You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm still around, believe it or not! Empty I'm still around, believe it or not! Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:07 am

Issei

Issei

D-rank
Life is wild. Classes aren't hard but I just started a new job and that's been kicking my ass. But! I'll be sure to pop in on my days off to mod and such. As for actual RP, that's on hold for the time being.

In other news, my skype isn't working. Idk what's up with it but it won't let me log in and I've already changed my password twice to try and get around it. Should I download discord, since apparently that's a thing? Let me know.

Love you all, btw.

http://www.narutosaga.com/t23427-new-organization-ninshiki#18669

2I'm still around, believe it or not! Empty Re: I'm still around, believe it or not! Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:07 pm

Fuyuko

Fuyuko

A-rank
Hai hai~
Hope classes and work are going well ^^
Get discord :D, although technically you can just run it in your browser as well and not get the app itself.

3I'm still around, believe it or not! Empty Re: I'm still around, believe it or not! Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:53 pm

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
Nice to see you're still around! For the discord thing, as Fuyu-san said you could just run it through saga's link to it. Good luck on your job though~ ^_^

4I'm still around, believe it or not! Empty Re: I'm still around, believe it or not! Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:08 pm

Kiriya

Kiriya

D-rank
Hello and welcome back to the site. Hoping to see you around and good luck with that new job.

5I'm still around, believe it or not! Empty Re: I'm still around, believe it or not! Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:37 pm

Myrddin

Myrddin

A-rank
Good to see you haven't forgotten about us.

The discord app is a good way to stay connected while away from your desktop at least in my opinion.

6I'm still around, believe it or not! Empty Re: I'm still around, believe it or not! Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:34 am

Issei

Issei

D-rank
Hmm, alright! Based on all of your feedback, I'll try out the browser version and see if I like it. I might end up downloading the desktop version. And thanks for the kind words <3

http://www.narutosaga.com/t23427-new-organization-ninshiki#18669

7I'm still around, believe it or not! Empty Re: I'm still around, believe it or not! Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:12 pm

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
I say, issei, I missed you

8I'm still around, believe it or not! Empty Re: I'm still around, believe it or not! Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:36 am

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
Hey,

I miss ya buddy.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.