You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hello! I'm new (a few questions) Empty hello! I'm new (a few questions) Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:45 am

tensed hoshigaki

D-rank
hi everyone I'm extremely new to forum rp's. I wanna make a hoshigaki clan member but I'm a little confused on how the application for your character works, I've never used code or whatever the template is if someone could explain this to me that would be great to get my application started lol

2hello! I'm new (a few questions) Empty Re: hello! I'm new (a few questions) Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:36 pm

Kiriya

Kiriya

D-rank
Hello and welcome to the saga. Here is a very helpful guide that will lead you into the naruto world. On the other hand, the naruto saga discord channel is very helpful too. The community there is really friendly and will help you with whatever they can. Hope this helps. If you still have other questions don't hesitate to write me a pm.

3hello! I'm new (a few questions) Empty Re: hello! I'm new (a few questions) Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:15 am

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
Hi there!

Put simply, copy and paste the code and fill in the blanks where the brackets explain what to input! Use another members' (Or mine) application for an example :)

Welcome and don't be afraid to ask any more questions as Kiriya has mentioned.

4hello! I'm new (a few questions) Empty Re: hello! I'm new (a few questions) Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:48 am

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
Hello,

I hope this message finds you well, welcome to Naruto Saga, we're pleased to have you join us! I see you've already gotten some help so I'll just pop in to say that you can find myself and other staff members like me on the discord or in the chatbox. The discord will have us as Blue (Moderators), Purple (Admins) or Black (Owners.) You can tell a mod or admin by the "@" in their name in the chatbox here on the site if you happen to spot us there. We appreciate you taking the time to ask questions and play on our site, if there is anything else don't hesitate to ask!

Yours,
Syekren Uchiha, Training Moderator.

5hello! I'm new (a few questions) Empty Re: hello! I'm new (a few questions) Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:39 pm

Myrddin

Myrddin

A-rank
Welcome to the site

6hello! I'm new (a few questions) Empty Re: hello! I'm new (a few questions) Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:38 pm

Akito Miku

Akito Miku

D-rank
welcome to NaruSaga

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.