body sang another tune entirely. His body was hurt and by such a simple form as a kick. How weak Yoshito's body is.

Staying true to his new ninja way, however, he was hoping Kiya wanted to continue the training the two were set in. The answer came seconds after Yoshi threw out the inaudible invitation to continue training as Kiya put his hand to his mouth as if he were about to perform a ninjutsu of some sort. This was a training session and therefore Yoshi wouldn't think the boy would use a super offensive jutsu but he was also in this to win it and so as soon as Kiya's hand reached his lips a copy of Yoshito appeared in a puff of smoke not even three meters from his location. As his hand became wet slightly assuming the jutsu the clone took hold of the original Yoshito's hand and threw him toward Kiya's location but not in the obvious trajectory of whatever he was throwing at Yoshito. Kiya's mistake was aiming his water jutsu directly at Yoshi's head, the young boy took advantage of this by having his clone throw the original in a downward manner, the original Yoshito caught himself in a kneeling position and extended his legs as soon as the soles of his feet collided with the ground and lunged forward quicker than he had before at the same time grabbing another kunai from his pack and slicing it forward aiming to only knick his clothing.

A puff of smoke became visible behind the now only existing Yoshito as the boy's slash connected. Kiya supposedly had all his focus on the technique he formed at Yoshito's direction and therefore had not had the reaction time necessary to dodge the basic yet creative move done by Yoshito and his clone. Using the momentum he caused by extending his legs he didn't stop with the slicing of Kiya's sleeve, he used the momentum to land behind Kiya. Back to back now, the young Yoshito turned using his foot to pivot his body as his right leg came in an upward tilting motion aiming at Kiya's head in a true roundhouse kick fashion. This time, however, Kiya had the necessary premonition to dodge or block this basic taijutsu that Yoshtio was attempting. Before, he was too focused on his offensive style ninjutsu but now that his technique was done and over, he turned his body almost as soon as Yoshito landed and put his arms in a defensive manner.

The boy's arms threw up in a cross formation centering his chest as to block Yoshi's incoming attack. Yoshi's leg made contact with Kiya's forearms and he took this moment to take advantage of the fight. He knew he was faster and stronger than Yoshito, that was clear by the way the battle had been going so far and so he knew he could do what he was about to do. As soon as the leg made contact with Kiya's forearm, he twisted his arm so that his open palm would grab Yoshi's shin. As soon as this was done Kiya pulled Yoshi's body into his area of effectiveness and with that done, Kiya threw a punch at Yoshi's face head-on. The knuckles of Kiya would connect with Yoshi's nose had he not turned his head letting his cheek absorb most of the brunt force of the punch. Kiya let go to the young boy allowing his body to fall backward in a similar fashion to that of a ragdoll after being hit.

Yohi's body hit the ground and with the momentum from falling downward, his body ricocheted from the ground allowing it to do a simple jump from the muddy earth that lay beneath them. Luckily the soft muddy exterior of the earth caught his fall for if he had landed on hard rock or cement it would only cause more damage to the boy more than Kiya had delivered. The pain was substantial though, Yoshito could feel the pain all over his body. His body pulsated with pain focusing mostly on his cheek, right side of his torso and his back and even a little where Kiya had took hold of the boy. He stood up in a stance that wanted to continue fighting. Although his body was beaten his mind wanted more, he wants to get stronger and pushing one's self to the limits is how to do just that. Yoshito's problem, however, is that he didn't know the threshold to stop training. He was going to kill himself if it hadn't been for Kiya having a consciousness and not wanting that to happen.

"You're really good, I just got lucky." Kiya said hoping to bring up Yoshito's demeanor to the heightened level it had been before when he was making the speeches. But after the beating he endured, it would be hard to muster up even a fake happy go lucky personality trait. Even with all this going on, however, and to Kiya's surprise, the young boy Yoshito smiled as his hand came into view with his thumb sticking up into the air. "So, you happy with your training? Do you still have doubts?" Panting and groaning in between words it may be hard for Kiya to fully understand but he did. Kiya's face became one with the emotion of surprise as well as jealousy. How could Yoshito who had just taken a beating more than he should be able to handle still be so happy. Was it the fact that he's found a home and possible training partner? Or was it the fact that he recently made a possible rogue ninja come back to their home country. Whether it was these things or another, Kiya was impressed and it showed on his face.

"Yea, I'm satisfied, now let's go get you checked out, huh?" Kiya responded letting a slight chuckle escape from his lips and soon the two shared laughter at how embarrassed Yoshito had just been in the fight between the two Kirigakure shinobi. "No, no hospital, I just need some rest. I'll see you around right? No leaving the village without me got it?" Amazing, even though he had just gotten beaten it was all about getting Kiya's mind into his village and off of his shortcomings. Yoshito was truly a magnificent kid with fondness to those around him seemingly no matter what. To Yoshito's response, Kiya just shrugged and smiled walking toward Yoshi taking him by the shoulder in the form of his arm wrapping around Yoshi's neck helping him walk toward the village. The image from the end before had reversed now, the two exchanging small talk and laughs in between steps into the village and they soon went on their own way.

[Exito]

Word Count & Stats Trained:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.