You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
The pain in Sanosuke's leg was already subsiding as he began walking down the mountain trail of Kumogakure that would lead to the mountain center of the Rice Paddies. With each step he took, he was able to walk in a less painful hobble to a more comfortable and natural strut. "About damn time I can walk" Sanosuke said as he folded her arms under his head while walking down the mountain trail. "Now I can resume my kenjutsu training starting tomorrow". The sun was beginning to set over the Kumogakure mountains, it casted the whole village in a shroud of orange light. It was too dark and late for him to go to the Akako dojo now to resume with his kenjutsu training. He might as well get home and catch some sleep, he'd resume his training when it was bright outside for him to see properly. But just before Sanosuke decided to go to sleep, he was on a mission to help some villager with a problem; once he did that he would go to be get back up in the morning to later acquire his reward. Something about giving about a teddy bear.

After walking down the mountain trail, he was walking down the grassy plains of the paddy fields and was about to walk home to his cave when the sound of patter was approaching him. The sounds were that of small footsteps that was getting louder and louder until Sanosuke was looking down upon a little girl. She looked as though she was just barely 7 and wore villager clothing that was tattered from use. The Kumo rice paddy fields were a place where many of the poorest villagers lived, they made a living off of the harvest of the rice paddies. So the children were probably left with not much but clothing on their backs. "Mister please help!" the girl said. She walked over and began tugging on Sanosuke's baggy black pants to gain his attention. Sanosuke looked at the girl; the tugging was getting rather obnoxious in his opinion but he might as well pay attention to what the girl wanted.

"Hey kid calm down what's wrong will you? I can't have you ruining my clothes now can I?" Sanosuke said in attempts to calm the girl down. The girl looked at her hands in embarrassment and looked as though she was about to cry. Tears were already brimming down her eyes as she let out wails of crying. The wails caused Sanosuke to flinch as the little girl began sobbing uncontrollably. "Kid sorry, I'm sorry okay? Will you just tell me what has you so worked up?"

The girl looked at Sanosuke and tried to quickly wipe the tears from her eyes, before she spoke there was a sound of laughter that could easily be heard from where Sanosuke stood. When he looked he saw that there was another child who was easily older than the little girl that was drying her eyes from her tears. "Oh shut the hell up Emily, all I want is to blow up your doll" the boy said with a sneer. This called the girl to cry out even more.

"Mister! Please, get Rosie back! My daddy will pay you!" the girl desperately screamed out to Sanosuke. It only took a few seconds to realize what had happened. This kid here stole a teddy bear from the girl and the girl must have filled out some mission request form to get her doll back. Sanosuke looked at the girl's face who looked as though she was about to cry again if he said no.

With a weary sigh Sanosuke walked towards the boy, this was a pain in the ass. The boy got in a defensive stance still holding the doll "What the hell do you w-" the boy was saying before Sanosuke delivered 3 swift blows with his fist down upon the boy's head until there was 3 matching swollen bumps on his head on where Sanosuke had hit. The boy slowly fell on the ground twitching in pain from the strikes but conscious enough for him to hear Sanosuke's words: "Lay off the girl and stop playing with dolls you damn kid!".

The doll fell out of the boy's hand and sat there. The girl by the name of Emily peeked out of Sanosuke's leg to see what had happened. She squealed in delight to see her doll not in the hands of the bully. "Rosie!" Emily screamed as she ran to embrace the teddy bear, snuggling with it happily. She turned her attention to Sanosuke. "Thank you mister, come with me to dinner my mommy is making stew" And with that, the girl took Sanosuke by his finger and began leading the chuunin to her house. Sanosuke was about to protest but it wasn't in his heart to put down a little girl. After all the kid's crying was loud enough to pierce even the hardest heart.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.