You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Creepy Clerk Empty Creepy Clerk Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:50 pm

Arashi

Arashi

D-rank
Mission Details:

Looking at the little slip of paper in his hand, Cloud quickly relayed instructions back to Kyoko, and as little as she wanted to be working in a convenience store, she did realize that the simplicity of the mission would mean quick results, and that's exactly what she was looking for. Looking at herself in the mirror, Cloud also peered at her from behind, and smiled. "You look nice. I-Is that narcissistic?"
Kyoko gave him a dead stare, and walked out the door, which he took as his cue to follow. Luckily the store was just down the street, and they quickly found themselves inside, looking around for someone to talk to. A large, Mario-looking man walked up to them, and introduced himself. "I'm Jimble, the owner of these stores. I need to go out and get some more paper towels," he wiped his soaking brow, "I want you to follow those instructions for working here. And why are there two of you?"
Cloud shrugged. "Its kind of a bundle deal. I'll just sit off to the side and look busy."
Mario--Jimble nods, and leaves, leaving the two of them to themselves. "Dear lord, that man is sweaty. Do you think he drips on the workers?"
Kyoko grimaces and punches him, as the first customer comes in. It seemed to be a girl around the age of 17, and she threw several different things on the table, and waited impatiently for Kyoko to ring her up.
'Now she's got 4 jugs of milk...' emanated creepily from somewhere, and Cloud quickly turned, looking for where the voice came from. Nobody in sight, he turned back to unstocking and restocking the same 3 shelves, every now and then testing a twinkie for poison. Just in case that was the problem. If he wasn't getting paid for working, he might as well enjoy his time here. Suddenly, he felt hands on his shoulders, and tensed up. Looking at who was behind him, he noticed a tall, and pretty dirty man looking at him, with shiny glasses. Wiping the small bit of cream filling off the side of Cloud's mouth, he licked it off his finger, causing Cloud to nearly vomit. Quickly running off into the employee room and hiding under multiple boxes, Kyoko felt his grossed out vibes, and quickly finished with the impatient lady. Giving her her change, she looked over to see some dirty schmuck trying to talk to her. "I'm your manager... I'll be overlooking your work while the boss is gone..." Looking her up and down, he smirked. "I like what I see." Feeling somewhat attacked, Kyoko's face turns an angry shade of red, and if she was able to talk she would start making very enraged comments to him, so instead she just relayed them with Cloud. Not wanting to get fired before she could figure out why so many people were leaving, she stuck her post, and made sure that she was revealing as little clothes as possible. Putting a plastic bag over the cleavage in the now embarrassing uniform, Cloud seconded her opinion and started eating grapes anxiously. 'He's such a **** creep I don't know why the hell he chose him of all people. I could be a better manager than that guy.'
'Yeah, but the boss knows best. We just have to figure out why people would quit. Other than the dead-end job perspective, I like the Clerks vibe we have going on.' 
Confused at what Clerks was, her mind was quickly torn away from Cloud from a hand on her hip, and said tall creepy guy smelling her hair. Moving to escape, she quickly realized he was blocking the small exit, and felt trapped. Putting his hand on her other hip, he stood uncomfortably close to her, and she tried to push him off with her elbows. 
"Hey, now, don't be such a spoilsport. You wouldn't want to get fired, would you...?" Kyoko suddenly let on a smirk, and looked at him innocently, nodding and turning around, looking up at him and rubbing his greasy arm. He leaned down again to sniff her hair, but instead of Kyoko's sweet scent he was greeted with a huge plume of fire badly burning him with 2nd degree burns from his chest to his head. Howling in pain, the man quickly collapsed to the ground, and held his face in pain. Taking advantage of the commotion, she quickly drew out the word 'creep' in his partially melted flesh, and put a bunch of chips into the indents, so that it would scar badly. Nodding in approval, she looked over to Cloud, who was applauding her. He went off to get some rope, and Kyoko decided that she was done with the bullshit. Swiping as many packs of cigarettes as she could fit on her person and not be sketchy, she put a few chairs on top of the creepy manager, and Cloud went over to her. He had obviously filled his shirt and pants with different snacks, and when he walked, at least 5 fell out onto the floor, to which he shrugged. "It isn't our job anymore." Grinning from ear to ear Kyoko entertained herself with seeing how far the mans ribs could go without cracking, and she almost lost until the owner came in. "What's all this commotion children!? And why is Dirty Dan all burnt up?"
"Well, you see my friend, this man has most likely been harassing most of your employees, and, thinking he could treat Kyoko the same way, he ended up burning himself."
"Burning himself? How?" 
At the same time as Kyoko kicked the man one last time, Cloud said "By touching her." 
The owner nodded, and picked up the skinny man, tossing him into a trash bin. "I'm going to take him to the hospital. If you are ever interested in a job, please--" 
They cut him off with laughter, and numerous '****-that's 

1002 words, D rank mission complete

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.