You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ren Akako

Ren Akako

D-rank
The young girl's heart was heavily beating in her chest. Today was finally the day. One way or another the suffering would end. Either she would get her permission, leave the village without permission, or she would sleep with the fishes. Maybe asking the Raikage was a bad idea, she usually gets stressed when talking to superiors, and this is the big boss running the place. She didn't really know what kind of person the Raikage really was, as the time she was allowed to spent outside of her home was restricted outside of errands. But from what she heard, the Raikage was a fierce man, which didn't really calm her down that much.

But she had to do it today. If she didn't, she might not be able to survive for another week. Her dad seemed to be caught up in something, causing him to be even more aggressive than usually. Usually she would only get hit once or twice by her dad whenever she illegally trained behind his back, but yesterday was another story. She just got finished training, covered in sweat, when she walked into her dad. Without hesitation, he lifted her up by her neck, and started choking her out, while going on a rant about how he keeps telling her that she will never be a Samurai or a Shinobi, and that she should give up on her false dreams. If it wasn't for her mom who managed to calm him down, she wouldn't be... alive anymore.

So battered and bruised, slightly scarred, the young woman approached the Raikage's office. Today was the day the suffering would finally end. Today was finally the chance she was waiting for. The chance to finally become a human, instead of the dog she was being treated as. Maybe she could even become a Shinobi?

Ren took one final deep breath, standing in front of the Raikage's office. She gently, but nervously, knocked on the door, as she expected things to go downhill pretty fast. "I..I... I would like to request an audience with Raikage-sama!" She nervously uttered, almost stumbling over her words. She hoped that the Raikage would be in a good mood. She was hoping that the Raikage wasn't gonna kill her as soon as she mentions leaving the village. She was hoping the Raikage had time for a non-Shinobi peasant like her. And naturally she was hoping the Raikage was home in the first place.

Word Count: 409

Hastur

Hastur

Dead
Hastur didn't like boring days, it wasn't long before they decided to make their march into the land of sands... But in the wake of such opulent enjoyment, the dull visage of these temple walls was something that ground at his very soul, the pressure of the boredom building to a fever pitch before one of his people walked into his room, bowing low in her golden cloak exposing her neck to her lord as she would announce that there was one of his ninja there to seek him out. Wondering if he were in the mood to accept visitors of any kind. Looking to the woman he would wave his hand dismissively as she would bow again in response to his denial before turning on her heel and moving to inform the girl on his lack of any way for him to see her. Closing the massive gate behind her and traveling down the hallways from the office to seek out the genin who had come hoping for an audience.

"Apologies miss, but lord Hastur isn't taking any visitors or appointments today, perhaps you would be willing to return tomorrow?"

The woman would smile politely, pointing a hand towards the door indicating for the girl to leave the building as others who overheard the announcement too let out unhappy groans and took their leave before she would have the chance to. The hustle and bustle relatively quick before she would be left alone to exit the abode of the Raikage... No doubt unsatisfied with the result...

Such was life.

If she decided to exit the complex, into the open glade which surrounded his building, a couple of tall trees to either side of the door would greet her. Each of them tall and mighty having stood high for decades. As she would go about her way, a sound would penetrate through the silence and depression of the scenario. A voice, confident and like a bolt of lightning hewing through the air with its annunciation. The tone was regal and bordered on arrogance in one form or another, but emitted from one of the middle height branches from the tree to her left.

"I take it you're the one whom thought it appropriate to request my time...?"

The voice would speak with a stern degree of irritability as if he were displeased or looked down on the fact a lowly genin had the right or the ability to request anything of him. Should she approach the tree and peer up she would sight Hastur in all of his glory, red cloak with gold trimmings falling to either side of the tree as he sat up against the trunk, one leg perched up on the branch he was sitting on with the other dangling lazily off the edge and swaying slightly as he held what appeared to be an apple in his hand, eyeing it up as if he hadn't entirely decided whether it was right to eat or not. Arrogance emitting from him as much as the electrical radiance of his dormant strength. But as he waited for a response, his cold and stern exterior would break to a smile, his crimson eyes turning to face the girl who had asked for him.

"But I am benevolent, am I not? I have time for all of my subjects, no matter how young or small, you are all precious gems to me. Come, let us talk"

After his first statement he would twist and allow himself to drop casually from the tree, only then approaching the girl and eyeing her up from bottom to top, taking a bite out of his apple as he did so, seemingly pleased with the sensation and the crunch it provided. Motioning towards one of the many bridges towards some of Kumogakure, he would begin to walk, expecting the girl to keep pace.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.