You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Preparing for the hunt (Invite only) Empty Preparing for the hunt (Invite only) Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:45 pm

Sero

Sero

S-rank
Sero sat within the throne room alone. Most others had gone about their day but he had chosen to remain in the manor for the time being and prepare himself. His aura filled the chamber in a way that would suffocate any non ninja as he prepared his chakra and flexed it outwards before pulling it in like breathing over and over again. Light would fade from the room and return with each breath. Sero himself was in the center of the room. The designs on the painted windows depicting war scenes from long ago. Casting a glow over him time and time again. His grey eyes shifted across the chamber before he would kneel down as a grey pillow would form as if out of mist beneath his knee's. Settling back on his feet in his silver robes with fur around his shoulders. His silver hair spilling down around his shoulders and down his back. Flowing around him with the energy shifting through him. No weapon adorned his person and yet it felt like the room was filled with danger. Its stillness resting on the edge of a blade. Precarious as it was Sero seemed the calm constant. A being in his own element.

He had heard of Nozomi's battle. His rival pushed to her limits by a woman that was a renown criminal the world round. One Lamya by name. She was a potent med nin and a dangerous combatant. Tied tightly to the fall of the village Sunagakure. He would not underestimate this prey. Especially since the world wished her taken alive. He had a great amount of faith and knowledge in Nozomi's abilities and compared them to his own. Nothing to even slightly be scoffed at. She had won the last bout against her but this time Sero saw a challenge he wanted a turn at. To prove himself perhaps as Nozomi's equal. This woman would be an excellent example of his current capabilities. His training peaked as it were. The whole house seemed to shudder as he took in a breath of anticipation. Sharing in his excitement. A new challenger for him to conquer. If Nozomi allowed him his own shot. The room darkened as he settled back and stretched out his hands to either side with his palms up. A dark face with eight eyes forming around him from his chakra as he focused it. Bringing it to bear as he prepared his hunting ritual for someone worthy of every ounce of him.

The ceiling would begin to fill with mist as it swirled above and crackled with energy. A slow mass spinning in such a slow motion it seemed as if it threatened to accelerate at any moment. Yet nothing sealed another out of the chamber. From the mist above his entire arsenal of weapons would begin to emerge. A dance of swords and arrows, kunai and other assorted weapons floating methodically. As if to a tune only he could hear the weapons circled the room just above the level of a standing person. Dozens of them shifting as a skull mask slowly lowered down the center of the arsenal. His parted hands coming together to collect it before lowering it before himself. His silver eyes staring blankly into the empty black sockets of the mask. His hunter nin mask. He had not put it on for some time. Choosing instead to train the next generation. He could feel the difference of his power from the last time. Even Ayakashi was now a rival to him. As was this Hastur. The blades caught light from the windows and glinted red as if doused in blood. His hunting ritual beginning.

2Preparing for the hunt (Invite only) Empty Re: Preparing for the hunt (Invite only) Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:24 am

Nova Makato

Nova Makato

A-rank
Nova walked through the mansions halls on the bottom floor. It was late afternoon and she had since returned from her activities outside of the mansion for the day. Her foot was bare and padded silently across the cold stone floor, but her wooden foot clicked against the tiles with each step. Hugging herself and rubbing her arms, she realized how cold it felt in the mansion and regretted leaving her kimono draped over the end of her bed. Stomach grumbling slightly, her destination was the kitchen to grab something to eat. It was before the time dinner would be prepared and lunch was long past, so the kitchen and halls were both empty of the few servants under the employ,willing or unwilling she wondered, of Lord Osada. Nova enjoyed being in the kitchen and cooking, and the sight of then empty space nearly prompted her to cool a meal for herself. Grumbling coming from her stomach soon dissuaded such a time commitment and she rifled through the pantry of snacks that she had been sure to keep stocked since her arrival here. From a plastic bin she grabbed a few pieces of jerky as well as a slice of cheese off a wheel that was sitting on the counter and walked back out of the kitchen, quietly nibbling on her spoils. The mansion itself was lovely and beautifully crafted, but dark and empty which must have loaned it its aura of unease that it seemed to impart upon its inhabitants, Nova thought as she walked back into the tall main hall.

