You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi I'm Minatoxic, I'm New! Empty Hi I'm Minatoxic, I'm New! Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:58 am

Minatoxic

D-rank
Hey guys, my name is Minatoxic and I am new to NSRP. I have watched all of Naruto up until the end of the Kaguya and the divine tree arch. I have had experience RPing before, and it was great. Hope my stays here are awesome!

2Hi I'm Minatoxic, I'm New! Empty Re: Hi I'm Minatoxic, I'm New! Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:02 am

Sayuri

Sayuri

D-rank
Welcome to Saga! Happy to see you've found your way here, we're glad to have you.

3Hi I'm Minatoxic, I'm New! Empty Re: Hi I'm Minatoxic, I'm New! Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:55 pm

Akito Miku

Akito Miku

D-rank
Welcome to Saga and hope you enjoy your stay here

4Hi I'm Minatoxic, I'm New! Empty Re: Hi I'm Minatoxic, I'm New! Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:31 pm

Raiu Mizuki

Raiu Mizuki

Retired
Welcome to Saga. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to the staff on Discord/by PM. They'll be able to help you with any and all questions. That said, I hope you'll have some fun RPing with us :]

5Hi I'm Minatoxic, I'm New! Empty Re: Hi I'm Minatoxic, I'm New! Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:55 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
Welcome to the site! if you need a hand with anything, dont hesitate to ask :P

6Hi I'm Minatoxic, I'm New! Empty Re: Hi I'm Minatoxic, I'm New! Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:07 am

Anon Brier

Anon Brier

D-rank
Welcome to saga! We're glad to have you here. You'll know me mostly by the mod account I have, Syekren Uchiha, but this is one of my many alts. If you ever have a question, don't hesitate to PM my moderator account and we can sort things out!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.