You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Visiting diplomat. (D-Rank) Empty Visiting diplomat. (D-Rank) Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:35 am

Zeref Kyōakuna

Zeref Kyōakuna

D-rank
Mission name: Visiting diplomat. (repeatable)
Mission rank: D
Objective: Take the son or daughter of a visiting diplomat out.
Reward: 150 or 1 D-ranked Jutsu or lower.
Mission Description: I have an important meeting today while visiting your village, I want you to take my son/daughter out and show him/her a good time. If I hear they were not happy with their visit, or with you, you will not get paid.
Mission Details: A diplomat is visiting the village for an important meeting, while he is at the meeting you are task with taking his son/daughter (Your choice) out around the village and get them to have a good time. At some point the ex of the son/daughter will show up, his/her father is also in town for the same meeting, he/she will have their bodyguard with them. The ex will try to get their bodyguard to fight you, you are to run or try to talk down the situation, you are by no means to fight. If you do fight the ex will tell their father who in turn will tell the son/daughters and you will fail.
The ex: The ex is motivated by wanting back the son/daughter whom you are with. They are self-centered, arrogant, and greedy. They fear losing their (daddy's) money.
The bodyguard: The bodyguard has Maxed Genin level stats, and is about twenty five in age. The bodyguard is very dim witted. The bodyguard fears spiders, and other multi-legged bugs.

2 Visiting diplomat. (D-Rank) Empty Re: Visiting diplomat. (D-Rank) Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:36 am

Zeref Kyōakuna

Zeref Kyōakuna

D-rank

Zeref sat on a tree branch just outside the walls of kumogakure, he fiddled with the head band that was given to him just a few days ago, the sun glinting off the metal.
Here you go Zeref, with his headband, you are now considered a genin of kumogakure, do your best to bring honor to the village, and work hard to become a strong shinobi." Zeref huffed slightly. "What a joke, honor, duty. Tsk" Zeref wasn't raised in the village, no he lived high in the mountain ranges in a secluded compound of only about fifty people, or it did before bandits attacked and killed everyone but a few roughly a year ago. At first Zeref stayed with in the mountains, but his money was running short, and he was no longer being trained by his father, the only logical route was to officially join Kumogakure. As much as he disliked the idea of having to be ordered around by those of a higher rank, it was a necessary step to his end goal. Zeref shook his head sliding the head band into a pouch on his hip he stood up on the branch. He had just been assigned a mission a few hours ago, some rich diplomat was visiting the village and they were bring their daughter, Zeref was tasked with taking out the daughter as the diplomat conducted business. Zeref wasn't a people person, and the last thing he wanted to do was babysit some bratty girl and act like her personal tour guide, but unfortunately he didn't have a choice in the matter.

Zeref looked off to the distance down the road, coming over the horizon was a pair of horses pulling a carriage, undoubtedly it was the diplomat. Zeref sighed once more, wishing he could take combat based missions, but he wasn't a high enough rank, nor was he strong enough. As the carriage got closer Zeref took a step off the tree branch and landed a few feet in front of the horses causing them to stop abruptly jerking the carriage to a halt. "What in gods name is the issue now?" A voice came from the carriage just as the door swung open and out stepped a rather short plump man, who seemed to be out of breathe from just climbing down. "And who the hell are you?" The plump man fuming at Zeref. Zeref bowed slightly putting an arm across his chest. "I am Zeref Kyōakuna, I am here to take your daughter on a tour of the village sir." Zeref righted his body dropping his arm back down to his side, Zeref was a harsh, but he could also act a part to fit his needs. The plump man was taken back, everything about Zeref looked like he was trouble, but his current demeanor said other wise. "I-I see, of course. Yuno, come out." The pudgy man stepped back from the door allowing Yuno to step out into view

Post w.c- 504
Total w.c- 504
Mission- 504/750

3 Visiting diplomat. (D-Rank) Empty Re: Visiting diplomat. (D-Rank) Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:38 am

Zeref Kyōakuna

Zeref Kyōakuna

D-rank
Zeref was slightly taken back by how Yuno looks, he was expecting someone similar to the fat sweaty man, Yuno was nothing of the sort. Yuno was a skinny, fair-skinned girl with dark green eyes and bright blonde hair. Yuno was dressed in white, sleeveless top with dark blue lining the collar, a dark blue waist-high skirt with slits on both sides, black pants and black heels. Her body filled out the outfit nicely, to say she wasn't beautiful would truly be an understatement In Zerefs mind he couldn't imagine her having to work hard to get something she wanted, he was sure boys would bend over backwards just to breathe the same air as her, the idea annoyed Zeref to no end already.