Normally the building itself seemed cold and lifeless but filled to the brim with possible watching eyes, but today Nova felt something else on the air. It felt like the building itself was breathing, a warm heartbeat pounding against the sole of her foot. Though she had been about to ascend the stairs to return to her room to stare at books for hours she stopped suddenly, feeling drawn to the door that she had passed through only once before. Opposite the entrance hall was the oaken door to the throne room, where she had been offered and accepted a place here as well as facing a combatant that she had been completely unprepared for. That had all occurred on the first night she had met Lord Osada and had not seen him since. For some reason it felt as though the feeling of life that the mansion was filled with was sourced in that room, and despite the gut feeling that opening said door was a mistake that could cause her harm she was drawn toward it. Snacks still in one hand she walked slowly towards the door, easing her faux left foot down on the stone tiles as slowly as possible to try to remain silent. Reaching out with her left hand towards the doorknob, she recoiled as the door swung slightly open with the exhale from the building. Taking a deep breath and holding it, Nova peeked her head inside.

Within the room she saw the recognizable figure of Lord Osada leaning back in the throne, his hands turned upward to the ceiling of the darkening room. Face peering into the room, she was now certain that the bizarre feeling she had been getting was in face emanating from this room and more specifically from Lord Osada himself. A shadow slowly formed from the ethereal mist that was slowly flowing into the room from...from somewhere that Nova was unable to ascertain, and wrapped around the striking white haired man seated calmly in the center of it all and formed an arachnid face of shadow. Just watching from the doorway she felt every hair on her body stand on end and goosebumps crawl up her flesh. The mist had filled the upper half of the room before it started to swirl, Nova was entranced by it as it was like watching a whirlpool from underneath. It seemed to crackle with energy, but it was more powerful than she could grasp. Blinking rapidly she looked upwards as several items seemed to sink downwards out of the mist seemingly made of it, a bizarre dance of blades and bows and arrows slowly circling around the throne in the center. From the center of the whirlpool, a hunter mask slowly descended further than the rest of items and down into the waiting hands of Lord Osada. His eyes stared blankly down at the mask as the weapons circled slowly, before all jolting to a halt and beginning to reflect a crimson light from the windows.

Nova watched with wide eyes, nearly forgetting to breath and letting her legs lock from standing still for to long causing her to tumble forward. Her shoulder would hit the door sending it slamming open as she tumbled to her knees. Heart pounding she stared at the ground for a moment embarrassed at herself and fearful of anger from Lord Osada. This was the first time she had gotten so much as a glimpse of him since arriving here, and here she was tumbling on what appeared to be a relatively private ritual of some sort. Slowly she would look up at him, peering cautiously through locked of auburn hair before raising up off her knees and picking up the cheese and meat that had slid a meter out in front of her.

[901 Word count]

3Preparing for the hunt (Invite only) Empty Re: Preparing for the hunt (Invite only) Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:17 pm

Sero

Sero

S-rank
Sero would pause as he had examined the mask for imperfections and found none. His mask had never been marked in battle but it was ritual all the same. Still the door creaking open behind him drew his attention. The blades shifted and turned. Every pointed object in the room shifted as one and their blades were directed towards the new entrant. His hands gently placed the mask down before him where he was kneeling down on the pillow in the center of the room. His right hand would raise and slowly the blades would turn away. He could feel her aura. The Iron spider had returned to visit him once more. Idly they would begin to circle once more as she fell inside the room. Stumbling for whatever reason and scattered the strongly scented food products. She would collect them he was sure but for now she was still. As if having accidentally stumbled into the den of a predator. Unsure of how it would react to her entrance. The door to her escape sliding closed behind her. Still he would take the hand he had gestured with the blades and use it once more to gesture her forward. His voice echoing in the hall like a dull and distant sound.

"Come and sit before me. Be welcomed in my hall child. You are safe from my designs for the time being."

He would wait for her to shift. Remaining still and at peace as his hands settled into his lap. If she approached another pillow would seem to form in front of him for her to settle onto. His own attention drawn to her and the mask placed between them as his dull grey eyes studied her. This close they seemed like the eyes of a man passed away some time ago. Almost faded from view. One might think him blind and yet those eyes seemed to pry. Seeking out every detail as if nothing could be hidden from him. He looked her over a moment before seeming to be satisfied. His hands would lift once more as a broadsword would lower from above and gently settle into his hands. His thin fingers running along the length of it as he studied it for imperfections he knew would not be there. Each weapon destined for the same process. He would shift its weight and check its balance in his hands before releasing it. Before it could fall to the floor it would split into mist and fade away. His attention fully on her once more. His voice splitting from between pale lips almost unnaturally. Like the dead speaking.

