You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sporadic activity inbound.  Empty Sporadic activity inbound. Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:41 pm

Daremo

S-rank
Just letting those who are in threads with me, or waiting to thread with me, that until next Saturday my activity on here will be sporadic at best. Got to focus on finals and all that jazz. I will try to post this week for those who I owe, but I can't promise anything. So, yeah. . . 

2Sporadic activity inbound.  Empty Re: Sporadic activity inbound. Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:50 pm

Shinako

Shinako

D-rank
Good luck with finals! With your shield, or on it!

3Sporadic activity inbound.  Empty Re: Sporadic activity inbound. Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:29 pm

Rakurai

Rakurai

D-rank
Good luck. Dont over think it :)

4Sporadic activity inbound.  Empty Re: Sporadic activity inbound. Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:26 pm

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
Good luck with the exams!!

5Sporadic activity inbound.  Empty Re: Sporadic activity inbound. Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:29 pm

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
Study hard and try your best man!

6Sporadic activity inbound.  Empty Re: Sporadic activity inbound. Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:05 pm

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
I don't want to see you lurking around in chat until you've done studying and taking those finals. If I do, you may expect a paddling xD

7Sporadic activity inbound.  Empty Re: Sporadic activity inbound. Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:32 pm

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
I miss you already Mycheee

8Sporadic activity inbound.  Empty Re: Sporadic activity inbound. Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:24 am

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
Do your best.

9Sporadic activity inbound.  Empty Re: Sporadic activity inbound. Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:56 am

Senju Airi

Senju Airi

D-rank
Good luck on your finals :)
See you soon

10Sporadic activity inbound.  Empty Re: Sporadic activity inbound. Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:17 am

Daremo

S-rank
Finals are almost over with, and it looks like I should be, unless some major sorcery happens, pass both classes. So. . yay? Anywho, I will definitely be back posting within no more than two days at the latest.

11Sporadic activity inbound.  Empty Re: Sporadic activity inbound. Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:46 am

Otter Aiden

Otter Aiden

D-rank
Welcome back when you come back <3

12Sporadic activity inbound.  Empty Re: Sporadic activity inbound. Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:18 am

Noel

Noel

D-rank
welcome back and you would not happen to know what happened to Binsu would you, I need him for Plot...

Also good luck and pass awesome with that brilliant mind of yours while I face desk with my headache riddled head...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.