You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Slow Posting For A While Empty Slow Posting For A While Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:17 am

Sayuri

Sayuri

D-rank
My apologies to anyone I am in a thread with as I will be posting slower than usual. I found out earlier this evening that my step-father (who was admitted to hospital for pneumonia a few days ago), has been diagnosed with cancer. It's not looking hopeful so I'll be spending time dealing with that.

I'll do my best to keep up with everything here. Both to not let anyone down, but more so as a distraction. I'll be around in chat box from time to time, be gentle with me please.

<3

Sayuri/Supaku/Miyu

2Slow Posting For A While Empty Re: Slow Posting For A While Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:26 am

Rokumaru

Rokumaru

D-rank
I hope your stepfather makes a full recovery, no one should have to deal with that. And don't let Saga distract you, nothing exciting happens here anyway :p

3Slow Posting For A While Empty Re: Slow Posting For A While Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:37 am

Oberon

Oberon

D-rank
Sorry to hear about your step-father and like Rokumaru I hope he makes a full recovery

4Slow Posting For A While Empty Re: Slow Posting For A While Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:26 am

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
Oh gosh glitter queen. I'm so sorry to hear that. I wish you and your step father the best. You take you time. Don't even worry about us

5Slow Posting For A While Empty Re: Slow Posting For A While Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:42 am

Kaia~Mai

Kaia~Mai

D-rank
I'm sorry to hear that. :( I hope your step father makes a full recovery.

6Slow Posting For A While Empty Re: Slow Posting For A While Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:33 am

Eishi

Eishi

D-rank
Hope for the best. May you all be well.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.