"I have read reports of your activities during the exams. You have done well and gained a reputation as the invincible Iron spider. A true champion in our midst and settling in Kiri with us. Truly our strength only builds to greater heights with you. Still, we gain nothing from from combat if we do not learn from it and improve. Tell me, what is it you learned while you were away?"

He would settle his hands in his lap again. His silver hair spilling around his shoulders as his aura faded slightly. Giving her room to breath as he waited to see what she had gained. He was in all appearances proud of her which seemed odd. Even he had not been a champion of the exams. Many people had lost a lot of ryo when he dropped out of the finals though. He had been assumed to be the victor at the time. Still he could not have won without killing and it had been forbidden. He had to surrender his placement. She however had crushed through the competition. She had risen above the masses.

4Preparing for the hunt (Invite only) Empty Re: Preparing for the hunt (Invite only) Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:18 pm

Nova Makato

Nova Makato

A-rank
Nova gulped as she felt the attention of Lord Osada shift to her, and with it a weight seeming to press down on her chest. She would gulp as she saw the blades all swing their tips towards her from all around the room and was certain that this would be the end, heart nearly leaping out of her chest when the door behind her slammed close. Still frozen she waited for something to happen, though nothing did. Finally she would look up, and rather than an expression of rage he bore the same emotionless look he bore before. Instead he would beckon her forward with a wave of his hand and his voice would echo through the hall towards her, "Come and sit before me. Be welcomed in my hall child. You are safe from my designs for the time being.". Nova would blink several times before the words would register in her mind, as as it did she would rise from her knees and walk towards the white haired man. As she began to slowly walk towards him another pillow would materialize a few meters in front of him, and Nova would somewhat clumsily ease herself down to it. She crossed her real leg underneath her, but her wooden leg stuck out awkwardly to the side and she sat before the Lord of the mansion.

He stared at Nova unblinkingly for what felt like forever, the weight of his gaze making Nova feel uncomfortable and fidget in her seat. Still looking at her he would raise his hands and one of the several blades slowly orbiting the throne in the center of the room would slowly descend to his waiting grasp. A broadsword glinted in the low light as it silently slid between his fingers as he examined the blade. He held it off the the side and let it fall gracefully from his fingers towards the floor. Nova winced in expectation the the metallic clatter of the weapon falling to the floor but it did not sound, the blade rather would turn to mist as it would his, a pool of fog drifting from where the blade dissolved. Another weapon would float down to his hands and the same inspection would be performed, followed by the dropping and disappearance of the weapon. The process would begin again until each weapon that had been suspended moments before had faded to mist.

Once again she felt the weight of the world shift back from each blade to her. She ceased her fidgeting and met his cool gaze as he spoke to her in a tone that eachoed with death,  "I have read reports of your activities during the exams. You have done well and gained a reputation as the invincible Iron spider. A true champion in our midst and settling in Kiri with us. Truly our strength only builds to greater heights with you. Still, we gain nothing from from combat if we do not learn from it and improve. Tell me, what is it you learned while you were away?". Nova gulped as she tried to make sure her voice would not break when she responded to him. More than anything she was surprised that Lord Osada had taken notice of her performance in the exams. Unsure of why his attention being on her made her feel like her heart would beat out of her chest, she felt a small surge of excitement. This happened to be so timed with the completion of both a new bunraku puppet as well as a jutsu that Nova was confident enough to test in front of Lord Osada though she had not yet performed it successfully. A small smile would cross her face and she would speak, her voice confident yet soft, “I've just completed my new bunraku puppet if I may show you that? As well as a new jutsu that I think will be useful for my new combat style.”.

Only once permission would be granted from Lord Osada Nova would raise her hands in front of her at eye level. Her fingers would begin to twitch a peculiar dance in the sky as thin tendrils of chakra would knit themselves into being from her fingertips. Her face would show concentration as she worked, the strings unspooling from her left fingertips while with her right she seemed to swirl them up like a ball of yarn. Emerald chakra glowing there was soon a grapefruit sized orb of chakra threads floating inches above her palm. With a t twitch of the fingers creating the strings they would cease, the loose ends wrapping up into the ball and separating from her hand entirely. Without moving anything but her left index finger, the orb would float backwards, albeit slowly, back out the into the hallway, using a thin tendril to swing the door open before continuing at a slow pace. Nova would blink nervously a few times as she waited for the orb to reach its destination, the scorpion puppet that sat besides the mansions entrance.