Yuno smiled sweetly at Zeref, her smile didn't just reach her lips, but her whole face. "Hello Zeref, I'm Yuno, it is a pleasure to meet you." Her voice was as smooth as silk, but there was something off about it, it was hard to catch but Zeref caught it. Yuno looked to her father. "Father, isn't the meeting starting soon, you should be on your way." The diplomat looked at his watch. "You are correct." He eyed Zeref. "Do take care of my daughter, if anything happens to her, I will see to it you suffer." Zeref, acting the part once more, bowed draping his arm across his chest. "You have my word, not a single hair will be out of place when I return her to you." Zeref heard the carriage pass him, as it did he stood up right looking at Yuno.

Yuno half skipped to Zeref, taking his arm in hers as she leaned up against him slightly, pressing his arm into the side of her chest. "Well Zeref-Kun where to first?" Zeref jaw clenched slightly at her perkiness as well as how touchy she was. Zeref turned, his arm still hooked with hers causing her to follow suit. "Well I figured we could start off by visiting the Thunder temple, or at least view it from a slight distance." Yuno beamed at Zerefs first location. "That sounds amazing!" Zeref caught the strange hint in her voice once again, he couldn't place his finger on it, but he would figure it out soon enough. Zeref nodded and started to walk down a side road towards the village, keeping her arm in his, he hated it but he had to act the part to get paid.

Post w.c- 422
Total w.c- 936
Mission- 750/750
Extra- 176

4 Visiting diplomat. (D-Rank) Empty Re: Visiting diplomat. (D-Rank) Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:41 am

Zeref Kyōakuna

Zeref Kyōakuna

D-rank

"So Zeref-Kun, tell me about yourself." Zeref glanced at Yuno before looking back down the road, the temple was about a ten minute walk, so of course she would want to engage in small talk. "Hm, well lets see, I'm from the Kyōakuna, it's a releativly small and unknown clan, it was based in the mountains until the compound burnt down." "Oh my, I am so sorry." Yuno interrupted Zeref before he could continue. "I'm glad you are okay." Zeref nodded slightly. "I was away at the time." He lied, he was there, that was the day he let his father burn to death in their home. Yuno smiled slightly. "Well that is fortunate, so what else?" Zeref sighed inwardly. "I'm seventeen, I believe the same age as you." Yuno nodded in agreement. "I practice Kenjutsu, and Ninjutsu." Zeref was doing his best to both tell the truth, but not tell her to much, he could lie but the more lies he told the harder it would be to keep facts straight. "Honestly, I'm not very good at talking about myself, I'm quite simple." Yuno giggled, a musical sound. "Simple is not always bad. How bout I tell you about myself than." Zeref nodded slightly. "Well, as you guessed I am seventeen, and my dad is a diplomat from Iwagakure. I like being out in nature, and feeling the sun on my skin." Yuno kept talking about herself, Zeref was listening but at the same time drowning out the sound of her voice, he didn't care bout her, her likes, her dreams, she was simply a mission to be completed.

