You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Raiu Mizuki

Raiu Mizuki

Retired
Coming home from her drink with Julius, Mizuki took pen and paper and sat down at the kitchen table. Considering she would be leaving Kumogakure in the morning, writing this report quickly in between the rest of her chores was the least she could do.

There was no saying what the Raikage would do with this information, but she hoped he wouldn't just... fry them on the spot or something. In fact, she hoped that he would take on a similar approach as he had done with her. Intimidating, yes, but eventually taking his time to listen to what the mercenaries had to offer. While she couldn't stop him from revelling in his power, she hoped that she could influence him enough to not unleash it all at a whim's notice. Much like she had always been taught, mastery over lightning was about discipline. The question remained if the raikage would hold any interest in the growing influence of a mercenary company as the Iron Falls.

Finishing her letter, Mizuki placed the Raiu's stamp at the bottom, read it one more time and eventually closed the letter.

Raikage,

A mercenary company known as the Iron Falls is currently attempting to set foot within Kumogakure. While I'm aware that such companies pop up like mushrooms all over the world, this one aims to preserve neutrality while abiding by the wishes of the ruling kage. As such, I thought it would be important to make you aware of this.

From conversations with their representative Julius Midas, brother to Cleo Midas who's currently in Kumogakure as well, I came to know that the Iron Falls currently hold a chapter in Konoha-, Iwa- and Kirigakure. Their next objective is Kumogakure.

Reports state that the two Midas' have properly regulated all paperwork to officially be known by the Administration of Kumogakure. Both Julius and Cleo have been undertaking missions for the good of the Village, and I can personally confirm Julius and Tomohiro, a genin of our forces, have been trying out each other's skills. I concluded from the spar that Julius is able to use C rank techniques with a knack for defence, and esteem him to be about late genin equivalent in power based on his tactical insight and endurance.

Julius showed me a contract, signed by himself, as binding administration towards membership in the Iron Falls. It revealed to hold the code of conduct of the company, including clauses towards neutrality, the restraint of taking on any actions that could harm the Village they work in, and mention to effectively abide by the rules set by the ruling kage.

Considering this company to provide both opportunities and dangers for the Village, our shinobi forces as well as your influence over those, I humbly request not to disregard its growing popularity and influence within the world.

Signed,
Raiu Mizuki,
Chuunin.

[Stamped with the Raiu kamon]

[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.