You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guess you weren't expecting this. Empty Guess you weren't expecting this. Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:08 pm

Sol

Sol

D-rank
...but then again, that's all parties included.

I'm so glad that I can be back here with you all.

2Guess you weren't expecting this. Empty Re: Guess you weren't expecting this. Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:15 pm

Zu

Zu

D-rank
Welcome back bro! You were missed dearly, at least by me.

3Guess you weren't expecting this. Empty Re: Guess you weren't expecting this. Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:30 pm

Midorii

Midorii

D-rank
ZED

ZED

ZEEEDDDDD

4Guess you weren't expecting this. Empty Re: Guess you weren't expecting this. Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:23 pm

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
A wild Zeke appeared!! Welcome back man!!!

5Guess you weren't expecting this. Empty Re: Guess you weren't expecting this. Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:30 pm

Kaia~Mai

Kaia~Mai

D-rank
Welcome back!

6Guess you weren't expecting this. Empty Re: Guess you weren't expecting this. Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:35 pm

Myrddin

Myrddin

A-rank
I was not here when you were before but glad you came back and its nice to meet you

7Guess you weren't expecting this. Empty Re: Guess you weren't expecting this. Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:40 pm

Akito Miku

Akito Miku

D-rank
welcome back Sol eater... sorry if that was a bad joke, but welcome back and hope you have lots of fun coming back

8Guess you weren't expecting this. Empty Re: Guess you weren't expecting this. Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:28 am

Uzumaki Ilya

Uzumaki Ilya

D-rank
welcome back, Sol

9Guess you weren't expecting this. Empty Re: Guess you weren't expecting this. Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:37 am

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
Good to see you again, man.

10Guess you weren't expecting this. Empty Re: Guess you weren't expecting this. Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:18 am

Senju Airi

Senju Airi

D-rank
The Sun god of Saga returns~
Welcome back, Sol :)

11Guess you weren't expecting this. Empty Re: Guess you weren't expecting this. Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:03 am

Sayuri

Sayuri

D-rank
Welcome Back!!!

throws welcome back glitter

dances away

12Guess you weren't expecting this. Empty Re: Guess you weren't expecting this. Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:57 am

Eishi

Eishi

D-rank
Welcome back, Sol :)

13Guess you weren't expecting this. Empty Re: Guess you weren't expecting this. Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:32 am

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
It's good to have you back on site. I missed chatting with you~

14Guess you weren't expecting this. Empty Re: Guess you weren't expecting this. Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:06 pm

Issei

Issei

D-rank
Welcome back~

http://www.narutosaga.com/t23427-new-organization-ninshiki#18669

15Guess you weren't expecting this. Empty Re: Guess you weren't expecting this. Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:53 pm

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
We're glad to have you back! Now, we have beef to settle!! >:I

16Guess you weren't expecting this. Empty Re: Guess you weren't expecting this. Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:57 am

Kiriya

Kiriya

D-rank
Welcome back, glad to see so many people coming back to the site.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.