You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bouncer for a Night (D-Rank Mission) Empty Bouncer for a Night (D-Rank Mission) Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:04 am

Myrddin

Myrddin

A-rank
Mission name: Sky bar Bouncer
Mission rank: D
Objective: Be a Bouncer
Reward: 150 Ryo or D or below jutsu
Mission description: The sky bar want some extra help during their busiest night night of the week.
Mission details: A drunk kid starts a fight and has D-0 stats, but its easily break-upable.

2Bouncer for a Night (D-Rank Mission) Empty Re: Bouncer for a Night (D-Rank Mission) Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:14 am

Myrddin

Myrddin

A-rank
Raphael smiled from the dark corner of the room he was standing in as he watched the event of the night unfold, he had been there for hours just watching from his corner waiting. His day had started off as any other day Raphael had woken up with the rising of the sun, he was quite pleased with himself considering that just the night before he was on patrol duty until well after midnight. After taking his shower he cleaned up his apartment, not that it was extremely dirty just a couple of clothes sprawled across the floor and a few dirty dishes from the day before. Once his room was back to the way it should be the young shinobi set out to complete his daily regiment, it wasn't until after his morning jog that his daily routine was interrupted. He had just finished his jog amd was headed down to the battle plateau when he saw it, there sitting in the window of the SkyBar was a help wanted sign. Raphael felt his ryo bag, finding it lower than he was use to and so he decided he would check it out. Walling into the bar to find it deserted with the exception of a bartender and a woman who was sitting at a table with what looked to Raphael to be a bunch of paperwork. "Excuse me I am inquiring about the help wanted sign out front," he called across the room to both people in the room as he did not know who he needed to talk to about the job. The woman with all the papers looked up at him for a brief second before returning to her work and replying, "although I appreciate the interest we are looking for a bouncer, I'm not sure you fit the bill." It was clear to Raphael at that point that the woman was the one in charge and she did not have a problem with judging someone based on their appearance. Raphael stepped closer to the table the woman sat at, "you know you should not judge a person on their looks, especially in this world" Raphael stared as he removed his coat to reveal his Hitai-Ate on his upper left arm, "I am a Genin of the Hidden Cloud and I am more than capable of being able to deal with a couple of drunk citizens it they cause problems." Raphael finished with a sense of pride in his voice, he dared the woman to say he would not be enough to be a simple bouncer.

3Bouncer for a Night (D-Rank Mission) Empty Re: Bouncer for a Night (D-Rank Mission) Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:34 am

Myrddin

Myrddin

A-rank
The woman looked back up to the young shinobi, after a moment a smile formed on her face. "Let's just hope your tough enough to back those words up," she said before pointing to the bartender and adding, "Edgar will give you the details." Raphael nodded to the woman as she returned to work, and went and got the information he needed.

A few hours later he would return, having finished his workout and getting cleaned up again. He posted up in a dark corner of the room and watched as the SkyBar slowly came to life with customers flooding in by the droves. The music blared as the night past by, the one regret the young Shinobi had was that of the music he did not realize it would be so loud. The one good thing was that he did decide to stanf in the corner furthest away from the speakers, so it was not right in his ear but still it started to give him a headache. The night passed without so much of a hitch, it was not until it was nearly closing time that the young shinobi watched a a drunk boy started to yell at another. Raphael flashed in the corner as he saw the first boy raise his fist to strike the other, in a matter of a second the two boys were brawling it out as a crowd quickly formed around them to egg them on. Raphael looked over to the bar to see the boss who quickly motioned for Raphael to remove them before they caused any damage, Raphael moved quickly jumping into the air and across the heads of the crowd to get to the center of the ring that was now formed. Once inside the circle with the other two boys he watched briefly to see who was doing what, the site actually brought a smile to the young shinobi's face the two boys clearly had no training in Taijutsu or any real shinobi training from the looks of it. The two boys circled around the inside of the ring that had formed around them occasionally throwing a hay maker at the other before continuing to circle, it was also funny due to the fact that they both went to strike at the same time and they did not look like they were doing much damage to the other.

401/834

4Bouncer for a Night (D-Rank Mission) Empty Re: Bouncer for a Night (D-Rank Mission) Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:44 am

Myrddin

Myrddin

A-rank
Raphael waited until the two boys went in for another strike before he made his move, he moved in between the two boys grabbing them both by their striking arm and rotating them slightly so that they not only missed but it also caused them to both fall to the ground. The crowd that had gathered let out gasps at what the young shinobi had done, Raphael is pretty sure he even heard a boo in disappointment that the fight was over. "Alright that is enough, if you break anything you will be paying for it." Raphael said aloud not only to the two boys but so the entirety of the crowd could hear as well as his eyes flashed with anger. "I believe it is time for everyone to leave now," Raphael said with authority looking at the clock on the wall to see that it was two in the morning, "and do not forget to settle up on your bill, I do not want to have to hunt any of you down" he added the last bit just for dramatic effect, as he had no intention of doing so as it was outside his job parameters. Raphael bent down and helped the second boy up, "you get on out of here, I know the fight was not your doing you were simply defending yourself." The older boy thanked the young shinobi before busting out of the dwindling crowd to find the exit, Raphael then turned his attention towards the boy that had started the fight who was still trying to pick himself up off the floor as he spoke, "you little runt ima gonna kick your ass." Or at least that is what Raphael thought he had said as it was hard to tell with the slurring of the boys words, Raphael gave the boy a quick kick to the gut knocking him on his back on the ground before placing his foot to the boys throat. "Your in no position to threaten me, the only reason your still alive is because my boss does not want to have to pay extra for the cleaning crew to clean up the blood." Raphael stated looking the boy in the eye as he spoke with no emotion in his voice, "now you have two choices the first you can get up and get the he'll out of here without saying another word and you will leave a big tip for the owner for causing problems, or you can try and stand up and fight me and meet your end tonight it is your choice. Of course me I would prefer you to choose the second choice just because I would love to feel your neck snap in my hands, but you look like your smarter than that so I think you will pick the first am I right?" The boy on his back nodded in agreement as Raphael removed his foot from the boys neck and helping the boy to his feet.

"Well I guess you were right, my mistake for misjudging you," the boss lady said with a smile tossing a bag of Ryo to Raphael, "come back anytime you need some extra Ryo, I'm sure we could find a job for you" she added with a wink and with that Raphael left the bar and headed home to rest his aching head.

{Exit Thread}

566/1400

Mission Completed: -750 (150Ryo)
Extra words for Ryo: -600 (150Ryo)
Toral Duo Gained: 300 Ryo

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.