You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Visit my train car (A rank) Empty Visit my train car (A rank) Tue May 29, 2018 2:22 pm

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Mission name: Visit my train car
Mission rank: A
Objective: For anyone Jounin and above to come to a private train car riding the rails, board it and spar the individual within without using anything above E rank jutsu
Reward: 1000 ryo
Mission Description: Locate where Train D-7502 is. In car eight there is a man waiting for a challenger to practice with. He has put forth the funds for this mission. The rules are not to utilize any jutsu above E rank. However there are no limitations on weapons or taijutsu non chakra techniques. Even lethal ones.
Mission Details: Tsuyo has purchased his own train car and filled it with a lavish bar like setting. He sits within waiting for anyone to come challenge him. He is considerably strong. Kage level. His specialty is Taijutsu so whoever takes this mission will be forced into close quarters combat with him moving at high speeds on the rails. The inside of the train has a three meter ceiling. From side to side is Four meters and the car itself is sixteen meters long. Tables and chairs along with a bar surrounded by stools scattered within.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.