When the glowing emerald orb reached the spiked metal hull of the puppet, it would press against it for a moment before being absorbed through the shell. Once inside it would illuminate the cushions with a pale green glow as the ball split itself into a small group of threads the stretched outwards until they came in contact with the puppet itself. A smile would spread across Nova's face and she would close her eyes momentarily and feel the movement of the building around her. Even with Lord Osada sitting motionless in front of her she could feel his form as well as the entire building around her through the puppets spindly legs. Rising slowly from the ground the legs would twitch to life, the joints that Nova had labored over gliding smoothly as the spindly metal legs clicked against the stone tile back into the room. A nearly three meter long eldritch looking scorpion puppet slipped into the room. A long bladed tail swaying over its spined shell as it came to a halt just before Lord Osada and settled back to the floor. “This is Doku Tsuki. It took a bit of trial and error but I'm very pleased with the results. I'm still working on the ammunition for the cannon on its tail there, but its got other things too... Its got a flamethrower, it can tunnel underground, make a sandstorm or fog... oh! And its got this sensory ability that I've made work. I can... feel? I guess it would be feel, everything around me. Like, even though I can't actually see the chef in the kitchen a few rooms over I can feel him walking about. Its... hard to explain.” she would stop speaking, feeling as though she had been rambling on for too long and waited for a response anxiously. Though unsure why she sought his approval and hoped that her construct would impress him, and despite her lack of comment on her new jutsu she hoped that he would notice it as well. Sitting still on the cushion she nearly held her breath as she awaited a response.

[1202 Word count]
[2013 Total word count]

5Preparing for the hunt (Invite only) Empty Re: Preparing for the hunt (Invite only) Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:51 pm

Sero

Sero

S-rank
She would approach him as commanded and settle as best she could on the cushion provided. Her prosthetic leg lacking in the functionality it could have. He idly wondered why she had yet to weaponize it but at the same time understood it wasn't relevant to her chosen style of combat. Still one final back up weapon rarely did more harm than good for the holder. Still she would settle herself and listen to him as he would multitask paying attention to her and examining his blades. She spoke finally with more confidence than usual this time. “I've just completed my new bunraku puppet if I may show you that? As well as a new jutsu that I think will be useful for my new combat style.”. So there was not only a new puppet but a new style to go with it? She seemed rather happy with it so he would simply nod and rest his hands on his lap. Adjusting so his full attention was on the woman in front of him. If she was to be proud of a thing the least he could do was acknowledge it. If he were to approve of it however was entirely unclear.

After being acknowledged one of her hands would begin to twitch back and forth as the fingers danced. Feeding puppet string tendrils into her other hand to form a ball. Slowly the ball would gather all the strings before turning into its own shining energy source. With that she would twitch her finger and the ball would lead itself out of the hall. His grey eyes would study her without blinking until finally it could be heard. What many in the future might recount as the sound of death coming for them. A heavier metal clacked across the floor as it entered the manor than her last puppet. His head turned as he would glance over his shoulder well before it would enter the hall. Watching as the metal scorpion would barely fit within the doors frame. It would force its way in and with a lack of grace would find its position within the hall. Its presence more menacing than the spider. How interesting it was for her to switch species. Still she would speak and his attention would be drawn to her momentarily once more. Her voice carrying to him as he watched her. Studying her as he always did. His presence seeming to surround her.

“This is Doku Tsuki. It took a bit of trial and error but I'm very pleased with the results. I'm still working on the ammunition for the cannon on its tail there, but its got other things too... Its got a flamethrower, it can tunnel underground, make a sandstorm or fog... oh! And its got this sensory ability that I've made work. I can... feel? I guess it would be feel, everything around me. Like, even though I can't actually see the chef in the kitchen a few rooms over I can feel him walking about. Its... hard to explain.”

How interesting. This was more than simple control over a puppet without maintaining direct strings. She was using its abilities from outside of it. She had managed a stringless connection. Something highly useful for a puppet mistress. She was to be commended. What was more was an impressive sensory she had access to with such ease. He assumed it was similar to his own sage sensory. Still Sero would seem to raise to his feet in a fluid motion that was hardly normal for humans. With the grace of a breeze through fog. Next he was suddenly standing next to the puppet. His step having made not even the faintest sound as his hand brushed along the top of it and the tail. It was a strong and durable puppet. His hand tightened around the base of the tail and the metal wined but did not give to his grip as he only applied enough to test it. Not enough to damage it. Even he would find damaging this puppet with his bare hands more difficult. Though it became alarmingly clear he could. To consider what those fingers could do to unprotected flesh. His eyes shifted to her once more as he spoke. Pleased with her progress and yet still monotone.