"We are here." Zeref stated, cutting Yuno who had been talking for the last seven minutes of their walk. Yuno looked around a little confused. "Where is the temple?" Zeref slipped his arm out of hers and walked a few feet towards a cliff standing side ways he put his arm out to the side. Yuno slowly and carefully stepped to the edge to looked down. Below them was the temple, a large building with rock pillars all around it, it almost looked like the rocks were giving off static. "What is that on th-" Yuna was cutt off by a streak of lightning coming down and striking one of the pillars. The crackling and boom causing her to jump, nearly falling from the cliff. Zeref grabbed her back from the edge causing her body to twist and stumble into him, she was now pressed against his chest, she looked up a slight blush in her cheeks. "T-thank you." Zeref nodded and took a step away from her. "I should of warned ya, those rock pillars are highly conductive and attached the lightning, it's how the temple got it's name." Yuno nodded listening, she was about to speak as her stomach growled in protest, causing her to blush again. "Come, lets head back to the village and get a bite to eat." Zeref turned away from the cliff and started to walk, Yuno quickly catching up, slipping her arm back into his as they walked back to the village.

Post w.c- 531
Total- 1467
Mission- 750/750
Extra- 717

5 Visiting diplomat. (D-Rank) Empty Re: Visiting diplomat. (D-Rank) Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:43 am

Zeref Kyōakuna

Zeref Kyōakuna

D-rank
Back in kumogakure Zeref lead Yuno to the most popular place to eat in the village, the Sky Bar. The sky bar, as it's name states, was a bar set high in the clouds. The balconies that looked down at the village were the main attraction, as well as the large glass dance floor that if one was brave enough to look down, could see the village below. "Oh wow!" Yuno smiled at the sight of the village below as they rode the elevator higher and higher. Zeref was leaning back on the wall his arms crossed watching Yuno closely, he was starting to catch on to what it was that was bothering him so much about her. The elevator stopped and the doors opening with a ding sound allowing Zeref and Yuno to step out into the floor. Yuno ran out slightly and spun in a circle taking in the sight, even at this time the room was full of people dancing, drinking and having a good time. "We don't have anything like this where I am from." Zeref placed his hand on her lower back leading her to a corner booth, sitting across from her.

They both ordered food, Yuno ordered an alcoholic drink, Zeref being on duty did not, even after Yuno bugged him to join her in drinking. They sat together for a few minutes, talking about nothing of great importance until their food came. Yuno took a bite of her sandwich. "So, when are you going to cut off the act?" Yuno chocked at Zerefs words, but managed to swallow. "P-Pardon me? Whatever do you mean." Zeref took a fry in his hand his eyes locking on to hers. "Since I met you, there was something, off about you, a strange undertone to your voice, I wasn't to sure what it was at first, but spending all this time with you I figured out what it was." Yuno didn't say anything as Zeref continued. "You're a fake, you put on this cheerful, sweet facade. My guess is to get people to trust you so you can use them." Yuno took her drink taking a sip with a slight smirk on her lips. "It took you longer enough. Zer-ef-Kun." She pronounced each of the syllables. Zeref smirked eating a fry as Yuno started to talk. "You caught me, it was an act, honestly I hate coming on these stupid trips, and having to deal with you stupid shinobi who think they are so cool. You are all the same no matter what village, self righteous, good little soldiers and here I was about to make you fall for me and make you do what ever I wante-" Yuno stopped taking as Zeref started to chuckle, Yuno watched him, his eyes closed as he continued. "W-what is so funny?" She was uncomfortable, his laugh was unsettling, and gave her chills. Zeref put his arms spread over the back of his side of the booths bench. "Please, you think I honestly care bout you? Fall for you? You must be joking, you are nothing but a mission." Yuno blushed slightly more with anger. "But how you been acting, grabbing me, being so nice?" Zeref shrugged, dropping his arms to lean on the table towards her. "You think you are the only one who can act? If I'm not nice to you, I don't get paid. I could of watched you fall of that cliff and not even cared if you cracked your skull open on a rock. You truly thought I cared bout some spoiled rich girl?" Yuno was pale, she never had someone be so harsh, not a boy, all boys always loved her. "I" Was all Yuno was able to get out as a new voice came from the side of them.

