You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Unofficial Hiatus Explanation Empty The Unofficial Hiatus Explanation Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:58 am

Midorii

Midorii

D-rank
Hi hi

So, I'm guessing some people might have noticed I've somewhat dropped off the face of the earth. I can't really give a good or proper explanation for this other than the fact that my muse for Saga is at a rock bottom right now. I'm not really back yet, as this is still occuring for me, but I'll be checking in to make sure the Kazekage requests are cleared regularly so that Suna doesn't die.

Sorry to anyone in a thread with either Midori, Izayoi, Alwen, or Oki. I'll be back when I'm back, I can't say much more than that.

Ciao

2The Unofficial Hiatus Explanation Empty Re: The Unofficial Hiatus Explanation Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:47 am

Akito Miku

Akito Miku

D-rank
please be okay and come back when you ready

3The Unofficial Hiatus Explanation Empty Re: The Unofficial Hiatus Explanation Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:02 am

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
Take your time and do what you gotta do Red. I look forward to your return

4The Unofficial Hiatus Explanation Empty Re: The Unofficial Hiatus Explanation Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:59 am

Kiriya

Kiriya

D-rank
Looking forward to seeing you back.

5The Unofficial Hiatus Explanation Empty Re: The Unofficial Hiatus Explanation Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:29 pm

Oberon

Oberon

D-rank
We all can understand what its like when you lose your muse I just hope your able to return to us

6The Unofficial Hiatus Explanation Empty Re: The Unofficial Hiatus Explanation Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:10 pm

Senju Airi

Senju Airi

D-rank
See you on Skype, Saltwen. Do come back though. Stories need storying, plot needs plottening and people need to be salted \ o /

7The Unofficial Hiatus Explanation Empty Re: The Unofficial Hiatus Explanation Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:33 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri

D-rank
Hope your muse returns Red.

8The Unofficial Hiatus Explanation Empty Re: The Unofficial Hiatus Explanation Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:54 pm

Kaia~Mai

Kaia~Mai

D-rank
Hope your muse returns, I know how those come and go~

9The Unofficial Hiatus Explanation Empty Re: The Unofficial Hiatus Explanation Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:51 am

Eishi

Eishi

D-rank
Hope everything is fine :)

Good luck and see you around soon!

10The Unofficial Hiatus Explanation Empty Re: The Unofficial Hiatus Explanation Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:53 pm

Midorii

Midorii

D-rank
Posting to say I'm going to be trying to get back into the swing of things, but replies may still be slow as I return to posting.

11The Unofficial Hiatus Explanation Empty Re: The Unofficial Hiatus Explanation Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:33 pm

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
Hooray! Kuno will be happy to see you back around :)

12The Unofficial Hiatus Explanation Empty Re: The Unofficial Hiatus Explanation Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:51 pm

Nissan

Nissan

D-rank
Lets attack Suna , kazekage afk!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.