"Durable and with a presence about it your targets won't forget should they survive it. You will quickly gain a reputation here. As for controlling it without a direct attachment. A milestone for any puppeteer. You are progressing quickly. I assume this was designed to cover whatever weaknesses you discovered during the exams. As for your ammo, have you considered commissioning the shop from Mizukage Ayakashi's family? The Iron Banner has a unique view on ammunition which is superior to most others in my opinion. I use their arrows myself."

6Preparing for the hunt (Invite only) Empty Re: Preparing for the hunt (Invite only) Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:57 pm

Nova Makato

Nova Makato

A-rank
Nova watched Lord Osada's reaction carefully, hoping that he would take notice of her. His blank expression was impossible to read, although it seemed as though he watched with veiled interest. He would rise silently and quickly to his feet and a fraction of a second later he stood motionless next to the puppet looking downwards at it. His hand would glide over the back of it, gliding over the spines that were affixed there before sliding across the blades on the sides of the tail. Moving his hand back to the base of the tail Nova could see his hand start to tighten and twist, she winced and hoped that it would stand up to his strength. Though the metal seemed to whine for a second, he would pull his hand away and the metal appeared unscathed. Though she was certain Lord Osada could sunder her puppet should he desire, but he seemed pleased with the results of his little test on it.
"Durable and with a presence about it your targets won't forget should they survive it. You will quickly gain a reputation here. As for controlling it without a direct attachment. A milestone for any puppeteer. You are progressing quickly. I assume this was designed to cover whatever weaknesses you discovered during the exams. As for your ammo, have you considered commissioning the shop from Mizukage Ayakashi's family? The Iron Banner has a unique view on ammunition which is superior to most others in my opinion. I use their arrows myself."
, Lord Osada would speak to her, and though his voice was devoid of tone it seemed touched with a bit of pride if nothing else from his praise of both her and her creation.

Nova's heart would swell with pride that he would take notice in her, commenting on that he though she would quickly gain a reputation here was quite the compliment from him considering that his kin were among her peers. She would allow the smile to spread across her face as he spoke to her, enjoying the bit of attention from one such as him. Taking his advice in mind, Nova wondered what Lord Osada would think of her own creations. “I will do so next time I have the chance, do you have any recommendations from their stock?, Nova would ask him as she flicked her finger upwards and a series of clicks would emanate from the puppets shell as the top would swing open revealing a large box inside. Nova would slowly rise to her feet awkwardly, pushing upright and resting awkwardly on her faux leg before walking to the other side of the puppet at Lord Osada.

“Here are what I have in the works, this one here is going to be useful since I can fire it while tunneling underneath”, Nova would pull out a metal cylinder with a pointed drill on the front, setting it down she would pull out a barbed bar of metal with a length of chain connected to the back of it, “This one works like a harpoon”. She would keep looking up at him between each item, trying to gauge a reaction if there were to be one, then picked up the next one gingerly, “This one is.... well it explodes and then there's a charge inside that will disable my opponent. These definitely would have come in handy in the exams. Though I did imporive upon what actually won me the exams!”. Her hand would reach into the box a final time and remove a fairly heavy bound mass of wires that she heaved up in both hands. “This is a similar creation to the razor webs I used in my fights, though this one is made of a better alloy. It can conduct heat and electricity and turn it around on my opponent.. With that she would set it down heavily and tilt her head slightly, “Were you there Lord Osada? At the exams? I didn't see you anywhere but it was a little overwhelming...”[/color]. Nova would trail off slightly, wondering if she should recount any of the other events before letting curiosity get the better of her.

“Were you preparing for something? I'm sorry for stumbling in, I just felt..... something in here that drew me in. All those weapons. Who are you planning on battling?, Nova would ask her questions tentatively, prepared to quiet herself should she sense any displeasure from the white haired man.

[754 Word count]
[2757 Word count total]

7Preparing for the hunt (Invite only) Empty Re: Preparing for the hunt (Invite only) Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:35 am

Sero

Sero

S-rank
He would look over the puppet and consider its applications as the weapons began to shudder. His attention drawn back to them as he felt their pull. His influence over them waning with his concentration diverted. A sense of danger began to fall in the room around Nova as a few of the weapons began to shift and point their blades at her. As if the weapons were envious of his distraction. His weapons almost sentient in some way as if he commanded them like living things. An extension of his own chakra. However they did not shift beyond that. Making no move to attack her. However had it not been for her excitement she would feel the bloodlust easily. As it stood she would need to stretch out her senses to pick it up. She was exposed and taking the master attention away during this ritual. However they would not disobey their master. He controlled them and never the other way around. Still he would remove his hand from the puppet to satiate them for the time being. To give them comfort to discourage more of his precious weapons from turning on his student. She had worth to him now.