Post w.c- 647
Total- 2114
Mission- 750/750
Extra- 1364

6 Visiting diplomat. (D-Rank) Empty Re: Visiting diplomat. (D-Rank) Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:44 am

Zeref Kyōakuna

Zeref Kyōakuna

D-rank

"Well well well, what do we have here? On a date Yuno?" Yuno and Zeref both looked over at the new voice, it was a young male, maybe eighteen years old, he had blonde hair and dark brown eyes Nothing stood out about him, he was only five foot seven, his build was slim and frail, he was quite normal, besides his clothing looking expesive . Behind the teen was a tall, wide man who wore half a mask covering the lower half of his face, he appeared to be in his mid thirties, clearly a body guard. "Zirshin what are you doing here?" Yuno was back to her act, but she couldn't hide the annoyance in her voice. Zirshin, the young man put his arms out to the side slightly. "I came with my Uncle who has a trade deal going on today, and I heard you came with your father. So of course I had to come so I could win you back, we belong together." Zeref chuckled slightly under his breath, Zirshin is clearly an ex-boyfriend of Yuno. He seemed like her type, easy to control. Zirshin turned his attention to Zeref hearing him chuckle. "And what is so funny? Don't answer that, like someone like me would actually care about what amuses someone like you." Yuno looked at Zeref who was oddly keeping his cool, her eyes went back to Zirshin as she stood up out of the booth. "I told you, I don't want to be with you, you need to get that through your head." Yuno was slowly dropping her innocent act once more, as she spoke Zeref stood up standing slightly behind her. Zirshin was taken back slightly, as if she just slapped him. "Who could ever replace me?" Just as he let the words slip from his lips Zeref stepped forward putting his arm around Yunos hips pulling her slightly against him, she quickly caught on and leaned against him in return.

Zirshin looked at the two of them for a few seconds, as if what was in front of him hasn't fully set in. "Him, some wanna-a-be shinobi? He doesn't even look like he knows what a shower is." Zirshin was getting upset, at the twos little act. "I will not allow this!" Zirshin reached for Yuno trying to puller her away, but as he did, Zeref pulled her back, stepped forward and used his free hand to knock away Zirshin's. Yuno was now behind Zeref, and Zirshin stumbled back just as his body guard stepped in front of him. "How dare you touch me, Rono take care of him!" Zeref stood his ground looking up at Rono, Yuno behind Zeref looked on in a slightly awe, she could feel it, the want in Zeref was screaming for this fight, she wasn't sure if she was scared, or excited. Rono smirked cracking his knuckles before drawing his rusty katana. Yuno leaned up against Zerefs back whispering in his ear. "Don't, his uncle is friends with my father." Zeref understood what she was hinting at and sighed inwardly. If he harmed the ex, or embarrassed him and could come back to bite him in the butt, but at the same time he had to deal with this some how. "Do you know who I am?" Zeref tone was harsh and dark as he looked upon Rono. "No of course now, I am Zeref Kyōakuna! Heir to the Kyōakuna clan. You dare wield a rusty sword against me?" Rono looked down at his sword and then back at Zeref and took a step back slightly, Zerefs eyes were sharp, his aura was giving off a killing vibe. "Kyōakuna are deadly Kenjutsu masters, I am insulted even looking on that pathetic thing you call a sword." Rono looked back at Zirshin confused, it was clear neither of the two were bright, or brave. "The Raikage will hear of this personally, I will see to it your uncle will never do trade deals in this village again." Zirshin jerked at the mentioned of the kage. "R-raikage? Y-You know him?!" Zeref smirked putting his arms out slightly. "As I said, I am the heir to the Kyōakuna clan, a clan that has aided the Riakage for hundreds of years as personal bodyguards." Zirshin pulled Rono back. "What are you doing fool! I did not tell you to draw your blade at him!" A clear lie, Zirshin looked back at Zeref and Yuno, who was standing close behind Zeref with her hand clinging to the back of his shirt slightly. "I'm so sorry, please forgive him, he is not the smartest. I-I will make sure he is dealt with personally, please do not mention this." Zeref looked back at Yuno at her ex's request, she nodded. "Very well, as long as you leave here now, and stop nothing Yuno for now on." Zirshin nodded quickly. "O-of course. Come Rono we are leaving now!" As fast as they came, they both quickly left.

