You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Im new Empty Im new Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:22 pm

Toroi_Hyuuga

Toroi_Hyuuga

D-rank
Hi I'm new to this game and I'm not sure how to join different clans and villages and such so I kind of need help in that respect. Also If you could, point me in the way Hyuuga clan and and the Konoha village that would be greatly appreciated. 🙂

2Im new Empty Re: Im new Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:53 pm

Fuyuko

Fuyuko

A-rank
Hello and welcome~

Well first of all, I'd advice you to read most (if not all) of the guidelines to get yourself started. They can be found here http://www.narutosaga.com/f10-guidelines .

After that you can read up on all the clans here http://www.narutosaga.com/f12-clan
But if you're really only interested in the Hyuuga, can be found here http://www.narutosaga.com/f12-clan

If you have any more questions feel free to ask ^^

3Im new Empty Re: Im new Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:00 pm

Toroi_Hyuuga

Toroi_Hyuuga

D-rank
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH

4Im new Empty Re: Im new Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:00 pm

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
Hello!

Firstly, welcome to Naruto Saga! We're happy to have you here just as much as we are to see old members return. I like to think here we're all a big family and it's always nice to see new people join this family or old ones return. I see the poster above me has given you some information, which I thank her for. There are quite a few parts of our site that may seem daunting at first and I know that many still have questions about them, it's only natural that not everything will be understood. If you do need more help, you may find our discord on the top scrolling banner and we have a channel there called "Help Desk" that will be open for staff to answer any concerns or questions you may have. Otherwise, you may find us in the chatbox and we usually have @ in front of our names. We're glad to have you here and eager to see where you go on Saga. This is the place for you if you wish to have your own story unfold in the Naruto Universe. Thank you for choosing us and again, Welcome!

Yours,
Syekren Uchiha, Training Moderator.

5Im new Empty Re: Im new Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:02 pm

Toroi_Hyuuga

Toroi_Hyuuga

D-rank
Thank you as well!

6Im new Empty Re: Im new Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:09 pm

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
Welcome to the site! It looks like you've been helped out so ill just say I hope to see you around!

7Im new Empty Re: Im new Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:55 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri

D-rank
Welcome to Saga! Hope you enjoy your time here, and I'm looking forward to seeing you around the site.

throws welcome glitter. . . sparkles away

8Im new Empty Re: Im new Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:15 am

Jinsoyun

Jinsoyun

D-rank
Welcome to Saga~

9Im new Empty Re: Im new Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:19 am

Rokumaru

Rokumaru

D-rank
Another young ninja lured in by the tree cult

10Im new Empty Re: Im new Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:11 pm

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
Greetings and welcome to Naruto Saga~

As previously stated, if you have any questions feel free to ask anyone on that staff widget through PM or on our discord server. We will be happy to answer any questions that we are able to, and if we aren't able to we will work towards finding the answer for you.

I hope you enjoy your time on site,

Mitsuo
Naruto Saga Administrator

11Im new Empty Re: Im new Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:19 am

Akusha

Akusha

D-rank
.... did no one realize this is down in the clan update section...?

12Im new Empty Re: Im new Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:39 am

Sicarius

Sicarius

D-rank
-Scurries in chasing a ball of yarn, picks up her free ryo, then proceeds to chase the ball of yarn back out.- Oh.. uh.. hi there! =^-^=

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.