Still his attention had turned to the shifting moods of his weapons for just long enough that she had shifted to the puppet and opened it before he could answer with his suggestion. The clasps opening as with the spider and within she began to show him an assortment of weaponry. However for now he folded his hands in front of him. His wide brimmed sleeves sliding together to hide his hands entirely. A drill, a harpoon, an explosive and a stronger razor net than the one from before. His grey eyes watched without either approval or disapproval. However more weapons would shift as the ritual continued to be postponed. An intimate moment becoming intruded upon. Still he would ignore them as she asked her final questions. Inquiring as to if he had been at the exams and for whom he was preparing to hunt. He would frown now as so much had been said without him being allowed to respond to even her first question. Waiting a moment in silence as he let it sink in that her lips had led her too quickly in the conversation with her master. Only after a moment of silence would he speak once more to address her questions in order.

"As per your current weaponry, something with a bit of shrapnel spread would be a sufficient addition. Blanket an area with bits of anything moving quickly enough and you will cause sufficient damage and bleeding to your target. A bleeding enemy is one soon to fall to their own weakness. Gaining more and more ground over them. As for the exams, I cannot move in Kumo without alarms being raised. If I so much as approach the border I would likely be met with their most elite troops as a precaution. However my position grants me authority over those who had gone and reports were filed. As for who this is all for, that is the business of hunter nin and you are not one. That said this particular target is beyond you even with this tool. All of my students would simply be turned to the butcher if I brought any of you. For now you must go as I still need to finish preparing." With that he would turn from her. Not waiting for a bow or anything of the sort. For just as suddenly as he had faded from view and appeared next to her puppet he had returned to his seated position on his pillow. Another weapon floating down to his hands almost gleefully as he examined it. Returning to his ritual. The air in the room becoming difficult for even her to ignore the weapons intent for her. An intent which radiated great harm upon her.

Exit thread

8Preparing for the hunt (Invite only) Empty Re: Preparing for the hunt (Invite only) Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:34 am

Nova Makato

Nova Makato

A-rank
Nova would watch with interest and immediate unease as Lord Osada looked to the puppet then back up at his own weapons aloft in the room. It was as though she could feel them swivel to point their glinting tips in her direction, a sinking feeling in her gut as she saw that as true. Cheeks starting to burn again she realized she had intruded, and not only that spoken far too much. Barely resisting apologizing profusely in the overly long silence after her barrage of questions, she sat with her gaze on the floor until her would speak again.

"As per your current weaponry, something with a bit of shrapnel spread would be a sufficient addition. Blanket an area with bits of anything moving quickly enough and you will cause sufficient damage and bleeding to your target. A bleeding enemy is one soon to fall to their own weakness. Gaining more and more ground over them. As for the exams, I cannot move in Kumo without alarms being raised. If I so much as approach the border I would likely be met with their most elite troops as a precaution. However my position grants me authority over those who had gone and reports were filed. As for who this is all for, that is the business of hunter nin and you are not one. That said this particular target is beyond you even with this tool. All of my students would simply be turned to the butcher if I brought any of you. For now you must go as I still need to finish preparing."

Though he did not berate her openly for her crossing of lines nor even let the littlest bit of disappointment bleed into his voice, Nova was shaking in her seat. She was embarrassed that she knew so little about the famous seven swordsman that she hadn't known of any sort of ill relation with Kumo, it made her all the more curious as to the reasons why and if there were any similar cases with other villages.. Lamenting for a moment at her lack of knowledge on higher ranking ninja politics, she noted that perhaps she ought to find a book on the matter and study it. Though she knew that her presence would not be helpful, and she took the note that harm would come to them if they were to accompany them with the greatest precaution despite her desire to help. Looking to the ceiling once more, Lord Osada's weapons seem to radiate with, Nova couldnt explain it as anything else, but a feeling of anger and bloodlust. Hint well received as he reappeared in his seat she would stand and bow deeply, though awkwardly on her leg, and would limp out of the room quickly with her puppet skittering behind her. A heavy slam would close the oaken door the moment they were out, and once there Nova would slump against the wall for a moment as she let the breath that she hadn't realized she was holding out and relax from the intensity of her chance meeting with the Lord of the mansion.

[exit]

[526 Word count]
[3383 Total word count]

Training:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.