Post w.c- 855
Total- 2969
Mission- 750/750
Extra- 2219

7 Visiting diplomat. (D-Rank) Empty Re: Visiting diplomat. (D-Rank) Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:46 am

Zeref Kyōakuna

Zeref Kyōakuna

D-rank
Yuno stepped around Zeref watching them leave before turning around looking at him. "That, that was amazing! I never seen him so scared like that, is any of that true?" Zeref shrugged. "I am the heir, but seeing as the clan is almost dead, I'm the heir to nothing. Everything else is a lie, I never even seen the Raikage let alone met him." Yuno couldn't help but laugh at Zeref. "You bluffed all of that, god I thought you were going to kill him. You, you just had this aura about you that was screaming to fight. It scared me and, and was kind of hot." Zeref looked down at Yuno, she was breathing slightly heavy as she continued to ramble this was the real Yuno. Yuno caught him staring and blushed. "What are you looking at." Zeref put his head to the side. "Clearly I was looking at you, you dropped your little act, both of them." Yuno flinched. "I wasn't buying the nice act, nor 'I'm a heartless bitch' act either. But this, this one suits you, it's normal, simple." Yuno looked down blushing slightly. "Thank you, for him I mean. I will tell my father you were perfect, you are perfect." She looked up at him. "You can consider this mission completed, and you don't need to act anymore, I understand how you feel." Zeref waited a few seconds before turning and sitting back down. "Glad we have an understanding." He started to eat what was left of his food before he was rudely interrupted.

The two waited at the village gate, neither of them bothering to talk, Zeref not wanting to, and Yuno understanding that to him, she was nothing but a mission, but with how he helped her, she would allow it for now. Ten silent minutes passed before the horse and carriage passed through the gates and stopped. Yuno's father stepped out of the carriage, Zeref and Yuno walking over and standing before him. Zeref bowed in his fashion, Yuno smiled slightly hiding it with her hand knowing it was all an act to fool her father. "I hope your meeting went well sir." Zeref righted himself dropping his arm. "Of course, and I see my daughter is in one piece." "Of course father, Zeref was, amazing, I had such a good time." She smiled looking at Zeref and then back to her father who looked a bit confused. "G-good, I am glad to hear it, come we must be off if we want to make it back in time for my meeting at home." Yuno nodded as her father got back into the carriage. Yuno stepped in front of Zeref with her hands behind her back. "See, mission completed, just as I promised." Zeref nodded his arms crossed over his chest. "All that mattered." Yuno looked down at his words, kind of upset that he had to say them again. "You should tell him." Yuno looked up and locked eyes with him confused by his words. "Your father, it's clear you don't like being dragged around, tell him." Yuno was taken back Zeref, who stated he didn't care was giving her advice, she smiled slightly brushing her hair behind left ear. "You're right, I should. Thank you Zeref-Kun." Zeref rolled his eyes at the kun being added still, knowing she was doing it to annoy him. Yuno quickly leaned in and gave Zeref a kiss on the cheek, hopping backwards behind her could do anything, a smirk on her lips. "Although, maybe I will come with him anytime he has business here. Would hate for you to miss my company after all, and someone has to look after the heir." Zeref scowled in annoyance at her words. Yuno stepped into the carriage, taking one less look at Zeref. "Goodbye Zeref, I'll be seeing you." With her final words she slipped into the carriage and it took off the down the road. Zeref allowed a sigh to leave his lips putting his hands behind his head watching the carriage move away. He knew her words weren't a simple good by, but a promise, and she was using it as more of a threat, she knew if she came back she would get Zeref to have to see her again, and he would have to allow it in order to get paid. "Tsk, what an annoying girl." Zeref dropped his hands as the carriage was no longer in view. He turned around putting his back to the road and headed back into the village, the sun was not starting setting over the village, casting a long shadow over the land.

-Thread exit-
-Mission completed-

Post w.c- 791
Total- 3750
Mission- 750/750
Extra- 3000

Training

Using 1000 w.c for one C ranked jutsu

2000 left for
Speed D-> D3 (325+400+450=1175)
Reaction time D-> D2 (325+400=725)
Total= 1900
(paid and used)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.