You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A bit Under the Weather Empty A bit Under the Weather Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:20 am

Destiny

Destiny

D-rank
So as the title says I'm a bit under the weather right now: trying to kick a major caffeine addiction while battling the flu, too, and just generally entering into a very stressful month for me. Also dealing with a kid whose battling both the flu and a stomach virus at the same time.

With that said I will get around to modding as often as I can, and posting as often as I can. I apologize ahead of time for any delays on either. If I'm needed please message me on Discord, as that's the easiest place to reach me on.

<3

-Destiny | Jihi | Chou | Amaya

2A bit Under the Weather Empty Re: A bit Under the Weather Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:31 am

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
god, same boat here. Hope the kid's going to be healthy asap, same goes for you xD

3A bit Under the Weather Empty Re: A bit Under the Weather Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:44 am

Nissan

Nissan

D-rank
Take care!

4A bit Under the Weather Empty Re: A bit Under the Weather Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:30 pm

Akito Miku

Akito Miku

D-rank
For some reason i feel like the flu is going big on a world wide scale
I also got it too, but i just hang on since the Exams are coming up.

Anyways may you and your kid both get well soon and take all the time you need Destiny.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.