You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trying to make a come back Empty Trying to make a come back Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:34 pm

Kusono Kaguya

Kusono Kaguya

D-rank
Hey everyone, Kusono(Kiri)/ Hotaru(suna) here. Been away for a good few years and interested in trying to get back into the RP scene. Been creeping around for a few days and haven’t seen anyone in chat. Is the whole chat moved to the discord server? Anyway, I was thinking of making a come back with Hotaru Chikamasu since the Suna event is going on. Any tips from puppet character? Anything new on the site besides the suna even? Let me know!

2Trying to make a come back Empty Re: Trying to make a come back Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:43 pm

Myrddin

Myrddin

A-rank
Welcome back, as far as the chat yes everything is on discord now. As far as your other questions I don't have the answers but I am sure someone will pop in soon with the answers you seek.

3Trying to make a come back Empty Re: Trying to make a come back Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:02 pm

Kusono Kaguya

Kusono Kaguya

D-rank
Thanks for the quick reply!

4Trying to make a come back Empty Re: Trying to make a come back Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:36 am

Satoru

Satoru

D-rank
Welcome back to the Saga my friend

5Trying to make a come back Empty Re: Trying to make a come back Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:15 am

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
Welcome back! Hope to see you around the site

6Trying to make a come back Empty Re: Trying to make a come back Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:49 am

Akito Miku

Akito Miku

D-rank
Always hard to make comebacks when real life is pulling you away... but goodluck and may you return stronger then ever

7Trying to make a come back Empty Re: Trying to make a come back Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:07 am

Nova Makato

Nova Makato

A-rank
Welcome back! If you’ve got questions about puppets, lemme know I should be able to answer your questions ^_^

8Trying to make a come back Empty Re: Trying to make a come back Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:30 pm

Izumi

Izumi

A-rank
Welcome back!

9Trying to make a come back Empty Re: Trying to make a come back Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:36 pm

Destiny

Destiny

D-rank
Welcome back~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.